๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜|๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By luvelyslytherin

๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž? ๐‡๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.|๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐€๐Œ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐€๐‹๐†๐ˆ๐€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|๐€ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐˜๐“๐€๐‹๐„๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐’๐ˆ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|๐€๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|๐๐‘๐”๐๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐…๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐’' ๐…๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|๐‡๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐ˆ๐’๐€๐€๐‚ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ
ATTENTION
YALL-
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐€๐…๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
Hey guys.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‘

1.9K 74 6
By luvelyslytherin

UNEDITED
28. Liar

𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒. How could he explain why Stiles smelled a little too much like him? What was he supposed to say to that? Scott stared at him waiting for answers that he didn't have, and was becoming impatient the more the other alpha stalled by sipping at his cup of tea.

As Scott was about to step forward a hand was placed down on his shoulder and the low laughter of his best friend filled his ears. "Scottie! Hey, you're here. What's with all the tension in the room?"

Erica flocked Stiles, brow raised and eyes analyzing him from head to toe. She could tell there was something Stiles had been keeping for himself, and almost as if she knew what it was she smirked at him. Stiles raised a brow back at her as he was patting the back of his best friend and alpha. Well, one of his alphas. Yes, he was part of both packs, and neither alpha knew which one he was more apart of.

"Why do you smell like you've been crying?"

How could Stiles come up with something on the spot? He didn't know. What was he supposed to tell his best friend? That he was crying because he had just wiped one of his closest friend's mind of the memories she held of his true self? He obviously couldn't say that, and he didn't quite know what to say to him. He let himself become consumed with sadness, knowing his scent would change and tell Scott that he was feeling sorry about something. Maybe something so bad he couldn't talk about it, which in a way, it was.
Stiles let his hands fall to his sides with clenched fists while Scott stared at the side of his face. He tried his best to feign sadness instead of the guilt that swirled in the pit of his stomach. Scott seemed to smell and feel the pain and suffering Stiles was and brought him into a hug. From behind Stiles, Erica, Boyd, and Allison all stood with frowns on their faces. Derek stood in front of the hugging boys sipping on his tea, eyes trained on those of the demigod's.

Stiles seemed to ask Derek for help, which he realized after finishing his tea. He sighed heavily, the air snaking through his nostrils as if on fire with guilt of having to lie to his own pack as well. Erica and Boyd had yet to know about Stiles, and yet to know about them being together as well. Even Peter, who spent almost all of his free time at the loft didn't know about him. And Stiles wanted to keep it that way as long as he possibly could.

"Scott, they were attacked."

Scott pulled away from Stiles to look back at Derek, who had slyly given Stiles the go ahead to be highly emotional if need be. Stiles nodded back so shortly that no one in the room noticed it and all kept their eyes on Derek who now needed to explain what he meant by that.

"Stiles was really shaken up when they all got here. From what I could tell, and get out of them, Percy and Isaac were attacked by hunters who got Isaac's name from the bounty on all our heads. Lydia was the one that dragged Stiles out there, and when they did get there Lydia was attacked as well. Percy and Stiles tried to hold them off, and they did, before the same person who saved Stiles and I from that hunter showed up. He's the one that saved them."

Scott turned to Stiles who immediately began to tremble from the memory coming back to him. He hated lying to his best friend, to his packs, but he didn't want to bring any of them into it. He had to fight this on his own with the occasional help from Derek. It was all he would allow himself to receive. This was his world, his fight. The only reason they were all being hunted was because he was somewhere in Beacon Hills and Adam didn't know where.

"Are you okay, man? What about Lydia and Isaac? Percy didn't get hurt, did he?"

Stiles shook his head with the slight tremble of his bottom lip, slightly watery eyes looking into the eyes of Scott's. "No, they're okay. That- person, whoever he is, came in and saved us before it got ugly. Scott, that man had a gun to Isaac's head. He was terrified." At least that part was true, Stiles told himself. "The man knocked Lydia out so we all carried her here, but as soon as we got inside Isaac broke down. Percy has been with him since... and Lydia was put into Malia's room."

Scott nodded, turning to Allison, who smiled and nodded at him. The true alpha bit his lip, mentally thanking her and heading up to Malia's room to check on Lydia. He and Malia were in a weird place right now. They both knew they had feelings for one another, but with Scott just getting out of a two year relationship, Malia knew she wanted to wait. She knew enough about the human world to know that people needed time after long term relationships, or at least, that's what she was taught by Stiles, who was her human world navigator.

Erica and Boyd followed after Scott up the staircase, wanting to check in on both Lydia and Isaac. Allison smiled at Stiles and Derek, her hands awkwardly in front of her stomach fiddling with the other out of nervousness. Stiles knew she felt weird around her ex-boyfriend and his new almost-girlfriend, and didn't quite know how to get over it. Somewhere in her heart she still loved Scott, but she also couldn't tell if she was still in love with him or not. She wasn't sure but they were in such an in-between that she couldn't wrap her mind around it all.
Stiles glanced from Derek to Allison and walked over to the brunette, placing his hands on either forearm and making her turn toward him. He had a warming smile on his face that for some reason made her relax instinctively. He rubbed her arms a couple of times before pulling her into a hug. She stuffed her face into his chest, nodding into it as if she knew exactly what he was saying to her without actually using words.

"You'll be okay, Allison. You and Scott were each other's first love. But I can tell you that just because this is your first, doesn't mean it's your last. Okay?"

Allison nodded with a small smile on her face, looking from Stiles to Derek and turned away from them to follow the other pack members up the stairs to check on the others. Stiles smiled as she walked away, watching until she disappeared up the stairs. The demigod turned to his boyfriend and held out his arms for the alpha. Derek gruffly laughed, taking a few steps and welcomed the warmth of his smaller boyfriend. He wrapped his arms around the demigod, pulling him into him and rocking them a little before slightly pulling away to look him in the face.
With one of his hands he moved some of the hair out of Stiles' face and placed a lasting kiss on his forehead. Stiles' body relaxed his body even more at the act, and nodded into his lips. "Are you better? Scott was right, you smell so strongly of tears... it makes me upset to smell it on you, you know?" Stiles sniffed once and leaned forward, letting his lips quickly peck the tip of the alpha's stubbly chin. Derek hummed, almost a purr, but more gravely, tightening his hold on the demigod.

"I'm better now. I did what I had to. If she knew, she would try to change the inevitable. It won't change, it's fate."

The alpha growled lowly in his throat, hating the fact that he wasn't able to do anything to save him. To save the boy he loves with all his heart. Stiles would die sooner or later and there was nothing he could do. He could feel though, that Adam wouldn't be the one to take him down. It didn't seem like it was him, it couldn't be. His level of power didn't make Derek think Stiles couldn't handle it, so in his heart there was no question whether he would die sooner, rather than later.

"Yeah... It's okay. You're okay. She's okay."

On the outside, Derek reassured Stiles as best he could, but on the inside he was freaking out within his mind. He didn't want to lose him, Stiles, the love of his life. He wouldn't be able to handle losing him, but he knew that it was bound to happen. Everyone that he loved ultimately left him. One way or another, usually through death, which is exactly how Stiles would be leaving him. Through death.

"Come on, let's go up with the pack." Derek nodded, following behind Stiles closely. I wish I could change this fate you seem to know so well Stiles, Derek thought to himself.

The next day, the pack had woken up surrounding Lydia on Malia's bed. They created their own puppy pile and had all got up early in order to shower and got dressed in the clothes they all left in the loft for the future. Stiles was the only one allowed into Derek's room, not that anyone had noticed besides Erica who made eye contact with Stiles and gave him a knowing look. The demigod and alpha dressed as they usually did in the mornings, placing pecks on the other's lips and light touches of fingers gracing the other's skin.

By the time Stiles and Derek got downstairs everyone who didn't live at the loft was gone. Erica and Boyd lived in a small apartment Derek had paid off a couple years ago, which is where they spent the time that they weren't with the pack. Stiles could tell Lydia was still in Malia's room, so he kept himself from using any of his abilities. Percy and Isaac were already sat down at the island in the kitchen with bowls of cereal in front of them looking rather tired. Stiles stopped in front of both of the boys and placed a hand on top of either of theirs.

"Hey, why don't you two take a day off? You had a rough day yesterday."

Isaac made eye contact with Stiles, nodding solemnly. He got up from his seat at the island without saying anything, leaving Percy to finish off his cereal and stare at his cousin. He had always wondered why his cousin could so easily make Isaac do something, and why there always seemed to be a certain tension in the air between them. He was in his head so much that when Stiles placed a bowl down next to him and sat down, he jumped.

"You okay, Perce? Something wrong?"

Percy shrugged, thinking that he should get it off his chest before it built up too greatly. "Have you slept with Isaac?"

Derek, who had his back toward the two, paused and waited for the answer. He remembered the time he had asked Stiles about his friend Lailyn, but he hadn't asked him if he had slept with anyone else before. His could hear the steady heartbeat inside of Stiles' chest, his owns hands pausing over the sink where Isaac's now empty bowl sat waiting for be washed out.

"I have. Isaac, Erica and I have all slept together."

Percy sputtered out some of his cereal, eyes wide and blinking rapidly as he looked from the alpha's back to Stiles who looked extremely calm beside him. "Like, together? All together?"

Stiles nodded, seeming to shrug it off and continue to eat his cereal. Derek turned toward the two, an unreadable expression on his face as he looked at the two. Percy couldn't tell if Stiles was about to be punched out or if he should keep the alpha away from Isaac in case he was punched out instead. The demigod looked from his cousin to his alpha with innocent looking eyes, scooping spoonfuls of his cereal into his mouth as he stared back.

"What? You two are this surprised? What's wrong with a guy having sex?"

Derek scoffed, going back to the dish in the sink. The werewolf knew that he couldn't be mad, it was before him. It was before the two had gotten together, so why did he still feel the need to get it across to everyone in sight that the demigod was his? Every bone in his body told him to mark the skin of the demigod and make sure it couldn't be healed too quickly. He scrubbed at the bowl harder than intended and broke it by accident.
The two demigods at the island heard the ceramic bowl break. Percy flinched while Stiles simply stared at the alpha's back. Stiles nodded at Percy to heard up, and seeing as the alpha was angry, the son of Poseidon listened and hurried out of the kitchen, stopping Malia was walking down the stairs as he was sprinting up. She looked confused as Percy pulled her back up, telling her that it would be best to give them a little space before going down. She only nodded and headed back into her room to tell Lydia that they should skip first period.

Stiles got up from his seat at the island calmly, walking around Derek who stared at the broken bowl in the sink. He placed his and Percy's bowl in the other side of the sink and took the rag from Derek's hand and placed it in the sink. With as much of a calming scent as he could, Stiles wrapped his arms around the alpha, turning him toward him so that he could look the alpha in the face.

Derek's eyes were glowing red, flashing from their usual green-hazel color to the fierce red color of his wolf. Stiles loved that the alpha was possessive, but right now he knew just how silly it all was. Sure, he had slept with two of the alpha's betas, but it was only once, and after that one time they all agreed they would leave it there and blame it on the drinks they all shared prior to that.
The demigod grabbed the alpha's face in his hands and squeezed his cheeks together. Derek growled, his grip on Stiles' hips becoming almost so hard his human nails almost drew blood. The demigod pulled his alpha toward him, placing his lips on his and calming him down with a kiss. The alpha wanted more, growling low in his throat when the demigod began to hitch his leg up his side.

The alpha's hand went down and lifted the demigod up to wrap both his legs around his waist. When he was secured the alpha pushed Stiles into the fridge with a force that would've knocked the breath out of Stiles had he been human. Instead of being hurt, he smirked and pulled away to look the alpha in the eyes that still flashed between hazel and red.

"Derek. Alpha. That was all before you. It was before I promised you, before I became your boyfriend, your lover, yours. Understand that? I'm yours, Derek Hale."

Derek's eyes stopped flashing between colors and settled on his hazel ones that the demigod loved to look into so much. Stiles bit his lip as his eyes raked over his lover's face, hands going down his neck, over his shoulders and down to the alpha's belt. He tugged at them, bringing out a short growl from the wolf, smirking when he was grinding up into.

"Take me to our room."

The alpha nodded wordlessly to the command, only loving it when Stiles was the one to do so. He would listen to any command the demigod gave him. With one arm hooked under the demigod's thigh to hold him in place and the other gripping the side of Stiles' neck, he walked up the stairs of the loft and sprinted toward their bedroom.

Malia could hear the two enter the alpha's bedroom and sighed as she knew that she needed to leave soon because even though their room was soundproof, she could still feel some vibrations from them at times. It was the only con of living as a coyote for most of her life. She had better senses than even the wolves, even the soundproofing of her cousins's room.

When she felt the first rock of what she assumed was their bed, she shook her head and tugged at her backpack on the floor. "Lydia, are you ready? I'm ready to get out of here. Maybe we can stop for breakfast since first period just started."

Lydia nodded as she got up from her side of the bed and grabbed her backpack, shrugging it on and following the were-coyote down the staircase and straight out the door. The strawberry blonde wondered why she was trying to leave so suddenly, but said nothing as the two got into the car Peter bought for Malia and headed to school.

During the past summer, her father had taught her how to drive, and bought her a car for whenever she needed to leave without someone. Lydia's car was still at the school so Malia knew that she would have to get them to school one way or another. She could've taken Stiles' Jeep, knowing that Derek would've taken him to school, but knowing what they were currently doing, and thinking about what they might've done in the jeep made her shiver in disgust and pick up her own car keys instead of the demigod's.

"Let's stop at this cafe Allison showed me not too long ago. You like French toast, right?"

Malia shrugged as she put the gear in drive, "I've never had French toast."

Lydia gasped, remembering that the girl had once fed off of animals and ate their raw meat. She pouted slightly and told Malia where to drive. "Well then, today you're going to try it. It's just the best. I'm sure you'll love it."

"Yeah." Under her breath she muttered, "Anything to forget the fact that those two are going at it like rapid bunnies in heat back at the loft..."

Lydia looked up from her phone with confusion, "What did you say?"

Malia sat up a little straighter in her car seat and shook her head, "Oh, nothing! So French toast..."

A/N
Y'all, sorry I'm so late with this chapter lol. Sorry about it!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! I've also decided my next official Sterek book will be one called Aftermath and it is set 6 years after the end of TW.

Stiles is a FBI trainee and Derek has traveled around the world and settled in a cabin in Colorado. He adopted a young female beta he found in the woods and when she goes missing he goes to see Stiles and hope he will help.

Basic summary but I'll plan it out within the next month and start writing it sometime in June.

The over is below!

Hope you guys liked this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment, and give me a follow!!

💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 559 10
I can't take it anymore, my wolf and I need to see him...smell him, kiss him, be with him. I need Stiles. ----------- Smut and cursing In this sto...
502 0 21
*Matt stumbles upon a big camp in the middle of Long Island. Suddenly, a girl appears in from of him. She was clearly no ordinary girl, and Matt was...
10.6K 277 24
"'Oh, and please don't fall in love with that girl, it's bad enough I have one daughter with a child of Poseidon, but now my son too!?' 'Mom!' 'Sorry...
86.2K 5.1K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...