๐–๐Ž๐‘๐“๐‡๐˜|๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐’๏ฟฝ...

By luvelyslytherin

๐’๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ง ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ข๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž. ๐–๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ง๐ž? ๐‡๐ž'๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ.|๐Œ๐„๐„๐“ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐๐„ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐Œ๐€๐‹
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ.|๐‹๐€๐’๐“ ๐ƒ๐€๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐€๐Œ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘.|๐๐Ž๐’๐“๐€๐‹๐†๐ˆ๐€
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’.|๐€ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„ ๐–๐€๐˜
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“.|๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‡๐„?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”.|๐…๐€๐ˆ๐‘๐˜๐“๐€๐‹๐„๐’
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•.|๐Œ๐˜ ๐ƒ๐„๐€๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐’๐ˆ๐
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–.|๐€๐ ๐„๐•๐„๐๐“๐…๐”๐‹ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—.|๐‚๐‡๐ˆ๐‹๐ƒ'๐’ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐–๐€๐๐“ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐–๐„๐‹๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‚๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐๐‘๐„๐€๐Š
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐„๐‘๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|๐๐‘๐”๐๐‚๐‡ ๐ƒ๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|๐€๐ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐„๐‘๐๐€๐‹ ๐…๐‹๐€๐Œ๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.|๐’๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐„๐’' ๐…๐€๐“๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.|๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ'๐Œ ๐ˆ๐ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.|๐Œ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐€
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.|๐‡๐„๐€๐‹
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.|๐’๐‡๐„ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐Ž๐‘๐˜
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.|๐ˆ๐’๐€๐€๐‚ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐–๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.|๐ˆ ๐๐„๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐‹๐
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.|๐๐Ž๐–๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐’๐’
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.|๐ˆ ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐‡๐ˆ๐Œ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐€ ๐๐€๐ƒ ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐๐†
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. ๐‹๐ˆ๐€๐‘
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. ๐’๐“๐€๐ˆ๐๐„๐ƒ
ATTENTION
YALL-
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. ๐’๐€๐…๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐”
Hey guys.

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. ๐‘๐„๐€๐‘๐‘๐€๐๐†๐„๐ƒ

1.9K 89 7
By luvelyslytherin

UNEDITED
27. Rearranged

𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐀𝐂, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐋𝐘𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐊'𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐋𝐘. The son of Hades was shaking his head as Percy accidentally bumped Lydia's head against the door that he was holding open with his elbow, making Isaac grimace and Stiles sigh rather loudly. At a moment's notice, Lydia was being picked up with ease by Stiles and being placed over his shoulder.
Both Percy and Isaac's mouths dropped in shock and irritation. The beta wolf in the midst of the three crossed his arms over his chest and rolled his eyes as Percy's arms became wild in the air pointing from where Lydia was in all of their arms to where she currently was situated over the shoulder of his cousin. Stiles looked like he hadn't even given up a single strain of sweat from the entirety of their walk from the Jeep to the door of Derek's loft.

"Seriously?! You could've held her up by yourself this entire time instead of having all three of us have to carry her all awkwardly?"

Stiles chuckled under his breath and nodded toward the person that walked into the living room where they could clearly see the trio. It was the alpha of the pack, well, one of the alphas, and his face was contorted in confusion. "Uh- What happened here? Wait, that was her scream we all heard? It woke me up, but since she's more Scott's pack than mine it didn't draw me out... So, what happened?"

Isaac and Percy shared a look before glancing at Stiles who was looking back at them with a raised brow as he was waiting for the pair to give their explanation of everything first. Percy was the first to give in even though Isaac was Derek's bitten beta, grabbing the beta's hand in his and holding on for dear life. He was afraid the alpha would see it as his fault and that he would get beat or something much, much worse.

"Well, you see, what had happened was... IhavebeenfeelingreallyreallyanxioustodayandIsaacwantedtocheermeupandhesuggestedskippingsowewentouttothewoodsbehindtheschooland-"

Derek held up a single hand, freezing the shaking demigod straight in the middle of his sentence. The alpha looked from Percy to his boyfriend, who face palmed after another heavy sigh.

"He said he was feeling anxious today so, in order for his boyfriend to cheer him up, he suggested they skip and go to the woods behind the school. Now, Isaac, what happened after that?"

Both the beta and son of Poseidon were blushing from being called boyfriends, as they had yet to have that conversation. Percy dropped Isaac's hand and took a step away from him out of embarrassment, letting the stuttering beta wolf catch his breath and look up at his alpha and Stiles to give them an explanation.

"Well, we walked to that little pond out there. We were going to stay out there for a period or two until after lunch, you know? And when we were about to settle down that Luke guy came out of nowhere and started taunting us. He wasn't even there for us, but for you, Stiles. And then- And then he-" Isaac teared up from the memory of what had happened. He was still shaken up from the fact that he had almost died nearly half an hour ago. The gun up to his head still flashed through his mind, and pull of the trigger ringing in his ears loudly.

Stiles bit his lip as he began to feel the weight on his shoulder from Lydia's body, and after mentally thinking about it, he decided where to set her down for the time being. He could tell Malia was up in her room, and Peter wasn't there at the moment, probably out and would be back that night. He laid a hand on the beta's shoulder, shaking his head at the waiting expression on Derek's face, almost as if telling him that the beta had been through it.
The demigod shuffled around Isaac, grabbing his wrist with his free hand and have Percy a look that told him through the tense air to follow them. Derek could smell the saltiness in the air as Isaac was pulled away from him and up the stairs most likely to his room. Isaac was crying. It hurt him as millions of scenarios flashed through his mind that could have possibly made his favorite beta cry.

Stiles walked Isaac up and opened the door where he and Percy had been sleeping, softly pushing him inside and patting Percy's shoulder. "Take care of him. He's going to need it. That gun... It probably brought up some... rough memories for him." Percy nodded, heading inside the room and shutting the door behind him.

The son of Hades let out a small huff of air and opened the door to Malia's room where she was currently watching tv. Her head swung over to look at Stiles, brow-raising as she saw Lydia over his shoulder. He smiled warmly at her, placing the unconscious strawberry-blond on the other end of her bed. Malia sighed, sitting up against her headboard and reaching out with grabby hands toward Stiles.
The demigod laughed, but complied and walked over to give her a hug. When he pulled away she tilted her head and asked him what had happened. Much like Derek, she heard Lydia's banshee scream, but couldn't pinpoint where it was as Lydia was more Scott's pack than Derek's. Stiles told her a brief summary of what had happened, making the were-coyote blink rapidly and thank whoever was listening for keeping them all safe.

"So now she knows?"

Stiles nodded, eyes leaving Malia's to look over the sleeping face of Lydia. "Not for long, but yes."

"What do you mean?"

Just as Stiles was going to answer her, Lydia had begun to shift in the bed. Her body moved a couple of times before her hand reached up to rub her face and groan as her eyes opened. The light from the room made it almost unbearable for the banshee, and as Stiles was hovering over her asking if she was okay she could only hear him through muffles. Lydia sat up slowly on the bed, eyes raking over her surroundings.
She took in Stiles sitting on the edge of the bed by her legs, and Malia comfortably under the covers beside her. She asked herself what was going on, and gasped when the day's events all started to come back to her. Everything she realized and found out. All that she saw with her very own two eyes. She had so many questions and felt like there wasn't enough time to ask them.

"Stiles! You! You did all... that!"

Both the were-coyote and demigod laughed, nodding. "What do you remember, Lydia?"

The banshee sat up fully, putting her back against the headboard as well, looking at Stiles Stilinksi, the boy she had always deemed weak.

"Stiles. I remember everything. You used a sword and created a portal! I- I... And you were so fast! I was almost shot! Stiles, how did you-?" And that was when the final missing pieces were coming together. Her dream. The reoccurring nightmare that came to her every so often since the first few times it had come right after the other. She gasped again, hand covering her mouth at the realization. "Stiles. It's you, isn't it? The one I keep dreaming about? Is... you?"

Stiles hurt from what he knew he had to do. It was something great that he had gotten from his father. He got so many different abilities and powers from the man, not that he liked to use them often, but a moment like this made it all worth it. He thought of letting Lydia remember everything, make her swear to never tell anyone. But he knew deep down that if she knew, it would get out eventually. Much too soon for that matter. Closing his eyes, Stiles breathed in and prepared himself to go through with what he had to do.

"Yes, Lydia, it is me. I'm Acheros. But I know that if Scott were to ask you, as his alpha, you would have to answer him truthfully. So, I have to do this. Just until the time is right. When the time is right, it'll all come undone and you'll be able to remember this conversation and everything that happened before this. I'm sorry, Lyds, I truly am."

Lydia looked at Stiles skeptically, wondering what on earth he was talking about. What did he mean by when the time was right? Did the pack know about everything? About him? Did Scott..?

Stiles opened his eyes suddenly and looked into Lydia's bright green orbs that clashed with his brown-almost-hazel ones where a deep black swirled within it. He had to do this. This was something that he couldn't risk getting out. Right? This was the right move, right?

Without an explanation, he leaned toward Lydia and erased her memory. Well, not exactly. He just took some things out until further notice. Malia watched with revaluation to what Stiles was doing. He was wiping her memory it seemed, and she could not believe that he could do that in the first place. When he was done speaking, Lydia nodded, and then her head fell back against the headboard as she passed out for the second time that day.

Stiles stood up from the edge of the bed and started walking out of the room with guilt forming around his heart. Malia watched him leave sadly, knowing that he now needed some time to grieve the biggest lie he had ever created. How would Lydia ever be able to trust him again once she found out what he had done? Stiles didn't think she would, at least, not for a long time.

When Stiles made it back down the stairs and into the kitchen where Derek was currently brewing a cup of tea for the demigod, he quickly walked straight into the back of the alpha and let his scent fill his nose. The alpha only let him do as he pleased, only turning to take him in his arms when the tea was done and in the mug on the counter.

Derek placed a longing kiss on the demigod's forehead as he was now facing him, arms wrapped around the body of the demigod who had let a few tears fall down his face. The alpha let his hands cup the sides of Stiles' face, making the demigod look at him. He could see the small red rings around the demigod's eyes that were beginning to turn red from the tears freely falling down his cheeks.
The alpha placed a chaste kiss on the tear-covered lips of the demigod, telling him through the kiss that he was there for him no matter what. Stiles only wrapped himself tighter around the alpha, burying his head as far as he could into Derek's chest. It felt comforting when the alpha squeezed him back just as tightly and picked him up, letting his legs wrap around his waist, taking him to the couch.

Derek could see by looking at the clock on the wall that the school day didn't end for another couple of hours, so he let himself stay underneath the demigod on the couch. Stiles cried for a while until he finally ran out of tears and fell asleep against the chest of the alpha, his boyfriend. The alpha simply let him, holding onto him, wondering what it was that the demigod had done to make him cry. He knew that his questions wouldn't be answered until that night, seeing as he knew the pack would be coming straight to his loft after school.

Of course, this did happen. At exactly 4:45, Derek could hear the teens of the pack walking up to the loft. The alpha gently pried himself away from the demigod that whined as he did so and placed him on top of the couch with his body laid out. He got up, walking into the kitchen, and putting the calming tea that was now cold into the microwave to warm it back up.

As the pack walked into the loft loudly wondering where four of the teens were, Derek walked out of the kitchen with his warmed tea in hand sipping it, only pausing to hold a pointer finger to his lips and then point toward Stiles. Scott was the first to look over at his best friend asleep on the couch and hush the rest of the pack. The teens followed Scott as he walked toward Derek, cornering him back into the kitchen and narrowing his eyes.

"Why does my best friend smell like he has been crying?"

The teens looked at their alphas with intrigue, wanting nothing more than to know that, as well as the other thing... Erica leaned against Boyd, raising her brow and looking between the alpha's staring contest before asking her own question.

"Another question is, why does Stiles smell like Derek?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 5.1K 126
Humans have forgotten, or are just ignorant. Perhaps they just moved on from the past. That's unfortunately not the case for most Demigods. Children...
4.2K 90 34
What happens when an unknown demigod turns up at camp half blood, surrounded by monsters who are just watching him, not attacking him or anything? Wh...
51 0 4
"I never imagined becoming a half-blood. But here I stand in Olympus." - D.M. "People are neve...
71.1K 2K 17
๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ Daisy Valance knew...