๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘Mitsuba Oneshots๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒธ [DIS...

By SizaQaa_MP

๐ŸŒธMhmmm... Some onshots to fullfill my OR even Your Mitsuba-needs and wants ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’…โœจ ๐ŸŒธrequest status: [๐Ÿ‘OPEN] ... More

๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ‘[REQUEST PAGE!]๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒธ
๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŒธ

๐Ÿ‘

5.7K 70 560
By SizaQaa_MP

This is requested by thy amazing HappyLavenderFreaccc
e tissues ready Incase~
jkjk this will be a happy ending :D

P.S. Mitsuba is alive cuz he deserves this :'> (oh and hanakoo ish ded :p give Mitsuba a chance to be alive alone lmao...... dont attack me..... pls.)

__________________________________________________

~[3rd POV]~
It was Lunch. The bell had rung 3 minutes ago. As (Y/N), Nene, Kou and Mitsuba ate their lunches on the rooftop. Yashiro and (Y/N) talked about their pets, while Kou and Mitsuba as always, are arguing with eachother.

"So, (Y/N) do you know anything about hamsters? Well my pet hamster is acting abit off lately...."
Yashiro told (Y/N) worriedly.

"i may not have a hamster but i do know.... a b i t..." (Y/N) answered while pinching her index finger close to her thumb to show how much she knew.

And so, the girls exchanged info about Yashiro's pet hamsters and (Y/N)'s pet fishes. well obviously Yashiro is an expert with fishes... (despite her, herself is a fish)

"Oh and make sure you regularly clean the fish tank's water also the tank itself!" A familiar voice was heared. It was Hanako-kun!

"Speaking of water.... hey (Y/N) don't you think it's kind of hot in here?" Yashiro said.

"Mhmmm i can agree.... i'm going to the vending machine! Anyone want something?!" (Y/N) said catching everybody's attention.

"Oh! (Y/N) i want the Sunshine Mango juice drink!" Kou said giving (Y/N) a couple of coins.

"I'll get strawberry milk then!" Yashiro said next. Then gave (Y/N) some coins.

"Alright then.... i'll-" and immediately, (Y/N) was cut.

"W-wait! I would want the peach yogurt drink!" Mitsuba said before (Y/N) took her first step.

"Any coins?"

"You pay"

Then everybody looked at Mitsuba. They shot a 'seriosuly bro we gave coins so that she wont spend her own money on our needs' look.

"ALRIGHT- Finnneeee!" Mitsuba said as he stood up and gave (Y/N) coins.

As (Y/N) walked away, everyone was still glaring at him.

"What? Im so cute that ur stunned at my beauty?" Mitsuba Asked.

Then everyone looked back at their lunchboxes and continued eating.

~[(Y/N)'s POV]~
The Vending Machine is now infront of me. And as i remembered what each of my friends wanted, i pushed each button for a Sunshine-branded Mango drink, a Strawberry milk in it's usual pinkish carton with a cute cow printed design on it, a peach-yogurt drink with a cute design of peaches around the bottle, and (fav drink) for yourself. And it all costed ¥77 in total.

~[3rd POV]~
(Y/N) went back on the rooftop to find Mitsuba alone.

"Hey, pinko! Where's everyone?" (Y/N) asked.

"They've moved down into the garden cuz it's too hot here. They even left this poor cute boy up on the rooftop! Well they told me to wait for you and bring you to the garden with them."

But as Mitsuba finished, (Y/N) started walking away slowly. After that Mitsuba followed.

"(Y/N)? Can you tell me. What do you like?"

"Hmmm... i like (fav animal), (fav food), (fav color), this (fav drink)......"

As (Y/N) talked she didn't realize the small smile and slight blush forming on Mitsuba's face as they went down the stairs until they went out the door to the garden.

"(Fav song).... you gotta listen to it it's amazing! The message is so deep you can't even handle to not cry! And-"

"What about your favorite person?" Kou asked.

"Hmmmm..... all of you guys obviously!" (Y/N) said happily.

An "awwwwww~💕" was heard from Yashiro, Hanako did that 'wipes tear with a tissue' thingy while smiling, Kou was surprised and didn't expect thing and said "(Y/N) im-", and a slightly deeper blush from Mitsuba was seen.

"I- i mean- (Y/N) who do you like?" Kou asked.

"Someone..... but i won't say it! It would spoil everything!" (Y/N) said.

"If i were to be a cupid, i would struck (Y/N) and Mitsuba! They're the perfect couple!" Yashiro said.

"WH-WhaT?!" Both (Y/N) and Mitsuba said blushing.

"Yeah! You two are cute together" Hanako added.

"Seems like Mitsuba Likes (Y/N)! Awwwww~ cupid-senpai you did a great job!" Kou teased.

"FALSE FALSE FALSE! WAIT HOLDUP!" Mitsuba said.

A little, confused "wha-" was heard by (Y/N)

"CUTE? T O G E T H E R?! THAT'S TRULY FALSE! Because only I AM CUTE and i AM cute ALONE! Just-
Why would i like to be with HeR?! She's just a person to be with me so people could find how cute i am! So that they could compare how Hideous and ugly she looks! Plus, she would envy me! won't you (Y/N)?And that woman, why would i like a stupid short girl? Plus she's dadless"

"Mitsuba- you should sto-" Yashiro said.

"It's alright. Let him talk" (Y/N) said.

"But i am already done you shitty dumbass" Mitsuba said.

"O-Oh A-alright." (Y/N) said.

Then it was complete silence.... until.

"Mitsuba.... is it true i was just being used by you just for people to compare how ugly i am? Am i like some sort of slave to you? Am i really not a- f-friend to you?"
(Y/N) asked. With her head low.

"Pfft- duh obviously you ar- wait- what?" Mitsuba said. He tried to look at (Y/N)'s face but her head was low. She sat down beside yashiro and rested her head on her shoulder. Not a single sniff or sob was heard but.... she was crying.

It was true (Y/N) liked Mitsuba since she knew they were very close friends until she developed this crush on him. But she felt like there was never a chance to be loved back by a pink, cute boy like him. Especially when you thought you were just being used by him.

Thought nobody knew what was happening, Yashiro did. As your tear flowed down her shoulder, she immediately patted you. Kou saw what Yashiro did. He looked at Mitsuba with a 'its your goddamn fault' look and sat beside (Y/N). Hanako floated behind (Y/N) and gave her a hug. It was kind of chilly but hey, it's worth it.

"Don't cry (Y/N) or i'll cry too!" Kou said. you giggled, but still cried.
The bell rang as everyone was hurridly packing up, Mitsuba asked Yashiro and Kou a request.

"Hey guys can i be the one to bring (Y/N) back to the classroom?" Mitsuba said. "Oh and to apologize to (Y/N) too" he added.

"Not until you tell me who you like!" Kou demanded.

"Fine. It's (Y/N). Look i wasn't taking it seriously i mean- all i said was a joke i- i actually like her and seeing her like this... it- it hurts me too you see, i-"

"Just make sure she smiles again" Yashiro said. And by this, she meant this seriously. And as both of them walked away, Mitsuba looked at the lonely (Y/N) curled up, sitting on the ground, he approached her.

~[Mitsuba's POV]~
Stupid. Oh how Stupid i was i feel like that one stupid bitch that is pink. Of course.

"Hey, (Y/N) you heard that right? It was all a joke. I didn't mean to say it. Well, i'm sorry, so tell me (Y/N).....
Who is your favorite person? Who do you like?"

Shit. It didn't work.

"(Y/N)?"

I had no choice but to hug her. And so i did. Her scent made me happy. It was like she said, smelled like (fav scent) but with a pinch of cherries and cinnamon though. Or that is how i described it.

"I'll tell you who's my favorite person.... it's you (Y/N) now c'mon stop crying!" I tried to force her to stop so i grabbed my peachy pink towel and wiped her gorgeous face with it. Yes. I called it gorgeous don't ask. With small sobs being heard, i lifted her head up and looked onto her beautiful gleaming and harshly tearful (E/C) eyes. And i slightly kissed her forehead.

"My favorite person ...... is you too" (Y/N) softly said.

"Great now that you're fine let's go back! The teacher might mark us absent or skipping classes!" I said. And gave a little giggle followed with (Y/N)'s small giggle.

And as (Y/N) stood up and dusted her skirt, she gave me that same beautiful smile she always gave. And by that i knew i had made her smile again qs we walked back to our classroom.

🌸•["In the End, she gave me more Smiles as she could possibly give me."]•🌸

_______________________________________
1476 words 😀💅 hhhhHhHHH how do u do these things with a pinch of angst i cant do stuff with half-angst oh shi-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 48.7K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
16.9K 407 12
(Y/N) is a Freshman just entering Fazbear High. Everything was going smoothly until she met him,well she already met him. Will she find out if her...
18K 226 15
When two celebrities who have known each other their whole lives become more but the media still don't know
14.1K 500 21
๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—Œ๐–พ๐–บ๐—‹๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ? ๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—‰๐—‹๐–พ๐—Œ๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—ˆ๐—‰๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—„๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๏ฟฝ...