𝓝𝓞 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓑𝔂𝓮𝓼 (ᴜɴ...

By Benjamin_hoon

"I had always tried to forget him and go on with my life. Why did he have to come back when I finally forgot... More

AUTHORS NOTE
CHARACTERS (edited)
Chapter one: First Meet
Chapter 2 : Memories
Chapter 3 : attack?
Chapter 4: Roomies
Chapter 6: First day of class
Chapter 7: Battle
Chapter 8: love or hate?
Chapter 9: Soulmates?!
Chapter 10: DID YOU REALLY LOVE ME?
Chapter 11: HOTTIE
Chapter 12: Seduction
Chapter 13: Kiss me
Chapter 14: Be mine
Chapter 15: Jealousy
Chapter 16: Cry
Chapter 17: Alone
Notice!!
Chapter 18: Broken
Chapter 19: Forgotten
Chapter 20: Reasons
Back

Chapter 5: Fate is it you playing?

73 6 1
By Benjamin_hoon

Yoon's pov:

I quickly held the door knob but ended up touching someone's hand......Choi Yeonjun's.

"Yoon & Yeonjun: you again?!" we both said in the same time in horror.

"Yoon & Yeonjun: stop copying what i'm saying! YAH!" we both said again.

"Jieun: pfttt. you guys share the same braincell's hahahahaha." she said laughing then 4 boys came and i swear Jieun stopped laughing.

"???: hyung is this our dorm?" a tall guy with bunny teeth said and i swear i jumped and hugged him.

"Yoon: Soobinnieeeeeeeeeee!!!! " i said while hugging him ang giving Jieun a smug look. If your asking what happened to Sooeun's (soobin + Jieun) love story well when we left the boy's didn't say anything and avoided Jieun and Somi and well they hated the fact that their connection towards eachother was slowly fading and i swear when Jieun found Soobin's social media she saved like all of his pics till one day he posted a picture with the a caption " you are my life baby" and the picture was Soobin and a girl hugging each other with flowers, i promise you Jieun's heart broke, she didn't eat and locked herself in her room.

While in Somgyu (Somi + Beomgyu) Somi tries to contact Beomgyu and well Beomgyu said he doesn't love her any more and that he's trying to focus more on school which i didn't believe because Beomgyu's social media posts was full of pictures him partying,  and believe me i am scolding them because they broke my besties heart's.

"Soobin: Yoon-shi?!" he said hugging back then i tip toed and whispered.

"Yoon(whispering): You broke Jieun's heart Soobin-ah and i had a hard time helping her move on so you shouldn't let your guard down cause i might kill you." then i looked at him in the eye and my eyes colored blue then i blinked and it became light brown then he gulped. Then i saw Beomgyu at his side and hugged him.

"Yoon: i missed you Gyu! *whispers* focus on my studies my ass i know your partying gyu and like i said don't let your guard down if you don't want me to cut your head off any minute." i then let go of the hug and smiled at them innocently then waved at the nervous Hyuka and the scared Taehyun. 

"Yoon: hey guys! we meet again*waves an smiles* hope you and gyu will remember what i said cause i'm serious bin." i looked at them and they look like they wanna go out of the window and die. Welp hope they'll learn a lesson .

''Jieun: ehem! so Yeonjun oppa are you the other ffive who we'll be sharing the dorms with?" she said ignoring Soobin who's infront of her. That's my bestie.

"Yoon: do you see any one else besides them? no one right? so lets go cause i'm tired saving some one's ass here without hearing a THANK YOU!" i shouted at Yeonjun's ear the Thank you word and opened the door and saw this....

living room

kitchen

beside the kitchen is a big hallway full of doors.

"Yoon: guys pick your rooms!" i shouted as i picked a pink door and opened it.

Yoon's room

holy shit! its so WOW.

then Jieun picked the second door the purple one next to mine.

Jieun's room

while somi picked the first one and man her door's color was pretty its peach.

Somi's room

wow her room is aesthetic niceu.

then Yuri picked the one next to mine (red door)

Yuri's room

Fancy. Her room is red and pretty... now i'm jelly but my room is bigger and man it's pretty. 

Suzy took the last one and we all entered. (white door)

Suzy's room

wow hers is pretty cute.

then the boys picked (the boy's doors is on the left side)

Beomgyu picked the orange one infront of Somi's.

Beomgyu's room.

then Soobin picked the Green one infront of Jieuns.

Soobin's room

then Taehyun picked the one infront of Yuri's (Yellow door)

Taehyun's room

then Hyuka ran to the one infront of Suzy's (gray door)

Kai's room

(i saw this pic and hyuka popped out of my mind hahahaha)

man his room was just i dunno cute?

Then the Bastard i mean Yeonjun Took the blue door infront of mine. Gawwddd why infront of me? why does Fate keep playing  ?

Yeonjun's room

oh and we have our own bathroom

Yoon's Bathroom

Isn't it pretty and yet our dorm looks small outside but man its like a mansion with like 10 rooms with like their own bathroom and a big kitchen with a big dining table while there's a 50 inch tv in the fancy yet comfy living room. Except our Dormates the whole dorm is perfect, suddenly Suzy shouted.

"Suzy: unnie ditch the rooms and bathroom look at our balcony!" we have a balcony?!

I quickly ran outside and saw the balcony.

Balcony

holy mama of cows i'm not leaving this school even tho we are leaving with my Enemy i don't care i can just kill him joke but maybe, but lets not ruin the mood here and look at the breathe taking view.

*time skip*

We are eating in the table right now with Yuri and taehyun flirting, Suzy and Kai exchanging plushies, Soobin trying to catch Jieun's attention and Jieun completely annoyed still ignored him, while Beomgyu is pretending to read an upside down book infront of Somi who is eating silently, and there's me and Yeonjun having an intense staring contest while eating.

After the weird dinner we all came to our room's and took a bath. I took a 20  minute bath enjoying myself with the bath tub in my bathroom and wore this:

I wore my pj's that Jinnie oppa bought me last week then i go outside to the balcony seeing Taehyun and Yuri .... flirting. Like sana all :(

"Yoon: erm people are also here ya know." i said teasingly to Yuri.

"Yuri: oh unnie heyyyyy erm what are you doing here?"

"Yoon: i'm here for air and the nice view but i guess the air in here is inlove and the view i cheesy, but any gay's i'm going cause i can't stand your cheesiness ." i said bitterly

"Yuri:  your just bitter unnie because Yeonjun OPPA  is not talking to you." she said smirking and yelling the word OPPA

"Yoon: no thanks, i would rather talk to a pig rather than listen to his nonsense." i said walking out and bumped into someone's chest. I closed my eyes ready to fall to the ground but someone held my waist and another hand on my back supporting me while my hands are placed in someone's chest.... Fate is it you playing?

Then i felt hot breath, i opened my eyes and saw....Yeonjun

________________________________________________________________________________

Author-nim:ey yoah double update!!!!! i finally did it and welp i passed my long test in AP History sooooo yeahhhh let's celebrate. Hope y'all enjoyed the story cause in the next chap.  imma make you guy's squeel hehe. Do excuse my wrong grammars and spellings cause i'm out of my mind rn cause the teat in history is a head ache.

stay safe and healthy sweeties

                                                           -Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 114K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
124K 3.4K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...