Naruto Stories and Lemons

By AstorSunshine

A collection of Naruto short stories, some are lemons. Completed: (all of them are 'x Female Reader' unless s... More

Play date - Shikamaru - Part 1
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 2 πŸ‹
I don't want to live forever - Asuma Sarutobi
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 1
Iruka x Reader - Homecoming - Part 2 πŸ‹
Back to you - Genma Shiranui
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 3 πŸ‹
Play date - Shikamaru - Part 4
Author Note
Out of the woods - Kakashi
Gaara x Reader - Such a tease πŸ‹
I don't care - Deidara
Kakashi x Reader - Soulmate AU
Naruto x Reader - Modern College AU
Halo - Naruto x Sasuke πŸ‹
Kakashi x Reader - Gone for too long - πŸ‹
Iruka x Reader - Private lessons πŸ‹
Madara x Reader - Business with Benefits πŸ‹

Shy Kakashi x Reader - Fluff

1.4K 35 1
By AstorSunshine

A/N: Not my artwork. The place I saw it also didn't have credits. This is just random fluff I thought about Kakashi, as I am too inconsistent with my plans for this book.

Any feedback appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kakashi and you were in the ANBU together but not in the same team. You both were known for being cold-blooded killers especially since he lost Rin, Obito, Minato sensei and you lost your brother, the only blood relative you had.

It was true though, you both had become bitter and dark the more you stayed on. You both were the captains of your teams. You both had met through some mutual friends because they thought you both would be perfect for each other. They tried to set you up, but you ended up ditching them at the pub to get some extra training in.

You had heard about him and he had heard about you but this was the first time you were having a conversation. You ended up discussing missions and strategies much to the disappointment of your friends, who eventually gave up on setting you guys up.

The next couple of months went by with you guys meeting up for training every time you had the chance. You gave each other proper competition and it was always rewarding training with Kakashi.

All that training paid off when you were put together for an important mission. Both of your teams were put on it together but you were double-crossed by the Cloud village. They had a much bigger army and you were just a group of 6. Since Kakashi was the group captain for this mission, he decided to find an escape route and leave the area since the mission was a moot point due to a lack of cooperation from the Cloud Village. But it was difficult none the less.

While escaping, Kakashi was the last one to leave and got hit by a shuriken cutting through his shoulder blade. He managed to escape but he was losing blood quickly. A member of your team was a medical ninja but there was no time to wait and heal him.

"I'll go out as a distraction, while you heal him", you tell your teammate.

"You guys go ahead and I'll meet up with you soon", you say and get ready to leave.

"I can't just wait here and we can't let you go alone", Kakashi said looking at the remaining members.

"It would be easier to escape, no time to talk", you say and jump away while the remaining members find a hiding spot.

As soon as the bleeding stops Kakashi starts to leave behind you but is stopped by the other members.

"We have to reach the leaf soon and inform them of the betrayal. Y/N will be alright, she is one of the best you have to trust her", the medical nin says followed by the nods of others.

"I can't leave her behind", Kakashi still argues.

"On your right, let's go", you swing by at top speed. Your teammates just look at Kakashi in an "I told you so" face.

You reach the village first but when these guys come by a few minutes later, you are nowhere to be seen. Kakashi goes to the Hokage to give him the report and also tells about how impressive your skills were.

"Given she made it till here as bad as she was injured, is commendable", the Hokage said.

"She is injured? We didn't even see her when she came back", Kakashi exclaims and leaves from the Hokage's office to come to see you but is not allowed in since you were being looked at.

"She healed herself but she is no medical nin, so she wasn't healed completely. She also banged up her head really badly so she is in and out of consciousness", the hospital staff lets him know. He waits for a while and leaves, planning to swing by at night since it is the only morning now.

He comes back around 9 pm to check in on you and finds you gone.

"What do you mean she left? She was... ", Kakashi almost shouted.

"She didn't want to wait, and we couldn't do anything to stop her. Her injuries were fine and technically she just had a concussion but was conscious the whole afternoon, so we let her go in the evening", the staff said.

All Kakashi could do was sigh and shake his head.

"Why does she have to be so wild all the time", he thought remembering the fire in your eyes that he was so afraid of and the one he respected so much.

"She actually forgot half of her gear here though when we brought her in, so do you mind taking it to her?", the nurse asked and handed it in his hands before he could say anything. he politely signed for it and got her address.

It was 9:30 by the time he reached your place and he was nervous. He realized he was holding his breath and wondered why. Kakashi the cold-blooded killer was nervous to knock on a girl's door!! Way to go", he thought to himself.

He gathered himself together and knocked on the door, hoping you were awake and not very sick since you just left the hospital. His mind started wandering to the memories of your interactions. The way you fought, the way you planned your missions and talked about what new jutsu you were working on, the way you tied your hair, the way your eyes twinkled when you "got" a new jutsu or learnt a new piece of information. He liked being with you and talking to you, you made him want to be better. Just when he was thinking about this you opened the door and he looked at you.

He checked you out from top to bottom almost involuntarily and raised an eyebrow like asking for an explanation. You, Y/N L/N, another cold-blooded killer of the ANBU, the captain of a legendary team, the one he knew could decimate 20 people without losing a beat, in a frog onesie with h/c hair and bangs standing there opening the door.

A/N: Something like this:

"Ahhhh....", he started and was completely lost. Here he was dreaming about your fighting.

"Can I help you, Kakashi?", you ask knocking on the door.

"Umm yes, you left your stuff", he says stuttering and shows the bag as if asked for proof.

"I don't remember staying at your place", you say giggling, the pain meds kicking into effect.

"I.. huh? no..", he continues.

"Please come on in Kakashi, and pardon my attire. I was just relaxing, after the mission and the hospital", you say inviting him inside.

His brain finally starts to work again and he speaks in coherent sentences.

"So you left it at the hospital and they asked me to deliver it to you", he said handing over your stuff. "Oh okay, are you injured too bad?", you ask.

"No (teammate/name) healed me. I just need some rest and I will be fine", he says. You both sit on the couch.

"So why did you go to the hospital?", you are curious.

"To check in on you. Lord Hokage said you were injured pretty badly?', he was concerned.

"Yes. They were too many of them, I tried stopping them but one of them almost threw me like I was a rag doll. I thought I would have broken bones and whatnots but luckily not. My head banged against the tree though so.. ", you say.

"You didn't have to do that for me", he says.

"Well, you see, I did not do it for you. I cannot let my comrades die and you would've bled to death for sure", you say.

"Thanks", he mutters.

"You don't have to do everything yourself you know, there are teams for a reason", you chuckle. "Yeah so I have been told", he says.

"And off topic but why were you staring at me when I opened the door?", you ask him with your arms crossed around your chest and a strict expression.

"That was because I did not expect you in a onesie, that's all. I imagine you as the ferocious ninja I train with", he says smiling.

"Oh do you not like me now because of this?" you say playfully with a pout.

"No no I actually like you more", he corrects himself quickly but blushes because it sounds worse than before.

"No, I mean.. This has no effect... On how I like you as a fellow ANBU captain... I mean.." he stutters even more.

"For such a sharp boy, you are not really that sharp. Maybe you should read your books more to learn more about flirting?", you add.

You are having the time of your life now. You had always found him attractive and you were in awe of his skills, but you never were the one to flirt or to be informal around him and neither did he. So it did not occur to you that he might be shy or you, yourself would be such a blushing mess.

"What books?", he asks not really looking at you. You just raise an eyebrow saying meaning to say

"Really? you going to lie now?"

"Well, I didn't expect you to be reading those", you add.

"Do you like me less now?", he asks using your words against you.

"No I like you more. Way way wayyy more", you say dragging out the last 'way'. He blushes harder and even beneath his mask that covered half his face, you can see him blushing.

"I think I should leave", he says the crimson on his exposed cheek increasing by the minute.

"I don't mind if you stay, my pain meds are kicking in and they make me a bit paranoid", you say looking at him sweetly. Your heart is pounding at your boldness, but even more at the anticipation of his reply.

"Umm well, the thing is..", he starts.

"You can leave if you want, too, I would like if you stay though, no pressure", you add lightly moving a finger over his palm and looking at him with a slight pout.

Before he could stop himself, he leans towards you and softly places a kiss on your lips. You are shocked for a minute that he actually did what you wanted him to do, but you hold his face and bring it down for another kiss. He holds your waist and kisses you back. Your tongue reaches his lips begging for an entrance but before he could open up you lightly bite his lower lip causing him to open his mouth. Your tongue winning against his, you explore his mouth, before breaking the kiss to breathe. He looks down at you, to see a wonderful woman who he is as soft as she is untamed, as thoughtful as she is impulsive.

You cock your head on one side looking at him wondering what he is thinking about which exposes your neck under the onesie since it is oversized. He hides his face in the crook of your neck and starts leaving soft kisses holding your waist tighter with one hand and pulls you closer with another. You sigh realizing you have held on to your breath and put your fingers in his hair to pull him close against your neck. He keeps kissing your neck and jawline and finds your soft spot kissing which results in a sharp inhale by you. He grazes teeth on it and inadvertently a moan escapes your lips. It was as if you both hadn't realized what was happening and you both were just leading by your feelings. Your moan brought you both back to reality and you moved apart.

"I am sorry", he said immediately his eyes reflecting his shock and concern,

"I wasn't thinking"

"I didn't mind, unless.. you did?", you ask him, hurt.

"Great. The first time I show some damn emotions, he has to say sorry?", you think to yourself.

"No.. I didn't mean.. I meant.. I don't know", he starts and you sigh sadly, starting to feel light-headed.

"I am sorry too then, but I don't regret it", you continue adjusting your onesie to cover your neck.

All the areas he touched feel like they are on fire and you can't help but feel the ache in your heart. You pick up the bag he brought to place it in its right place only to avoid his gaze and get a breather to think. But you feel his eyes following you as you move through the room and come back to your original place.

"Can I help you with anything else?", you ask with your voice blank.

"I want to stay but I don't want to hurt you physically or with any expectations, since you are injured and I am kind of damaged and I don't know but I certainly enjoyed it and I really like you and I want to stay but I don't know", he says in a single breath and looks at the ground nervous to meet your gaze.

You giggle like a kid and he looks up at you to see what is funny.

"I am really sleepy right now because of my meds so we don't have to do anything", you say looking at the shy guy in front of you assuring him. You hold his hand and take him to the bedroom.

"But..", he starts. You get on the bed and lie down and pat the space next to you. He carefully joins you and lies down next to you. You kiss his cheek and peck his lips and turn around on your side making him wrap his arm around you.

"Goodnight Kakashi", you whisper.

"There is another onesie in case you want to change", you add giggling.

"I think I am fine, thanks", he replies, his voice in your ear, now has just enough honey to make you wanna cuddle him and is just enough raspy for you to take him right there. But he makes clear he definitely doesn't want to wear that.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"Aren't you uncomfortable?"

"Goodnight Y/N."

"Goodnight Kakashi", you say giggling. Enough amusement at his expense, you think. He hugs you tighter and kisses the back of your head and settles down spooning you. You snuggle into him and hold his arm tighter both drifting off to sweet dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

255K 10.6K 76
I know the Naruto series is like old news, but my fiance just got me started on it and I am practically obsessed. Also, I've decided that there's jus...
37.5K 483 31
Hi there! This is my first book of Naruto One Shots and I hope you enjoy! There will be a mix between types of worlds some will be in the regular set...
53.5K 1.6K 67
It's my first fanfic...I really loved Sakura Hidden..this might have some refference to the novel. it's basically is sasusaku story of the blank peri...
47.5K 1.2K 17
this is story of you and iruka also there will be lemon but I will let you guys know when it happens! πŸ˜‰ this also my first time writing a fanfic so...