LONEWOLF | Natasha Romanoff

By Frost57_

"All my life I've been called a monster. But when I met you, you showed me otherwise." Iron man 2-Avengers:... More

Prelude
Chapter 1-nightmares
Chapter 2-stark expo
Chapter 3-Assistant
Chapter 4-pain will always leave
Chapter 5-the line
Chapter 6-the future
Chapter 7-my kinda fight
Chapter 8-home is family
Chapter 9-my memories are horrible
Part two: The avengers
Chapter 10-the wolves pack
Chapter 11-stark tower
Chapter 12-I wish I was smart
Chapter 14-team argument
Chapter 15-the howl
Chapter 16-wage war
Chapter 17-the battle for new york
Chapter 18-Elliot miller
Chapter 19-the Forest
Chapter 20-fighting in the Wild
AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 21-a helping hand
Chapter 22-new emotions
Part three: Captain America the Winter soldier
Chapter 23-on your left!
Chapter 24-what the hell are you doing?
Chapter 25-remember that date?
Chapter 26-he can't be dead!
Chapter 27-before we get started, dose anobody want to get out?
Chapter 28-kiss me
Chapter 29-hydra
Chapter 30-trust
Chapter 31-its her style
Chapter 32-he's not dead!
Chapter 33-not my blood
Chapter 34-love?
Part four: Avengers age of Ultron
Chapter 35-birthday horror
Chapter 36-the new alpha
Chapter 37-wolf Time
Chapter 38-A friend or enemy?
Chapter 39-party time!
Chapter 40-party disaster
Chapter 41-files
Chapter 42-you know everyone
Chapter 43-My fears
Chapter 44-safe house
Chapter 45-new friends
Chapter 46-late night talks with the team
Chapter 47-your crazy
Chapter 48-hope
Chapter 49-I'm never leaving you again
Chapter 50-It's not a bad way to die
Part five: Captain America Civil War
Chapter 51-Lagos
Chapter 52-guilt
Chapter 53-I can't be mad
Chapter 54-Your not alone
Chapter 55-Double trouble
Chapter 56-The dark side
Chapter 57-Regrets
Chapter 58-fighting Family
Chapter 59-I wont fight you
Chapter 60-Your not family
Part seven: Avengers infinity war 
Chapter 76-A new style
Chapter 77-An unexpected visitor
Chapter 78-let's go home
Chapter 79-A known king
Chapter 80-Old friends
Chapter 81-Strength
Chapter 82-Dont leave me
Part eight: Avengers endgame
Chapter 83-The return of a old friend
Chapter 84-Hunting a mad titan
Chapter 85-Survivors
Chapter 86-Tying up loose ends
Chapter 87-Helping the young
Chapter 88-An important queston.
Chapter 89-dry tears
Chapter 90-Ant man returns with a plan
Chapter 91-big Brain
Christmas special-The christmas meltdown
Chapter 92-getting the team back together
Chapter 93-time machine test
Chapter 94-finding time
Chapter 95-A heros sacrifice
Chapter 96-broken hearts
Chapter 97-Reverse
Chapter 98-Avengers assemble!
Chapter 99-The hunter
Chapter 100-We are the avengers
Epilogue 1/2-A home for shifters
 EPILOGUE 2/2-Let me tell you a story

Chapter 61-Near death

2.4K 65 17
By Frost57_

Siberia
3rd person

"That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield!"

The fight had ended and ultimately, and no one won.  How could someone win in a fight that destroys more then just a bond of family?

Steve fought his friend to save his two other friends, he made a decision on what he believed.

The words tony said echoed in steves head, so he did one last thing because leaving, he let go of the shield Dropping it onto the ground. but Steve's mind instantly went to Elliott.

Steve moved as quickly as he could to find Elliott, hoping he was still alive.

Steve put Bucky down on the floor. "Are you gonna—"

"Don't worry about me steve, go fine Elliott." Bucky cut of Steve.

Steve ran quickly to where he last saw Elliott, he dug up the rocks, throwing them to the side. Steve couldn't brace himself for what he was going to see, he wish he could unsee it.

Elliott's left arm was completely cut off, the left side of his jaw missing, he looked like a zombie. But luckily he was still breathing, barley. "Shit." Steve cursed under his breath.

Steve ripped off his sleeve wrapping it around Elliott's shoulder to stop the bleeding from his missing arm. "Come On, I got you." steve picked him up, carrying him over his shoulder.

Steve walked over to Bucky. "We need to go, I think I know a place." Steve pulled Bucky to his feet.

They walked out of the facility only to be met by the king himself. T'Challa. "I can help you friend, you'll need to come with me." steve nodded having no other choice at this point, all he wanted to do was save Elliott, for his sake and Natasha's, she would kill steve if Elliott had died, no she would kill tony.

"Okay, let's go."

T'Challa helped steve put Elliott and Bucky into the Quinjet, t'challa did what he could for Elliott's to stop the bleeding from his jaw. "Is there anything you can do for him?" Steve asked frantically kneeling next to Elliott on the floor.

T'challa shook his head sadly. "Not me, not here. But I know who could help."

4 day's later.
Elliott's POV

Everything hurt, it felt like my heart was ripped open, my stomach turned inside out. My jaw felt. . . Broken while my arm felt, gone?

I opened my eyes to be blinded by the bright light in whatever room I was in, a beeping noise coming from my side.

Once my eyes adjusted to the bright room, I noticed it wasn't like any hospital room I've been in, it looked way more futuristic than the ones in New York and D.C.

I groaned trying to sit up, until I noticed a shiny black metal taking up the place of my left arm. My heart started to race at the sight, what happened? Did hydra get me. My jaw tightened as I did my best to pull myself up so I was now sitting ups

I stepped onto my feet shakily, the door opened. "Mister Miller, you shouldn't be up?" There stood a dark skin girl with long braided hair. She had on a white dress the went down just under her knees.

Two other girls stood near her, both wearing red and gold warrior uniforms, bald with some kind of tattoos on their head, a long Speer in the hands.

I backed away. "Who are you? And what did you do to me?" It was strange, I had no feelings in my left arm except I could move it at will.

"You had an accident, it's okay we helped you." She tried to convince me but I didn't buy it, I can't.  The last thing I remember was a tone of metal falling onto me.

"No, I don't trust you." I held my hand up for her to stop advancing forward. She nodded. "Okay, would you like to to get your friend captain Rogers?"

I froze in confusion. "Steve, he's here? Where's he?"

"Okoye, please go get captain Rogers" the guard known as okoye nodded leaving the room.

The girl turned back to me giving me a warm smile. "I'm Shuri, sister of T'challa. I helped you. If you had come here hours later then you did you might as well of been dead" she spoke calmly.

"Here" she reached behind her, grabbing a mirror, she tuned it to me and I finally saw why my jaw feels different, it was metal along with my left ear that was missing. I slowly picked up my flesh hand, the metal felt cold against my hand. A shocked look on my face. "In my opinion I think you look pretty badass." shuri complemented, she seams nice.

I looked at my arm, moving it around so I can see the whole thing. "Uh, h-how does it work?" Shuri opened her mouth to answer but was interrupted by Steve walking into the room. She smiled. "Meet me at the lab and I'll explain the rang of your 'enhancement'" Shuri nodded respectfully.

"Wait, my clothes?" I hate being in a hospital gown.

"In the restroom" Shuri pointed to a door a few feet from me, before fully leaving the room.

"Thanks" I went into the restroom changing into a new pair of clothes, jeans, combat boots and a black shirt. It hurt to move so it took a a little while before I exited the restroom Steve stood by the door. "How you feeling?" He asked.

"Like shit." I chuckled. "This jaw feels normal but doesn't look normal" I sighed sitting down the bed. "Where's Bucky?"

"He's good, lost his metal arm but he's there, actually he's going under ice again, he wanted to wait till he saw you before he went under" Steve explained, he pulled out a note from his pocket handing it to Elliott. "What's this?"

Steve smiled. "Natasha and rica couldn't make it because of Ross so she gave me that, to give it to you."

I ripped open the envelope, taking out the paper.

Dear love.

I'm sorry for everything that's happened in the past few days, if I could go back I would change everything so we can live a quiet life, but you've told
Me plenty of times that would never happen, but maybe someday. I talked to tony, he feels bad, I can't look at him the same no more, he nearly took you away from me and rica. I hope we can see each other again soon, but till then please be safe, we love you.

P.S- look in the envelope, there's something for you :)

Sincerely, Natasha romanoff (your red head).

I smiled at the note, I folded it up putting it in my pocket. I grabbed the envelope taking out the last thing inside it. It was a picture. I held it in my hand.

The picture was of Natasha, rica and I on the beach during our vacation, they looked so happy there, like nothing else mattered at the time, just us three enjoying time as a family. "I know you miss them, but till the time is right we need to lay low." Steve reminded me. I nodded putting the picture back in the envelope, I placed it in the backpack they had left me with all my stuff in it.

"Let's go see Bucky." I stood up carefully to not strain myself, putting the backpack on around my shoulders.

Me and Steve made our way out of the room I was in, and into a larger room, a long row of Windows showing the beautiful land of wakanda, the panther statue very noticeable in the sun's bright shine.

"Gonna keep staring out the window? Or are you gonna say goodbye to you friend?" Elliott grinned hearing Bucky's voice. "It's not goodbye buck, it's more like see you later." Elliott turned around walking up to Bucky who was standing in the pod.

"Nice arm, I see the metal are is in style this season." Bucky joked playfully. Elliott rolled his eyes chuckling. "It's. . . Different." Elliott mumbled.

"You'll get use to it. And I'm sorry about that, If I wasn't here maybe you would still have both of your arms and jaw—" Elliott raised his metal hand for Bucky to stop talking. "No, it's not your fault, I told you this already. I chose to help you, I didn't sign the accords and I honestly had nothing else to do, so why not help the person who helped give me a better life." I smiled. Everything I did the past week was to help Bucky, my friend, no matter what happened I made it a priority to help him back on his feet.

"Okay, we're gonna get started mister Barnes." the doctor from beside the cradle spoke. Bucky nodded. "I'll see you guys soon"Bucky looked between me and Steve. "Try not to have to much fun without me." Bucky joked.

"I won't think about it." the glass closed over Bucky, the doctor clicked a few buttons, then in seconds Bucky was under.

"See you soon friend." I sighed sadly.

"He'll be cleared by the time he's done, this will benefit him in the long run." t'challa's thick wakandan accent spoke from behind me.

"Yeah, I know." I looked to Steve. "Where you going after this?"

"I got a few things to do, but I can handle it, you just relax and recover, they said you'll need at least a week" I nodded, I looked over to t'challa. "I Uh, you live here so I need to ask you, where's Shuri's lab? She told me to meet her there." I asked respectfully.

"I'll have okoye take you there" t'challa waved over the guard. "Please escort, Miller to my sisters lab." Okoye nodded. "Yes, your highness."

"I'll see you soon steve." I pulled him into a bro hug, patting him on the back before I followed Okoye down a few Halls, a few floors down with an elevator until finally we made it to the lab. "Thanks Okoye." I bid her farewell before walking into the lab.

I noticed Shuri in the middle working on something. "Hay Shuri— wait is that my—"

"Your suit? Yes. Captain Rogers allowed me to fix it up and add any improvements I deemed necessary" the suit was now gray and black, a wolf head drawn into the shoulder and white claw marks on the chest for a design.

she clicked a putting and the suit faded away into a ring, with a wolf symbol. She tossed it to me and I caught it in my hands. "What did you do?"

"Nano tech, mixed with Vibranium. So you don't have to change into it all the time. It's also Nero linked, all you gotta do is think of the suit transforming over your body and it will." she explained. "It's not that the other model was bad. It was just. . . Outclassed."

I chuckled putting the ring on my index finger, I turned it around looking at the markings, it was breathtaking. "Looks good, but what about the shifting part of my powers?"

She clicked her tongue pointing at me. "Good question." She walked over to a monitor clicking a few things before a simulation came up. "So the nano tech will configure its to go into the device behind your ear. And as for the ear, arm and jaw, it'll shift with you, so no problems there, except one." She held up a finger.

I raised an eyebrow. "And what's that?"

"It could always be improved." She laughed softly. I watched the simulation as it showed how the metal worked with the shifting. "And you did all this only in a couple of days?" I asked very impressed by her work.

"Two to be exact." She corrected. I scoffed muttering the word "of course."

I sighed quietly. "How can I repay you?"

"No need, I'm just glad our doctors got you breathing and that the prosthetics work, no need for repayment." She shook her head lightly.

I wasn't gonna take no for an answer, she and the people of wakanda saved my life, I owe them. "No, I will do anything to pay you back, you practically saved my life. I won't take no for an answer." I grinned.

"Okay, well since you offered. How about you stay for a little, help around wakanda. Is that good?" She smiled, taping a pen she found onto one of her desk.

"Perfect." I extended my arm's outwards.

She laughed. "Here, you have the room in front of mine." She handed me a key which I gladly took.

"Thanks, I'll see you around roommate." I chuckled exiting the lab.

Well, this'll be interesting for sure.

A/N: I hope y'all enjoyed part five! I'm really proud of the way it came out! Leave a vote and comment what y'all liked about this one! Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1.3K 11
please read notes at the bottom. They are important :) [][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][]-[][][][] Zver' Soldat is what they called you, The Beast Soldier. H...
59.7K 1.5K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
5.7K 130 29
Astra Griffin was trained, beaten, and forced to be the best version of herself - or most skilled. She was the best fighter the world would come to k...
86.6K 2.1K 29
Avengers Soulmate AU EVANGELINA PETROVA HAVEN KNIGHT Born in the year 2000 and found on the streets as a newborn by agent Fury and agent Hill. Nick...