Dibs! (Lesbian, GxG)

By itsabadluckcharm

Before Jules interrupted Callie's lunch hour with a (not so subtle) "Dibs!", Callie was a quiet girl whose on... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

IMPORTANT NOTE

10.8K 265 19
By itsabadluckcharm

This is for those of you who don't follow me and therefore have no idea what's happened.

As of September 2020, I found out someone on GoodReads plagiarized this story and passed it off as her own. She also used a cover that someone made for me in appreciation of this book, which can be found in Chapter 28, passing that off as hers as well. Along with Dibs!, there are five others from different Wattpad authors listed under her name. As if this isn't bad enough, she profited from these stolen books on Amazon, starting from January 2020 with my book and then later with the others. 

I have let the other Wattpad authors know about what's happened, and I have reported this thief on Amazon. On the day of this posting, I'm trying to get her GoodReads profile taken down as well.

The purpose of this note is to let you know that Dibs! is ONLY ON WATTPAD under @itsabadluckcharm, or Blake if you need something easier to remember. 

For those who helped out or supported me at this frustrating time, I highly appreciate it. 

Have a good day.

(If you want to know any information that I haven't mentioned, please PM me.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 515 16
"We don't have to do anything." "What if I want to?" "Do you?" "You didn't answer my question." ___ ___ ___ Chase Tanner's life has almost always bee...
3K 184 67
Cory grabbed Bennett's shoulders, shaking him, the fury on his face almost frightening. "Cory, let go." he tried to shake him off, but Cory's fingers...
4.5K 22 12
'The only control I have in my life is music. It comforts me and keeps me going. My favorite instrument is the violin. I was drawn to how a tiny inst...
1.8K 98 25
Callie, she's been from foster home to foster home ever since she witnessed the murder of her parents. Ever since then, she has been blaming herself...