Hera Pheri- Mishaan RagSan

By Silent-writerr

"Sanskar My Name is Sanskar Maheshwari And Your Name?", he asked as he forward his hand while mishti looks on... More

Your Name?
Job or jobless?
New Cover!!

Test??

132 15 32
By Silent-writerr

Ragini swings her appointment letter in her hand as she walks on the road, "I got the job", "that too on my own", she was telling throughout her way until she reached temple, "Thank you... Thank you.... Thank you BG for listening to me otherwise, my name would have been changed into jobless", she utters standing on the stairs with her fold palms and closed eyes. She smiled seeing the idol and turns to leave when her eyes fell on a little girl selling ballons, she smiled brightly as she goes and brought the ballons from the girl. "I got the job and that too on my own", she tells the little girl ruffling her hairs as she gives her money. The little girl smiled widely and thanked ragini who, blinks and ties her letter with balloon and walks away. 

She reached her room and smiled brightly, "Oyeee... Jobless", Her eyes widen hearing the voice and she smirked turning, "Hi, big gorilla", Ragini says showing him a big smile. Mishkat smiled as he forwarded the sweet box, "Didn't you get the job? I can't see any letter except these balloons. So, sad I even brought sweets", Mishkat says making a sad face. Ragini smiles grew wider as she stared at him blinking her eyes twice, Mishkat raised his eyebrow and looks at her weirdly, "Sadma lag gya na? Don't worry little mice you haven't completed the half century yet there's still 7 more jobs to go for you reaching that target", Mishkat utters patting her head sympathetically while, ragini nodded her head still smiling. "I'll throw a big party when, you'll complete your half century of being jobless", Mishkat utters as he knocks on the door. Awwww! Really? Big Gorilla", Ragini utters all sweetly while, Mishkat nodded, "OfCourse", he shrugged his shoulder. "Then, thank me for saving your money", Ragini utters making him confused. He turned while, she pulls up ballons thread and show him the letter flaunting infront of him. He immediately grabbed it while, janki opened the door, "Maaaaaaaaaaaa", Ragini screeched crushing her in the hug, "I got the job. I got the job", She twirls janki who smiled widely hearing her, "Really?", She asked and Ragini nodded happily. "Did Mishkat helped you?", Janki utters making the smile vanished. She scowled as she looks at her, "No way. I got it on my own that too by passing an interview", Ragini utters proudly as she folds her arms and looks at Mishkat who was busy reading the appointment letter, "I can believe it", Mishkat utters while, ragini snatched the letter keeping her chin up, "Now, your sweets will be sweets for me and for you it'll be bitter cough syrup", Ragini utters snatching the sweet box too as she eats the one making a heavenly face. "They are giving too much salary for a PA", Mishkat utters confused while, ragini shook her head as she stuffed one sweet inside janki mouth and walks towards him stuffing him one too, "that's because of the company. It's an international company, dumb head", Ragini utters while, Mishkat nodded patting her head, "I am not proud of you and not so congratulations", he utters and smack her head a little while, ragini glared at him. "Hey! It's still tasting like a sweet that means you are going to be kicked out from there too", he teased while, ragini stamps his feet making him winced, "Enjoy your sweets, The Maharaja of Idiots", Ragini utters sticking her tongue at him giving him the box and goes away blowing away her hairs which was on her face. Ragini smiled while Mishkat chuckled, "Why do you tease her so much?", Janki asked as Mishkat keeps his hand around her shoulder, "that way I always feel I have a family", he utters while, janki smiled patting his cheeks. Ragini, who was looking at him from far shakes her head, "Good for nothing dramatic gorilla", she utters twisting her lips as she walks inside her room and falls on bed falling in a deep slumber.

.
.
.
.
.

Ruhaan stops his bike as he looks at the big garden infront of him, he take out his mobile and checked the location. He parked his bike and looked at the venue holding his shoulder bag, "I hope I got the permanent place here", he utters sighing as he walks inside looking at the workers doing decorations, "interesting", he utters. "Excuse me!", He turns hearing a voice and found pari standing, "Yes?", He utters. "Are you the photographer akhil sends?", Pari asked and ruhaan nodded forwarding, "Yes! Yes! I am ruhaan", he says and pari smiled shaking his hand, "I am Pari. Thank you for coming in such short notice", She told with a small smile. "No! No! It's no problem", he utters as they starts walking, "Actually, we have 4 big events in this month. So, the photographer we hired left suddenly that's why we have arranged you in short notice but, this time we want to make a contract as you know that you won't leave", pari explained while, ruhaan shook his head , "No! No! Don't even worry. I am the man of my words. I am okay with everything, I mean the contract", Ruhaan utters scratching his head. Pari smiled "that's cool. You go to Mishti, she'll give you the contract", pari utters making his smile vanished. "Mishti?", He utters and pari nodded. "Yes! My business partner", pari utters and ruhaan nodded, "Business partner? No, she must be someone else", Ruhaan thinks in his head. "Any problem?", Pari asked seeing him lost. "No! Not at all. I don't have any problem with your partner but, maybe with her name", he utters to himself making her confused, "Sorry?", Pari utters. "Nothing! Let's go and sign the contract", Ruhaan utters and pari nodded. They walks away.

.
.
.
.

Arjun was pacing in his cabin to and fro while, he was busy staring at some particular place keeping his chind under his palm all lost with a smile on his face. Arjun looked at him and shook his head umpteenth time, "Subha Mila tha toh anxiety thi or ab Mila toh something something. Jabse wo gai ha bs aise hi Beth kr is sari v deewar ko ghorha hai jaise iske andar se torke Bahar aegi wo or kahegi, " hi sanskar!", He mimicked a sweet tone and shook his head. Arjun Huff's as he walks towards him , "Sanskar? Sanskaar.... Hellooooooooo???", He yells standing infront of him and waved his hand infront of his eyes but, he stood unmoved. Arjun sighs in disbelief as he looked at the glass infront of him and in the next second water was dripping down his face with his eyes popping out, "What the hell?", Sanskar shouted standing as he shook his head and wipes his face. "Making you come out of your Ragini land", Arjun utters keeping back the glass as he sits infront of him. Sanskar glared at him taking out handkerchief from his pocket and wiping his face, "What's your problem, buddy?", He asked while, Arjun sarcastically smiled, "You? Who else?", He utters making him frown, "What did I do?", He asked huffing as he cleans the table with tissue and throws in Dustbin. "As if you don't know", Arjun utters shrugging his shoulders while, sanskar looks on. "No! I don't", sanskar shook his hands enterwining his both hands and keeping it on desk and looking straight at Arjun. "Really? Like seriously? You don't know", Arjun hits the desk as he forwarded his face, "In morning you were feeling anxiety after meeting her and now, when you fall straight in her arms and she literally pulled your collars you started feeling something something", Arjun utters as he looks at him in disbelief. Sanskar nodded heavily hearing him as he know keeps his one hand on his cheeks, "You know in morning she wasn't this but, changed. I mean, her dressing and her way of talking", he utters and continued, "but, now. I mean, sometimes back when she stopped me from falling back and when she holds my collar I really feel different. Like she was different of what she was in morning but, I liked her like this more. Cute, beautiful, angry and inocent", Sanskar utters and Arjun coughed loudly hearing "inocent".

"Inocent? You sure she is. Look brother, I am truly happy that after being boy all of your life you finally looked at some girl but, buddy this girl is seriously something else. I am telling you either she has double personality disorder or either she is here acting different to take your test", Arjun utters making sanskar immediately look at him, "Test? Mine? But, why? Didn't I give enough tests and exams. Did she doubt my degree? Wait, let me go home and collect it", Sanskar utters standing while, Arjun pressed his lips tightly on a thin line clenching his fist hitting on table slightly, "Give me patience", he muttered as he looked at sanskar finding his car keys. "Stoppp! Right there", Arjun yells pointing his finger at him jerking sanskar who jumps back. "Dudeeeee", Sanskar shouts horrified while, Arjun shook his head. "You know, if someone has to talk to you about girls matter then, they have to choose another dictionary", Arjun utters and Sanskar scrunched his nose hearing him, "Why So? I have completed my degree in London. I know Japanese, French and Italian. I don't think anyone needs any other dictionary", he shrugged his shoulder sitting back at his place while,Arjun looked up at the ceiling, "Why couldn't his family name him something else, why Sanskar? Why?", He muttered. "You didn't tell me why do they need another dictionary?", Sanskar utters looking at Arjun who was muttering something looking up at the ceiling. "Because, you are prince Charles of dumbness", Arjun utters pointing his hand towards him while, sanskar blinks inocently hearing him, "Do I resemble prince Charles?", He asked and Arjun banged his head in the air, "Didn't you heard dumbness?", He asked and Sanskar shook his head, "I ignore such words", he utters making him roll his eyes. "You know what?", He asked keeping his hands on his waist, "Go To Hell!", Arjun utters and was about to walk out when, sanskar goes and holds his hand, "Sorry! Sorry! Buddy.... Please, say na about what test?", Sanskar asked while, Arjun turns and glared at him, "First, promise me you'll only listen and will not say a word", Arjun says and sanskar immediately keep his finger on his lips. "Good", Arjun utters patting his shoulders and goes and sits on Sanskar chair who glared at him, "So, I think she is here to test you before marriage. I mean after meeting with you today she might feel that you are not normal", Arjun utters and Sanskar crossed his arms giving him a cold stare. "Ssshhhh", Arjun says and he kept his finger back on his lips, "I mean to say that before fixing her marriage with you, she wants to test you that you are like every other guy and not some alien who didn't even know how to interact", Arjun says shrugging his shoulder while, sanskar removed the finger and looks at him sternly, "Shut Up! ", He utters and continued, "I am like every other guy, okay", he utters turning his face while, Arjun nodded, "OfCourse, You are rough and tough, caring and romantic", Arjun utters and Sanskar turns and looks at him, "Is that a taunt?", He asked and Arjun shrugs, "Whatever you think!", He says making him frown. "What do you want me to do?", Sanskar asked making faces, "I want you to show her these qualities, if you Really want her to choose you", Arjun utters and he looks on, "Will I pass this test?", Sanskar asked walking towards him. Arjun nodded standing as he kept his hand on his shoulder, "OfCourse! With me as your teacher you will", he utters while, sanskar removed his hand and sits back on his chair pushing him aside tensed," And, what if I don't pass this test?", He asked biting his nails nervously, "Then, we'll concluded that", Arjun utters biting his cheeks, "What that?", He asked tensed looking up at him. "That you are capable for guys and not girls", Arjun utters and Sanskar shook his head and then, his eyes widen and his head shot up at him. Arjun burst into laughter seeing his face while, sanskar fumes with his face flushed,."Arrrreeerjun", He shouted when, Arjun runs out of the cabin saving himself.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You wait here, I'll be back", pari told ruhaan as she guided him about themes and stuff. Pari walked towards Mishti whose back was facing ruhaan, she was standing infront of a round table holding a chart and was instructing the workers about work. "Look, decorate this side with white purple rose only. I don't want any other color except these two and make sure to hang small lights here in a white small cage. And, yes do stick some flowers on the cage to make it look more catchy", Mishti explained and the workers nodded. "Mishti!", Pari stands besides her, "where is the new photographer contract?", She asked when, Mishti took out one file from beneath the chart. Ruhaan, was looking at her and was trying to see her face. "Akhil send one, I toh liked him very much and he is perfect too. You too meet him once and then make him sign this contract", Pari told and Mishti nodded, "Wait, let me give them work first", she told talking with the workers. Pari signs Ruhaan, who looks at her and then nodded walking towards her, "isn't he so handsome? I am sure we'll attract the girls guest more", Pari blabbers in her ears while, Mishti smiled shaking her head. "Okay, now do your work", Mishti told. "He is here", pari utters. Ruhaan, who was just looking at Mishti was about to see her face as she turns but, someone come infront of him holding a big Stage. Mishti, looked at the stage, "Oh, it's here. Pari you make him sign these papers. I'll meet him later, let me set up this first", Mishti told as she walks with the people carrying stage. Ruhaan who was desperately waiting for the stage to vanished looked on finding the spot empty, "Here it is", Pari utters forwarding the contract. "Where did she went?", He asked . "Oh! Mishti? She went to guide them to set the stage", Pari utters pointing at a particular distance. Ruhaan who looked towards her direction couldn't see Mishti properly as her hairs were flowing on her face due to the stand fan there. "Sign", pari utters tapping the pen on table. Ruhaan turns and looks at her and nodded before grabbing the pen and signing, "Congratulations!", They shakes hand and ruhaan smiled, "finally", he thinks in his hand as he turns and saw Mishti tucking the hair behind her back revealing her face, his smile vanished and his eyes widen, "Mishti?", He utters bewildered. "Yes, Mishti!", Pari smiled looking at the way he was seeing. Ruhaan turned and looked at her and then towards Mishti, he grits his teeth as he clenched his fist, "Mishtiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!", He shouted on top of his lungs making pari jerked and everyone immediately stopping their work. Mishti turned and looks at him bewildered, "What the heck is wrong with him?", She muttered as she saw him from distance. "You'll die today by my hands", Ruhaan shouted as he kept his bag on table and starts running towards Mishti whose eyes widen in shock, "What did I do?", Mishti utters in shock as she looks here and there. "No one can save you from me", ruhaan shouts coming towards her. Mishti gulps, " Where the hell , Am I stuck?", She shouts looking up at the tent and starts running."Mishtiiiii!!", Pari shouts keeping her hand on her forhead. "Ayeeeee, stopp youuu lizard", Ruhaan shouted running after her, they were running around the garden, "Whom you call lizard you Big Crocodile?", Mishti shouted running faster. "Crocodile? Now, you are gone female monkey", Ruhaan, shouts as they runs towards the swimming pool. "Female monkey? This mangroove is gone", Mishti muttered as her nose flared in anger and she turned angrily, Ruhaan who was running in full speed towards her stumbled before reaching near her and both, fell down in pool holding each other. Both, comes up in the water breathing heavily standing infront of each other. Mishti keeps the hand on her chest, as she breaths and then eyes ruhaan who, was also doing same. "Youuu idiot", Mishti shouted making ruhaan look at her, his nose flared with anger as he glared at her, "You are dead!", He utters forwarding his hands and grabbing her neck making her eyes widen. "You'll die today", Ruhaan utters strangling her. Mishti mouth slightly opened as she looked up at the sky, she starts throwing her hands at him and the water splashes around.

Screen Freezed on Ragini sleeping face and Mishti struggling.

Precap- Lallu Kumar bane gentleman!!

Pheww..... Done Dana done.... It took a while to think about story plot as I haven't wrote it for a long time but, thanks too Sam for reading it and making me write it too... So, the Chapter is dedicated to you🤣and yes, I'll not dedicate heal my wounds even if you read it on one go😜okay jokes apart.... Now, to everyone....how's the chapter? I know it's short but, what to do I was sleepy and if, I choose to write tommorow then, I might become lazy you know.. so, wrote whatever come in my mind. Any idea what's gonna happen in next episode? Will ruhaan go to jail for killing mishti?🤣

Plz tag watty isn't showing notification.

Do tell how do you find it , if you want me to write this one more... Do read, vote and comment down your honest views..

Will be back, till then take care, stay blessed, stay home and stay safe 😍

Loads of love 😍💞❤️

Fizo😘😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39K 2.8K 63
Language- Hinglish ( Hindi + English ) { Under Editing } This is the journey of RAGHAV SINGHANIA and PIHU SHAW after their marriage .How they...
41.9K 4.7K 50
|Featured on Wattpad Dangerous Love| Published: 5th July 2021 A thief and her latest target. How does that sound for a love story? * Mishti, a thief...
64.2K 5.4K 70
Sometimes our past memories ruin our present. There are people who don't let their past ruin the present. But there are some who can't move on from p...
70.3K 2.8K 24
[12/4, 1:41 PM] neha: Love changes life 💘 A story of disabled girl how she takes her weakness to the level of strenght and become perfect and she ga...