TwinsTale

By IronTooth43

follow and help the twins throughout their adventure. More

prolong
where are we
Explanation
DEMONS!?
La Cat
JAKEY!?
Different WHAT!!
Definitely...
Demum?
Hugs
training
What a time
Stripper
One gained
Dragon slayer
Viking King
Thanks

A girl?

549 27 5
By IronTooth43

Ritchie and Brandon scanned the room.

Lilac: "Your ok dears."

Ritchie: "What*gulp* what happened?"

Brandon: "What was that?"

Michael: "First I'd like to apologize for my guild member. Secondly that would have been your magic. It seems you have demon slayer magic. As for what happened they momentarily took over your bodies."

The twins looked shocked.

Lilac: "I know this might be a lot to take in. How are your injuries healing?"

Brandon: "They will be fine."

A little guil run into the room and hugged Michael and Lilac.

Sabrina: "DADDY, MOMMY! Who are they? Are they new friends?"

Lilac: "Maybe, it's up to them."

Sabrina walked infront of the twins.

Sabrina: "Hi, I'm Sabrina and I'm 6!"

Ritchie: "I'm Ritchie and this is my brother Brandon."

Brandon: "Were kinda new here."

At first they were tense by Sabrina made that all melt away. Viper walked in.

Viper: "Who's the runts?

Michael: "Welcome back Viper, how was the mission?"

Viper: "It was ok. Are you going to answer the question?"

Michael: "They are new here so we are housing them for a little bit. Also please make sure Bren stays away from the alcohol."

Viper: "Whatever."

Viper left. Sabrina was talking about all different types and kinds of magic.

Brandon: "Let me guess they're talking cats too."

Michael: "I need you both to follow me."

Brandon: "Why?"

Michael: "So we can get your injuries completely healed and so we can introduce you to the other leaders."

Sabrina hugged the twins. They tensed up at first then hugged back, saying goodbye. Michael gave them a warning before shadow traveling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 1.1K 30
You apply for dreams love or host and win. But a close friend get jealous and tries to mess up your relationship. This is a regular dream x reader s...
353K 12.2K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. π™š | B L U E Λ–βΊβ€§β‚ŠΛšβ™‘Λšβ‚Šβ€§βΊΛ– ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ π˜‰π˜“π˜œπ˜Œ π˜Œπ˜ π˜Œπ˜‹ π˜‰π˜Œπ˜ˆπ˜œπ˜›οΏ½...
46K 1.2K 22
Brothers Conflict Fanfic Mai moves in with the Asahina family, her parents thought it would be best for her. She thought it would be a great experien...
3.9K 62 7
This a Star wars and Rainimator crossover story.