Trolls: Coopers Twin Sister

By WaterDragon931

Z (Elizabeth) Lives In Troll Village With Her Brother, Cooper, And Her Friends. More

Z Information
The Freedom From The Bergens
Move Your Feet/ D.A.N.C.E / Sunshine Day
Talk With Branch/ The Biggest, The Loudest, The Craziest Party Ever
Get Back Up Again
The Sound Of Silence
Cloud Guy/ Bergen Town
Bringing Back Trollstice/ 'True Happiness'
Hello/The Deal/I'm Coming Out
The Date/ They Don't Know
Impossible/ Your Timing Is Perfect/ Creek's Betrayal

True Colors/ Taking Some Risks/ Can't Stop The Feeling

1.5K 8 1
By WaterDragon931

The Next Morning, All The Bergens Chanted "Trollstice" As They Entered The Castle. Gristle Held Bridget's Rollerblade, Hoping He Would See Lady Glittersparkles. Then The Bergen Cooks, With Their Pouches Full, Approached A Large Pot.

"Now, Let's Prepare The Main Course. The Trolls!" Chef Said As They Dumped All The Trolls Inside.

Once They Were Done, Chef Closed The Pot And Locked. King Peppy Then Saw His Daughter, Poppy Looked Depressed.

"Poppy? Poppy! Oh, Thank Goodness You're All Right." King Peppy Exclaimed, Hugging Her, But She Didn't Hug Back.

"Cooper, Where's Z?" Peppy Asked Her.

"She's... Dead..." Cooper Answered And Tried To Hold His Tears. And So Did Poppy And Branch. Branch Never Wanted Z To Die Right In Front Of Him. It Felt Like He Just Watched His Grandma Die All Over Again. And It Was Terrible. Then Poppy Said. "I'm Doing Great. I Got Everybody I Love Thrown In A Pot And Got Best Friend Dead, Thanks For Asking." She Said Sarcastically.

Branch Looked Sadly At Her.

"Poppy? Are You Being...Sarcastic?" Biggie Asked.

"Yes!" Poppy Exclaimed, Making The Others Gasp.

"Oh, My God!" Smidge Responded.

"I'm Sorry. I Don't Know Why I Thought I Could Save You. All I Wanted To Do Was Keep Everyone Safe, Like You Did, Dad. But I Couldn't." Poppy Explained On The Verge Of Tears.

"Poppy." King Peppy Replied.

"I Let Everyone Down." Poppy Continued. She Dropped To Her Knees In The Middle Of The Pot.

Branch Sighed And Started, "But, Poppy..."

"You Were Right, Branch. The World Isn't All Cupcakes And Rainbows." Poppy Said.

Then Poppy's Colors Faded Away. She Was All Gray And The Others Were Heartbroken To See This.

Then, Everyone Started To Lose Their Colors.

Meanwhile, Bridget Cleaned The Dishes In Her Room Until She Glanced At Her Jumpsuit. She Sighed, Thinking That Without The Trolls, She Couldn't Be With Gristle.

Also, Gristle Sat At His Spot For Trollstice, Still Waiting For Lady Glittersparkles. She Didn't Show Up And He Was Starting To Feel Sad.

Back In The Pot, Branch Looked At Everyone Sadly. Branch Never Wanted Any Of This At All. Everything Was Falling Into Pieces, The Happiest Troll Lost Her Colors, His Only Best Friend Died Right In Front Of Him, And They're Gonna Get Eaten. Immediately, He Knew What He Had To Do And Z Would've Wanted Him To Do.

Branch: You With The Sad Eyes

Poppy Opened Her Eyes And The Others Looked Around. She Then Looked To See Branch Singing.

Don't Be Discouraged

She Bowed Her Again As Branch Approached Her And Knelt Down Beside Her. He Lift Her Chin For Her To Face Him As He Continued.

Oh, I Realize

It's Hard To Take Courage

In A World Full Of People

You Can Lose Sight Of It All

The Darkness Inside You

Can Make You Feel So Small

Her Hug Time Watch Went Off And Branch Opened His Arms So She Could Hug Him, But She Covered It. Suddenly, The Other Trolls' Watches Went Off And Bridget Was Listening.

"What Are You Doing? The King Is Waiting. Get Those Trolls Out There!" Chef Commanded, Snapping Her Out Of Her Thoughts.

"Sorry, Chef." Bridget Apologized Then Pushed The Cart With The Pot Towards The Dining Room.

"Oh, You Are Sorry." Chef Groaned.

Back In The Pot, Branch Gently Took Poppy's Hand And Brought Her To Her Feet.

Show Me A Smile Then Don't Be Unhappy,

Can't Remember When I Last Saw You Laughing

This World Makes You Crazy

As She Walked Away, He Kinda Slid On His Knees Toward Her, Making Her Smile Softly Then He Held Out His Hand To Hand.

And You've Taken All You Can Bear

Just Call Me Up

'Cause I Will Always Be There

She Smiled, Remembering That Last Part, And Took His Hand. That's When Her Colors Started Coming Back!

And I See Your True Colors

Shining Through

I See Your True Colors

And That's Why I Love You

Poppy Looked At Branch And She Smiled, As Did He. She Placed Her Hand To Where Their Palms Were Facing Each Other And That's When Branch's Colors Returned As Poppy Began To Sing.

Poppy: So Don't Be Afraid

Poppy And Branch: To Let Them Show

Your True Colors

True Colors Are Beautiful

That's When They Began Slow Dancing. As They Sang And Danced, The Other Trolls Regained Their Colors.

Branch: I See Your True Colors

Shining Through

Poppy: True Colors

Branch: I See Your True Colors

Poppy And Branch: That's Why I Love You

So Don't Be Afraid

To Let Them Show

Branch: Your True Colors

Poppy: True Colors

Poppy And Branch: Are Beautiful

Branch: Like A Rainbow

Poppy: Oh, Oh, Oh... Like A Rainbow

Cooper Played His Harmonica As The Other Trolls Gathered Around. Poppy And Branch Hugged Each Other And The Other Trolls Did The Same To Each Other.

"Thank You!" Poppy Said Once They Parted, But Still Held Hands.

"No. Thank You." Branch Stated.

"For What?" Poppy Wondered, Confused.

"For Showing Me How To be Happy." Branch Answered.

"Really? You're Finally Happy?" Poppy Asked Happily Then With Confusion, "Now?"

"I Think So. Happiness Is Inside Of All Of Us, Right? Sometimes, You Just Need Someone To Help You Find It." Branch Explained, Smiling.

"Z Would've Been Really Proud Of You, If She Could See You Now." Poppy Said.

"What's Gonna Happen, Princess Poppy?" One Of The Children Asked The Future Queen.

"I Don't Know. But I Know We're Not Giving Up." Poppy Answered.

Poppy Looked At Branch. Then They Felt A Slight Rumble And The Trolls Gathered To The Center, A Little Scared.

The Rimbling Continued As The Lid Started To Open. Poppy Comforted The Troll Child While Branch Got Ready To Fight If Needed Needed. When The Lid Was Opened, The Trolls Heard Someone Spoke.

"If You Guys Still Singing, Don't Stop On My Account." A Familiar Voice Asked As They Looked Up And The Light Dimmed Down And They Saw The One And Only-"Z!"

Then Z Jumped As The Snackpack Hugged Her. Then Z Gave Her Big Brother And Poppy A Big Hug. But She Still Had Some Bruises But Was Healing Quickly.

"Are You Okay?! I Thought You Were Gone For Good?" Cooper Asked.

"What? Remember, I'm Strong As A Rock. I Don't Only Protect My Family And Friends, But I Can Protect Myself, Too." Z Said As She Shrugged Her Shoulders. Then Z Noticed Branch In His True Colors.

"Branch, Is That You? You Have Your Colors Back. I'm So Proud Of You." Z Said, Smiling.

Then Branch Suddenly Hugged Her And Z's Eyes Widened. She Smirked In A Smiling Way And Hugged Him Back.

"I'm So Glad You're Alive. I'm So Sorry For Everything I Have Done, For Ignoring You, For-" Branch Was Interrupted.

"Calm Down, Branch. I'm Alive And I'm Just Glad My Best Friend Hasn't Gone Eaten By A Bergen Yet." Z Said, Winking.

Branch Raised His Eyebrow. "By The Way, How Did You Get Here Without Getting Caught?"

"I Had A Little Help. You Can Come Out Now!" Z Shouted, Looking Up.

Everyone Looked Up To See Bridget.

"Poppy!" She Said.

"Bridget?" Poppy Questioned.

They Could All Hear The Bergens Chant 'Trolls' From Outside. Bridget Held Out Her Hand And Poppy And Z Walked On It.

"What Are You Doing?" Poppy Asked.

"I Can't Let Them Eat You." Bridget Answered.

"But..." Poppy Whispered.

"Come On! You Gotta Go! Hurry! Go, Go, Go! Get Out Of Here!" Bridget Urged As She Got The Trolls Out Of The Pot And They Ran To The Troll Tree.

"What? No! Bridget, If You Go In There Without Us, You'll Know What They'll Do." Z Pointed Out.

"I Know." Bridget Understood.

"But, Bridget..." Poppy Objected.

"It's Okay. It's Okay, Guys. You Showed Me What It Feels To Be Happy. I Never Would Have Known If It Wasn't For You Girls.  And I Love You For That." Bridget Explained.

"We Love You Too, Bridget." Poppy Responded.

"Bridget!" Chef Screeched.

Bridget Started To Go Inside.

"Go On. You Have To Hurry!" She Said.

"Come With Us." Poppy Offered.

"And Make It Easier For Them To Find You? No Way! You Have To Go. Now!" Bridget Answered, About To Close The Door.

"Bridget!" Z Called, Stopping Her For A Minute.

She Gently Pushed The Two Troll Girls Back And They Hugged Her Fingers With Broken Hearts. They Parted And Looked At Her Sadly.

"Bye, Poppy. Bye, Z." Bridget Whispered And Closed The Door.

They Felt Bad About Leaving, But They Had To Get Back To The Others. So They Ran To The Troll Tree.

Back Inside, The Bergens Continued To Chant 'Trolls', Then Cheered When They Saw Bridget Enter With The Pot.

"Wait! Chef, Shouldn't We Wait For Lady Glittersparkles?" Gristle Asked, Making Bridget Stop.

"Oh, You're Absolutely Right." Chef Agreed Then Announced, "Now, Everyone, There Will Be No Trolls Until The King's Plus One Has Arrived."

"Boo!" The Bergens Objected.

"We've Waited Long Enough!" One Shouted.

Bridget Sighed Sadly, Knowing She Wouldn't Be With The King, But She Knew She Did The Right Thing.

"Unless..." Chef Started.

"Unless What?" Gristle Asked.

"Well, Unless She Doesn't Come At All. But That's Crazy Talk. Who Wouldn't Wanna Be With You?" Chef Pointed Out.

The Bergens Started To Whisper Among Themselves And Gristle Thought She Wouldn't Come.

"Yeah. Maybe We Should Start." He Answered.

The Bergens Cheered And Started Chanting Again.

Meanwhile, The Trolls Were Chanting The Same Thing The Bergens Chanted As They Ran In The Escape Tunnel. Poppy, Z And Branch Were Making Sure Everyone Made It Inside.

"Go! Come On. Hurry! Come On. Everybody, Let's Go. No Troll Left Behind!" Poppy Said.

"Watch Your Step." Branch Warned.

Just Before They Went In, Z Couldn't take Her Eyes Off The Palace.

"Z?" Branch Asked.

She Turned To Him And Him And Poppy And Said. "Bridget Just Ruined Her Life To Save Ours. It's Not Right! She Deserves To Be Happy As Much As We Do."

Z Looks  Back At The Palace, Determined To Fix Everything.

"They All Do!"

"Okay, Why Not? Count Me In." Poppy Said.

"Okay, Count Me In, Too." Branch Said As The Snack Pack Got In.

"And Don't Forget About Us!" They Said.

"No Troll Left Behind!" They Said As They Ran Back To The Castle.

Trollstice Was About To Start And All The Bergens Were Cheering.

"Alright, Everybody. Who's Ready To Eat Trolls? King Gristle, There Is Only One Thing That Will Make You Happy And Only One Bergen Who Can Provide It. Bon Apptit!" Chef Said Before She Opens The Pot Of Trolls.

But When She Looks In It, There Was No Trolls.

"They're Gone!" Chef Said.

The Bergens Were Shocked To Hear This.

"They're Gone?" King Gristle Asked.

"Bridget, What Did You Do? You Ate Them! You Greedy, Greedy Pig." Chef Said.

"No! I..." Bridget Started To Say.

"Guards, Lock Her Up!" Chef Commands The Guards.

Just Before They Took Bridget To The Dungeon, The Trolls Crashed Through The Window On Bridget's Other Rollerskate. They Skated Into The Air And Jumped Off Toward Bridget Head. The Rollerskate Made It On Bridget's Foot, Making Her Spin. The Trolls Formed Rainbow Hair And When She Stopped, The Hair Came Down And Everyone Gasped, Including The King. Bridget Smiled Nervously At Gristle As He Came To Her.

"Lady Glittersparkles?" He Asked.

"What?" Chef Questioned. Bridget Skated Toward Him As The Trolls Retracted Their Hair And She Helped Them On The Table.

"But How? Why? Why Did You Do This?" Gristle Asked.

"Because She Didn't Think You Would Want Someone Like Her." Z Answered.

"I Mean, Hello? Is It Me You're Looking For?I Don't Think So. Bridget Said, Sadly.

"Guards, Finish Her!" Chef Demanded.

"No." Gristle Said, Worriedly.

"Wait! King Gristle, When You Were With Bridget, You Were Feeling Something, Weren't You?" Poppy Asked.

"Yeah, I Was. I Just Thought It Was Too Much Pizza." Gristle Answered.

"Me Too." Bridget Agreed.

"That Feeling? That Was Happiness." Z Said.

"What?" Every Bergen Asked.

"But You Have To Eat A Troll To Be Happy. Everyone Knows That! Don't You?" Bibbly Pointed Out.

"But King Gristle's Has Never Eaten A Troll In His Life, right?" Poppy Asked.

"No, I Haven't. Yet, Hear I Am. My Belly Empy... And My Heart Full." Gristle Smiled, Putting The Rollerskate On Bridget's Foot And Held Her Hands.

Every Bergen Awed At The Moment And The Trolls Smiled.

"Don't Listen To Them! There's Only One To Be Happy. My Way!" The Chef Remarked, Shoving The Two Bergens Apart.

"With Me In Charge," Chef Said, Sent Branch In The Air, And Grabbed Him As She Continued, "I'll Serve You Troll Every Day Of The Year."

She Put The King's Head On The Table, Put Branch In Front Of His Face, And Opened The King's Mouthe With His Tongue Sticking Out. When Z Tried To Get Him, Chef Grabbed Her And Held Her Up High.

"With Me As Queen, All Of Life Will Be A Never-Ending Feast Of Happiness!" Chef Yelled As Branch Tried To Escape. She Blocked His Path With A Butcher Knife And He Tripped And Landed On Gristle's Tongue.

"Come On, Eat! Eat!" Chef Commanded. Gristle's Tongue Started To Retract And Branch Screamed. Z Bit Chef's Finger As She Lets Out A Scream. She Lets Her Go And Z And Poppy Ran To Get Branch Off Gristle's Tongue.

"Happiness Isn't Something You Put Inside. It's Already There." Poppy Stated.

"Yeah, Sometimes You Just Need Someone To Help You Find It." Z Added As She Helped Branch Up.

Then AllThe bergens Started Asking If They Could Be Happy, Making The Chef Start To Feel Like She Was Out Of A Job.

"Do You Really Think I Can Be Happy?" Bibbly Asked.

"Of Course! It's Inside You! It's Inside All Of Us! And I Don't Think It. I Feel It!" Poppy Said.

Poppy: I Got This Feel

Inside My Bones

Z: It Goes Electric Wavy When I Turn It On.

Branch: And If You Want It

Inside Your Soul

Poppy, Branch And Z: Just Open Up Your Heart

Let Music Take Control

We Got That Sunshine In My Pocket

Got That Good Soul In My Feet

I Feel That Hot Blood In My Body

When It Drops (Ooh)

I Can't Take My Eyes Up Off It

Moving So Phenomenally

The Room On Lock

The Way We Rock It

So Don't Stop

The Snack Pack Joins The Song As They Danced In Front Of Some Bergens.

Trolls: Under The Lights, When Everything Goes

Nowhere To Hide When I'm Getting Close

Cooper: Can't Stop, Won't Stop

When We Move

Well You Already Know

Z: Let's Go, Let's Work

Trolls: So Just Imagine, Just Imagine, Just Imagine

Branch: Nothing I Can See But You When You Dance, Dance, Dance

Feel The Good-Good Creeping Up On You

So Just Dance, Dance, Dance, Come On

All Those Things I Shouldn't Do

But You Dance, Dance, Dance

And Ain't Nobody Leaving Soon

So Keep Dancing (I Can't Stop The Feeling)

So Just Dance, Dance, Dance (I Can't Stop Feeling)

So Keep Dancing, Come On

Chef Had Just About Enough Of That And Went To Kill Poppy, Branch And Z. They Gasped, But Bridget Threw A Spoon At Chef's Face. Then DJ And Smidge Squirted Lemon Juice In Both Of Her Eyes.

"Ow! My Eyes!" Chef Exclaimed.

"Let's Do It!" Satin And Chenille Shouted Then Tripped Chef With Their Hair.

Chef Fell In The Pot And Was Sent Towards The Door. Cooper And Z Lit Matches And Threw It At The Pot, Making It Catch Flame. Then It Went Down The Stairs Outside. The Others Looked Outside As The Chef Screamed As Creek Peeked Out Of The Pouch And Screamed As Well, Then They Were Out Of Bergen Town For Good.

I Can't Stop The

I Can't Stop The

I Can't Stop The Feeling

As They Continued To Sing And Dance, More Color Appeared As They Danced To The Troll Tree, Which Blossomed Back Into What It Used To Be.

Nothing I Can See But You When You Dance, Dance, Dance (I Can't Stop The Feeling)

Feel The Good-Good Creeping Up On You

So Just Dance, Dance, Dance, Come On

All Those Things I Shouldn't Do

But You Dance, Dance, Dance

And Ain't Nobody Leaving Soon

So Keep Dancing (I Can't Stop The Feeling)

Got This Feeling In My Body (I Can't Stop The Feeling)

Wanna See You Move Your Body (I Can't Stop The Feeling)

Got This Feeling In My Body, Come On

When Everyone Was At The Troll Tree, King Peppy Placed A Crown On Poppy's Head.

"Our New Queen!" He Announced, Raising Her Hand Up. Everyone Cheered For Her And Smiled At The Crowd.

"She's My Friend! I Know Her!" Biggie Exclaimed.

Poppy Got Branch And Z On The Mushroom. They Held Hands And Smiled Then They Felt Rumbling. Smidge Lifts The Mushroom Into The Air.

"Poppy, I'm So Proud Of You. You're Gonna Be A Great Queen, I'm Sure Of It." Z Said.

"Thank You, Z. In Fact, I Want To Step Foward." Poppy Said.

Z Step Foward.

"Please Knell." Poppy Said.

Z Knelled In Front Of Poppy.

"Elizabeth, In Honor For All You And Branch Did To Help And Save All The Trolls, It Is My Honor As Your Queen And As Your Friend To Proclaim My Royal Protector." Poppy Proclaimed.

"What? This Is Crazy. I Don't Know What To Say." Z Said, Excitedly.

"Say 'Yes.'" Branch Said.

"Yes." Z Responded.

"I Know It's Not Offically Hug Time Yet, But..." Branch Said, Holding His Arms Out.

"You Want A Hug When It's Not Hug Time. Classic." Z Smirked.

"Now That I'm Queen, I Decree That Hug Time, Is All The Time." Poppy Said.

The Three Of Them Gave One Group Hug Hugged Until They Felt An Extra Set Of Arms Hugging Them. They Stopped To See Cloud Guy, Smirking At Them.

"Up High!" He Suggested, Holding Up Both Of His Hands.

Poppy, Branch And Z Smirked At Each Other And High-Fived Him To Where He Fell Off The Mushroom, But With Cheer. The Three Trolls Laughed And Danced As They Finished Singing.

I Can't Stop The Feeling

Got This Feeling In My Body

I Can't Stop The Feeling

Got This Feeling In My Body, Come On

Ooh~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.2K 939 33
A oneshot collection featuring stories about BroZone - Branch, Poppy, Viva, John Dory, Bruce, Clay, and Floyd - taking place before and after Trolls...
26.6K 519 32
Poppy Has A Child Of Her Own, Named Twig, Who Will Soon Be The Future King Of Troll Village. To Prove Himself Worthy As King, Twig Runs Off To The Re...
15.8K 136 11
When Poppy learns there are five other Troll Tribes scattered throughout the world, She and Ruby decide to bring one delegate from the Country Wester...
8.1K 189 15
Here's my Broppy story I'm working on this. It takes place after the events, Branch and Poppy been together, When Creek returned to apologize all t...