Dream x technoblade " it's no...

بواسطة smutychase3

I took that fucking picture ^^^^^ المزيد

The first day i met him / yikes
Oh fuck~
Wait
Thank you not a chapter
Why are you here
No please
1k
The locker room
Go check out my new book
2 years later
Are child
Here

Daddy

6.5K 140 120
بواسطة smutychase3

Dreams POV
(he changed out of the maid outfit)

I came back and there he is sitting in his gaming chair his dick is still hard.
" damn you even left you dick the same for me your so cute~" I said  I walk over and see the lust in his eyes he's still drool and damn is it hot.
I pick him up and throw him on the bed he looks at me and I look at him he smiles and I walk up the the bed he spreads his legs and I crawl in between them and grab his chin and

Kiss him it's a heated kiss as we kiss harder I slide my tongue in his mouth and I win dominance over him he puts his arms around my neck and I slowly pull back for air I take my shirt off and then his we then go back to kissing I get scared when he put his hand on my pants buckle and unbutton it. I pull away.
"Wait I've never done this" he looks at me surprised on what I just say he then tells me
" how have you never done this your the hottest guy on are team but to be honest I have it ether".

Techno POV

After I said that I feel two hands pin me to the bed and I look up Only to see two lust filled eyes.
" then I want to be the person to take you virginity baby boy~" he whispers in my ear I nod that he can and he takes off my pants I look down and see his big cock I get nervous.
" is that gonna fit" " it should why do you not want it in you" " no no I really want you in me I'm- it's gonna hurt" " good things hurt" as he says that he puts it in me I didn't even noticed he prepped me and him while we were talking I look at him as tears run down my face. He's waiting to move ugh if I ruin this for him.
" you c-can move noww" he starts moving and I moan as pleasure fills my body his starts to speed up but not as fast as I want him to.
" go f faster loser" he stops and I grown " with that mouth your not getting anywhere" " fine go faster daddy" i day and he goes really fast back inside of me I'm a moaning mess as he goes faster some how I start to doze and then he hits the spot and I lose it
" DREAM RIGHT THERE HIT RIGHT THERE DADDY" he continues to hit it full on and I scream his name as I cum
" Dream" " day it louder I wAnt ever one to know your mine baby~" " DREAM OH GOD" I scream as I cum again and he cum's in me I fall on to the bed my body trembling as I sit there he over top of me still he then picks me up and places me in bed and crawls in bed with me I cuddle my head in his chest and he falls asleep while I sit there think about what just happens.

" I love you dream"

I then fall asleep.

Dreams POV

As I was sitting there cuddling techno he says " i love you dream"  I sit there looking at him I then kiss his forehead and pull him in to me more I rap one arm around his waist and one hand in he's hair and start to play with it.

" i love you too"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

160K 7.7K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.2M 116K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.7K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...