We Were Great

By seulbear_rvexo

A story of love, heartbreak, and friendship More

Author's note
I: His/Her Plan
1: The Wrong Doctor Kim
2: Her Overture

Her Question/His Answer

254 6 1
By seulbear_rvexo

"Naalala mo ba noong college tayo? gusto nating baguhin ang sistema.
"But look at us now." She smiled bitterly. "Tayo ang binago ng sistema."

"We saw a bright future ahead. We thought that life is a mountain that we need to climb until we reach the top but the truth is life after college is a plateau. How can you survive a flat or continuous routine for the rest of your life?"

She chugged down her whiskey before smiling bitterly. He will always be hers who will just patiently watch her until she say the things that bother her.

"Protesting against Marcos Burial, EJK, or anything wrong in our society. Shouting out ideals in the street as if we own the world." She laughed while remembering the days of her youth. "We were great."

"We are still great. The fight is not yet done."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1M 35K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
403K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
888K 54.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...