BOBOIBOY RANDOM STUFF & COMIC...

By StarTwinkle___

Collection of short stories, AUs, and random stuff. Mainly about BBB! More

FIRST OF ALL
NO. 1 - ELEMENTAL SIBLINGS
NO. 2 - PAST SHORT STORIES & AU
NO. 3 - BOBOIBOY & AMATO
NO. 4 - COMING SOON!
NO. 5 - BBB HUMOR (1)
NO. 6 - BBB HUMOR (2)
NO. 7 - EVOLUSI KUASA (1)
NO. 8 - EVOLUSI KUASA (2)
NO. 10 - EVOLUSI KUASA (4)
NO. 11 - EVOLUSI KUASA (5)
NO. 12 - LATEST BBB COMIC ISSUE (SPOILER ALERT!)
NO. 13 - GUESS WHAT'S COMING?!
NO. 14 - TRAINING TIME!
NO. 15 - DAMAGE MUCH?!
NO. 16 - ISSUE 7 PART 1 (SPOILER ALERT!)
NO. 17 - ISSUE 7 PART 2 (SPOILER ALERT!)
NO.18 - BBB X JJK
NO.19 - RETAK'KA IS ALIVE?!
NO. 20 - NEW FUSION CONFIRMED!!!
NO. 21 - BBB GALAXY COMIC ISSUE 11 (SUMMARY SPOILERS!)
NO. 22 - BOBOIBOY BELIUNG (SPOILERS)
NO. 23 - BOBOIBOY GENTAR
No. 24 - ISSUE 15 (SPOILERS)
NO 25 - ISSUE 17 (SPOILERS)
NO 26 - ISSUE 20 (SPOILERS)

NO. 9 - EVOLUSI KUASA (3)

3.4K 76 104
By StarTwinkle___

WARNING! MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE BOBOIBOY MOVIE 2!

If you haven't watched it, then I recommend you not to read this!

REMEMBER! I HAVE WARNED YOU!

Please, make a wise decision here ladies and gentlemen---

.

.

.

Continuation from before...

Now, they are going to fight Tok Kasa again! While Pipi and Papa Zola uncover Tok Kasa's secret.

Boboiboy's fight with Tok Kasa was slightly different here. In the comic, Gempa didn't summon his earth golem. Instead, he attacked Tok Kasa with his earth power that was way more powerful than before.

Btw, Gempa looked high-powered here! (Sorry, this is me being me!)

I mean just look at this! I think this is a version of 'Tanah Tinggi' but on a whole new level.

Btw, Blaze and Ice also gave Tok Kasa a good fight! They attacked quicker than before, plus more accurately when attacking!

Tok Kasa was like, "This boy had become stronger than before!" (in the comic). I'm sorry if I don't show you these images, but the one I took was too blurry, so I didn't include this in the chapter. Sorry about that!

Like I said, the fight scene was a little bit different in the comic. In the movie, we saw that after Gopal turned Tok Kasa's staff into a cookie or something, he and Boboiboy went for the fallen crystal at the same time. In the end, it was Giga (Gempa's golem) who managed to capture it.

But in the comic, the crystal fell from the staff, and Gempa managed to capture it first. Slightly different but still superb, in my opinion.

But then---

THIS HAPPENED!!!

Boboiboy's earthquake element was taken away by Tok Kasa. Well, I have to say this, but Tok Kasa looked slightly like a bad guy here.

I mean, just look at him here! He really gave the vibe of the last boss or something.

Btw, I literally love the line, "Ya, kuasa elemental tahap ke 3 selepas Tanah dan Gempa." In English, "Yes, 3rd level elemental power after Earth and Earthquake." This showed that the elemental powers can evolve even further.

If Boboiboy managed to get all of the 3rd level elemental power, then this just shows how strong his elemental power.

Throwback time!

"Kami berasal dari Planet Gugura. Tempat segalanya dibuang seperti kami juga. Kami sentiasa menjadi mangsa mereka yang kuat. Itulah lumrah kehidupan di Gugura."

English translation:

"We come from Planet Gugura. Everything is thrown away just like us. We have always been victims for those who are stronger than us. That is the normal way of life in Gugura."

Okay, from here we know that Tok Kasa and Retak'ka had been facing difficulties since they were children. Not only were they thrown to Planet Gugura, but they were also bullied by people stronger than them. They faced those difficulties until they came across the elemental power spheres.

All of that changed after they had their own elemental power. Tok Kasa became the owner of the Crystal element, and Retak'ka became the owner of the Gamma element.

However, that wasn't enough for Retak'ka. The enemies he defeated made him thirst for even greater power. That was the reason to why he seizes other elemental powers from the elemental masters.

Yes, the elemental masters weren't shown in the movie. I'm actually glad that they included this in the comic. I mean, here we can see the figures of the previous elemental master of 'Beliung, Ais, Api, Balak, and Halilintar'.

They are also known as 7 ancient elemental masters. I will talk a little bit about it here. (You can scroll down quickly if you don't want to read this.)

SATRIANTAR - Master of Thunder.

KUPUTERI - Master of Wind.

HANG KASA - Master of Crystal (Earth).

PANGLIMA PYRAPI - Master of Fire.

MAS MAWAIS - Master of Ice.

KING BALAKUNG - Master of Plants.

RETAK'KA - Master of Gamma (Light).

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, they were the original owner of the elemental power until Retak'ka robbed those power from them. He managed to get 5 of the elemental power excluding Hang Kasa, of course. Retak'ka literally saved him for last.

In order to stop Retak'ka, Hang Kasa used a special power sphere to absorb (suck) the elemental power from Retak'ka.

That power sphere was Ochobot!

Now we know that Ochobot can absorb as well as give power to others. (This kind of reminded me of All for One.) Plus, he has the teleportation power that Kelamkabot gave him.

Thank god, Ochobot is Boboiboy's friend. I don't want to imagine what happens if Ochobot falls into the wrong hand.

Then, we moved on to one of the famous theories in the Boboiboy series. Does Ochobot really has the elemental, gravity, time, molecule, and shadow powers? Or did he absorbed those powers?

That's one of the theories I really wanted to be answered in the Boboiboy series.

Finally, Tok Kasa vs Retakka time! I really like their design here! I mean, look at that!

Yeah! Tok Kasa still has the fighting spirit in him! Even though he's old, he still can move swiftly.

But, Retak'ka was way powerful than him right now. He has 4 elemental powers plus he already made it stronger by absorbing the elements from various planets. No wonder, Tok Kasa lost to him.

THE FLASHBACK! THIS IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL! (T_T)

BLAZE & ICE TO THE RESCUE! THEY'RE SO COOL!

I'M LOVING THIS! (ToT)/~~~

DON'T TELL ME THIS SCENE DIDN'T WRECK YOUR EMOTION?! THOSE FLASHBACKS! MY HEART CAN'T TAKE IT!

I'M CRYING HERE! I CAN LITERALLY FEEL TOK KASA'S PAIN HERE!

EVEN HIS HORSE WAS CRYING!!!

CURSE YOU RETAK'KA!

Seriously guys, even though this is just a comic and I already watched the movie, many emotions were building inside of me!

.

.

.

THIS WILL BE CONTINUED IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!

SEE YOU THERE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 3K 27
"You're all I need..." [BBB Petir & BBB Daun (Sibling AU)] {Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters here. They belong to Monsta. I only own t...
32.4K 594 18
random stories abt Boboiboy!
1.6K 121 9
An acedemy specially made for those that wish to join Tapops. After many harships and hardwork, a young boy named Gempa managed to qualify as a membe...
7.8K 267 18
Being in a family of septuplets seems fun and all, But it may be a complete chaos. This is the story of the Elemental septuplets-their life, adventur...