The Warriors of Olympus

By Miniwinterwolf

A Warriors AU With the Origins of Olympus characters as Shadow Clan and Rouges, Thanks Rocketthedragon for he... More

Allegiances
Powers / Abilities
What the ShadowClan cats look like
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (Surprise I'm back!)
A/N I don't like them either.
Riccaro
Solis the stubborn (Who wont load for others.)
3 new cats
Another one ( So many new designs to make ;-; )
I was scared to make this one.
Brandeen the murderous Branbean
Brandeen the murderous Branbean is a Brandad
Xylo's strange little family
OoO creatures at the beach
Who's POVs do you want for the next 2 chapters?
Sorry still not a chapter.
I made a new book around this one

Important

147 6 1
By Miniwinterwolf

I haven't updated this book with an actual chapter in months. I have no idea where I'm going with this story as it was originally just me creating a AU where the original OoO members got sent to the Warriors universe, I never actually had a plot for this story. I don't think I'm going to be continuing this story, or at least I won't until I figure out an actual plot, and when that happens I will probably rewrite the book.

My oneshots book will still be open for requests and other ideas since I have written down some of the info about the AU, like the time gaps between the two worlds, or some of the backstories for the cats. So you can still make requests and read that book since it will probably get updated every once and a while.

Oh, and just letting you all know, I was half asleep when writing this because it's almost midnight when writing this. I'm going to go to sleep now, sorry if there are any spelling or grammatical errors. (It's 11:58pm.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36.2K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
189K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
735K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...