Gang Girl: Book 1 **REWRITING...

By sparks_137

Ashley Palmer. She's your stereotypical nerd, loner, mute. But she hasn't always been this way. She used to b... More

!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!
(1) It's not going to eat you alive.
(2) Far too close to home.
(3) Fear can mean two things.
(4) Is this how we greet each other now?
(5) Serine Medler.
(6) I think I'll stand.
(7) We don't need permission. We just need skill.
(8) Two can keep a secret.
(9) Good luck with that Fran.
(10) Determined and ruthless.
(11) Lose focus-lose your life.
(13) Be careful who's in your game.
(14) Watch where you put your files.
(15) Congratulations-A*.
(16) I've been in love with you since we met.
(17) Blinded by lust.
(18) I don't believe we've officially met.
(19) Why did he do it?
(20) A lady came to see us.
(21) You can do better than a fake.
(22) First date //Part 1//.
(23) First date //Part 2//.
(24) Traitor.
(25) Attack.
(26) I killed someone.
(27) Lead the way.
(28) Closure.
(29) Are you drunk?
(30) Revenge //Part 1//.
(31) Revenge //Part 2//.
(32) Goodbye.
(33) Never forget.
(34) One night won't hurt.
(35) Starting over.
Epilogue.
Rewriting the book.

(12) Hey there Ashley Bear.

20.8K 658 19
By sparks_137

Ashley's POV

I groan and my eyes slowly open. After the few minutes it takes to slowly open my eyes, I look around. I'm in an empty room. I look to my left and what I see shocks me.

"Davina?" I whisper in disbelief. She turns her head to me and smirks.

"Hey there Ashley Bear" She says smugly. I look at her closely. Her arms are tied down by rope and so are her legs. This makes me look down at mine too. I see I'm the same except my legs aren't tied.

"They only did it to me because I kicked one of the monitors" She says. I look back at her.

"How long have you been here?" I ask. She sighs.

"Couple months at most. It's not really that bad. Honest" She says with uncertainty. I look down at the ground and that's when I realize.

"They know where we are" I say in a hushed tone. Davina looks at me wide eyed.

"How do you know?" She asks.

"When the gang came back to my town, they had me do some hacking to find you. We found you here and we were planning on getting you. All they need to do is figure out that the people who took you, took me and they should know where we are" I say in excitement. Davina's face lifts but then suddenly drops when someone's voice rings throughout the room.

"It won't be as simple as that Ashley" The voice says. I see a well build middle aged man walk into the deserted room. "You see, we knew that you knew Davina was here, meaning that if we wanted to get you, we would have to move our location. Which we are doing now. So get ready girls, time for  road trip. It should be fun. Well.....not for you" He says and smirks. He's about to leave the room before he speaks up again. "I'm Rico by the way" He then leaves.

I stare at the door he came in from. I try and think of a way that we could get out but after endless thinking-nothing hits me. I'm brought out of my thoughts when another voice fills the room.

"Davina I am so sorry. I had no idea that they were going to do this" She says.

"It's alright Casey" Davina says.

"No it's not, I should've found out for you" The girl whom I'm guessing is called Casey replies. Davina sighs and shakes her head.

"Casey this is Ashley, Ashley this is Casey" Davina says. Casey looks at me wide eyed making me give her a confused look.

"I can't believe you actually got caught. I mean, you see and hear everything, how did you not get away?" She asks in disbelief.

"I guess I've been slacking" I say sarcastically but meanly. Casey sighs.

"I really am sorry Davina" She whines.

"Don't apologize Casey, it's not your fault, you didn't know" Casey nods and sighs again. She sits down on her bum in between me and Davina.

"What's your job here?" I ask Casey.

"I'm a monitor. I started the job when Davina came here. My first job was to watch over her" I nod my head and stare back at the door.

"What do you thinks going to happen to us?" I ask to Davina. She sighs.

"I really don't know Ash. I really don't know" Just as I'm about to reply, Rico comes back in.

"Ready to go ladies?" He asks smugly making me growl at him.

_________________

Jase's POV

"I think he's waking up" A voice says loudly. I instantly hush them.

"Be quiet, my head hurts" The person gasps loudly.

"Get Spencer now! Tell him Jase is awake" They say in a hurried tone. After a few minutes, footsteps echo in the room. I open my eyes and see I'm on a bed in a white room. Like a hospital room but without all the equipment.

"Where am I?" I groan and sit up slowly.

"Stellar Ripper's base. Now lets get to business, what happened out there and where is Ashley?" Spencer growls at me. I don't flinch at his tone although if it was any other day, I would've so I get right into the story.

___

"So you don't know who took her?" Spencer asks. I shake my head.

"We were never told any names" Spencer nods and sighs. After a few minutes of silence, it's like Spencer's brain clicks.

"The abandoned warehouse" He whispers. I look at him confused. He sends out a text to every gang member of his gang to meet him in the meeting room. He asks me to tag along with him which I instantly agree to. The meeting wasn't as interesting as I thought it would be but they seem to have an idea as to where Ashley may be.

I have to say, Ashley looks better than she used to. Hotter, sexier, more exciting and mysterious. A little part of me is definitely falling for her but I know it can't happen. Being in a gang kind of eliminates being able to have a relationship.

But I doubt that is going to stop my feelings.

__________

Ashley's POV

Its been hours and we are still in this stupid van with our hands tied. Davina's legs have been untied.

"How far away are we? I'm getting bored" I say loudly. I hear all the other gang groan because all I have done is annoy the crap out of them which is the only thing keeping me entertained.

"Shut up before I make you" One of them replies in a perverted tone making me scowl and laugh a little.

"I'd like to see you try asshole" I say to him. He growls and goes for me but someone stops him.

"You're giving her the reaction that she wants" The guys says. I smirk.

"You got that right" I say with a wink. The guy groans and turns away but not before winking back at me.

Maybe we do have a chance of getting out of here.

"We're here" The driver says. I instantly look to Davina with a smirk. She looks at me with confusion but I ignore it because I think I just found our ticket out of here.

We are dragged out of the car by our arms and then dragged inside to the huge building that definitely isn't abandoned like the last one was.

"Right this way ladies" Rico says as he walks ahead. I think about reaching for the knife under my top which they clearly don't know is there but I change my mind. Wait, what? My knife is still there! I do a little inside dance as we follow Rico since we really have no choice considering we have guys behind us with guns. I think back to my knife as we walk. Guess I won't be needing that weird guy after all.

We're thrown into a room with a double bed then we are left alone. I turn to Davina.

"I have my knife" I say in a hushed tone in case they have cameras in the room. Her eyes go wide.

"You what?" She says back, also in a hushed tone. I nod excitedly making her smile. I look around the room to see if there are any cameras. I see an almost invisible black camera in the top corner of the room. Idiots. They've put a hacker and a guns woman in a room with a camera thinking they won't see it even though one of them has worked with cameras since she was 11. AKA: ME!

Davina follows my gaze to the camera and smirks.

____________

Nothing happened for the rest of the day except they brought us food and some water. They also told us why they took me and Davina.

"Ladies, it's Rico and I'm here with answers and food" Rico's voice echoes from the other side of the door. I groan internally and I can tell Davina did too. Rico enters the room with a tray full of food for us. I look at the food and back at Rico with a disgusted face making him sigh.

"Forget the food and give us answers" Davina says. Rico sets down the tray of food and starts talking.

"Lets keep this short shall we? Davina, we took you because with you being the Stellar Ripper's guns woman, you can get any type of gun for a weapon without question  therefore making the gang stronger and we can't have that. Ashley, we took you because you're second in command meaning you know everything about the gang. We need that information because I want my gang to become top noch and I can't do that with you around. And if your not there, the whole gang will slowly fall apart" I look at Rico with a stone face letting him know that I won't be giving away any information. Then something clicks.

"You're working with Serine. You all want Davina dead because whoever will take her place will ruin everything. And that someone is someone from your gang" I say loudly. Rico's smug face drop instantly making me know I got it spot on. "I'm second in command for a reason and you aren't getting any information off me and you're not killing Davina"

"We'll see about that" Rico says trying to sound clever.

"I'd like to see you try" I say smugly making him turn around and leave quickly, locking the door after him. I look to Davina and smirk.

"Now time for our plan"

It's dark in the room meaning it's the perfect time to start our escape. We might not know where we are but we can get into the office and find out. I bend my hands enough up my shirt to grab my knife. I take off the cover for it and start to cut off the rope that's keeping Davina's hands tied together. After that, she cuts off mine. After that I stand on the bed which luckily takes me to right underneath the camera and I do some alters to it which makes it seem like we're still in the room. It's basically replaying already record footage of us from the past 3 hours.

After I get down, I take a clip from my hair and use it to unlock the door. It takes about 15 minutes to do it quietly so no one hears us. I check to see if it worked by twisted the door knob and we both sigh in relief when it twists all the way. I'm about to open the door when Davina speaks.

"Thank you" Se says. I turn to her.

"What for?" I ask.

"Finding a way out of here. I've been here for 10 months and not once have I thought of a way to get out, so thank you" I smile and hug her for a few seconds before turning back to the door, taking a deep breath and opening it.

Here goes nothing.....

____________

Hello everyone!!!!!

So I made this chapter as long as I could before I felt like it needed to end.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter because I enjoyed writing this one.

Let me know what you think is going to happen in the next chapter!

Alsooooo, I HAVE OVER 2,500 READS WHICH IS INSANE THAT I CAN'T EVEM DEAL!

Don't be a ghost reader!

Vote, Comment& Recommend to a friend!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.7K 3.4K 40
We know Ashley Palmer. We know her mother. We know her boyfriend, her friends. But do we know her siblings? Kira Palmer is now 16 years old. Her fami...
144K 3.1K 31
COMPLETED (but editing) Let's talk illegal. When you think of the word illegal, you probably think Theft, Rape, Murder, But have you ever thought of...
754K 20.9K 38
I wrote this when I was younger so it has really bad grammer. Read at you're own risk. I'm slowly....very slowly editing. #48 In Teen Fiction Februa...
1.6K 24 36
" For years, It was only us. I can't believe she lied to us. She was a traitor to our kind. I would never forgive that back stabbing bitch!!" Transfe...