Mated to (The vampire diaries...

By Thunderthighz2005

Emily Addams, Caroline's half sister has 9 mates, she is mated to Elijah, Matt, Klaus, Stefan, Tyler, Damon... More

Characters
Chapter 1 - How it all happened
Chapter 2 - Jeremy, Matt, Tyler, Stefan, Damon
Chapter 3 - Suprise parties and Jealous mates
Chapter 4 - Meeting mates
Chapter 5 - Truth and Tears
Chapter 6 - Cheaters
Chapter 7 - Surprise
Chapter 8 - Sunday
Chapter 9 - Connor
Chapter 10 - Confidence
Chapter 11 - It's ok
Chapter 12 - Miss me?
Chapter 13 - I'm sorry, it won't happen again
Chapter 14 - The blood fest
Chapter 15 - The blood fest (Pt.2) and a funeral
Chapter 16 - No way
Chapter 17 - Babygirl is that really you?
Chapter 18 - Time to catch up ;)
Chapter 19 - Carry me everywhere.
Chapter 20 - Girls only
Chapter 21 - I love you forever and always
Chapter 22 - Daddy kink?
Chapter 23 - Teasing and touching
Chapter 24 - Lesson learnt
A/N
Chapter 25 - Period pain
A/N
Chapter 26 - God damn it.
Chapter 28 - Our home
Chapter 29 - Nightmares
Chapter 30 - You're OK
A/n
Chapter 31 - Relaxing
Announcement
Chapter 32 - Sister time
Chapter 33 - Bad news
Chapter 34 - Fuck me slowly
Chapter 35 - Valentines day
A/N
Chapter 36 - What's Twilight?
New book
Chapter 37 - Heat
Chapter 38 - Really?
Chapter 39 - Man hunt
Chapter 40 - Found you
Chapter 41 - Caroline
Chapter 42- Girls night
Chapter 43 - I need to tell you something
Chapter 44 - Doctors appointment
Chapter 45 - Sex dreams
Chapter 46 - A kick
Chapter 47 - Where is she?
New book
Chapter 48 - How?
Chapter 49 - You're here
Chapter 50 - Mum
Chapter 51 - Coming clean
Announcement and new book
Chapter 52 - Delightful mornings.
Chapter 53 - Three days
Chapter 54 - Gender reveal
Epilogue

Chapter 27 - New Orleans

2.2K 41 1
By Thunderthighz2005

Emily's pov

"Pack your bags" Elijah said

"We are going to New Orleans" Klaus said

"Yes we are going on holiday" I said excited.

"Yes just us and the rest of your mates because we all need a holiday" Connor said.

"Yes I am so excited" I said.

I vamp speeded round my room, I grabbed my suitcase and ran round grabbing shirts, jeans, shorts, dresses, thongs, pants, shoes, hair stuff, make up, toiletries. It took me about an hour to pack. 

"Finished" I said

"Well we have to go back to our houses to pack our bags and we'll see you in about two hours" Kai said

"You guys are leaving me?" I said sadly.

"Yes but we will be back soon princess" Kol said

"I'll stay with you and Damon can pack my things is that ok?" Stefan said

"Yes that's fine brother so we know she'll have some protection while we are gone." Damon said

"Ok I'll see you guys soon, I'll miss you guys so much. Be careful, I love you all be safe and come back to me soon" I said and hugged each and every one of them.

"We will Babygirl" Enzo said.

"We'll be back soon" Connor said

"We love you so much" Matt and Tyler said.

"We'll be back very soon" Jeremy and Damon said.

"We'll be safe" Kol said.

"We'll miss you too love" Klaus said

"Well think of you the whole time we are packing princess" Elijah said

"We'll see you later" Kai said

I gave them all one last hug and kiss and let them go.

I stood waiting at the door for a minute then ran to Stefan.

"Hey Stefan" I said sweetly.

"Hey princess" He said

Play music 

We lay each others foreheads against each other and looked deeply into each others eyes.

"I love you Stefan Salvatore" I said

"I love you Emily Forbes" He said

I straddled his lap and kissed him deeply and passionately. He pulled me closer by his hips and I pulled him closer by his hair. 

"You know when we found you after your dad took you, we found you but we lost you, you died. I lost my whole world. I died right there. I lost a part of myself that day we all did. You are not only my soulmate. You are my other part. You are my breath that helps me breathe. Your the blood in my body to be alive. Your my everything. I love you so much. The day you died I lost everything I lived for. My world broke down. I had nothing and no one. I can't live without you. I can never lose you again. I promise to love you to my last breath and I will never leave you. I will always come back for you. I will never abandon you. I can't go through that ever again. I can't lose you ever again. I need you in my life. I love you so much. I can't go through the pain of losing you again. It would be too much. I don't know what I would do." Stefan said and hugged me tightly and I hugged him back just as tight, crying just like him.

I looked him in the eyes and said "I'm sorry I wasn't there to comfort you. I am here now and I always be here. I am never leaving you ever again none of you ever again. I didn't want to die. When I took my last breathe all I thought of was you and my mates. I never want to go through that pain again. I never want to lose you guys again. When I was taking my last breathe my world was crumbling because I would never see you guys again. I can't ever lose you guys, I don't know what I would do. I can't go through the pain of losing any one of you ever. I love you all so much and you all mean the wold to me. You guys make me a better person, you make me want to get up and live another day. I love you all so much. I am scared of losing you. I scared one day I'll wake up and you will all be gone and I'll never see you again. I don't want to lose you or any of my other mates. I would die before I let any of you get hurt or disappear. I don't know how I would deal if you guys left me, I don't think I would. Promise me you won't ever leave me please" My voice broke through my tears.

"I won't ever leave you, I promise none of us ever will. We couldn't you mean to much to us for us to ever leave you. We love you so much. We would die ourselves before we ever let you get hurt again. Promise you won't ever leave us. Promise you won't leave us or leave me. Please promise me." Stefan said voice also breaking through his heavy tears. 

I looked into his brown chocolate eyes rimmed with tears and said "I promise, I promise I will never leave any of you. I promise I will never leave you. I will always be here. I will never leave you ok. I swear I won't." 

We looked into each other's eyes and breathed heavily. So many emotions were processed. We held each other like one of us was going to disappear. We didn't want to let go of each other. 

"I love you" I said

"I love you too" Stefan said

I wiped his tears and said "Don't cry I am right here and I am not leaving"

He wiped my tears as well and said "And I and the rest of your mates are right by you now and forever. We are never leaving. We will always be right by you." Stefan said.

I just stared at him with love and adoration.

"Em?" He said.

"Yeah" I said with my eyes closed.

"Open your eyes and let me see your beautiful hazel eyes" Stefan said

My eyes fluttered open and we looked at each other. He stroked my face and I leaned into his hand.

"So beautiful and all mine" He said.

I stroked his face gently and said "I love you and all mine" 

He smiled and said "All yours"

"And I'm all yours" I said.

I gently attached my lips to Stefans and pulled him closer by the roots of his hair. He pulled me closer by my hips. We kissed with so much passion, so much need, so much love. I needed him and he needed me. None of us was leaving any time soon. We pulled apart and we both cried into each other letting our emotions out. We both have suffered so much pain in the past and now we are letting it all out holding each other and encouraging one another everything was going to be alright. This time Stefan kissed me but he crashed his lips onto mine. He pulled my shirt off and I pulled his off. We just sat there holding each other. This time no words needed to be expressed to show each other how important we were to one another. I fell asleep my head between his neck and shoulder and his head between mine. We fell asleep like that.

Damon's pov

I finished packing me and my brothers bags and threw them in the boot. I went round and picked up the rest of the boys. We were all in the car on the way back to our princess. All our bags were in the boot. We all arrived at the house expecting to be greeted by princess but we weren't. It was silent. We all walked in and didn't see them. I walked into the living room and saw my brother and our princess snuggled up together holding each other tight both with puffy eyes. My brother hardly cries so what happened? Why was our princess crying? I went to find the other boys. I found them and whispered "I found them follow me" I said

"Why are we whispering?" Elijah said

"Oh that is why. Look" Klaus said

"Why do they both look like they have been crying?" Jeremy said

"They are both holding each other so tight" Connor said. 

"Our princess looks so cute when she sleeps" Kol said

"No she looks beautiful" Matt said

"Like a Godess" Tyler said

"She is a Goddess" I said

"Like an angel" Enzo said

"How did we get so lucky?" Kai

"I don't know but we are very lucky to be blessed with her she's such an amazing person who's been through so much hell and is still strong and tough and beautiful" Kai said.

She started stirring and so did Stefan. They woke up and looked each other and held each other tightly. Then they saw us.

"Hey guys I missed you so much" She said and hugged us so tightly. She started crying. 

"What's a matter princess?" Elijah said

"Why are you crying?" Matt said

"What happened?" I said

"I had a nightmare" Em said

"What about?" Kol said

"Tell us about it" Connor said

"Please tell us" Enzo said

"I lost you all. You guys died and I cried for months and months. Before I fell asleep Stefan and I held each other and talked about the day I died and how it affected you all. Also how he and I never wanted to lose each other ever again. I never want to lose any of you. I love you so much and you all mean the world to me. Please never leave me. I don't know what I would do if you guys left me. My world would break down if you left me. Me and Stefan promised to never leave each other and I promise to never ever leave you guys. I will always be here for you and will never abandon you ever because you guys are my mates and I love you all so much. I missed you all so much and I am glad you guys are all safe and in one piece. I love you guys all so much." Em cried.

We all hugged her.

"We are here now and we are never leaving you ever we promise" Connor said

"We love you so much and glad we are mated to you" Elijah said

"We wouldn't be able to leave you ever we would die before we did that" Kol said

"The day you died it affected us all" Klaus said

"We all changed" Matt said

"For better or worse" Enzo said.

"When you weren't alive we all did things we regret" Tyler said

"All of our worlds broke down when you weren't with us" Jeremy said

"We will always be here we are never leaving ok, we promise" I said

"We love you so much you mean the world to us and we will die before we let anyone hurt you again. You are our world our everything. We love you so much we can't put it into words how much. And if any of us were to lose you again, I don't think any of us could handle it, I don't know what any of us would do." Kai said.

"Good thing you lot are stuck with me then huh?" Emily joked and laughed.

The rest of us laughed "Of course it is" Stefan said

"Right enough of this let's go on holiday" Emily said and smiled.

"Let's go then" I said and smiled.

We all got in the car and put the radio on.

"We should be there in about an hour so not too long" Enzo said

Em sat between Stefan and Matt but on top of Connor's lap.

We started the car and drove of.

"This is my favourite song" Em said

Emily's pov

My favourite song came on the radio.

"This is my favourite song" I said

The song started. I waited for the beat.

I started singing and dancing. I was enjoying myself. My mates laughed at me and joined me.

Time skip...............................................................

I looked at the window and saw a beautiful town. I looked at it in awe.

"It's so beautiful" I said 

"Welcome to New Orleans" Enzo said

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 16.7K 28
"๐ข ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐ค๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ, ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฆ๐ž." "๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
193K 7.4K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
46.8K 1.5K 22
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜€๏ธŽ ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...
48K 1.5K 19
Normally within the Gemini Coven there are twins hence the name or even singletons, never before has there been a trIplets. Until now that is. Evange...