Started with a reunion

By InkAndIdea

Reunited after four years, Camila and Lauren try to move forward as friends while burying the feelings they h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilouge
A/N
A/N
A/N

Chapter 18

765 19 3
By InkAndIdea

"Man I'm tired," Dinah yawned stepping down the bus moving to the side to let the others get down, "everyone is," Ally replied getting down standing beside Dinah waiting for the other three to get down, once they were down all five of them headed towards venue with their bags while talking to the camera for the takeover.

"Camz," Lauren said, "I got a text from my dad saying that our moms will be the one going back instead of our dads,"

Camila frowned, stumbling because Dinah decided to stop in the middle, "why is everything okay?" She asked holding Lauren's forearm, "yeah he said that the kids wanted the moms to go," Lauren scoffed," and my siblings are literal adults."

Camila chuckled leaning in pecking her lips, "well you are an adult but you still are a child at heart so they took after you," Camila said leaning down kissing her neck, "come on we got a lot of practice to do" she pulled Lauren with her finally the both of them interacted with the camera.

______________________________

The girls were checking out the stage while rehearsing their songs as well, "that is a weird looking pipe," Camila commented pointing towards a pipe near the edge of the stage, it looked old and rusted and probably weak too.

"Yeah what's it for?" Dinah stood behind Camila trying to figure out what it was for, she went forward and touched it flinching at the coldness, "probably the for the AC's," she stood back, "maybe when we're too sweaty just stand near it and you get cold," Dinah said wiggling her eyebrows at Camila, "okay miss sweaty let's go" Camila pulled Dinah towards the middle of the stage where the other girls were.

"Alright ladies we'll go through the choreography once more before done please take your places," Sean called out from the front of the stage, the girls nodded taking their places.

___________________________

"Awesome that looks perfect," Sean called out when the song ended, "you can take rest now," the girls sighed collapsing on the stage, "that was exhausting," Ally sighed turning on her back, "I'm literally so tired that I might fall asleep during the show,"

"No one will wake you up," Dinah sat up looking over to Ally, "we'll have to sing without you then," Ally rolled her eyes throwing her towel at Dinah who quickly ducked at it landed on Normani's face, who gasped throwing the towel at Dinah and hence starting a towel war between the three.

Camila chuckled sitting up she sat there laughing at the three failing to notice Lauren crawling towards her.

She jumped when Lauren straddled her lap, she wrapped her arms around Lauren's waist looking up at her,"you scared me," Camila said pulling Lauren as close as she could, "well you were too engrossed in the fight happening behind us and I was too far away from you," Lauren said wrapping her arms her neck, Camila buried her face in Lauren's neck sighing, "yeah you were too far away," Camila said kissing her neck.

They stayed like that for awhile just sitting there in each others arms, the background noise not known to the two as they sat their feeling each other's presence.

Camila sighed picking her hand from Lauren's hips to her back pulling her closer to her so that no space was left between them, "I love you," she said barely above a whisper her eyes closed as she rested her head on her chest.

"I love you too," Lauren said cradling Camila's head running her hand through her hair while the other hand was loosely wrapped around her neck.

Lauren opened her eyes to find Janelle yelling at someone across the stage, "someone's about to get fired," She said, Camila lifted her head turning back to look at Janelle, "no it's probably just a fight,"

"I hope so,"

Lauren unwrapped herself from Camila making the other whine, she chuckled getting up, "come on we need to go inside," she pulled Camila up leading her inside while telling the other three to come side too.

________________________________

"Girls five minutes!" Janelle walked into the room glancing around to find the girls getting their ear piece in.

All of them nodded getting done with the ear piece they walked out of the dressing room towards the backstage.

"Alright let's go and have fun!" Dinah yelled, "not my ear," Normani said clutching her ears, Dinah stuck her tongue out at her.

"Guys where's camren?" Ally asked, "right here" Lauren and Camila appeared behind Ally, "where were you?"

"Why'd you change?" Normani asked looking at Lauren's clothes, "wardrobe malfunction," Lauren replied, Normani nodded, "what happened?" Ally asked, "I don't know I think a stitch was loose and it got caught in Camila's shorts when I was getting my heels on,"

Ally nodded, "well altleast the two of you are matching now," Ally winked at them walking on stage, "yup" Lauren leaned back pecking Camila's lips, "I love you,"

"I love you too," Camila said walking on stage hand in hand with Lauren.

_____________________________

"This is the loudest crowd we've ever had," Normani said standing in the middle of the stage with the others, "since the shows almost over we would like to do a little Q and A until our technicians can get whatever is wrong fixed," Ally announced, the four nodded seemingly fine with it.

Lauren sighed leaning towards Camila feeling Camila's arms wrap themselves around Lauren's waist holding her, "thanks I was tired," Lauren kissed Camila's cheek making the crowd erupt into screams, "no problem, honey," Camila replied holding her a little close if that was possible.

In the midst of the talking a fan threw a country flag on the stage, Camila saw this unwrapping her arms from Lauren she walked towards the flag picked it up she kissed it before she threw it in the crowd.

Lauren smiled at Camila turning to look back at her father backstage only to find an scared Alejandro looking at Camila, Lauren frowned looking back at Camila that's when she noticed the pipe from earlier was rattling.

Camila kissed the flag throwing it in the crowd, she turned to the girls to find Lauren looking at the pipe in front of her, Camila looked at it rattling in front of her, she took a step forward, "CAMILA NO!" Her dad yelled running on the stage.

Lauren to ran towards Camila to pull her back but when she was halfway threw the pipe blasted with a big bomb knocking Lauren and Alejandro off their feet and throwing Camila across the stage.

The three girls jumped at the sound, their eyes bulged out when they saw Camila being flung across the stage.

It was dead silent in the arena everyone stared at shock, Alejandro just looked at Camila, Lauren snapped out of her daze she ran to her side sitting beside her she cupped her face, "Camila I need you to stay awake okay? Can you do that?" Lauren asked keeping her voice soft and trying not to tremble, the girls and Alejandro ran to her side sitting by her.

"Can-can you just keep talking to me?" Camila asked holding her ribcage, "yeah of course," Lauren to the others, "call an ambulance,"

"Okay Camila is there a specific place where it hurts?" Lauren asked through her tears, "cause you were just yeeted across the stage, walz" Dinah commented getting a small chuckle from Camila.

"My leg," Camila said, "and my ribs,"

Lauren looked at Camila's ankle and it was swollen, "Papa C can you take out her heels?" She softly asked Alejandro who nodded moving towards her feet carefully taking out her heels.

"Aw looks like we'll have to postpone our race, Camilita," Normani softly gasped at her swollen ankle, Camila whined, "I wanted to do that," Alejandro chuckled, "just get better, mija, you'll do it later," Camila nodded at her dad, "and you stay calm," she warned trying to sit up only to only groan and lean towards Lauren who wrapped her arms around her shoulder pulling her close without hurting her.

Some fans were crying while moving out of their seats towards the exit as Ally apologized for the outcome.

"Lauren," Camila leaned in close to her ears, "it hurts everything hurts," she whimpered her eyes filling with tears, "I know but wait a few minutes the ambulance will be here, " Lauren kissed her head her own tears falling down her eyes, when Camila completely broke down in her embrace that's when the others broke down.

"Where the hell is the ambulance?" Dinah growled looking at the time just when the people came running in with the stretcher, "finally,"

Camila was laid down on the stretcher and was lead out with Alejandro.

Lauren sighed wiping her eyes she turned to the group, "I'm driving,"she said,"no you're sitting in the back and I'm driving," Normani said, Lauren nodded she was too emotionally unstable to have a fight with her.

All four of them wore their jackets moving towards Normani's car and heading towards the hospital.

Ally sat in the back with Lauren and Dinah and Normani were in the front, "Lauren," Ally tried getting her to look at her, Lauren just hummed looking out the window, Ally sighed she moved out of her seatbelt turning to look at Lauren, "come here," Lauren took of her seatbelt collapsing in Ally's arms sobbing, "shhhhh it's okay she'll be okay," Dinah reached back running her hands through Lauren's hair as Ally rubbed her back.

Normani sniffled keeping her eyes on the road trying to blink away the tears, Dinah reached for Normani's hand giving it a squeeze, "she'll be fine, Mani, she's a fighter," Dinah said more to assure her, Normani nodded gripping Dinah's hands as she drove with the other.

I didn't really have a good idea on how to end the chapter but if it sucks.......bare with me.
Enjoy.
xoxo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 230 13
Wild flowers have grown so beautiful and brave. Their hearts glow even in darkest of corners. Their love for each other keeps them alive. But would l...
50K 992 16
Ricky Bowen and Nini Salazar-Roberts have hated each other since the day they met, much to the disklike of their friends. If they hate each other so...
288K 10.8K 200
As the title told you! Note that I don't own any of these!! All of them belong to their rightful owners!! Highest ranking: #127 in random!! [[COMPLET...
398K 24.9K 89
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...