Behind the Scene || OffGun fa...

By Oongya_Oongya

I thought he feels the same way? Guess I'm being too confident to myself --- This is an OffGun fanfic. I don'... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 23

1.8K 85 30
By Oongya_Oongya

“ are you sure you still want to continue the press con later? I mean we can re-sched that if you want ”

Off's manager is already in his condo the moment his manager heard his voice when he call, he knew there's something wrong and when he arrived at his place he saw Off on his worst state. Off didn't even notice that he's already there if he didn't call him multiple times.

“ no P' we need to do this now. We're already there why would I back out when everything's going well on my plan ”

“ but you're not in the right state. Your plan is going fine but does your heart feels fine too? ”

Off didn't get to answer what his manager ask him. He's right but if he'll let that bastard lurking around like he didn't do something wrong he needs to stop him now.

“ even so, we need to end this P' I'm not in the right state for this but don't worry I can handle myself ”
His manager sit beside him and tap his shoulder “ Off you've been through a lot for this day. You can continue this tomorrow ”

Off didn't answer. He didn't know what to answer. He's exhausted with all this shit that is happening he just want this to end. He just wanted to go back the time that him and Gun are fine nothing to worry about but that's impossible now. He broke up with the latter and the last thing he need to do is make the last move and that putting Mr. Saetang in the place he needs to be. In jail.

“ okay I'll call the press- ”

“ No P' we'll do this now ” His manager look for him for a sec then let out a sigh he's sure no one can stop Off now, he's already decided “ okay I'll call them to prepare for the press con ”

“ and P' ”

His manager was about to leave when Off called him he just look back and gave him a questioning look “ I want ALL of the board members are there ”

“ what?! How will I do that?! ” Off shrugged his shoulder then get his phone “ I don't know just do it okay? ” Off smile at him then the boy start to call someone in his phone.

“ such a pain in the ass ” His manager mumble before he leaves.

“ hello Mild? ”

[ Off! Why did you call just now! ] Off quickly move his phone away when he heard Mild's voice ringing from the other line

‘ this girl didn't know the word hello ’

Off wait till Mild is done nagging about anything the girl can think of, after some minutes Off raise a brow when he heard nothing from the other line.

“ You're done now? ” he heard hissed from the other line that made him chuckle a bit.

[ tsk go shoot, what's your plan? ]

Mild knew this thing all along it's not just Arm who help him there's a lot of people who's backing him that's why he's really determined to end this now cuz this people wants it too. The moment Off tell this to her Off can't stop Mild's mouth, she's cursing and swearing Mr. Saetang to death like it'll hurt the old man if she do more.

“ you already talk to police right? ”

[ yeah, they're going there once the press con will start and there's also some police officers who dress as a civilian in there ]

“ and the spy? How's him? ”

[ oh the one who's tailing you since the beginning? ]

Off nodded like Mild is just there in front of him, he stand up and look at the window of his condo where he can see the people up there.

“ yes ”

[ don't worry about him he's already here in front of us you want to talk to him?- Hey P'bastard Off wants to talk to you! ]

“ wait Mild P'bastard? He's name is bastard? ”

[ stupid, that's not his name! I just call him that well that suits him plus I'm being respectful and at the same time not when calling him that ]

“ what ever I don't wanna talk to him- ”

[ are you sure? He said he's also tailing P'Gun when we arrested him ]

Off clenched his teeth when he heard that

‘ he's really getting in to my nerves! ’

“ No. I'm coming there I want to talk to him personally ”

[ woah! take it easy okay? He's not Mr. Saetang don't kill him ]

Mild warned him cuz of how his voice change when he said that. Mild knew Off is bottling up his emotions and she's afraid the man in front of him will be Off's outlet of his anger.

“ I know ”

---

“ hello? Off? ” Mild look at her phone to check if Off really end the call

“ tsk tsk ” he looks at the man in front of him, hands are cuffed and head hang low “ I'm sorry P' but I think you need to put him inside on one of this jail ”

Mild told the police who's beside the spy that Mr. Saetang hired. The man quickly look at her “ you can't do that to me! ” he was about to stand up but the police officer got a hold of him.

“ Hello? I'm trying to save your ass here? At least? ” Mild making some weird gesture with her hands again then rolled her eyes at the man but the man look at him with a confuse face but Mild is not in the mood to explain it all.

“ fine you want to stay there okay? I already warned you it's not my fault if he'll beat you like a pulp ” Mild move away and sit on the chair in front of the man and started to scroll on her phone.

The press con for today is already trending in twitter although it's not starting yet. She saw how those people who supported Off quickly turned their backs on him for just a mere video well you can't blame them the media just show them what they want them to see. It's still good that there are still people who believes in him and just waiting for his statement.

“ I wonder if he really did broke up with him, he's really dumb- ”

“ he broke up with him ” Mild's eyebrow raise when he heard the spy in front of him talk. Her face immediately change and look at him seriously.

“ what the fuck are you saying? ”
The spy in front of her smirk “ I said that Off Jumpol broke up with that Gun Atthaphan I saw him crying while he leaves the condo of Off Jumpol guess he can't take how his boyfriend cheat- ”

“ OH MY GOD! ”

Mild didn't expect what just happened, the spy didn't able to finish what he was saying because Off just punch him across his face that makes him fall from his sit.

Off is fuming mad when he heard what this man in front of him said Gun accepted him but it was his fault why Gun is crying when he leaves. He's visions is turning to black and all he can see is the man that he just punch.
Mild is still speechless she didn't expect Off will really hit him when he just arrive. She's looking to Off then to the man on the floor that is still not moving. She slowly stand up and look at the man “ I-Is he dead? ”

When Off punch the man the police officers were quick to block Off but not too fast to stop him to punch the man earlier.

The police doctor shook her head “ he's not dead he just passed out- ”

“ Of course he's not dead. He needs to pay what he did for following a demon like Mr. Saetang- ”

“ But you shouldn't punch him! What if he's really dead huh? You'll be in jail instead of Mr. Saetang and what about P'Gun? You think he'll be happy to see you behind bars? ”

Off didn't answer he remain silent and think about what Mild just said. She's right if he do something reckless again he'll loose Gun forever.

“ next time use your mind! ” Mild is massaging her temples stress with what Off just did.

She notice that Off is still standing there her face softens when she remember what the man just said earlier

“ how's P'Gun? ” she calmly ask
Off look at her with hurt visible in his eyes and Mild knew already what happened.

---

“ we already told you that skip that plan but you still pursue it? ”

“ that's the only way and now? Mr. Saetang already knew that me and Gun broke up he'll think that I'm fucking vulnerable now- ”

“ well you're vulnerable now? ” Mild butted in with a sarcastic tone that made Off glare at him.

Mind just look at him with an innocent face “ what? ”

“ you're not helping ”

Mild look at him seriously, she crossed her legs “ we already told you to skip that plan right? But what did you do? You still continue that shitty plan even though we have a lot of evidences- ”

“ but that's for him, and now I'm sure that Gun is fine and Mr. Saetang will leave him alone ”

Mild rolled her eyes “ fine if that's what you think is right then go! But suffer to the consequences of your actions ”

Off didn't answer, he's just staring at the floor. Mild look at him she felt a bit guilty cuz of what she said so she try to made the mood lighter.

“ oho! Stop the drama! I want to ask about that person. Are you sure we can trust- ”

“ we can. And I'm sure of that ”

Mild shrug her shoulder, she's still not convince why and of all people Off choose to trust that person but at the end of the day Off knew what he was doing he'll not go breaking up with Gun if he's not sure right?

---

“ Mr. Adulkittiporn is it true that you're in a relationship with Ms. Thanawat? ”

“ what's the reason of your departing in GMM Grammy? ”

“ is the rumor true that Ms. Thanawat is pregnant and you're the father? ”

“ what the fuck? ” Mild curse under her breath when she heard that question from a press, like seriously? That's just a kiss from the lips and it's only a peck why would Ploy be pregnant to that?

She's sitting on the chairs that is prepared before the conference start, in front of them is a long table where Off and the other board members are sitted but her eyes is fixed on the right part of the table where Mr. Saetang is sitted. She wants to rip off that smirk on his face.

‘ what a great actor tsk! ’

Off is already calm when he arrived at the place and he didn't know what his manager do to get the Board Members to come in here. He glance at his manager who is sitting beside him and just give him a sarcastic smile. Off laugh at his thought but still he's thankful that his manager is still there supporting him, not just him all the people who help him with his plan and now he needs to do the last part.

“ We will now formally start the press conference, Today Mr. Jumpol Adulkittiporn held this press conference to address the rumors that is circulating around the Internet. Once Mr. Adulkittiporn starts to talk we would like to ask the people in here to be quiet keep their questions for later and just let Mr. Adulkittiporn explain his side ”

Once his manager finished talking all of the people inside the hall stay quiet, they are all looking at him and waiting for him to speak.

Off cleared his throat before he speak “ Good day everyone. I'm Jumpol Adulkittiporn and I'm glad that there are a lot of people who come here even if this is so sudden.. ” Off look at the people around the hall he saw Mild, P'Tha, Arm and Tay but Gun is not there, what he expect he broke up with him.

“... I will talk about me and Ms. Thanawat. The video and the photo that is spreading in the Internet is true but that's not the full, if all of you may ask. So I prepare a small video for all of you ” after Off said that the big flat screen tv behind them started to play.

In the video you'll see Mr. Saetang is sitted on his swivel chair while he's pouring wine on his glass bottle

“ Uncle why did you do that? ” it's Ploy's voice

what? You said you like the guy-

but I didn't say that you'll pay the staff to do that!

and what? You think the staff's will just let you cling to that man? Ploy you didn't hear a word from me when you tell me you want help with that man even though you knew I don't like him

but now P'Off is mad at me

it's not my problem now

The video was cuttted there because Ploy leave the room and after that the video is played 2x faster and stop when Ploy enter the room crying.

uncle don't you think this is too much? I don't want this anymore

Mr. Saetang's smile drop when he heard what Ploy said

you're the one who want this right? You want Off to be your boyfriend even though I don't like him and now that I'm already doing this you didn't want it?

but I didn't know you'll plan it like this!

well you didn't tell me how to plan it tho, we can't stop now. I'm starting to have fun

---

Ploy, I know this is too much to ask but please don't come near Gun ever again, please

That day he has no plans on listening to every single word that Ploy have for him, he's so done with her. He badly wants to let out his anger but it's safe to just stay away from her.

P'Off wait! ” he heard Ploy's voice but he didn't look back he just continue to walk and slowly quickens his pace. He can still hear footsteps following him and he's sure that's Ploy, the girl tried to grab his arms but he forcefully pull it away and started to walk again.

Ploy is really persistent cuz she block Off's way that just makes him more mad “ what the fuck do you want? You already ruined everything!

Ploy got startled when he raise his voice but that didn't made the girl stop from blocking his way “ I- I wanted to help ” she weakly said makes Off furrowed his brows

what the fuck are you saying? Didn't you want this at the first place? So why the hell you're offering me your help- wait are you plotting something again-

No!.. I really wanted to help. I know I make some careless decisions cuz of my feelings but I wanted it to make it right ” Ploy is looking at him with a teary eyed but Off still didn't believe what the girl just said he'll not fall from a girl who just cried in front of him but can make him and Gun ruin their careers.

Ploy was waiting for an answer but Off just push her away and began to walk away from her but Ploy didn't give up he followed Off until they're at the parking lot.

P'Off please hear me out

Off clenched his hands then face Ploy “ go away Nong before I loose all my patience to you

but P'Off-

STOP! aren't you done ruining our lives? Ploy for Pete's sake stop-

I WON'T STOP! I won't stop unless you let me help you. Gun is my friend and I know he's mad at me right now so the least thing that I can do is make this thing right. The mess that I made I'll make it right ” Ploy is looking at him and Off knows that Ploy is being sincere right now.

if you badly wanted to help, how can you help me? ” sure Ploy is sincere but Off didn't need just a sincere one he needs something and if Ploy can't give him that. Her being sincere is no use.

Ploy fetch out his phone from his pocket and show something to him, it was a video were Mr. Saetang just confessed that he's the one behind the photos and videos.

Y-You are Mr. Saetang's niece? ” Off can't believe what he just know.

Ploy slowly nod her head “ yes, I ask him to help me to get you but I didn't know he'll go up to this extent. I'm sorry

Off just look at her he still can't believe that Ploy and Mr. Saetang is related and it was Mr. Saetang who is behind all of this.

how did you get this? ” Off asked pertaining to the video that is inside her phone

it was from the CCTV footage that is inside in Uncle's office I know that he installed something like that inside his office because he always use that to blackmail some of the shareholder's in your agency when they talk inside Uncle's office-

w-wait and you're letting him do it? Why didn't you tell the police about this?

he's the only relative that I have now. If uncle will be in prison I have no one ” a tear drop from Ploy's eyes, Off wanted to console her but he's afraid someone will took some photos and misunderstood it again.

but why you decided to tell now?

cuz I love him, I love him that's why I want him to stop and I really feel guilty cuz Gun is my friend and I didn't know you and him are a thing

Off is still unsure if he'll trust Ploy or not but at this moment Ploy is a big help

you sure you're not fooling me? ” Off ask her and Ploy nod vigorously “ yes P'Off I really wanted to help and say sorry to Gun-

P'Gun

yes P'Gun ” Off look at her for a sec then sigh “ fine but if you'll try to fool us I'll not hesitate to drag you in this

Ploy gave him a smile ” it's fine to me if you'll drag me in this cuz I make my Uncle do this

Off's eyes grew wider he can't believe what he just heard

is she being serious right now?

u-uh I'll just call you if we'll need you

Ploy nod at him then he call Arm to help too.

---

You sure she can help us? Isn't she the one who plan this? ” Arm said to him when he said about the plan. They're inside Arm's condo, Arm and him are talking inside Arm's room while Mild and Ploy are in the living room

I know she can help us just trust me in this okay?

okay if that's what you say ” Arm finally said before they leave and saw how Mild glare at Ploy and the latter just can't look at her

Mild don't scare her! ” Arm said when he saw how Mild look At Ploy

what do you want me to do? This bitch is the reason why Off is in this mess

Hey Mild language ” Arm warned her when he saw hurt in Ploy's eyes when Mild called her bitch.

I-

Mild stop okay? We're not here to fight she's here to help that's why she's here with us but if she's fooling us she know what will happen ” Off turned to look at Ploy, he knows he's being harsh at her but at this point you can blame him. He can have her to spy on Mr. Saetang but at the same time he can't let his guard down to her.

she better be or else-

Nong Mild ” Arm warned her again

tsk! ” Mild just hissed then look away at Ploy

Now I already said the plan right? I'll be leaving tomorrow with Gun I hope before I come back you already gathered the information I want okay?

Arm and Ploy just nod at him but Mild glare at him “ what?

you're going to the beach while we're here working our ass off!

Mild! ” Arm called her again

Off heaves a sigh “ you want to change place? You in this issue while I'll just gather information for you?

Mild look away from him “ on that note maybe it's fine to just gather information

Off just shook his head on how Mild easily change her mind.

so that's set, I hope we can do this ” Off said as he's done discussing the plan

we can do this don't worry ” Arm pat his shoulder “ Off are you sure we will not inform Tay about this? ” Arm ask him

No, you know Tay's mouth right?

Right

Yes. Ploy is the other one who help him to gather the information he needs especially the most confidential one.

At first he's really hesitant about Ploy's true intentions in helping him but the way he see it, Ploy really wanted his uncle to change that's why he gave his 60% of his trust to the girl. He still can't give her a 100% cuz of what she did but at least Off can trust her after all of what she did.

And the video end there all of the people are now looking at Mr. Saetang he really looks nervous right now and that's what Off wants.

He stand and walk closer to Mr. Saetang that is sweating like crazy “ Now, Mr. Saetang care to explain us why did you do that? ”

Mr. Saetang look lost and didn't know what to say “ I- I..- ”

“ you can't say a word now huh? ” Off smile at him then walk back to his sit “ I want to show another video for everyone ”

Another video is flashed on the screen by the place of it, it looks like a footage from a CCTV. In the video you'll see Off's car approaching and Ploy come out of it, after that they talk for a sec and when Off was about to leave Ploy pulled him and kiss him but he pushed Ploy immediately contradicting to the video that is circulating around the Internet. After Off pushed Ploy you'll see how mad his face is and he immediately leave the place leaving Ploy crying on the side walk.

“ Now, when I saw the video in the Internet I was shock to see that they didn't show the full video so? I took the urge to show the full video ” Off said full of sarcasm. He leave the long table, he saw Arm approach him and handed him the envelope, Arm gave him a smile then go back to his place.

“ and here? ” Off showed the envelope he was holding then look at Mr. Saetang with a sly smile “ inside the envelope are all of the proofs that Mr. Saetang did plan all of this but wait there's more! ” Off laugh like he said something funny that make Mr. Saetang furrowed his eye brows more.

Off just smirk at him “ you see I'm a generous person I want to give what I have and what I know so to the dearest Board Members I want all of you to look under your sits and you'll see a folder oh! You too Mr. Saetang look under your chair ” Off is staring at him with a smile but you know that the smile he's giving is really dangerous.
Once all of the board members get the folder their face show anger and disappointment towards Mr. Saetang.

“ My dear friends that are here in the hall and curious what's inside, you know it's just some transaction on how Mr. Saetang do money laundering. I myself ask, why does GMM has a lot of foundation and do some kind of donation? I mean it's not wrong to have a foundation to fund but 15? Isn't that suspicious? So my dear friend Arm investigate and found out that Mr. Saetang just put the money in the foundation and eventually he'll get the money of course he's not getting it in one transaction! He make multiple transactions so that people will not notice ~ ”

Off look at Mr. Saentang “ right? Mr. Saetang? ” The man just look at him then to the people inside the hall who's looking at him with disgust on their faces.

“ and we're not ending with that! Oh! Why Mr. Saetang? We're still not done ” he said those words cuz the man look at him like he didn't expect he'll do something more.

“ did you also know that Mr. Saetang is harassing some of the share holders to made them sell their shares to him? I mean there's no wrong on buying shares right? But what it makes wrong if you'll involved life right Mr. Saetang? ” at this rate Off's face is blank he's mad when Arm told him that one of the Board Member is in the hospital cuz of Mr. Saetang.

Off walk closer to Mr. Saetang and the man just look at him with fear in his eyes

“ you know I'll not go up to this point if you didn't include the most precious person to me ” he whisper to the man's ear and then smile at him

“ why you're so quiet Mr. Saetang? The last time we talk you're being mean and all if I remember it right, Why the sudden change? ” Off glance at Mild and signal her to do it. The next thing they knew there are people who are dragging Mr. Saetang out of the place, that was the police that disguised themselves as reporters and staffs.

Off face the people who are shock at his revelation and they didn't got to flash some photos cuz of the tension inside the room “ questions? ”

No one dared to ask him anything the hall is really quiet the reporters are looking at each other.

“ all right if you don't have question- ”

“ why didn't you fucking tell me all of that? ”

Off got tensed, that voice he clearly knows that voice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.2K 53
Nathan Howland. Not your average everyday student. Unless having the title of 'The Demon' is average. An aggressive nerd is not one you'd meet any d...
898 53 4
𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐂 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘒 𝘳𝘒𝘀π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π˜₯𝘳π˜ͺ𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭π˜ͺ𝘦𝘷𝘦π˜₯ 𝘩𝘦'π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘢𝘯π˜₯ 𝘒𝘯 𝘒𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘩π˜ͺ𝘴 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨-𝘡�...
17.6K 370 15
Creepypasta. I had this dream and I was like sure let's do this. enjoy
57.6K 2.5K 24
"Uhm, Hi. My name is Gun Atthaphan...I don't really know how to say this but I have your children with me and I was thinking that maybe you want to t...