Seven Fathers «BTS»

By Mend_Han

" Congratulations Mrs Byun, the procedure was successful! You are now pregnant!" " Tell me the bad news...."... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Babies Preference
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-one

Chapter Nineteen

9.6K 509 156
By Mend_Han

─────────────────────

"vroom vroom" Heun let out a motorcycle sound as he played with his toy bike on the back seat of a car. Keun on the meantime was watching Chuchutv on the tablet attached on the back of the driver's seat with the help of a small tablet holder, one of the features of Hara's car. The sound of Heun's sound effects and the Chuchutv's finger family song. Their mother was driving the car, a map on her phone and a huge coat.

It was raining quite heavy today and yesterday's night also. The weather was cold so Keun and Heun are wearing thick and warm jacket to protect their fragile body. Due to the situation, Hara couldn't bring all of her children since she would have a whole lot of trouble taking care of them. Good thing, Seokjin and Yoongi visited them and offered to stay the whole evening. Jiyon had some meet ups with his friends so the old man couldn't accompany Hara to Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung's hotel building.

Both of them lives away from the city so they had to travel here in Seoul and book a hotel to stay in. Jiyon made sure to give Hara a few details about the men their about to meet. Mr. Kim Taehyung, as Jiyon said was Heun's father— also Jiyon told Hara that she doesn't need to worry about identifying Heun and Keun's biological father was since they would looked very a like with their dads— Kim Taehyung owned a rice and strawberries factory on his home, Seoul bought his products and it's famous in some places, he was known for his strawberry jams and wine. As for now Taehyung don't have any woman around him except for his mom and sister— unlike Jimin's case, Hara is relief to know that her son is safe on Taehyung's because you would never know what woman they dated. She felt sorry for Jimin since having Keul would creat a huge fuss with his girlfriend, but she do hope that Jimin could atleast convince his girlfriend to love Keul the way Hara loves her. It could give her soul a peace.

Jung Hoseok, Heun's father. Owned two dance companies in Seoul due to his talents he was always traveling around the world to study different dances and cultural dances. Her sister now owned two flower boutiques, and a brand clothing—thank to Hoseok's help that wouldn't happen if his sister didn't dared him that time. Jiyon aren't sure about his relationship statuses since Jiyon rarely meet Hoseok due to his busy schedule, but base on the small research on the Google by Hara, Hoseok wasn't dating someone yet and not to mention he's famous.

" Mommy where are we going again?" Heun asked, three times already the kid somehow forgot what their mother said to them earlier. He stoped playing with his scare and glance at the frond window go see the wipers moving back and forth to remove the rain's droplets.

"Wher going to meet a new frend!" Keun answered his younger brother's question, removing his eyes from the colorful screen and glance at the interesting thing that made Heun to widen his eyes I'm amusement. Hare took a long peek on the mirror to see their eyes wide in amusement to the wipers of the car. She let out a giggle at how cute and adorable they are, sadly she can't take a picture due to her driving and her phone on the map.

"Keun is right Heun, where going to meet some friends" she fixed her eyesight to the road, making sure that she was driving off on the speed limit and careful to not slip the car's tires on the wet road.

" Are they are daddies? I herd Huin taking to Jijeo abut ther daddies, you kno the one we played on the picnic" Keun wanted to confirm he information he heard eavesdrop to his siblings. It earned a huge shock on Hara's face but it soon disappeared because she knew that she have to tell them sooner or later. Heun who removed his gaze from the wipers stared to his brother in confusion.

" Daddies?"

"Yeh, Jijeo said we had daddies..." Keun blinked his eyes, his slightly curly hair was getting longer, enough to cover his eyes. The little kid frown and remove his curly hair away from his eyes by swiping it with the seatbelt.

" Is it tru mommy? We had daddies?" Heun asked, his fox like eyes stared innocently towards her mother's side profile. Hara let out a sigh, stopping the car on a traffick. She leaned her body sideways so that she could watch the two of them gazing at her with a waiting look.

" Yes honey,  you all have daddies" she smiled sadly to the little kids who frowned their eyebrows. They didn't understand the situation yet so it's understandable for them to be confused or would take the situation in a different way.

"Does that men we get to play wid a lot of daddies?!" Heun show off his boxy smile, excited to play with someone other than his siblings and Jiyon and his mother. Playing with Mr. Pak, Mr Min, Mr Kim, Mr. Jeon and Mr. Kim handsome one, is very fun and he wanted to have more fun with a new friends.

" It means that each one of you had different daddies and yes you can okay with them" Hara patted both of their heads. Happy to know that the two of them are innocently okay with the situation.

" Waaaw dats cool. But what about daddy?" Keun asked, by daddy he meant Beakyun. What about him? Hara asked go herself. She could feel her heart clenching and it maid her uncomfortable so she sat on her seat straight to remove the sudden plug on her lungs. The cars are already moving so Hara began to drive the car into a slow pace to avoid hitting the green car behind her.

" Daddy... He's your daddy also so never forget him okay?" Hara hoped that the two little boys on the backseat would place him in their hearts as they would grow older.

" Don't worry Mommy we will never forget daddy" despite they no clue and had memories about Baekhyun. They saw some pics of their mommy's wedding and know what he looked like but they never had any chance to know him better. Keun wanted to ask about him but he stopped his urge remembering Jijeo's warning. It would only stress their mommy even more so Keun bit his upper lips to stop him from blurting a word.

" Wait so does dat means we're going to me and Keun's daddy?" Heun asked, leaning his body forward to try and reach his mother's dark green coat but failed mid air since his hand was too short to reach the clothing. It's just his habit—whenever his asking someone a question his hand would always touch or tug on someone's sleeves or the end of their shirts just to make sure that they are listening to him. Heun know that he doesn't need to do it today because his mother's attention was on them despite focusing on the road, but the little kid couldn't help it because his had was itching to touch it. Keun laugh at his brother earning a glare from Heun who just slumped his back on the seat with a pout on his boxy lips.

" Yes honey, we're going to the hotel now"

─────────────────────

" Hold mommy's hand okay?" Hara opened the back seat of her Ford Ecosport car and one by one removed her son's seatbelt and fished a brown basket bag that had some essentials on it. Some extra clothes for the little ones if they had sweaty clothes, some lotions and a small first aid kid if one of the would end up feeling sick of had any wounds and their toys. She closed the backseat's door and made sure that it was lock. Good thing Hara parked on a small three that provided her and her sons a shelter from the rain. She fished out her umbrella and was about to cross the road with the two kids on her side—Keun holding Hara's right hand while Heun holding Keun's other hand— until someone stopped them and offer a help.

" I'm sorry for the inconveniences Miss Kim, let me help you with that" a fine and tall man came beside them, he crossed the road with a large black umbrella to assist Miss Kim to arrive safely on their scheduled destination. The tall man that was wearing a long black leather coat, ankle length, black hair covering his forehead greeted the two children and Hara with a smile. Offering is umbrella to creat a large shelter for the two kids to fit without getting wet and soon jogged to cross the road and sprinted to a small restaurant.

" Thank you so much sir" Hara thanked the man, tapping her umbrella as the man did the same.

" Waaw Heun he looked like u!" Keun who was now inside of the restaurant shake Heun's shoulders aggressively while pointing towards the tall black hair stranger who had the same exact features as Heun, only more structured and adult-y.

" He dos? " Heun asked with his curios eyes.

Taehyung opened the door for Hara and was surprised to see the two kids already inside—thanks to another stranger who now stood besides them and offered to open the door to the little kids.

"Wahh he louk like u Keun!" Heun turned around to try and find where the smell of barbeque was coming from only to be greeted by the man who opened the door for them— he was wearing a huge heart shape smile that Heun almost mistaken as a adult Keun.

" Hello" said the heart shaped smile stranger to them.

" Heun, Keun say hello to Mr. Kim Taehyung and Mr. Jung Hoseok" Hara finally introduced after receiving a smile from both Taehyung and Hoseok. She was fascinated at how tall this young man are and inefficient imagined her cute little babies grown into a tall sized men-oh my gosh what would her little girls would look life if they grew up? Imagining her children's future made her heart warm and made her sad at the same time.

"Hello Mr. Kim and Mr. Jung! Did you know that we already met two Mr. Kims?" Said Keun, being the social butterfly he was he stared at the man who their mom named as Kim Taehyung. Waaw is he Heun's daddy? So dos that mean that the other one was my daddy?!

"Really?" Asked Taehyung with a smile on his face. Watching these little kids made him aww at the cuteness. He could say the same think to Jung Hiseiky— who became his friend in this lonesome hotel, he could see how similar Keun and Hoseok was based in their smile, personal and aura.

"Yep! There's Mr. Kim Suckjen and Mr. Kim Namhyun" Keun tried to remember the names of the new friends they met this past couple of days, Hara only sigh at the miserable failure of pronouncing the gentlemeb's names.

"Let's take a seat first" Hoseok earning the adults agreement and began to find a seat to rest—which wasn't a hard task to do because the costumers aren't a lot, it's raining heavily outside so it explains why the restaurant wasn't full. 

After taking a seat they ordered some foods to eat, it was mainly all types of barbeques, meat seafoods and other types of beverages. Apparently Taehyung and Hoseok haven't ate yet so Hara and the kids ordered some lemonade and a hot chicken noodle soup—a menu that was only serve during rainy days.

" Do you two like cookies and cream?" Finally, Keun asked the very important question— only to him.

" Who doesn't?" Said Taehyung eating his brunch. He was beside Hoseok while the rest was across them, Heun on the very end across Taehyung while Keun was facing Hoseok. Hara on the meantime quietly sips her lemonade, studying and watching how her children interacts to new people and also studying how the men interacts with her sons. Although there was these awkwardness peaking on her guts. Where's Jiyon when you need him.

Keun made an o shape on his heart shaped lips and immediately stared to his father waiting for his answer.

" Well, I don't like it that much, not a  fan huge fan of it" Hoseok honestly replied, finishing his food and was now drinking his drink.

"Yayy!" Keun cheered, happy to know that his biological father doesn't like cookies and cream— even if he doesn't like it that much— now Keun was talking about how he despise cookies and cream to Hoseok who listens very carefully to ever words that Keun said. He would nod and smile everytime Keun would miss pronounce a word.

Then there's Taehyung and Heun who talked about actions figures and soon went on to Heun's sister who was allergic to strawberries and soon made a promise to Taehyung that he'll only bring strawberries for Heun.

Even if Hara was feeling the outcast among them, she never thought of stealing this chances for the men. She enjoys watching the four of them and it gave a gush of warmth and content. Things are going so well, Hara couldn't help but to wonder what's the current situation was with the rest of her kids back home.

─────────────────────

" Add makaup to Mr. Kimmmm" insisted Jijeo to Meosjin who held their mom's make up pallet on her small hands like a professional. The living room was a mess with make up products ok the floor and women's accessories— some are Keul and Meosjin's head bands and bracelets and some are their mother's— not to mention the two adults who sat awaiting-ly on the floor for their make up artist to finish their make up.

( You can read Meosjin as Meojin if you have trouble reading the S) 

By now the room was filled with giggles as the two girls smudge some eyeshadows on Yoongi and Seokjin's faces. The rest of the boys laugh while at the silly and funny faces the adults have, forgetting that they also have make up on their faces.

" Oh my Meosjin and Keul are a good makeup artist" Seokjin boosted the little girl's ego earning a smile of victory from the said girls. He has purple and pink eyeshadows on his eyes, both imperfect, a wide and bright red cheeks by the blush and a pink lipstick smudge on his face plumpy lips, also imperfect.

Yoongi on the mean time had a bitter expression since the fragrance of the make up products smelled funny, he had lime green eyeshadows— sharp edges because Keul was trying to do a wings like the make up shows she watch on tv— a slightly red cheeks that spread on his nose bridge to the ends of his cheek bones, a purple lipstick, Keul has trouble applying it because of the thin lips Mr. Min had so she just spread it across his lip liner and replicated a Bratz lips.

Huin—who had a lipstick circles on her cheeks and black eyeshadows on his eyes that made his cat eyes to disappear thanks to his sisters— and Jaeneung— who had blue lipstick and blue lightning on his. Forhead applied by his sisters— are removing some stickers on a sticker pad and stick it on Yoongi's pale arms. While Jijeo— who had a huge white ribbon on the middle of his head, orange blush and red lipstick— clipped and tied Seokjin's brown hair.

"Yayy were fasyonistass" cheered Meosjin while showing her master piece to Seokjin by the small hand mirror. There was no maids around because the workers gave them their privacy which was the adults are thankful because they wouldn't want someone to see them on such state.

" What is happening?!" Jiyon gasp in shock.

─────────────────────

Hope you enjoy this update!! And I also hope that you memories the kids names😂 because I didn't and had to read the baby's Preference to not make a mistake.

Stay safe, stay healthy and stay happy!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 295 25
Jimin a famous korean idol has been dating the same girl for a few years now. The idea of a baby was something they thought could never happen to the...
1M 33K 44
I'm sorry for the grammar mistakes, I swear I improved. Almost fetus book Jk¡top Tae!bottom Strong language. Smut. Inappropriate content. Violence
294K 14.5K 59
"You can't even count the number of times I've inwardly had you pregnant" Don't ignore the book because of the description. Highest ranking: #8 in FA...
97.8K 1.9K 15
A normal doctor working in a normal hospital could have never imagined being cheated on by her own husband. You are an obstetrician, working in a hos...