Show Me The World

By Beeee_Chris

For the girl or boy who stays up past their bed time on a school night to finish one more chapter. ANNABETH i... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Not a Post
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
I've Been Tagged
Chapter 17
Continue?
Okay?
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Should I Kill Ethan?
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Fudge, I got Tagged
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 36

2.8K 37 105
By Beeee_Chris

Percy's POV

Luke said he had called his friends yesterday, trying to get ready. Who he called were some of Annabeth's old friends.

Whom she had never mentioned.

I didn't know why she hadn't told me anything about her past, but I didn't want to push her. She didn't deserve that.

I just missed Annabeth so, so much.

I tapped my foot impatiently as I waited for my friends, when a car I didn't recognize pulled up.

Leo stepped out of the passengers seat and I was very confused. Who was with him?

Then a girl in knew rather well stepped out of the drivers seat.

Calypso.

What the hell was she doing here?

"Calypso? What are you doing here?" I ask.

Calypso and I... we had a bit of a past. I was best friends with her sister, Zoë Nightshade, when Calypso and I started dating. We new each other through Zoë and we were in love for a while.

But all good things must come to an end.

When Zoë passed away, we had a falling out. We realized that we didn't care about each other as much as we thought. I was in such a state of grief, I totally blocked her out of my life after we broke up. Neither of us were in a good place, nor were ready to have a relationship.

I'm not really upset that it ended, but I do wish it was on better terms and not due to Zoë's departure from this world.

"Um, hey, Percy," she says, quietly, messing with her hands. "I just wanted to help y'all find Annabeth and stuff. She seemed like a good person and, well, I just wanted to help. But if you don't want me here, I'll-"

"Um, no. I'm just surprised is all," I say. Leo gives us both weird looks, but Luke seems to preoccupied with his phone to give any of us a second glance. He was texting with someone, probably his friend.

"How do you know each other?" Leo asks, growing suspicions.

"Um, no where," Calypso says.

"Are you sure 'cause-"

"No where, Leo. It doesn't matter," Calypso snaps. Leo looks down, sort of embarrassed, I think.

We sat in awkward silence until Piper and Hazel pulled up, followed by Frank, then Jason.

"Hey, sorry I took so long. I found someone who's been gone way to long on a trip with his family," Jason says, and Nico comes out from behind him. He waves, awkwardly, at us, saying some about helping.

In normal circumstances, I would have rushed to hug him, but this wasn't normal circumstances. Annabeth was gone. Now was not the time.

Luke finally looks up form his phone. "Great, your all here. We got another group that'll be here any minute. And they'll have a car that can fit us all."

As if he summonses them, large white van comes driving up to us. A large group of people starts to fall out. Like, literally fall out of the van.

The first person out is a beautiful Asian girl. Her hair was wavy and long. It was either a really dark brown or black. She had big eyes, that were a mix between blue and green, but they were more towards the blue side.

The next person out was a tall, black guy. His hand was wrapped in the first girls. He had short black hair and dark brown eyes. He seemed, maybe, two or three years older than me. The first girl was the same way. I assumed the pair were dating. I frown, slightly. Even the thought of a relationship made me sad right now.

I really missed Annabeth.

The next person was a strong, bulky looking girl. She had dirty blonde hair, held back by a red bandanna. She seemed to have a resting angry face. Her eyes were brown. She was also really tall. Like, she was the tallest on here.

Next was another boy, standing close to the second girl. I wasn't sure if the were dating or not. He was tall, too. He had dark hair and a deep tan. His eyes were a really deep brown.

Two boys were next and they looked almost the same. They had trouble making smiles in their face. Their hair was light brown and eyes. One of them was taller and the other was much shorter. He was only a little taller than Leo. Maybe twins, but definitely brother. The height difference suggested to me that they weren't twins, though.

Following the boys was a girl, about average height. She was looking at the two boys, disapprovingly. Her hair matched theirs, but I doubted the were related. She had green eyes and a tan completion.

Another boy followed them. He had crutches, but that didn't seem to slow him down. He moved just as fast as the rest of the group. He had brown hair, too, and green eyes. His hair was curly and at middle length. He had freckles covering his face, too. He looked vaguely familiar. Kind of like a boy he used to be friends with in middle school, before he got expelled.

Next was a boy that looked kind of like Annabeth. He had the same blond, curly hair and gray eyes, though his were less intense. He had thin rimmed glasses, which he was cleaning off with the bottom of his shirt.

And then another boy that looked like them, too. He had buttery blond hair, though, in contrast to Annabeth's honey blonde. It was longer than the other boys and wasn't curly. It was more wavy. He, also, had gray eyes. He was taller than the other boy, too.

Finally, out came a girl that Percy was sure he knew. Thalia Grace. She had short black hair that had other parts of it dyed in blues and purples. Her eyes were a sky blue, match Jason. Thalia really looked more like me. It was the only thing the pair had in common. She had a moon necklace and a arrow bracelet. The bracelet was a gift from Jason when they were first reunited. The moon necklace was from her former foster mom. The two became close, kind of like sisters. She had a whole group of girl like that, as well.

"Seriously, Stoll? You had to push me out?" the second boy asks.

The shorter one of the identical boys was the one to respond. "Sorry," he mutters. "You were moving to slow."

"That wasn't my fault," he argued. The other boy shrugged.

Luke looked at the group and smiled. "Hey, guys. How have you been?"

The first girl was the one to answer, as she messed with a bracelet on her wrist. "We were doing alright until we heard about Annabeth."

"Yeah," the bulky girl said. "How did Kronos even find her? That dick won't know what's coming for him when I find him."

"My bets on Ethan. You said he was here, too, right Luke?" the taller identical boy said.

Luke nodded. "Apparently they had some trouble before I got here."

"I swear, once I get my hands on whoever's daily this is, they'll meet the same fate I'll give Kronos," Thalia says.

The first girl opens her mouth to say something, but Jason starts before she gets the chance. "Wait, Thalia?" He seems really unsure. "Is that you?"

Thalia looks away from Luke for the first time and sees the group. A smile breaks across her face. "Jason? Percy? Nico?" She seems equally unsure. When we nod in confirmation, I think she's about to cry or hug us. Instead, she punches us all, lightly (sort of), on the shoulder. "You know Annie and you didn't tell me? Assholes." Then she hugs Jason.

"Don't call her Annie," the two identical boys say together, in a mocking way.

Thalia glares at them. "Shut up before I make you shut up."

"Wait, who are you?" Piper asks, coming next to Jason. She seems kind of concerned and keeps glancing between Thalia and Jason.

"Thalia," she says. "I'm his sister. Who are you?" Piper visibly relaxes.

"I'm Piper. Piper McLean," she says.

"McLean? Wow, Jason. You got yourself a rich girl." Thalia smirks.

Jason and Piper blush and Piper looks at her shoes. "Shut up, Thalia," Jason says. She puts her hands up in surrender.

"Okay," Luke says, coming over next to Thalia. "As much as I love a good family reunion, my sister is missing and I would like to have a reunion of my own. Let's go."

"Wait," the green eyed girl says. "Can we have a chance to meet everyone?" I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or not, but when she crossed her arms it wasn't evident she wasn't actually asking his permission.

"Oh, right," Luke says. He points to us one at a time, saying our names. It was kind of really awkward. I just sort of stood there and waved when he said my name. It was especially awkward when he introduced me as Annabeth's boyfriend and they all looked shocks. Some even disapproving or shocked.

I learned that the first girl was someone named Silena Beauregard, followed by her boyfriend, Charles Beckendorf, then it was Clarisse and Chris, and they were dating. The next two were the Stoll brothers, Travis and Connor. Then Katie, who was dating Travis. After them was Grover, who I still couldn't figure out where I knew him from, and Annabeth's half brother, Malcolm Pace, and her cousin, Magnus Chase. Then, of course, Thalia.

"Thank you," Katie says, smiling at Luke, satisfied. "Now, we can go." Katie seems like the type of girl who knew who to get her way around troublesome boys or just stupid people. And from what I gather of Travis, she probably did.

Annabeth was like that, too.

Annabeth and Katie both seemed to not put up with bullshit, yet they could joke around. Or at least Annabeth could.i don't know Katie.

Katie didn't seem as smart (no offense) as Annabeth. I doubt anyone was as smart as Annabeth, though.

Annabeth was just perfect.

They only problem with Annabeth was that she wasn't here with me now. I don't know if I could seem any longer with out her.

And that's the moment I realized I wanted to spend the rest of my life with Annabeth. No, I couldn't survive without it.

I know it seemed fast, but she is perfect. Perfect for me. I was sure.

There was no doubt in my mind. I just hoped there wasn't in hers.

After I graduated, I was going to marry Annabeth Chase.

Annabeth Jackson.

A/N
Okay, this is this the fifth chapter in two days.

Am I on crack? Maybe.

Yes, that end was the total Percabeth fangirl in me. Not the writer who knows there relationship needs to slow down. Sorry if you hate it or something.

Let me know what you think of this chapter.

All my love,
-Kate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2K 36
Percy Jackson is a junior at Goode High. After his sister, Estelle, was born a few years ago, his life had never been the same. When someone finally...
887K 14K 55
Annabeth Chase is your average junior at Goode High School. She gets straight A's, and you will never find her sitting in detention. Her best friend...
11.8K 69 12
Photo credit: Viria.TumBlr.com Rated: pg13 Warning: alcohol, language, implied sex Summary: Annabeth is the good girl with good grades doing everyt...
350K 5.8K 20
Ever since Annabeth Chase was young, she was always bullied and made fun of. She had never met her mother, her dad was always busy and she was never...