MENDING HEARTS ✔️

By compasionateheart

Why is that a girl is always first on the list of sacrifices? Why is it that still people go with the old men... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Sorry!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue
new story
Bonus Chapter 1
Story
our pious bond of love

Chapter 26

462 39 11
By compasionateheart

KAINAAT AHMAD

"I love you so much, moje làska"

I felt so good hearing this after five years. I looked up at him and smiled. He caressed my face and pecked my lips.

"I missed you so much" I said hugging him tightly. "Muje meri sasein mil gayi!" I said and he kissed the top of my head.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love-" I was telling him when he pulled me in for a breath taking kiss. We both smiled in the kiss and then released from each other when we were out of breath.

"Where are the kids?" He asked and I told him they hand slept with Aahil. we talked for a little while, filling in each other briefly, of how we spent these five years.

"Make me believe I'm yours forever again" I said blushing and he looked confused. I hid my face in his neck and closed my eyes. He lift me off of him, and took me to the bed.

He laid me down and then hovered above me. He kissed my forehead and then my eyes. I mirrored his actions and then hung my arms around his neck.

"Are you sure?" He asked looking into my eyes and I nodded my head positively. He pecked my nose and then slowly he removed our clothes.

Amongst the busy life of New York, two souls become one after five years of long waiting. The stars and moon witnessed the blooming love of a young couple once again. Feeling shy, the stars hid behind the clouds. Soon the sun rose and witnessed, two tired human beings.

Whispering some beautiful notes in Kainaat's ears, Kainaat pecked his lips one final time and both fell into a deep slumber, in each other's arms after the judaai (separation)

This time promising each other to be there for each other through thick and thin.

__________________

My sleep broke when I felt something pecking me all over. I tried to push it away when I heard a chuckle. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, when my view met a handsome man.

"What are you doing in my bed? And where is my husband?" I questioned confused and the figure infront of me smirked.

"To hell with your husband, I'll keep you occupied" Asad said and I blushed. I felt so good to open my eyes, to the love of my life.

"If this is a dream, I don't ever want to open my eyes" I said caressing his face with my fingers.

"Let me show you that this, isn't a dream" Asad said and once agin he took me on a blissful ride of pleasure.

After three hours of continuos love making, Asad fell on me. "Mister, that's enough for today" I said in a hoarse voice as I caressed his hair.

"I can never get enough of you. Especially not after waiting for five years" he said in my neck and I smiled.

"Let's get up, the kids might be waiting for us" I said and he looked up at me. He picked my lips and lift me bridal style. I raised my eye brow asking him what.

"I'm saving water moje làska" he said and took me to the shower.

____________________

"What are my kiddies up to?" I asked as I came to the living room and saw them drawing.

"Look mama what I drew, this is all of us. Our happy family" Ahsan said showing me his drawing. I smiled looking at it and then he showed me his other drawings.

"Mummy! Where is baba?" Aliza asked me and I blushed.

"He's sleeping" I told her and she nodded and then carried on with her drawings.

"Your mama made him really tired" I heard Seher say and my eyes opened widely. I turned around and found her smirking. I glared at her and she looked unaffected.

"Wait till you get married would be sister-in-law" I said and this time it was her turn to blush. I chuckled and then turned to look at what Ahsan was showing me.

"Naat!" I heard Aahil. I looked at him and he looked embarrassed. Suddenly I remembered what had happened yesterday.

"I'm sorry, for yesterday. I didn't mean to shout at you" He said looking guilty and I chuckled at his stupid talks.

"I should be thanking you for shouting at me. At least because of your shout, I got sense" I said and he looked up at me.

"Uff! You adults talk so much! I'm going to my baba" Aliza said and the three of us looked at her and smiled.

"This Seher, Aahil, Asad and my parents are spoiling her so much. She has you guys wrapped around her finger" I said looking at the retreating figure of Aliza.

Seher and Aahil chuckled. "Princess!" I heard baba call me, using his favorite word. I turned to look at them and I found them sad.

"What happened Ama, Abbah?" I questioned. I went towards them and made them sit on the chair. I sat on the floor infront of them and held their hands in my hand.

"We are also sorry!" Ama said and I was shocked. Why are they sorry?

"Why are you sorry?" I asked and they hesitated to speak.

"We knew the truth of Asad all the way long" Abbah said and I stood up, looking at them in disbelief.

"You.... guys knew it all along?" I questioned stuttering and they nodded their heads looking down in shame.

"You guys knew how heartbroken I was, yet you chose to stay quiet. Why? Didn't you care to tell me?" I questioned with tears coming out of my eyes.

"Uncle, Aunty and didn't you add in that, I made you promise me that you won't tell them?" I heard Asad say and I looked around to see him standing in his casual clothing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked him with tears. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed my forehead.

"It was our matter, it was for me to tell you the truth, no one else" He said and I hugged him tightly. I cried and felt so guilty for doubting him.

After a little while of a hugging and crying session, we all sat to discuss Aahil and Seher's wedding.

We spent three hours planning out some stuff, and trust me there was loads of work to do.

We decided to do their Nikkah first and then a month later would be their wedding, walima and reception.

We all were so tired so we just ordered dominos pizza and ate that for dinner.

_________________

"And finally I get my wife for myself" I heard Asad say and I was packing the clothes in the closet.

"Oh really?" I asked and he nodded his head like a cute little baby. I chuckled at him and tried to continue my work.

Keyword 'tried'

He kept nuzzling my neck and peppering kisses along my collar bone making me weak.

"Asad" I Moaned as he bit my neck. He kissed the place he bit and continued with his sweet torture.

"Baba! Mama!" We heard the kids call. Asad groaned and closed his eyes resting his head on the side of my head.

"Yes my cuties" I said and they came to us. Asad picked Aliza in his arms as she requested him to.

The four of us came into the room and sat on the bed.

"Mama! What's this red thing?" Aliza asked pointing to my shoulder and I was confused for a second.

When I looked up at Asad I saw him smirking, it then clicked to me. I blushed but some how controlled myself. And Asad wasn't making it easy for me.

"Kainaat, what's that?" He asked with a smirk and I raised my eyebrow at him. He chuckled and I looked at my Ms Curious who was waiting for an answer.

"Darling, mama had on a chain today, and it caused a rash. So that's why it's red" I lied to my daughter and she somewhat looked satisfied.

But her father wasn't!

"What kind of chain was that, that it caused suck a dark red rash?" Asad questioned and I glared at him. He so loves to harass my poor soul.

"Ofo! Mama said nah baba! It was her chain so it's ok" my intelligent son said and I nodded my head at him.

Aliza pulled his hair and I looked at her angrily.

"Aliza Asad Ahmad! Kindly tell your brother sorry! This is not how you play" I said looking at her angrily and she muttered a soft sorry to Ahsan and then hid her face in Asad's neck.

I kissed Ahsan's hair and then went to change and bathe him. Once I was done with that, I came to Ms Mischief.

"Aliza! Come to mummy" I said and she said no, hiding her face in Asad's neck.

"Aliza! Go mama is calling you princess" Asad said patting her back and my lovely daughter didn't move a bit.

"Tell mummy say sorry to Aliza!" I heard her mumble and I glared at both of them.

"Aliza come or else mama is leaving" I said and still she didn't move.

"Don't shout at her!" Asad said looking at me and I rolled my eyes at him. I know how she behaves.

When she wants pure attention she always does that. As a mother you have to be strict sometimes with your children. Otherwise, going forward they won't listen to you.

"Asad! I know how to deal with her. Give her to me" I said extending my hands. But still she didn't come.

"Why are you making a fuss? Just let her be!" Asad said and I got angry.

"Asad! She does that all the time. You weren't there for them when I had to bear all their tantrums alone" I said and immediately regretted it, as I saw Asad's sad face.

"Come baba will bathe his princess" Asad told Aliza not looking at me. She got excited and both of them headed to the shower.

I waited for them to come out. Once they were out, Asad tucked Aliza into bed. Ahsan was already sleeping. Pecking their foreheads, he headed to the balcony without spearing me a look.

I quickly went and took a shower, and came out in his shirt. It was a black one and it reached my mid thigh.

The sleeves were extremely long and the shirt was baggy. I looked at my self in the mirror one last time and then came to the balcony where he was.

He was sitting with his laptop, shirtless on the rest chair. He had his specs on and he looked damn sexy.

I slowly walked to him, and I wondered if he had noticed me. Pulling his laptop away from his lap, I sat on him with my legs dangling on both sides of him.

He looked quite shocked first, but then he composed himself. I placed my arms around his neck seductively and he stiffened. I loved the effect I was having on him.

I brought my lips closer to his ears, and nibbled on his earlobe. He arched his neck and immediately his hands were placed on my waist. "I'm sorry" I whispered in his ears and he pulled me to look at him.

His eyes, eyed my lips, and in no time, I captured them. I dominated the kiss and he let me. Once I was out of breath, I pulled away. I rest my forehead on his and closed my eyes.

"I love you" I whispered and opened my eyes. I bent up a little, as I was shorter than him even when I was on his lap. I kissed his neck and bit the spot lightly.

He groaned and pulled me closer to his body. I closed my eyes as he rubbed his hands on my sides in upwards and downward motion.

"Don't start something, you know you won't finish" he whispered in my ears huskily and I fisted his shoulders, closing my eyes tightly.

"I am-" I was about to say something further when we both heard his phone ring. He didn't want to answer it, but I told him to.

"Speak!" He roared rudely and I flinched at his voice.

"This better be fucking important" he shouted over the phone and I shivered at his dark harsh voice. I had goose bumps all over.

I stared at him as he keenly listened to the person. He had gotten more handsome, and had a more mature look. His jawline, was so sharp and his small stubble looked more black.

I lift my tiny fingers and traced his jawline. He looked at me for a second and then focused back on the person.

A sudden urge of kissing his jawline came in me. I sat up a little and pecked his jawline. We were so close, that I felt his eyelashes on my forehead when he blinked.

As I kissed him, his hold on my waist became tighter. After approximately ten minutes of him talking and me admiring him, he put down the phone.

"I swear I'll fire these fucking idiots" I heard him say. I immediately pecked his lips and he was stunned.

"Language mister!" I whispered against his lips and he smiled.

"I missed you so much" he said and placed his face in the crook of my neck. I ran my fingers through his ever so soft hair as he inhaled my scent.

"You drive me so crazy" he muttered and I smiled. Soon after, he looked up at me and placed his palm on my cheek.

"Every second without you, is torture" he said looking into my eyes.

I pecked his lips and then got off, of him. I sat on him again, this time resting my back against his chest.

He placed his hands on my stomach and I rest mines on his. I laid back a little and we both looked at the stars.

We talked so much, well I talked and he listened and I had no idea where the time went.

_________________

Sooooooo? How was the chapter?

Are you guys liking the story? Or is it dragging? Please let me know.

Do vote, comment and share!
Have a good day beautiful people, stay safe, take care and keep smiling.

Byeeeeee!!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 3.2K 36
Miraal's dream was to become a doctor, she was a city girl with a strong spirit and a mind of her own. Since she was born, her father, Haroon Qureshi...
593 47 15
"It was not something to be digested easily, Areesh. You can't just talk about separation. It's not at all forgivable." She said shaking her head and...
43.2K 1.8K 27
03/10/2020 - 16/03/2021 Asad Ahmad khan Heir of Khan enterprises. His family is a big name in Shimla. His father had just not earned a lot of money b...
17.7K 536 43
This story is about a girl who was never loved by her parents just because she is not as beautiful as her siblings and her cousins, at least that is...