Rebirth of a Murderer. The He...

By angelheaven101

Blood and Tears have been my toys. Pain and suffering have been my friends. These were common factors in my e... More

Prologue
Ch. 1-Wonder
Ch. 2- Angst
Ch. 3-Interest
Ch. 4-Fear
Ch. 6-Annoyance
Ch. 7-Gratitude
Ch. 8-Frustration
Ch. 9-Surprise
Ch. 10-Affection
Ch. 11-Regret
Ch. 12 Disgust
Ch. 13-Empathy
Ch. 14-Curiosity
Ch 15-Lust
Ch. 16-Hostility
Ch. 17- Misery
Ch. 18-Love
Ch. 19-Hope
Ch. 20-Hatred

Ch. 5-Loathing

1.9K 27 15
By angelheaven101

Well well oh hot dang! What's the deelio? Sorry but that was my random comment for the day!

******************

I woke up feeling sore but that didn't stop me from getting ready for class. When I stepped out of the bathroom I was surprised to see Selene getting ready. "I told the guys to wake up. We have about twenty minutes until class," she said. "So do you want breakfast," I asked while putting on my shoes. "I don't see any harm in that," Selene said and we walked out of the room together.

Students were running down the halls and let's just saw that it was a strange sight. "Let go of him or I'll rip your face off," Thalia growled toward a mermaid who was near Caleb. "What are you going to do? Attack me like you did those poor vampires," a mermaid asked and Thalia growled.

"Thalia sweetie just calm down. I was only helping her," Caleb said and tried to break free of the mermaid. "I'll kill you both," Thalia exclaimed and ran toward them. "Whoa you can't hurt the alpha," a guy with caramel skin, brown eyes, and low cut said while holding Thalia back. "You don't understand Zeke! I'm the alpha female and I'll kill who I want," Thalia said.

Caleb managed to pull the mermaid off his arm and made his way toward Thalia. "Don't come any closer!" she exclaimed and Selene sighed. "Let's go before we catch the make out part," Selene said and continued walking. I looked back to see Thalia and Caleb staring each other down.

When we reached the cafeteria it was noisy as usual. I decided to get pancakes and bacon while Selene wanted French toast. "All that syrup is going to make you sick," Selene said as she noticed me drowning my pancakes. "Your right," I said and eased up on the syrup. I started to eat and couldn't help but look around the room. The fallen angels walked toward the front of the line and sat at their usual table near the window.

I noticed that they were talking lowly but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I guess I shouldn't have been so nosy. I quickly finished eating and Selene and I headed to class. Our first class was a discussion again and I tried to stay quiet. When the first bell rang I was nervous. "Won't we get in trouble with the teacher," I asked. "Don't worry. I erased her memory," Thanos said with a grin and draped his arm around my shoulder.

"Who gave you permission to touch me," I asked. "The queen," Thanos said. "Yeah you know Thanos has those connections with imaginary figures," Selene said and Dalton laughed. "As long as no one forgets who's the leader of our little group, names don't hurt me," Thanos said. "Who said you were the leader," I asked. "No one Amira and if the idiot doesn't stop giving me a headache, I'll have to beat him Thalia styled," Selene said.

I laughed lightly and Thanos moved his arm. "Hello ladies," he said and a few girls giggled. I rolled my eyes and took a seat in the back. I wasn't surprised to see Thalia still ignoring Chris. "Are we still going to the library to find out more about the tattoo," Selene asked. "Yep. You guys have me for an hour free of charge," Thanos said. "Settle down class," the teacher said and she took her seat.

"Now the principal wants us to go outside for class today. Apparently he wants to see how well your power developments are going," she said. We all made our way outside and I wasn't surprised to see Principal Conarvic with his head in a book. "Line up," he said and everyone quickly got in a line.

Of course I stood in between Thanos and Selene. Principal Conarvic quickly scanned the line and told us to find a partner who wasn't our species. I wanted someone weaker than me but didn't know where I would find a person like that. When I looked around, everyone seemed to turn their gaze away from me.

"Don't worry about them. It's just because you're a level five remember," Thanos asked. I forgot I was a level five.

"So who would want to be my partner," I asked. "I will since I'm also a level five. I also want be back in my room sleeping but when life gives you lemons," Thalia trailed off. "You make lemonade?" Caleb asked and Thalia rolled her eyes. "No idiot you make lemon squares," she said seriously. Caleb mumbled something and walked toward Pandora. "Aren't you two mates or lovers," I asked and Thalia's face turned red.

"Who ever is spreading the rumor around that we're lovers will get a personal beating from me. Understand?" she asked. "Sorry," I said with my hands up, "I just thought that's what mated werewolves do." Thalia sighed and said, "That's alright. I heard that you have amnesia. Just don't make that mistake twice." I nodded and waited shortly for Principal Conarvic's instructions.

"You and your partner will fight each other. The species that last the longest will get a special privilege. Begin," Principal Conarvic said with the flick of his wrist. Thalia ran toward me and I had just enough time to get out of the way. I probably looked like a deer in headlights when Thalia ran toward me again.

She grabbed my arm and spun me back. "For a level five you're really weak," she said. "I don't even think I have powers," I said and Thalia pushed me off her. "I could kill you," she said plainly. I took a few steps back but Thalia's gaze stayed on me. "You have no powers but you're a level five? Do something to make this interesting," she said and ran toward me again. I ducked but she recovered quickly and grabbed my leg.

She pulled me of the ground by my ankle and I was freaking out. Thalia could drop me at any second. "Show me your powers. Don't mess with me or I'll drop you," she said. I started to panic and couldn't breathe. I couldn't even hear Thalia screaming at me. All I could see were the white mists from before. "Use us," they said together. "No. I can't. Thanos said not to," I said.

"We can help," they whispered and they started to surround me. "What are you," I asked. "We're spirits trapped here. We want to help you. You'll die if you don't let us help you," they said. I couldn't take the pressure from the spirits and my jumbled state of mind so I exclaimed, "Fine! Help me please!"

I was snapped back to reality and Thalia started to scream. She dropped me and I land on something soft. I looked down and it was a spirit. "Get off of me! Someone help me," Thalia exclaimed. I looked up and hundreds of spirits were attacked Thalia. I saw her blood run down her cheeks and legs. "Stop! You're hurting her," I exclaimed.

"She would have hurt you," the spirits said together. They repeated the same things over and over again. "What are you doing to my mate?" Caleb asked and tried to help Thalia but she was still screaming. "Amira what is going on," Thanos said and quickly picked me up. "Those ghosts are attacking her! I panicked and they said they would help me! What's going on?" I asked almost in tears.

Caleb started to cry out in pain and Thalia's pain got worse. "Well if you caused it, you have to stop it," Thanos said and I looked at the spirits swirling around Caleb and Thalia. "Stop. Go toward a better place. All this rage needs to be let go. Stop and find peace somewhere else," I whispered. The spirits swirled away from Thalia and came closer to me.

I saw Thalia and Caleb collapse on the ground before their pack rushed over to help them. "We don't want to leave you," a spirit said. "You have to," I said and felt their pain. They wanted to stay and cause pain because they experienced pain. "I need Selene. This is her job," I said and felt a pain in my chest. Thanos called for Selene and she rushed over with Dalton. "Do you...see them," I asked weakly.

"I see them. Take care of her Thanos," Selene said and stepped forward. "You have experienced hurt and are having feelings of rage. This is okay. It's alright to want your revenge but these are innocent people. Don't hurt them the way you were hurt," Selene said. "She just wants us to leave! They all want us to leave! We want to stay with Amira," a spirit said and they started to chant my name.

I couldn't breathe. The spirits were suffocating me. "Stop! Go toward the better place! Your loved ones are there! They want to help all of you! You're killing Amira! Do you want that," Selene demanded and the spirits stopped. "They're so confused. Help them," I whispered with my remaining strength. I was resting in Thanos's arms but could barely feel them. "Don't die on me Amira. If you go I don't know what I would do," Thanos whispered.

If he really said that, I wasn't sure because I passed out from exhaustion. When I woke up, Thanos was holding my hand. "Where am I," I asked. "Do you remember me," he asked fearing that I had amnesia again. "Thanos how could I forget? Where is Selene and Dalton," I asked. "They went to get you something to eat. You've been here for a few hours," he said.

I looked to my right and on the dresser was a rose. "I thought it would help you wake up faster. You always liked flowers," he said and handed me the rose. "Thank you," I whispered and smelled the rose. "What do you remember," he asked and sat back obviously exhausted. "I remember feeling panicked because I thought Thalia would drop me. The spirits appeared to me like last time and offered to help me. They said it was me or Thalia and I believed them. I couldn't think and didn't know what to do after they started to attack them. I remember Selene helping them but nothing after that," I said.

"So did anyone say something after Selene started to help," Thanos asked while not looking at me. I tried to think but nothing came to mind. "No. Did someone say something," I asked. Thanos smirked and said, "Nope. Just making sure you weren't losing your mind over there. Now if you'll excuse me I have to handle the public out there."

"Who would that be," I asked. "Just the usual girls who think I'm a heroic good looking guy. Don't worry. I'll make sure to keep them occupied," Thanos said and left the room. I looked out the window and my eyes started to water. Why I felt ready to cry, I wasn't sure. Maybe the shock of waking up in a hospital twice was affecting me. Maybe being alone was the reason behind my misty eyes. Did I have something to cry over?

I wasn't sure and when I was about to break down, Selene walked into the room. I tried to have some self control. "Feeling better, Amira," she asked. "Much. What did you bring me to eat," I asked as Selene opened a bag. "A container of corn chowder and a piece of French bread. Good choice," she asked. "Great choice," I said as Selene handed me the soup. It was still hot as it trickled down my throat.

"What happened after I passed out," I asked. "I handled the ghosts and in the end, they went to the better place. Thalia and Caleb were taken to their room by the pack and they're both back on their feet now. Let's just say that they are going to keep a close eye on our kind now.  Thanos brought you here and stayed with you the whole time. At least he said he was going to stay here until you woke up. Where is he," Selene asked.

"Out. He said he needed to take a shower," I lied. Why I lied I wasn't sure but it sounded better than saying that Thanos left me to be with another girl. Selene didn't say anything and I finished my food before Dalton walked in. "Feeling better," he asked and kissed my forehead. "Yeah. How long do I have to stay here," I asked.

"Just talked to the doctor and he said you can go. You were given a lot of pain medicine so you might need another nap. Selene how are you doing," he asked. "Fine. Tell the doctor that if he wants to give me another shot he'll have to try harder than putting sleeping gas in the shower vent," Selene said and stood up. "I told him that wouldn't work but he's a stubborn man," Dalton said and helped me up.

When I walked down the hall, everyone stared at me. "Does everyone know about what I did," I asked. "Pretty much. We couldn't keep it on the down low because the werewolves went crazy worrying about their alpha. We tried to talk to the beta and he tried to keep things under control but that was a lot to ask for one man," Dalton said. "It's alright because now the Life Abettor's will think twice before messing with us," Selene said with a smile.

"Yeah but I don't want everyone to be scarred of me," I said as we turned the corner. "I think fear is good. It makes people stay in their place," Selene said and I noticed her tone change. "Where's Thanos," Dalton asked as he opened the door for me. "Not sure anymore," I said since it was true. I walked toward my bathroom and Selene brought me some clothes.

"We're going to do homework and I'll write your essay for you. Go take a nap and please don't call on the spirits anymore. I'm having a really bad headache from them even though you took most of their rage," she said. I nodded and locked the door. I stripped and when I looked at my tattoo my eyes went wide. Next to the S was the letter p in the same fancy cursive.

Letter's don't appear on people's backs for no reason. I needed to figure out what these tattoo's meant and soon. I took a quick shower and when I came out, Selene was resting her head on Dalton who was doing math homework. He looked up and put a finger on his lips. I nodded and climbed into bed. I wanted to have a dreamless sleep but I wasn't lucky that night.

I saw the same bloody hands and the dead body staring at me but wasn't scarred of that. I decided to step out of the closet and heard people screaming. "Who's there," I called out and took a few careful steps to my right. "Run! Run!" someone exclaimed. I felt pain wash through me but ignored it to keep walking.

I felt every step I took getting harder to do. I felt like I was being weighed down by cinderblocks. My breathing wasn't even as I turned the corner. I collapsed in the doorway and clutched my chest. The pain was beginning to be too much but there was so much I wanted to know. "Stop! You're going to hurt her," someone exclaimed. "Not before you do," someone else exclaimed. I woke up after hearing a piercing scream that sounded like my own.

I sat up with sweat on my forehead and I started to cough violently. I felt like I would cough up a lung. "Amira are you ok," Selene asked and got out of bed. I shook my head no and couldn't stop coughing. Selene rushed back with some water but I couldn't swallow it. Water was going everywhere and Selene called for help.

I felt my throat closing up and that scarred me. I heard the door open and close but I couldn't recognize anyone. I closed my eyes from the pain and heard soft music being played. I started to relax but I still couldn't breathe. The music changed and was louder. I felt my throat starting to heal but that caused more pain. I screamed but the music didn't stop until I gasped for air.

The music stopped and I tried to take deep breaths. Selene handed me a cup of water and I chugged it down. "What's happening to me," I whispered and Selene pulled me into a hug. "It's going to be alright Amira. You have all of us," Selene said. I looked up and saw Thanos holding Scalibrious in flute form and Dalton looking concerned.

"What happened Amira," Thanos asked. I shook my head and said, "I'm not sure. I was having a really bad dream and woke up. Then I started to cough hard and then couldn't breathe." "Is that everything," Thanos said and I hesitated. Thanos looked at Selene and asked, "Did you see any more spirits?" "No. I called you before that could happen," Selene said.

"Well you two go to the library and get as many books on our kind as possible. Come back to the room and don't talk to anyone. The people in charge will get suspicious about our powers and might want to run more tests. I'm working on how to explain this whole thing and hopefully they'll buy it," Thanos said.

"Fine. If something else happens, call for us," Selene said and Thanos nodded. Selene gave me a concerned look before walking out of the room with Dalton. I didn't want to be in the room alone with Thanos but I didn't have any choice. "I didn't disturb you while you had company, did I," I asked. "No she left an hour or two ago," Thanos said and sat in a chair next to me.

"Oh," was all I could say as Thanos stared at me. "So what aren't you telling me," he asked. "Nothing. I told you everything," I lied and Thanos grinned. "Alright," he said and leaned closer to me. I tried to lean back and ended up on my back. Thanos went even closer and his face was a breath away from mine. "What are you doing," I whispered.

"If you won't tell me, I'll figure it out myself. A few kisses wouldn't hurt, would they," he asked. My eyes widened and his smile grew. "I never thought you would force a kiss out of a girl," I said. "It's not a force if the girl kisses back," Thanos said and leaned a little closer. I could barely feel his lips. "Dare me," he asked. "I have another letter on my back," I whispered quickly and Thanos sat up.

"Was that so hard," he asked and I sat up. "If you call being hard being forced, than yes," I said. Thanos laughed and then said, "Show me the tattoo." "Go in the bathroom, get me a towel, and don't look," I said. I didn't want him to try and kiss me again. Thanos did ash I said and when I was ready, I felt his skin trail the letters.

"This doesn't have anything weird," Thanos said. "Letters on someone's back is weird enough. What am I going to do," I asked. "Don't wear backless things. Don't tell anyone other than us Death Abettors about the tattoos. It will make things complicated for everyone including me," Thanso said. "So in a way you need me," I asked.

"Don't get your hopes up. You're a cutie, I'll give you that much, but you're not my type," he said. "I didn't mean it like that," I said and the room went silent. "Just wondering but what type of girl do you like? You usually hang with some weird characters," I said. Thanos got comfortable and said, "I'm not sure."

"How can you not be sure? There has to be a dream girl out there for you," I said. "Okay. I'll tell you mine, when you tell me yours," he said and I shrugged. "I'll go now then. My dream guy has to be good looking. I don't want model good looking though," I said. "I guess I'm out then," Thanos said and I rolled my eyes.

"He also has to be smart, strong, and sensitive. You don't fit there either," I said and Thanos scrunched up his nose. "Done," he asked. "No. I would want a guy that makes me feel special. Most importantly I would want to know that I make him feel special," I said and then faced Thanos seriously. "Alright now go," I said.

Thanos sighed and said, "If you tell someone, I'll kill you." "Fine. Don't tell anyone mine and I won't tell anyone yours," I said and that was enough for him. "My dream girl would have to have class so all the girls I'm with are out. I don't want a Barbie girl in looks or personality. Those types of girls are simply toys to me. I guess I would want a girl to need me but not be clingy if that makes any sense. I guess as long as she fits those categories, I would give her a chance," he said.

I stared at him for a while before saying, "That has got to be the deepest thing from your heart that you've ever said to me." Thanos smirked and said, "It doesn't matter though because I don't plan on giving up my life and looking for this 'dream girl'. I have other girls craving my attention." There went the deepness.

"What if your girl is waiting for you to realize she's the one," I asked. "You're talking like you know someone like that," he said. I laughed lightly and said, "No. That's just something that a fortune cookie might say." "Just making sure," he said.

I sat back and closed my eyes. "Thanos you're not so bad when you're not...you," I said. "Can you explain that a little more," he asked. "When you're not trying so hard, you're okay," I said. I felt Thanos pull the covers over me and before I went to sleep, I felt something warm touch my forehead. "Good night," he whispered before leaving the room and me to have a peaceful sleep.

*********************************

A certain SOMEONE was begging for a certain SOMETHING so I KINDA give it to her. Lol! I hope everyone enjoyed this story and I'm thinking about entering it in the watty awards. Let me know what you guys think and like I said, votes and comments are really appreciated!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 106 28
My name... I don't know. I'm a nobody with no memories of my life before..I became a snack for some vampires that turned me and left me for dead. I'm...
26.5K 1.1K 35
NOT EDITED Since I was little I believed in love and all good things. I didn't even know what darkness was. Even if my mother didn't love me I still...
21 6 4
You'd thinking dying in the hospital due to a terminal illness would mean the end of the story. Not for me though. After having months to come to te...
93 1 36
I remember everything like it was yesterday. I had a bad flu and died in my own bed. My fathers respected my wishes. When I died the last thing I he...