Through Nation's Eyes (Under...

By Indiscrowshed

Veneziano goes into the library of the World Meeting building in Germany. He finds a mysterious book with eve... More

Prologue
Pineapples
A Jerk Bastard.
Forest
Babies, Lots and Lots of Babies
Why Are You Here?
Yáadilá
An Old Enemy, And Lost Famliy Pt.1
An Old Enemy, And Lost Family Pt.2
Melting Pots
A Germanic Mess
Dine and Discuss
Deep Ties Pt-1
Deep Ties Pt-2
Deep Ties Pt-3
Italia?
Intermission
Vertical European Trial
Celtic Trial
Diagonal European Trial
Mediterranean Trial
East Asian Trial
Native American Trial
North American Trial
Back to the Program
Old Nightmare
Last Hours
Epilouge
Author's Note

Deep Ties Pt-4

1.6K 34 4
By Indiscrowshed

The nations were sitting around the table for lunch. All the nations except Veneziano. He had grabbed some food and locked himself in his and Romano's room.

His siblings had tried to get him to come out of his room, but to no prevail.

Everyone was concerned about the normally happy Italian, and they couldn't figure out what his diary entry was about.

"But, what could that entry possibly have been about?" Centro asked.

"I'm not sure, but am I the only having a weird sense of deja vu?" England asked.

America, Canada, France, China, Russia, Germany, Prussia, Japan, Romano, Centro, Sicily, San Marino, Seborga, Spain, Austria, Hungary, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Ukraine, and Belarus all shook their heads.

"I've also been having that creepy feeling." Belarus says.

"Well, I think the only thing we can do right now is wait for him." Romano states.

There was a small mirror on the wall behind where Romano was standing. It started to shimmer a bit.

"Oh, what's that about then?" Northern Ireland questions, pointing at the mirror.

Romano whips his head around to see himself, but with blue eyes, blond hair, and a noticeable expression, different from Romano's normal scowl.

"Oh bloody hell."

"Oh, it's fucking Flavio."

"Now now, no need to be so crude." Flavio smiles.

"Tch"

"Anyways, do you mind me asking where all off you are?" Flavio asks, not recognizing the room.

"We got teleported into this weird room, house thing. We have to read each other's diary entries, facts about each other and watch each other's memories." Centro explains.

Flavio's face goes from a friendly smile, to shock in an instant.

"So, you too huh?"

"Yes a- wait, does that mean you and the rest of the 2ps are going through the same thing?!" England shouts.

"Sì."

The 1p nations sit in shock off this new information.

"Well, we're about to start reading again, so I have to go before Luci throws a fit. Ciao!"

"H-hey wait a seco-" Romano started.

Flavio left and the mirror stopped shimmering before he could finish.

"Damn, I was going to ask if he could have Feliciano's 2p check on him. I figured he might possibly know or be able to find something out." Romano thought to himself.

"Ciao a tutti." said a voice from just outside of the dining room.
Everyone turned to see Veneziano.

"Oi, Feli, you doing alright?" Sicily asks.

Veneziano nods.

"We should go read some more entries." Veneziano says.

"Everyone seems a bit hesitant before shrugging and getting up to go into the Journal Room.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
The Ancients were all concerned. They knew what happened, but they knew how painful it was.

"Only a little while longer everyone, Rome." Slavia says, trying to reassure everyone.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

"Alright, who want to read?" Germany asks.

"I can." Taiwan says. Germany nods as Taiwan walks up to the book.

"This one is about, Germany."

Germany used to be the Holy Roman Empire.

He was killed by France, but Prussia managed to get him back and his body was used for Germany.

Cue the shocked gasps.

Out of everyone, France and the Italian siblings looked the most shocked.

"I noticed that they looked similar, but I didn't think-" France said, still in shock.

"B-But, that's, I t-though, that's n-not-" Veneziano stutters.

Prussia discretely shoots Germany a look, as to remind him to talk to Veneziano later.

"Prussia knew this for obvious reasons, while Hungary and I realized it by looks alone, we recognized him immediately." Austria explains. Hungary nods in agreement.

"H-Holy Rome."

Hey, Ita, are you alright?" Spain asks.

"S-Sì."

Romano, Centro, San Marino, and Seborga scrunched up their faces with very clear concern.

"Can we please go on?"

"Um, s-sure." Taiwan stutters.

"This is about America."

(⚠️I'm gonna need to put a trigger warning here for the upcoming eating disorder and self harm. If you can't handle it, please skip to when the trigger warning ends!⚠️)

America suffers from Chronic Overeating, also known as Binge Eating Disorder. This does not include Bulimia however.

"Alfred? Is that really true?" England gasps.

He says nothing.

England started to tremble while doing his best to not fall over on his, now wobbly, legs.

"Aiyah, I need to check him over. I need to check if he's alright." China thinks to himself.

"Oh America." Japan says, clearly upset.

"That's got to be rough, we're so sorry you have to go through that. But we're going to help you get through it!" South Korea exclaims. Everyone else agrees.

"Heh, thank you for the support everyone."

Taiwan smiles sadly at America.

"Mei, you should continue." America states.

"Are you sure?"

"Xíng."

"Alright, this is about, Hyun-Jae?"

Hyun-Jae self harms,

Those three words made almost everyone in the room to gasp in shock.

"It's not done." Taiwan deadpans.

But she's doing her best to get better.

Cue several sighs of relief that she's not deep in enough that she might not recover.

South Korea, China, and Japan all smile in relief knowing that she's ready to start getting better.

Veneziano and Taiwan give each other a look before heading over to Hyun-Jae.

"Hug therapy!" they shout before tackling Hyun-Jae into a hug.

South Korea laughs before grabbing Japan and China's arms and dragging them into the Hyun-Jae hug pile.

Everyone feels another wave of relief when they see Hyun-Jae smile slightly and snicker a tiny bit.

"We'll get you through this onēsan!" Japan promises.

Everyone smiles.

"You know they don't truly mean that righ-"

"Damn it, now is not the time. I'm having a moment! Shut up!

"But-"

"Even if it's the case, I want to get better!" So shut up and go die in a hole damn it!"

(⚠️End of trigger warning⚠️)

"It's about time for dinner. Who wants to cook this time?" Germany asks.

France, America, China, Centro, and Turkey raise their hands.

"Alright then, let's go, we'll get back to this in the morning."

Everyone started to leave the room while Veneziano went into his, Romano's, and Centro's room to look for something.

After going through some of his things, he pulled out a book.

He then turned and noticed a now shimmering mirror.

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
Hey guys, this chapters done.

Sorry about any delay, also, please note I am in high school and have work I need to do daily.

Also, I redid the cover, hope you like it. I didn't really like how the old one looked so I changed it.

I should also add the fact that while the 2ps will show up at times, they're not gonna be majorly added into this book.
(I already have enough damn nations I need to keep track of, I don't need to add any more-)

Also, if you have a problem you want to vent about, my PMs are open and I'll get to them as soon as I can. I won't be able to help in any way, shape, or form. But I'm willing to listen and be a person to let your emotions out to.

Another thing, yes HetaOni is gonna be a bit of a thing here, but a resolution to it is not the end goal I have in mind.

Anyways, hope you enjoyed this, have a good day/night, stay safe, don't get Corona-

Minawaa giga-waabamin (I'll see you again/bye)

Translations-
Sì-Italian- Yes
Ciao a tutti- Italian- Hello everybody
Ciao-Italian- (In the context I used) Bye
Xíng- Mandarin- Yes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 1.8K 15
Romano and Italy get into a nasty fight, ending with Romano declaring war on the younger brother. Italy seeks Germany for help and Romano runs off to...
313K 6.2K 37
It was a normal nation meeting. They held one annually at least 3 times a year. However, this meeting ended up turning the world on their heads. Thei...
14K 286 35
Hi, I'm Redreddraws3, and this is my first time making a oneshot book! This book exists because I have ideas that I wanna write, but I didn't have a...
3.3K 51 12
I'm not good at summaries. America's secret gets out to the other nations. So original, I know. Just enjoy, I guess. Hetalia and the cover art doesn'...