๐€๐”๐‘๐Ž๐‘๐€ ๐๐Ž๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐’...

By AstarGazer789

"๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ง๐จ๐ฐ. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

CHAPTER ELEVEN

2K 98 55
By AstarGazer789

She lay there until Harry Potter found her unconscious and severely beaten, and was hastily taken to the Hospital Wing. It had all ready gone a few hours before she was found, and she had a lot of internal bleeding, so she was transferred to St Mungos within half an hour of her arrival to the Hospital Wing.

Harry Potter made out to find Hermione to tell her what had happened, and when he did he had to comfort his friend who had sobbed her heart out in his arms. Harry felt sorry for her, she had been struggling so much lately. The next day he accompanied her to St Mungos for a day to see her girlfriend who was still unconscious. That was the first time Hermione Granger skipped classes.

She was back the next day, though, and miserable as ever. She knew who had done this to Aurora and was terrified for her, but also for herself. Harry seemed to pick up on this and kept her company in the halls, resulting in her not being alone for Blake and Malfoy to attack. In potions she noticed Snape eyeing her, no doubt wondering where is daughter was, but obviousley didn't care enough to ask. That was until the fifth potions class of the week after Aurora was sent to St Mungos, Snape spoke to her for the first time that year.

"Miss Granger, you are to stay after class." she nodded at him, slightly scared of what he would do once they were alone, but knew she must keep her wits about her. Once class ended she packed up and walked over to his desk at the front of the room, grabbing the strap of her shoulder bag nervously. 

"You wanted to see me, Sir." she spoke, not making eye contact with her girlfriends father because he intimidated her to no end.

"Where is Aurora? What is she getting up to?" His face seemed indifferent and cold, but he must be slightly concerned if he resorted to asking her. At first she wanted to ask why he would be asking her if they aren't supposed to be seeing each other, but she didn't dare.

"She's not here." she said, swallowing harshly at the image of Aurora beaten to a pulp resurfacing in her mind.

"Then where, pray tell, might she be?" he asked, clearly fed up with her already. She hesitated before answering this time, not quite sure of the reaction she would get from answering him.

"....at St Mungos, Sir." She dared to look up at him and she was not prepared for what awaited her. Snape looked petrified. His skin was paler then normal and his black eyes were wide. He abruptly stood up, hands slamming down on the table, scaring her and making her take a good few steps back from the seething man.

"Why is she at St Mungos!" he almost yelled. She swallowed again before answering trying to keep the fear out of her voice.

"...She was attacked, sir." Hermione stood with her back straight as she remembered Harry storming into the Gryffindor common room to her to tell her the bad news.

"By whom?" she didn't answer at once. She wasn't sure how he would react to it being Malfoy and Blake. They were his favored students after all and he had for the past month and a half ignored his daughters existence and practically disowned her. He might turn it against Aurora for all Hermione knew.

Snape didn't like her hesitating, it made him scared and when he got scared he got angry, so he advanced on her, making her back up even more, scared out of her wits.

"Who. Was. It. Miss Granger?" he said in a seething whisper.

"...Blake, Malfoy and his gang." With those words Snape turned and stormed out of the classroom with such haste that he was gone in the blink of an eye. She wasn't sure where he was going, but she knew it was none of her business.

______

Snape was conflicted. He wanted to see his daughter, see if she was okay and he wanted to go beat up some children. He knew the latter being illegal he settled for the first. So with a certain haste most people had not seen him walk with, he went to Dumbledore's office to Floo to St Mungos.  

Dumbledore sat in his chair as usual and looked up in surprise and Snape burst in.

"Whatever is the matter, Severus?" Dumbledore asked calmly.

"Hogwarts procedure states that if a child is injured at school, the parents are to be informed. My daughter was sent to St Mungos five days ago and I have received no information until now! And that information was from a student! What is the meaning of this, Albus!" Snape was worked up, and Dumbledore could obviously tell as much.

"The reason you were not informed is because a student advised me not to do so. The student in question had a very interesting and unsettling reason for you to be kept in the dark on this matter. I hope it can be cleared up." Dumbledore said, looking at Snape over the top of his glasses.

"How could a student's opinion overrule school rules!" Snape exclaimed.

"The student said you were part of the reason this happened-"

"I would never hurt my daughter! Surely you know this, Albus." Snape interrupted.

"But, alas. I was told your daughter had been struggling, and had gone to you for help. Apparently students had been hurting her, among other things, but according to this student you would not listen to her. She didn't dare try to go to you for help again, her only family, because she was scared what would happen to her if she did. Does that ring any bells, Severus?" Dumbledore asked grimly, not looking all to pleased at the potions master who was currently rethinking everything he had said and done in the last month.

"I would never...why would she think..." Snape was feeling something he didn't often feel. 

Remorse.

"I have to use your Floo." Snape said, looking towards the big fireplace across the room.

Dumbledore gave a gesture with his hand indicating he go ahead. Snape didn't wait a moment longer and threw the green powder against the brick floor of the heart.

"St Mungos!"

He landed elegantly at the hospitals fireplace and wasted no time walking up to the front desk.

"I am here to see Aurora Snape." he said clearly to the receptionist. She looked up at him and glanced back down at her papers.

"Name and relation to the patient." the witch asked.

"Severus Snape and I am her father." the witch looked through the papers once more and nodded.

"Room 394."

Snape turned and walked down the hallways, frantically looking for the room number. He didn't know what he would do when he got there, but he had to see her. Once he found the room he came to a stop, taking a deep breath and trying to calm down. After a moment he walked in.

She was lying on a white hospital bed, with potion bottles covering all surfaces. The only thing indicating that she was not dead was the slight rise and fall of her chest. Snape walked slowly over to the bed and looked down at his daughter. She looked so much younger when she was asleep. Sometimes he forgot she was only sixteen.

Her face was badly bruised, as were her arms and legs, but he presumed the damage was on the inside. He almost fell down into the chair by her bed, head in his hands. He didn't know what to do. His daughter was in the hospital, beaten within a brink of her life, and he had been partly to blame. He had ignored his daughter so much, that she no longer trusted him to help her, or to not do something awful in return. He looked back on the day she had come to him after class, wanting to speak with him. She had been so sad and he realized she had been scared. She had asked for help and he had ignored her. And all this for what? She didn't like men. That was probably for the better anyways. Snape wanted to kick himself for what he had done. He looked up at her and noticed the scar on her hand, the one reading 'I must not speak unless spoken too', but he also noticed other scars running up her arm, smaller ones. New ones. 

His heart sunk at the sight and he remembered back to the day one of the Gryffindor boys had called out to her in his class, telling her to jump out of the Astronomy Tower. Why had he let that slide. It was a cruel thing to say to someone, and he had let them speak to his daughter like that. To his Aurora. What would Aster say? She would hate him, most definitely. Hate him like Aurora was bound to hate him after what he had done. Aurora had been right when she had said Aster would have accepted her. She would have. He had been so angry that day. Angry and confused. He had never imagined Aurora would be anything but normal, and when something so controversial had involved her, he couldn't process it.

He had promised Aster before she died that he would take care of their daughter. Promised her that he would always be there for her and accept her for who she was, no matter what. Now he had broken that promise he had sworn to keep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 6.1K 73
ยคยฐ "(Y/n)(L/n)..? Sounds like a lame mudblood." Draco scoffed. ยฐยค Truth was, she wasn't. ยคยฐ "DAD?! PROFESSOR SNAPE IS YOUR FATHER?!" Draco cut you of...
577K 6.8K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
75.4K 1K 44
Valencia Snape is introduced to Hogwarts in her fourth year with a certain purpose before her. She finds herself making some very hard, life-threaten...
61.3K 4.9K 60
โ he and i are closer than friends, we are enemies linked together, the same sin binds us โž | in which lilium snape is bound to harry potter by fate...