Fractured

By akoser32

Devyn Elizabeth Wilson. She is a 21-year-old hunter and has been hunting with her family and their family fri... More

Flashback 1
Stanford Bound
Hey Sammy!
You Smell Like A Toilet
Time To Go Home
Flashback 2
No Sweetheart, I'm Just Awesome
3 Shots For the Broken Girl
We Don't Do Shorts
Inside the Magic Circle
Loch Ness Monster
Thanks for the Drawings
Goodbye Mr. Carlton
I Promise
Emotional Wreck
Skirts and Heels
No Survivors
Fear of Flying
Bloody Mary
UPDATE!
Ignoring My Existence
Confessions
It's All Your Fault
Flashback 3
First Fight
You're Not Dean
Stay Awake
This Is Real Sweetheart
Disturbing The Peace
Hook Man
Nightmare
The College Experience
Puke and Rally
Church Basements
You Knew?
Memory Lane
Missouri Moseley
Anger
Screwdrivers and Wires
Roosevelt Asylum
Headaches
First Time
Searching for Gavin
Where's Devyn
John
Scarecrow
Pagan Gods
Human Sacrifice
Heart Attack
Have A Little Faith
Reaper
A Reaper's Touch
Crazy Pants
Dean's Ex-Girlfriend
Jealousy
You're Stronger Than You Think
Next Time I'm Giving Directions
Flashback 4
New Developments
Visions
Decapitation
Max
We Are The Same
Gunshot
Phantom Attacker
Motel Invasion
Cages
Pretty Little Thing
Update!
Flashback 5
Meg Masters
Deva's
What If
Fear of Falling
Weaknesses
Why Would She Show Me?
Numb
Loosing Track Of Time
Amateurs
Letting It Out
Progress
It's Not Real?
New Plan
Benched
Where Are All The Children?
What The Hell Is A Shtriga?
Let's Finish It
Withering Away
Definitely Worth The Wait
Update
Chuckles
Ugly Ass Painting
The Painting's Back
It's the Girl
You're a Liar
Rising Tensions
Together
Train Tracks
Suprise Call
Bobby

Little Becky

861 15 1
By akoser32

We have been driving around for weeks and have found nothing. I thought the last break between gigs was bad, but this, this was horrible. It's been almost two months, and nothing. At least my knee had time to fully heal up. We've been trying to find John, and find something to hunt to pass the time in between. John's trail is getting colder, and the supernatural radar has been dry. Plus, ever since the last hunt Dean has been acting strange. He's always staring at me, and he always looks like he's about to say something to me. Unfortunately for him, he never is able to get out what he is thinking, or Sam interrupts.

Dean's POV:

"She's finally fallen asleep," Sam commented.

I looked through the mirror to see that Devyn had actually fallen asleep. "Good, she hasn't been getting much of that lately. She's almost as bad as you are in that department," I responded sarcastically.

Sam scoffed at me, as per usual. "Yea, I guess I never realized how bad she was. I mean is she getting better," Sam asked me.

I sent him a side glance, "Are you?"

"Fair point. So...." Sam drew out.

I had a feeling I knew where this was gonna go, "Sam, she's in the car."

Sam smirked at me, "So, she's sleeping. When are you gonna grow a pair, and tell her how you feel?"

"Sam!" I shouted, causing Devyn to squirm in the backseat.

"Ohh, you should lower your voice, wouldn't want Devyn to know you love her," Sam taunted me.

"Sam, shut your mouth," I threatened my younger brother, "before I shut it for you."

Sam looked over to me again and said, "No, seriously. When are you gonna tell her, because she definitely knows something is up with you now."

"What, how do you know that?" I was nervous to know the answer.

"Because, she's starting to ask me questions. She's worried. You've been acting distant with her, and she's noticed," Sam said seriously.

"Shit," I groaned annoyed with myself. I should know better, especially with her. She lost her entire family almost 8 months ago, and her brother hasn't made any effort to contact her since the accident. She can't lose me, I'm the one she leans on, and she is the one I lean on. I'm being selfish, I know that, but telling Devyn the truth. What if we do end up together, and then something happens like we get into a huge fight, then what. I'm scared to lose my person.

"Dean, you got your deep thinking face on," Sam said softly.

I looked over to him, "Sorry. I know I should tell her. Trust me, I do. You're my brother Sam, but Devyn is my person. I can't lose her. What if this changes everything," I asked him clearly worried about what could happen.

Sam smiled at me and said, "Everything will change, but not as much as you think. It's normal to be nervous about something like this. Just tell her soon, trust me. She likes you too."

Devyn's POV:

I was slowly waking up, and as I was I heard Sam say, "Trust me. She likes you too."

I let out a groan stretching out my back and asked the boys "What are you two talking about?" They both seemed startled by my voice. I must have been out for a while for them to forget I was back here. I giggled and said, "What forgot I was back here?"

Sam laughed, but Dean seemed tense. I wonder what's up with him. "You okay Dean, you seem a little tense," I asked.

Dean didn't even glance at me as he responded, "I'm fine."

The smile on my face disappeared as my face fell hearing his short response, "Okay."

Sam looked at Dean with disappointment, and then looked back to me, "How was your nap. You didn't even make a noise back there."

My smile returned as I looked at Sam, "You know I slept pretty good, but I had a weird dream."

"Sounds interesting," Dean added from the front seat.

Sam scoffed at his brother like he always does, "What was it about," he asked me.

I was hesitant at first to tell them, and I could tell they noticed because the two brothers shared a look, before they both looked at me. "Well, I don't really remember much, but it was weird. I had a dream that my brother was back, but he was in trouble somehow. I don't know. Like I said weird. So, what did I miss? What are the plans of travel?" I asked, trying to divert away from my weird dream.

Dean sighed pulling into a gas station before explaining, "Well hopefully we will be in Bisbing by midnight."

"Sounds like a plan to me," I said while Dean got out of the car to put gas in it.

"Hey Sammy, what are you looking at," I asked, looking at him looking at his phone.

"I'm just checking my emails," He said.

Dean asked from outside, "Emails? Emails from who?"

"My friends, Dean," Sam responded with sass.

Dean came around the car, and poked his head through the window, "You have friends." I giggled as Dean went on, "You still keep in touch with your college buddies?"

"Yeah, why not," Sam asked confused.

"Well, what exactly do you tell them, what you've been doing? Where you've been?" Dean asked some good questions.

"He's right Sam, I mean what can you tell them?" I asked him

"I tell them that I went on a road trip with my brother and my friend. I tell them I needed some time off after Jess," Sam defended.

"Okay, and what do they tell you?" I asked, curious.

Shock crossed Sam's face as he read one of them, "Well apparently, one of my friends, her brother Zach has been charged with murder. It says he murdered his girlfriend, but Rebecca says he didn't do it."

"Excuse me, and these were your friends at school?" I asked, surprised by the news.

"Yeah, but this doesn't make sense. They're in St. Louis, we are going," Sam said, determined to go see what's really happening with his friends.

"Look, I understand he is your buddy, but this doesn't seem like our kind of problem," Dean said.

"I don't know Dean. I mean we haven't found anything in almost two months, why not pass the time with helping Sam's friend out?" I asked from the back seat.

An irritated look crossed Dean's face, he obviously wasn't happy we both were for this. "Fine," he responded, quickly getting in the car, and driving back the way we came, headed for St. Louis.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took a few hours but we finally made it to St. Louise, and to Rebecca's house. We walked up to the house, and Sam rang the doorbell seeming a little nervous.

 A beautiful girl opened the door, and a giant smile spread across her face and she said, "Oh my God, Sam!"

"Well if it isn't little Becky," Sam teased the girl.

"You cut the little Becky crap, I didn't think you were gonna come here," Rebecca said confused.

"Yeah, I got your email," Sam explained.

Dean and I shared a look before Dean stepped forward and introduced himself, "Dean, older brother. Hi."

"Hi," She replied nicely then looked over to me, "and who are you?"

I smiled and shook her hand as I said, "Hi, I'm Devyn. Family friend."

She smiled at me, and looked all of us over before inviting us into her house to explain what really happened with her brother. Before getting into the real details she explained to us that she was taking a semester off, until her brother was free, and that her parents were on their way home from Paris for the trial.

"Do you guys want a beer," She offered us nicely. Dean and I both smiled saying yes, but Sam cut us off by saying, "No thanks."

I glared at the man before sharing an annoyed look with Dean. One beer isn't gonna cloud our judgment. Sam is such a buzz kill, like when he was actually in school did he have any fun, or did he just stare at books all day.

"So tell us what happened," Sam said to Rebecca.

"Well, um, Zach came home, and had found Emily tied to a chair. She was beaten up, and bloody, and tied to a chair so he called 911. When the police showed up they arrested him." Rebecca said.

I looked over to Dean while she was explaining and noticed him staring at her boobs. I scoffed, and he jumped next to me. As soon as I made the noise he averted his eyes, and instead of his usual smirk, he looked guilty for what he was doing. I looked at him weird, and he cleared his throat awkwardly before turning his attention back to Rebecca.

"The thing is, the only way he could've killed Emily, is if he was in two places at the same time," Rebecca stated.

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I asked, "What do you mean two places at the same time?"

She looked at me and continued, "The police have a video that shows Zach coming home at 10:30, but he was here with me having a few beers at least, until after midnight."

Sam shared a look with Dean and I, and we both nodded before Sam said, "Well maybe we can see the crime scene at Zach's house." Confusion crossed Rebecca's face as Dean confirmed that we could, "You see Dean here is a cop, so maybe he can take a look and see if he can find anything."

I smiled at the girl and said, "Yeah, it wouldn't hurt to have some fresh eyes look at the scene to see if anything was missed. It could help clear Zach's name, he doesn't sound guilty to me."

Rebecca smiled at me leaving the room to go grab her keys so we could head to the crime scene, and Dean said, "I don't know guys this doesn't seem like our kind of problem, why are we even wasting our time."

I narrowed my eyes at Dean and replied, "Because we help people Dean, and if what she is saying is true, two people looking the exact same doing things in two completely different places. It seems like our problem."

Sam and Dean both looked at me a little shocked from my little outburst, but Sam quickly replaced his shock with a smirk looking Deans way. His eyes widened more noticing we both were looking at him now. He put his hands up in surrender as said, "Fine, but if this turns out to be a waste of time, you'll never hear the end of it from me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 2.5K 40
Dallas Winters was raised to be a hunter. When she was two, her mother died because of a yellow-eyed demon. Her father wanted revenge for her death...
27.5K 481 13
Blue thought she was a normal teenage girl. One with a lot of pain in the past. In Blue's eyes, being normal is getting picked on by the other kids a...
53.7K 2K 24
After living her life as a hunter for almost a year now, Emma Winchester thinks that nothing can surprise her. But she's wrong. When a new threat ris...