Anomalous Romance 🌸

Oleh _anushree

"Love stories, they're complicated." A love story isn't just about two souls being or falling in love. It's a... Lebih Banyak

Introduction 🌸
Unusual orientation 🌸
Familiar Stranger 🌸
Fallacy 🌸
Phony truth 🌸
Farmhouse 🌸
Clash 🌸
Paradox 🌸
Feelings 🌸
Project partners 🌸
Predicaments 🌸
Apologies 🌸
Restraining past 🌸
Disclosures 🌸
Phantasm of words 🌸
Presumptions gone wrong 🌸
Break in the clouds 🌸
Regrets 🌸
A random date 🌸
Chaos 🌸
Dilemma 🌸
Atrocities 🌸
Misinterpretations 🌸
Treachery 🌸
Luxuriance 🌸
Affliction 🌸
Love as a feeling 🌸
Dismay 🌸
Fall out of secrets 🌸
Clandestine unfolded 🌸
Terrace talks 🌸
Never have I ever 🌸
Unrolling past 🌸
Fresher's party 🌸
Dubiety 🌸
Break up 🌸
Movie making 🌸
Making up 🌸
Blooming love 🌸

Heartbreak 🌸

544 33 40
Oleh _anushree

Shubman's viewpoint :

"Why don't you come home?" I offered Anushree while walking out of the college campus with her.

"I've some assignments to complete, I'll visit later." She answered as we reached the main gate.

"Shall I accompany you to the hostel?" I asked, looking for ways to spend more time with my love.

"It'll look extra. You had a break up today itself." She giggled and I was reminded of it.

That's right, me being with Anushree all the time will somewhere portray that I never had feelings for Samikhya either. People might start blaming Anushree for our break up as well.

"You're always chilled after a break up and leave the girl crying." Anushree added with a pout.

"I don't get you." I spoke in confusion.

"Look at her, she looks so sad." She replied while shifting her gaze towards Samikhya.

Well I noticed it too, Samikhya's looking way too upset all day and its genuine, I can feel that.

Somewhere on the inside, I'm really sad as well. Being with Samikhya for the past year has been a beautiful phase of my life.

When I first heard Ishan and her tragic love story, I felt pity on her but simultaneously, I wasn't ready to act like her boyfriend.

It initially reminded me so much of Anushree and the times we actually used to date. I've always treated Samikhya like the princess she is, and it always reminded me of how rude I was to Anushree by leaving her for no reason.

Sometimes I really felt so helpless but gradually, it was my friendship that helped me come out of my wrenching past.

Samikhya has been with me in those times when I had no one. More than I was a boon to her, she was to me.

The world may feel that I was the one helping her out, but for me, she's the one who nurtured me back to the happy Shubman I was.

If there's someone who gives the word friendship its meaning, its Samikhya for me.

And that's the reason I was ready to sacrifice even my love, for her story to live. Seeing Ishan and her together makes me the happiest person on earth.

"More than me, she needs you today. Go make her happy." Anushree passed me a smile.

I'm glad Anushree understands my friendship well and never takes it the wrong way.

"I love you." I whispered to her while stroking her hair lightly.

"More." She smiled, making me grin wider.

"Bye, I'll see you tomorrow." She added waving and I waved back at her.

I then walked over to the parking lot, to see Samikhya, Ashwati and Riya leaving together in Samikhya's car.

We decided this yesterday itself. Since Samikhya can't be with Ishan or me, she'll drive her car herself today onwards.

On the other hand, I can shift to Ishan's and we can go home together, along with Abhay.

I got inside the car, taking the back seat beside Abhay, who looks super depressed.

"Bro, you okay?" I asked him in concern and he just shook his head in a no.

Our squad is completely broken. We're together in bits and pieces, which is hurtful.

Even during today's recess, Riya was with Sharad. Samikhya, Abhay, Ashwati and Kamlesh were having lunch together. Whereas Ishan, Anushree and I were on the other table.

Our squad has meaning when we're altogether. Seeing us broken in segments makes me so unhappy.

Abhay being depressed is adding a lot to it. This cheerful, exuberant guy is the one going through so much now and we can't even help it.

"Riya.." He sobbed and I could feel moisture on his cheeks. Oh no, he's crying.

"Abhay please." I requested him with soft eyes.

"She.. she doesn't love me anymore." Abhay weeped.

"Bro that Sharad guy had a break up recently. I'm damn sure he's just using our innocent Riya to get his ex back." Ishan said with rage fuming in his voice.

"I know." Abhay nodded while I was caressing his back.

"Seeing her with him is what is hurting me more. He's just going to hurt her." Abhay sniffed with love and concern evident in his voice.

"We'll make her understand, don't worry." I consoled him and patted his back.

Soon, we reached the farmhouse and went in. Abhay went to his room and I went to mine to take a shower.

Once done, I went to Samikhya's farmhouse to meet her. I can't bear seeing her sad, I've to make her happy.

"Sam." I smiled on seeing her and then kissed her cheek lightly.

"You won't change." She giggled.

"Not that you complain." I winked at her.

"I surely don't." She smiled at me.

"And anyway, we've always been friends and these are friendly kisses for you. Don't fall for me, okay?" I laughed, to tease her.

"Shut up already." She rolled her eyes.

"I love someone else." She added blushing.

"Ouch." I acted while placing my hand on my heart.

"That hurt." I added pouting.

"You and your drama." She giggled while lightly pushing my chest and I laughed.

"By the way, why are you sad?" I asked her in a serious voice.

"I'm used to your presence Shub. Now that we've broken up, I can't be with you in college hours. We've to be distant, we can't fun around like earlier. Along with Ishan, I lost you too, I lost the people closest to me. Now it's all just confined to our farmhouse.

Because of being with you, I was close to Ishan's presence too. Now that you won't stick with me, there's no way for me to be with him either. What am I even going to do in the college? The world there feels so empty for me." She elucidated the answer to my query.

My heart felt an ache on hearing her. She's absolutely right. I've made her so lonely.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled an apology.

"You don't have to be sorry Shub. You've done so much that I can't even thank you enough for it." A tear rolled down her cheek as she uttered the words.

"I had to, it was my duty for you." I smiled while wiping away her tear.

"You're the best." She giggled while pulling my cheeks.

"I know." I laughed to lighten the atmosphere.

"Come, I'll give you a piggy back ride." I offered her.

"To where? We can't go out together." She pouted.

"The terrace. Your lover is waiting for you." I giggled, making her blush.

She then jumped on my back and I carried her upstairs.

"You're so heavy." I groaned to tease her, although I can't really feel her weight. She's so petite.

"Maarungi na." She giggled while hitting my shoulder lightly.

"Aaj maar daalogi kya?" I groaned on her hitting me.

"Tum pitne waale kaam hi karte ho." She laughed as I dropped her down on reaching the terrace.

"Le bhai, sambhal isko. Mujhse na ho paayega." I giggled to Ishan.

"Tum dono na." Ishan laughed back as Samikhya went to him.

"Tumlog romance karo, main chalta hu." I chuckled and went downstairs to her Abhay screaming.

"Riya!" He shouted while Riya was walking out of the main door.

Did something go wrong?

Abhishek's viewpoint :

"Riya." I called out for her while making my way towards her room.

She has been ignoring me since the fresher's night and that's really hurtful.

I've actually given her my heart and all she's doing is shattering it into a million pieces.

Nothing feels right without her. Her absence is making me so incomplete.

What happened this morning has hurt me to the core. Why is she so mad me at me? It's making my heart ache. I didn't even do anything to make her sad, I wonder why she left me without any reasons.

"Riya.." I whispered on seeing her putting on some earrings while looking at herself in the mirror.

It looks like she's dressing up to go out, but where??

"Please talk to me. I'll never hurt you, I promise." I promised her with an aching heart.

"I'm so done with you Abhay." She mumbled while trying to calm herself.

"What have I done? At least let me know and pay for my mistakes." I pleaded while holding her arm.

"You already know that and you are paying for it Abhay. I don't think you need any more explanations." She spoke harshly while jerking away my hand.

"Please Riya." I begged for her apology.

"Don't waste my time, just go away." She spat at me.

"Where are you going?" I asked her sadly.

"On a date." She replied, crushing my heart completely.

"If its Sharad, don't be with him. He's just using you Riya, please listen to me." I tried convincing her.

"Says the person who's been using my love for him for years." She rolled her eyes.

"I'm really sorry Riya." I apologised again.

She huffed and looked away.

"Please don't discard my love for you. It was a mistake, I'll keep you very happy." I promised her.

"When I gave you my love, you gave me freedom. I offer you the same. I'm going to break all relations with you, we're no more together." She spoke harshly while taking out our engagement ring off her finger and threw it in one corner.

"Riya, we're married! You can't do this!" I helplessly exclaimed.

"I don't care, okay?! I don't care about our relationship, our marriage, you or anything when its the one making me suffer for years! I can't take it anymore!" She shouted.

She went to one of the shelves and took a box out of it, that contains her mangalsutra.

Yes, we've been married for years now. Our parents always wanted us together and that's the reason they got us married only at the age of five.

Their plan was to officially host our wedding when we're at the certain age and to ensure that we're together for life, they got us married ritually.

This is the reason I always felt like I've been tied up to Riya, but now I understand that it was always her. Even if life had offered the entire universe, she would be the one I'd end up landing on.

"This is useless for me now. Keep it to yourself. I'm a nobody to you now." Riya said while extending the holy pendant towards me.

How can she do this? How can she break our years of marriage just like that?

Her words had me fuming with anger and in the heat of the moment, I slapped her hard.

"How dare you slap me? I'm not your object! I hate you!" She yelled while slapping me back and I turned numb.

Shit, what did I do? I was so wrong.

"Riya.. it just happened. I'm so sorry." I apologised.

"Don't you dare talk to me." She warned me while storming out of the room.

"Riya!" I called out for her but she didn't listen to me.

She ruthlessly walked out, leaving me completely shattered.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

15.4K 1K 20
EDITED..!! "Why baby... I don't want to live but I live because of you.. you died for me.. why... I want you so bad.. I want to see you smile I want...
97.3K 7K 51
Just a story about how you sometimes find love in the person you least expected, and yet it makes so much sense, you end up wondering why it took you...
106K 5.1K 57
Ishan kishan a 22 year old guy from Patna is an art student he loves art with his whole heart and a total baby in his family everyone loves him and P...
74.7K 8.3K 27
© All Copyright reserved to the writer, @PoohBear8435 only. Please do not copy, distribute or publish any of my work in any form. Strange Marriage Se...