A Gentleman's Secret

By dawnashes

*AdultFiction's November 2020 Book of the Month* *FEATURED by crime, dangerouslove, mystery, StoriesUndiscove... More

~ The Meeting ~
~ The Escapade ~
~ The Proposal ~
~ Epilogue ~
Awards & Honors
Disclaimer

~ Preface ~

205 10 2
By dawnashes

This is a tale about a person, an intelligent, educated adult, and the equally intelligent, educated adults around him.

They might not have names; they might have too many.

They might be from a past era; they might be from this one.

But there is one thing I can ensure you: they are people in flesh and blood.

I admit that this tale wasn't written out of entirely selfless purposes, but I like to believe that, when an author picks up their pen for this sort of affairs, apart from grief and pain, they also feel a wisp of hope, hope for the goodness and sensibility of humans to prevail.

Dawn Ashes

April 29, 2020

TEASER (BEST WITH SOUND)

THIS BOOK IS FREE. I DO NOT GAIN ANY PROFIT FROM THIS VIDEO. IF YOU WISH FOR THIS VIDEO TO BE REMOVED, PLEASE CONTACT ME. THANK YOU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 9.3K 76
After a wish on the night of a blood moon, Mouna wakes up in the body of a familiar but beautiful woman. And the man she wakes up next to? An equally...
46.3K 3.4K 31
In a kingdom--Dhahab kingdom--where as a Grown man, the number of scars on your body shows how strong and powerful you're, exists Jawad bin Tariq al...
74.3K 3.7K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
1.5K 206 17
සඳ දෙව්දුව විසින් මවන ලද එක් ආදර කතාවක්..... 💗 සංසාර ගතව පැවත එන ලස්සන ආදර කතාවක්.... 💕 වගිකීම් මහ මෙරක් තරම්.... Wolf kingdom..............🐺 _Ky_