𝄞STAY 𝄞Till the end

By Abhisarika1127

Nothing to describe, better if you read. I got the inspiration from a movie 'Khamoshi' and anime 'Your lie in... More

Paths Overlap
The Last Day

To a Wild Rose

32 0 0
By Abhisarika1127

Mario: It's been so long we didn't grab lunch together. Btw, how suppose you've fallen for that chick??

Dustin: Your choice of meal hasn't changed yet, glad to see....I'm not gonna say it's what too complicative to describe neither something out of fantasy.

FLASHBACK

Dustin was checking the files and data on the table and remarked to his manager, " Ms Smith again on a leave today."

"Just not for today, it's for three days long sir, " his manager Carlos informed him.

"I'm not like complaining cuz she's mainly our consultant and counsellor, she completes her work beforehand. But this is the only issue where she's not consistent. What's the reason?"

"Some medical issues. "

At lunch break when Dustin was passing by her desk, he got an encounter with other staffs. They addressed him so as he.

"Mica, you're close to Ms. Smith. She's a lil irregular, any reason is known or something," he asked her.

"You've a wrong idea sir. Here's no one who's not close to Elaine. She's too kind and overjoyed, like our old school friend," Linda uttered.

"Yeah, when we're in hurry, she finishes our task. Even she helped Steve to propose Linda," Eve said and everyone chuckled.

"Wow, congrats Steve, Linda. But it's unfair to have fun when I'm not around. Next time must call me."

"You know I'm just a li'l confused that I heard previously she's kind of ruthless and non co-oparative. She knew nothing exept her superior's order. But here she's so kind gentle," Steve uttered.

"Actually she has anaemia, may be severe so she's under tretement and medication. She told that she's fine now," Mica informed him. After office he decided to visit Elaine.

When the doorbell rang Elaine coverd herself with an overcoat and dashed to open the door.
"Good evening, Ms Smith. You fine?"

"Crap!!! Why's he suppose here? No, he shouldn't... somehow I managed with Mica and others but now he...." she pondered.

"Yeah, please come inside."

She showed him the way to drawing room and he sat on the sofa.

"Tea or coffee??"

"Nothing, you should rest.. Don't be bothered."

"Making a cup of tea won't kill me though."

"I...I'm sorry...but A glass of water's fine with me. "

She then gave him water and some sweets then sat on the sofa too.

"You stay alone?"

"No sir, with my cousin Ruth. She'll come at anytime from office."

"Ohh....Is that your guitar there?"

"Mm...the old one, but still works."

"Wish I can hear...may be on another day."

"If you...then...I can play..."

"No no, you better to rest now."

"Melody is remody... this is the only thing decreases monotonous regularity. Also I was just playing a while ago," she mumbled and then took the guitar. She started to play an unknown composition with her thin fingers.

"Never heard it before. But too soothing....why your music reveals melancholy and agony?"

"That's may be...kind of personal..."

"Tell me one thing, why's your behaviour different with staffs and me? You're too frank and gentle with them but cold with me."

"Umm, what you see that's the real me. Previously I was that formal with my colleagues. Then I changed myself. We spent 8 hours together, help each other like a family. I consider it my another family that's why....but I can't help to change my behaviour with you as you're my superior. I really apologize for that. "

"That's fine but if you want forgiveness then better to call me Dustin, not sir. I asked the rest but they say it's hard to call their boss by name. ".........

Mario: Woooo, being so flirty! 'Call me Dustin'. Next time gimme some suggestions dude.

Dustin: Umm well...for me it was like playing piece of Chopin op. 27.

Mario: Op. 27 means another nocturne so it's definitely romantic.

Dustin: Is that? This nocturne holds different meaning.

FLASHBACK

"You're going that's final and you're staying in the same room we three own," Linda told Elaine.

"No way, I'll go but stay in a different room. You all insisted me so I agreed but that's my condition."
Every year Dustin arrange a tour for refreshment and communicate more with the clerks. That year he arranged a short tour to Füssen hill station.

After visiting Neuschwanstein castle at Füssen, everyone's had fun in a single room. Some didn't join them for shopping and Elaine stayed at her own room. Sudden she heard a knock on the door.

"Sorry for disturbing but Mica asked me to return your shawl and... she requested me to insist to join them. " Dustin uttered.

"Thank you but if you ask I'll pick it up. I put some water to boil for some tea so may be I join them afterwards. Ummm ....If you're free would you like to have a cup of tea. "

"Fine there's no problem with a cup of tea.... I'm just thinking why you've taken a seperate room. Carlos and I also sharing. "

"Ummm...actually....I've some problems with adjustment so...I Actually can't co-oparate with roommate so..."

"Ohh but how much we know you've well adjustments with others...however that's up to you....Umm what're those bruises on you body?"

His attention caught by the sores on her thighs and legs as she wearing shorts.

"Umm...that.....I fall from stairs. You...part yourself, I'm coming from washroom," she stuttered and dashed towards the bathroom. Her behaviour made him more curious. She pondered after shut bathroom's door,"Good grief! I was so close and why the hell I wore this shorts, I better to wear sweat pants to cover it up."

He was taking a good view from the window when his eyes struck on the dark side where the bed was. The bedside table was full of medicine and ointments. He thought,"I never knew people need that much medicine for some trivial matter. Even there's some injective medicine too. She's certainly hiding something."

After that they had drink together with some chatting. He then asked her, "Let me guess, op. 27 that's the Chopin nocturne you hear the most and Beethoven nocturnes like op. 9, 14, 12 etc, isn't that? "

"How could you know??? And yes I do."

"As expected, most melancholic Chopin and Beethoven nocturnes but I believe those are not you favourite one. What's your favourite?"

"That's op. 13 no. 1, it really makes me happy whenever I feel like lost. "

"What a beautiful choice then I'll play it to make you happy."

Then they went out for join Mica and others but she noticed there's showering of snow outside. She dashed out from the hotel and stood under the snowfall. Dustin snickered and howled from the facade of hotel, "Elaine, you're shivering badly. Come inside otherwise you'll catch cold."

"Live like there's no tomorrow! Come on and join."

Her words automatically covered him with warmth. He also joined her under white shower and they're walking on the street. After sometime she shivered more but still she had a blissful smile on her face.

"Damn! You should take some whisky before come out instead of tea," he grinned.

"I don't and you can feel the weather better in this way. Now stand right here and enjoy this scenic view of the city with the snowfall."

"Yup, it's exquisite. But man! We're wet. Look at your face, it turned red."

He then embraced her for behind and muffled her cheeks with his gloves. She stunned by his action, he whispered in her ear," You're pretty cute when you being scared or startled. You know what I don't mind the truth but if you wanna conceal, then fine. Remember, sharing always makes you feel better just like we're sharing our body's warmth now. If you shared room with the ladies may they'll know 'bout your medication but they'll encourage you. Still you choose to stay alone and suffer alone ....
You can share your problem with me too but again you choose the way of solitute and loneliness."

"Don't you think my boyfriend will mad at you if he looked us like this?" she asked timidly.

"Then I'll give him a tight hug that he can't be mad."

"Don't need, I don't have an alternative other."

Time drifted, Dustin realised Elaine had some kind of problem and she's in severe condition. Every once in a while she had to take leave though she never neglected her work. As a result of overdoing she slept while discussing some topic with Dustin. When she woke up she realised it was evening. Her body's covered by Dustin's coat, while he's playing Étude sunshine on the piano.

"I'm sleeping and you didn't bother to wake me up! No not a call but you should be mad and yell, but here you're playing piano in a  calm manner," she uttered being startled.

"Looking at that peaceful face non can be mad. And how can I yell at some hardworking person. Now shut your mouth, let me end this up." Then he suddenly started to play op. 51, To a Wild Rose. She couldn't help but to hear that being facinated. After sometime he forgot who he was, where he was, he merged deep down in the ocean of melody. His melody was became alive and connected two souls. The phrase 'I'm in Love with You' was clearly echoed with the melody filling the hallow. His music expressed what he couldn't be put into words. After hit the last chord he murmured, "It's crazy but music's what feeling sounds like. Could I able to open up my heart next to yours, could it touch you? May be..."

"For God's sake let me go, this is what you shouldn't do, you must not," she then ran out from the room...............

Mario: But I'm curious about her illness, is she fine after that? And how she accepted you?

Dustin: she accepted me before you imagine but she's too shy to admit it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7M 797K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
Fate By v xxxiri v

Short Story

11.3K 809 9
A story of a young boy Vishnu who lives along with his cold brothers in India, wishing to be taken care and loved by them
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...