Everlasting Dream <3

Da Swirlysmoothie

You know how dreams can sometimes give you a glimpse of the future? Well my dreams tell me more. My deepest d... Altro

Chapter 1: From Dream to Nightmare
Chapter 2: The Accident
Chapter 3: The PAR-TYY!!!
Chapter 4: Sleepover
Chapter 5: My Partner
Chapter 6: The Secret Text Message
Chapter 7: Dinner with Dad
Chapter 8: The Date
Chapter 9: A Twist
Chapter 10: My Personal Guidance Counselor :)
Chapter 11: The Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 12: One Crazy Night
Chapter 13: The Alley
Chapter 14: Jayden's House
Chapter 15: Confusion
Chapter 16: The Ex-Girlfriend ;)
Christmas Special: The Christmas Ornament
Chapter 18: Misunderstandings
Christmas Special: The Secret Santa ;)

Chapter 17: The Realization

67 0 0
Da Swirlysmoothie

○•Chapter 17: The Realization •○

B-BUMP! B-BUMP! My ears were burning hot. I swear its probably as red as my face. His beautiful blue eyes stared into mine; his eyes were still and serious. How can he possibly be so serious about this? I mean, he just asked me if I like him! Why does everyone assumed that I like him?! When I clearly don't? Now even he thinks I do. What do I do? Even if I do like him, it'll be bad that he knows. Oh my gosh, maybe I really am oblivious...

"N-NO! What makes you think that?!" I stuttered. I'm so nervous that I feel like I'm about to collapse soon.

"Then why do you keep running away?! Why do you always blush when I'm around you? Why Emily?" he lets go of my hand and brushed the hair out of his face. I don't know either! I'm oblivious of everything; of my own feeling and even others. I don't put much thought into it because I feel like life shouldn't be only about dating. Is it wrong for me to think that way?

"I don't know what you mean. I only think of you as a friend and only a friend. Nothing more then that." I pursed my lips. I might have kind of lied but I seriously, only think of him as a friend. I sigh. Maybe I am indenial but I just ... don't know.

"No, you do. Emily, I can tell." He said. Seriously I can still feel the people staring at us; making me feel so uncomfortable. Ugh, how I wish I was in their position; that'll be perfect!

"How can you tell? Why does everyone think..." What am I saying? I can't tell him that I talked about him with Lily and mom! Especially my mom. He raised his eyebrow.

"Think what? That you like me?" he said. its like he just read my mind..

"N-No.." I muttered. He's being really scary right now.

"Emily, you've been acting very weird these days." He stared at me; trying to read what I'm thinking. His eyes felt like lazer beams that were ripping me into pieces; like I said: Scary!

"N-no I haven't!" I stuttered; unable to balance my voice properly. His stare is seriously making him intimidating...

"Yes you have. Whenever I mention about the picture, you run away from me and when I touch you, you seem so timid. Seriously what's going on?" he rubbed his head. I just didn't want to talk about it. I don't know why but I felt like I needed to get out of there. I couldn't stand it; I couldn't stand talking about their relationship.

"Jayden, I-I didn't want to talk about it." He shakes his head.

"So you run away? Why are you so scared of me?" The tone of his voice sounded somewhat sad. I'm not scared of him, I'm just nervous when he's around. I don't know why but I just do. Isn't it normal to be nervous? Or is it not? Is that a sign that I like him?

"i'm not scared of you..."I muttered.

"You are though. if I touch you right now, you'll blush." He pursed his lips. Why is he turning my words into something else? I'm not scared! Oh for heaven's sake, please can he get over it!

"I won't." I stick my tongue at him. "I'm totally not scared of yo-" He pulls me into his long arms and wraps me into a tight hug. W-what!? I couldn't help it, my face was already heating up. No don't blush! He's going to assume that I do like him! His hands rests on my back and I left my hands just hanging there.

"You're blushing aren't you?" He said as he hugs me even tighter. Oh my gosh, just stop! I can't bare it for long. Does he have to go this far just to prove a point?! This is too embarrassing and people are staring! Jayden, please stop!

"N-no I'm not! Now get off!" I tried to push him off of me but he was too strong for me. Damn it! If only he wasn't a jock. Then I would have ran away from his reach and yes I'm willing to run away again.

"Not until you answer my question honestly!" He was struggling to keep my hands still. What question!? I don't know what he's talking about. Didn't I already answered them?

"I already told you, I'm not scared of you!" I shouted; still trying to set myself free from his embrace.

"Not that." I raised my eyebrow. What is he talking about then? I already answer all of his questions. What more is he asking for?!

"Then what? Look, if you're asking me why I'm running awa-" He cuts me off immediately.

"Do you like me? This time you'll have to be honest." He presses his hands on my back; it was gentle; Its as if he really wanted to know. My eyes widened and I completely lose control of myself. This boy, just doesn't know when to stop. I slightly smiled and laied my hand on his back. He's always there for me; he's always there to listen to me. Jayden, why are you so perfect? He was still and I can feel him fidgeting. Aww, that's kind of cute. For a popular guy, he can be quite shy, but that's a good thing because it comes to show that he is human.

"Emily, I-If you don't like me that way..." He's hesitating. What's going on with him today? He seems so out of place and overdramatic. Who knew guys can be overdramatic?! The one he should be calling unique is him.

"Then what?" I couldn't help but smile. Why am I smiling? He's not saying he likes me, so why do I feel so happy? I'm one weird girl. I mentally shake my head. Get a grip, Emily! He'll never like you that way!

"Are you dating that guy?" He releases me from his arms and stares into my eyes. What?! Who would want to go out with me? Um, Chris?! Oh yeah, Chris.. How can I forget about Chris?! Its probably because I got too caught up in the moment. Yeah, that must be it.

"You mean Chris?" I raised my eyebrow and he cocked his head. I guess he doesn't know who I'm talking about. Let me make it more specific for him.

"The guy who told me you had nasty rumors going around?" I said. I'm sorry, i just had to say it. Well, it's clear enough for him right? I mean, how can you forget someone like that? Chris is unforgettable! His cheeks immediately turned light pink. Yeah, its Chris.

"Y-Yeah. About that, I seriously don't know where they get all those rumors from, but don't listen to them. I'm not a player." He clarified to me. I raised my eyebrow. So there's rumors about him playing with girls?! Now that's just suspicious and yet I thought he was nice and shy! How dare he play with a girl's heart!

"How can I be so sure?" My eyes threw daggers at him and his mouth slightly opened but he instantly closed it. That's very suspicious! I can't believe he'll do something like that!

"Look, are you dating him or not?" he asked. I scoffed. No offense to Chris, but we seriously have nothing going on anymore. We're just friends and I'm happy that way. I wonder why he's asking. Is he jealous?!

"No, why are you jealous?" I said; hoping he'll say yes. His eyes immediately widened. Ha, just like I thought! He is jealous! Caught him red handed! HaH-

"You're jealous of me and Abby, aren't you?" He smirked. Okay, did not see that coming. Should have known; he's too stubborn to admit anything.

"Don't change the subject!" I pointed him out, but he sticks out his tongue at me. Wow. That's actually my first time seeing him stick out his tongue. I really am rubbing off on him. Why do I feel a little creeped out?

"Answer me first." he said. I grunted and he just laughed. Why won't he give this a break? Seriously, he's so ... I can't think of the word right now but it'll come. It'll come

"Fine I was, okay!?" i rolled my eyes. Hold up! Did I just said I was jealous? I looked up to see him smirked creepily. Okay, I'll take that as a yes... Dammit! I have a big mouth! Someone should just pin my mouth shut and keep it closed for the rest of my life, because who knows what comes out of my big mouth.

"I knew you were." He grinned widely. If he knew then why did he asked me?! This is just messed up. I never know what goes on in that head of his, but I wish I do,,, If only I have the power to read minds. That'll be awesome! It'll be fun to read what goes on in people's brain.

"Then why did you ask?!" I demanded; my hands on my hips.

"So you'll admit that you like me." He bite his lower lip. I did?! Being jealous proves that I like him? I don't see it, Just because I was jealous doesn't mean I was jealous of Abby... Okay, I was jealous of her but .. Oh forget it!

"WHAT!? Jayden, I don't kn-"

"Don't need to say anymore. You do and I can tell. You can't hide it from me." He gave me a smirk and my lips frowned. I don't even get a say in this! He just assumes everything and uses sneaky ways to make me say things I don't mean! Ugh, Jayden blake you're one smart guy...

"N-NO!" My cheeks blazed with fire and he just chuckles at me; staring at me with those big blue eyes of his. I can't see this anymore! What do I do? Run away again? Wouldn't that give him a bigger hint that I iike him?! Uhh! What do I do?? My legs were already shaking in fear.

"Emily, you do. You don't have to hide it anymore." He snickers and shakes his head in disappointment. Why must this happen to me?! Why can he just be like a normal shy guy and be quiet about everything? I need to find a way to run away from this!

"No. I don't. Jayden stop assuming things!" I pouted and his smile was already so wide that It makes me really creep out. He takes a step forward and I take a step back. No don't tell me he's going to smash me against the wall! No, I can't let it happen again! I closed my eyes.

"You said you don't like me." He continues to walk forward. NO! Don't! Get away from me! Before I know it, my arms touched his shoulders and I lightly pushed him back. For some odd reason, he didn't do anything to stop me.

"Emily, why can't you just admit it?" He sighed.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You're making me so confused that I don't know what to say anymore. No, you always make me confuse. You keep making me confuse and I lose control of myself. I get all nervous around you and-and" I swallowed. Oh, what am I saying? I sound so stupid right now. I couldn't control my mouth; I just got so caught up in the moment that I had to say it out loud.

"Emily, you are just..." He smiles and leans in. My eyes widens and my mouth does the same. HIs "dorky signature" smile leaves me shocked. Oh my gosh! If only he wasn't this close, I would be screaming my head off right now! His gorgeous ocean blue eyes, just dazzles me with surprise and his face is just too perfect to me; he's too good looking to resist. B-BUMP! My heart was speeding like a race car; running through uncountable laps. I can't breathe! I gulped. B-BUMP! He bite his lower lip and I blinked my eyes; wondering if this was all dream, but it wasn't.

"Adorable." And with that last word, his full lips pressed against my right cheek that was already steaming up. His touch electrifys me to death.

OH MY GOSH. This was all I can think about. I was too shocked to think of anything else because Jayden Blake had just kissed me. My heart was bursting with a sudden bright feeling. It was warm but yet soothing; it's like this was all I needed to realize my true feelings for him.

As his soft lips left me, it felt empty. Without his warm touch, It was like something was missing. I've got so used to his touch that I didn't know how much I craved for it. He's the one I need to make me happy and this was just how I felt about him. He's the one that I want. He's the one to my feelings.

"You don't need to hide it anymore because, I also feel the same way." He smiles and chuckles a little. He looks at me with those loving eyes of his and its just what I wanted; for him to only look at me. I don't care about Abby anymore and all of his fan girls because...

"Now we're even. I've been feeling guilty for not kissing you back on Christmas eve." He wipes his moist lips and shuffles his blonde hair that I love.

Everything about him was perfect to me. His beautiful eyes, his messy blonde sandy hair and the way he smiles was just too perfect. Now I finally know why I rejected Chris. It's because...

I Have A Crush On Him.

=====================================================================

Yes! She finally found out about her true feelings. You've got no idea how long this took me to write. its approximately 3 days! :'( but I'm done and that's all that matters :D

I hope you enjoy this chapter :) It was short but at least its full of drama! <3 lol I'm sorry to people who wanted Emily <3 Chris but hey, who knows what will happen right? *hint hint*

G2G I'm sick and sleey... So late >.<

~SwirlySmoothie <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.8K 99 44
"So what did you think of the assignment?" He persisted in getting an answer but Bailey had another conversation already in mind. "I noticed you loo...
883 35 6
*MATURE CONTENT* They've been best friends since Tommy's first day of third grade. Now, with graduation behind them and college looming, Dan and Tomm...
514K 15.8K 49
"Kara, you're my best friend right?" "Umm yeah?" "You'd do anything for me, right?" "As long as it doesn't involve 10 years in prison, yeah." "Be my...
187K 5.8K 27
His face was only inches from mine, but yet it still seemed his confidence was beaming. "You seem to forget that I am the king of getting girls to...