For Now & Forever

By Kili-Loverxx

Summary: Annalyssa Rachel Swan wanting to escape the horrors of her past I.e. her abusive ex-boyfriend and li... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter One, Moving to Forks
Chapter Two, New School
Chapter Three, Lessons
Chapter Four, Explanations
Chapter Five, Esme's surprise and Bella's accident
Chapter Six, The School trip and Waylons Death
Chapter Seven, Bella knows and Lunch with the Cullens
Chapter Eight, Baseball Madness
Chapter Nine, New Arrival
Chapter Ten, Prom
Newmoon
Chapter Eleven, Summer Gathering
Chapter Twelve, Birthday Blues
Chapter Thirteen, The Cullens Decision
Chapter Fourteen, Family Time
Chapter Fifteen, Halloween Bonfire
Chapter Sixteen, First Christmas
Chapter Seventeen, Bella has gone mad
Chapter Eighteen, Touch and Go
Chapter Nineteen, The Proposal
Chapter Twenty, The Escape
Eclipse
Chapter Twenty-One, Willow's First Birthday
Chapter Twenty-Two, An unwanted visitor
Chapter Twenty-Three, Visiting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Four, Intruder
Chapter Twenty-Five, Bonfire
Chapter Twenty-Six, A Date and a Wedding
Chapter Twenty-Seven, Graduation and a Party
Chapter Twenty-Eight, Training
Chapter Twenty-Nine, Hiding and The Battle
Breaking Dawn Part 1
Chapter Thirty, The Wedding
Chapter Thirty-One, The Honeymoon
Chapter Thirty-Two, The News
Chapter Thirty-Three, Moving in
Chapter Thirty-Four, Preparation
Chapter Thirty-Five, The Birth
Breaking Dawn Part 2
Chapter Thirty-Six, Waking up
Chapter Thirty-Eight, Gathering Witnesses
Chapter Thirty-Nine, The Battle
Chapter Forty, Epilogue

Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal

6.5K 137 9
By Kili-Loverxx

(Outfits for Anna, Willow, Elika, Jasper and Flynn)

Chapter Thirty-Seven, Betrayal

Anna's P.O.V:

It's been three months since the twins were born and I was turned into a vampire. It was coming up to Christmas, the snow had already fallen, and Elika and Flynn already look older then Willow. They looked like four year olds and Willow would be two in April. At first we had been worried about their increased growth rate until Carlisle and Dean looked over the Legends once more and it was discovered they grow fast for seven years until they are fully grown then they don't grow after that and remain unchanged. The passage had been written from a dhampir from a tribe in Brazil and it had also given his account on what happened to him as well as his diet etc. It came as a great relief to Jasper and I when they brought it over to us at our home as we now had some reference to base the growth off of.

"What're you thinking about darlin'?" Jasper asked as he kissed behind my ear and down my neck to my bare chest where he stopped causing me to moan in disappointment, a smirk appearing on his face. We had spent most of the night making love or cuddling in each other's arms.
"Thinking that I'm glad we have something that explains the twins' growth and how lucky I am to have such an amazing husband. I love you so much." I said as I leant up and kissed him hard and passionately. Using my strength I flipped us over so I was now on top and Jasper was pinned to the bed as we made out. "I love you so much too baby." Jasper said huskily as he flipped us back over and slipped into me, making us both moan in pleasure only for a knock to sound on the door.

Quickly using our speed, we put our dressing gowns on over our naked bodies just as the door opened to reveal Elika and Flynn holding onto Willow's hands, as she stood between our two four year olds.
"And what are you three doing up so early?" Jasper asked as it had only just gone seven.
"Mummy. Daddy. Can we play in the snow today?" Flynn and Elika asked at the same time. While Willow kept saying snow and giggling.
"Hmm." I said pretending to think and tapping my chin in thought. "I don't know. What do you think Daddy?" I asked as I looked up at Jasper.

"If they behave and eat all their breakfast they can play in the snow with us. If not you and I will just play in the snow Mummy and our children will have to stay with their grandparents inside." Jasper said thoughtfully as we tried not to laugh as they exclaimed in outrage.
"No Daddy! We will be good and eat our breakfast! We want to play with you and Mummy!" Elika and Flynn shouted.
"Well let's go and make you some breakfast then." I said getting up off the bed and kneeling in front of our children giving them a hug and kiss good morning, Jasper doing the same.

"Right," I said picking up Willow and setting her on my hip. My golden eyes looking over my oldest but youngest children sternly. "Go and put your dressing gowns and slippers on and we'll go and have some breakfast." I said sternly but with a smile on my lips as I watched them run into their rooms, while Jasper fetched Willow's for me. Once we were all ready we headed downstairs to give our children some nice warm fruit porridge and some orange juice for the twins and milk for Willow. Once they were finished Jasper said he'd wash up while I got the kids ready, kissing him lovingly, to the disgust of our children which made us laugh. I ushered them back upstairs where we all brushed our teeth and washed our faces.
"Lets get your clothes and you can get dressed in Mummy and Daddy's room." I said laughing as they all cheered, Willow copying her siblings.

"Mummy can I help you pick Willow's clothes?" Elika asked as we stopped in Flynn's bedroom first to grab his clothes.
"Oh course sweetie. Watch your sister for a moment please darling, while I help your brother." I asked as I sat Willow down on the floor next to Elika who played with some stuffed toys while they waited. Flynn and Erika were such sweet children and still doted on their sister despite their rapid growth and would always include Willow in everything, proven by all three of them coming into our bedroom this morning. Sparing one last look at the two girls I headed into the closet where Flynn was calling me.
"I'm here sweetheart. What do you want to wear? You need something warm." I reminded as Flynn went to grab some shorts.

We had soon picked out his clothes consisting off black jeans, a white Spider-Man T-shirt, a red jumper, Spider-Man socks, vest and underwear, a green army bomber jacket and brown boots.
"Finished Mummy." Flynn says as he held up the Spider-Man vest, sock and pants while I held everything else.
"Okay let's go get your sisters." I smiled following him back into his bedroom where Jasper was sat on the floor playing with our two daughters.
"Wearing all Spider-Man today Flynn?" Jasper asked with a happy grin on his face.
"Yes Daddy. Mummy said we can all get dressed in your room today." Flynn announced as he sat down on Jasper's lap stopping the girls from piling the toys on him.

"Well, how about you come with Daddy and help me pick my clothes while we wait for your Mummy and sisters?" Jasper asked as he kissed the top of Flynn's curly blonde locks.
"Okay Daddy." Flynn said as he jumped up from Jasper's lap a wide smile on his face.
"Are you sure you don't want help with the girls?" Jasper asked as he stood up and took Flynn's clothes from me, pressing a soft but loving kiss to my lips.
"I'm sure. We'll be in, in a moment." I said as I pressed another kiss to his lips and took both Willow and Elika's hands and headed into Willow's room first and then Elika's.

For Willow, Elika had chosen thick grey woolly socks, pink jeans, a grey long sleeved top with Elsa on it, a white jumper with a gold heart, brown Ugg boots, a white hat with bunny ears and her black coat. It was a bit mix and match, but I thought it was cute that she had picked out her sister's clothes. I quickly put all of Willow's clothes into her changing bag along with a bodysuit, nappy, a nappy sac, some wipes and a tube of cream. When we finally got into Elika's room it took a bit longer as Elika wanted Willow to pick out her clothes. So she held out everything until Willow tried to grab for it. After twenty minutes, it was decided on lilac leggings with matching Ugg boots, a white long sleeved Elsa top, with matching vest, socks and underwear, a grey heart jumper to match Willow and her grey coat.

"Got everything?" I asked when Elika nodded we headed into my bedroom where Jasper and Flynn were already dressed and were sat in one of the chairs as Jasper read Flynn a story. It definitely looked like Flynn had picked out Jasper's clothes and it was adorable but Jasper looked handsome regardless. He had on a black long sleeved top, dark jeans, brown boots, a red and grey patterned woolly jumper and a blue vest type bomber jacket.
"Don't you two look handsome." I exclaimed as I let the girls come in before me.
"Why thank you Ma'am." Jasper said with a soft smirk. "This lil' man picked out my clothes. Do you want me to get Willow dressed?" He asked.

"No it's okay." I denied a soft smile on my lips as I pecked both my favourite men on the lips making Flynn giggle. "Elika. Sit with Daddy and Flynn while I get your sister dressed, please." I instructed laying Elika's clothes on the bed.
"Okay Mummy." Elika said as she placed what she held on the bed and climbed up into Jasper's lap sitting on his left leg while Flynn sat on his tight. Smiling softly I snapped a quick picture of them on my phone before getting Willow dressed and finished her off by putting her hair into a little ponytail to keep it out of her face. As soon I was done I kissed all over her face and blew raspberries on her tummy, making Willow shriek with laughter. I loved my children with everything that I am, Dad was right, they are my greatest accomplishments.

Standing up I set Willow on my hip as she babbled away happily to me, she really was coming along so well and Jasper and I were so proud of her. I just held her close for a moment and pressed a kiss to her forehead just enjoying having her in my arms when I heard the sound of a camera, looking up I saw Jasper with his phone in his hand smiling lovingly at me.
"Elika come get dressed sweetheart." I called.
"Okay Mummy." Elika said as she climbed out of Jasper's lap and I placed Willow in Jasper's arms where he and Flynn both gave her a kiss. I really do have the most doting husband and doting father for my children, and I couldn't ask for more.
"Mummy can I help pick your clothes. Like Flynn did Daddy, please?" Elika asked as she brushed her strawberry blonde curls out of her face.

"After you get dressed sweetheart." I replied as I kneeled down on the floor ready to help her if she needed it. Satisfied with my answer Elika started to get dressed.
"Mummy can you do my hair like Willow?" She asked once I had helped her slip her boots on the right feet after she mixed them up.
"Of course sweetie." I said grabbing the brush and patting the ground in front of me. A moment later Elika and I were in my closet where I decided on a grey skater skirt and grey ankle boots to go with the green long sleeved top Elika had picked out. Along with a grey fluffy cardigan and a black and grey fur lined coat. Thanking her softly and giving her a kiss, and after telling my daughter to go play with her siblings and Daddy, I quickly put on some deodorant, green underwear and black tights, then I got dressed and put my hair up into a ponytail.

"Are we ready?" I asked coming out of the closet with a smile on my face as Jasper was once again wearing a crown on his head.
"There's my beautiful Queen!" Jasper declared as he walked towards me and picked me up bridal style, and kissed me hard and passionately.
"You look gorgeous my love. I love you." Jasper said against my lips.
"You look handsome my King. I love you too." I said against his.
"Now my Princesses and my Prince, our Queen as joined us. So we can now go play in the snow." Jasper said as our children cheered making Jasper and I laugh. They were already in their coats, hats, scarves and gloves ready for the cold weather outside.

"No Daddy. You and Mummy haven't got gloves." Flynn shouted as he ran into our closet, returning a moment later with a green leather pair and a larger black pair.
"Why thank you my little Prince." I said kissing his forehead. "You are such a kind little boy." I slipped on my gloves and Jasper slipped on his. Once Willow was in Jasper's arms, I took Flynn and Elika's hands as we went downstairs and out into the back garden. Once we reached the garden Jasper set Willow down holding her little gloved hand as she giggled at the falling snow and her siblings running about.
"Willow. Watch us." The twins cried as they threw themselves down into the snow and made snow angels as Willow laughed.

Jasper wrapped an arm around my waist pressing a kiss to my temple as we watched our children play together happily.
"Be careful with your sister." Jasper warned the twins as they took Willow's hands and walked around the garden together.
"We will Daddy." The twins called back. We weren't out for more than five minutes when Willow's shout attracted us to what she saw.
"Puppy!" Willow shouted as she left her siblings and toddled over to a slim and sleek wolf that had grey and black-spotted fur, otherwise known as Embry. Just behind him were two more wolves; a small wolf with light grey fur and a tall gangly wolf that had oversized paws, and sandy coloured fur that we know were Leah and Seth.

"Hi Embry, Leah, Seth." Jasper and I greeted as our children hugged the snouts of the wolves before they went back to playing with each other. Just as we were about to call them to head back inside, I sensed someone's thoughts from inside the tree line. Jasper must have felt me tense for he gestured for the wolves to stand guard over and distract our children as he held me close.
"What is it darlin'?" Jasper asked as my eyes scanned the tree line behind us.
"Someone is inside the tree line. I sensed their thoughts. They thought our children were unnatural and a crime." I said looking fearfully at Jasper.
"Get the children into the house and I'll search the forest. Call Emmett and Dean to join me and Rosie to be with you, lock the doors behind you." Jasper instructed.

"Leah, contact the pack now! We need to search the forest." Jasper said before he took off into the forest with Leah, Seth and Embry following after him.
"Where's Daddy going?" Elika asked as I picked up Willow and started herding the twins inside.
"Someone was trespassing on our lands so Daddy has gone to find them. Embry, Leah and Seth are going to help him." I explained. Once we were back in the house I locked the back door behind me and took off our coats and hanged them over the back of the chairs and put the hats, gloves and scarves over the radiator to dry, and left the shoes on the matt by the door.

"Flynn, Elika. I want you to go into the Living room and play with your sister, while Mummy makes you some baby hot chocolates and warm milk for Willow. I'll be in, in a moment."
"Mummy will Daddy take the person to Grandpa Charlie?" Flynn asked.
"If it's a stranger then he will." I assured my children who nodded satisfied and went into the Living room like I asked. Quickly I ran to the front door and locked that before going back to the kitchen. I got my phone out of my coat pocket and dialled Emmett's number while I started on the drinks. After two rings Emmett finally picked up.

"Hi Anna. What's up? No you can't go that way Dean!" Emmett shouted showing he was playing a video game with Dean.
"Emmett. Jasper needs you and Dean to meet him in the woods by our house. Someone was watching us while we were outside playing with the kids." I said slightly panicked now that the kids couldn't see me.
"What are you and the kids okay?" Emmett asked seriously.
"We're fine. I sensed their thoughts before they could do anything and I got the kids inside. Jasper is searching the forest with the pack." I explained.
"Okay Dean, Carlisle, Reggie and I will head out now. Rosie, Sam, Esme and Alice will be with you in a minute. I won't let anything happen to you Anna or the kids. I promise." With that Emmett hanged up and I finished the drinks.

Taking a deep breath to calm down I made sure they weren't too hot and headed into the Living room smiling at the three of them playing together.
"Mummy can we watch Beauty and the Beast please?" Elika asked after they had thanked me for their drinks.
"Of course sweetie." I said running my hand through her hair I got up and put it on. Settling down onto the sofa with Willow in my lap and Flynn and Elika snuggled into either side of me.

***

(Twenty minutes later)

Sam, Alice, Rosie and Esme had arrived five minutes into the film which the kids moaned at as I had to move which made me laugh. After greeting them and hugging all of them we went back into the Living room and the kids all snuggled up to me once more. Half way through the film there was another knock on the door that Alice answered and it turned out to be Jasper with Reggie, Carlisle, Emmett, and Dean. Leah, Seth and Embry were still patrolling with the pack. It turned out it was Irina who had been in the forest and had thought those things about my beautiful children. I don't care if her mother made an Immortal Child, but my children aren't Immortal Children they grow every single day and they are sweet and kind.

"Mummy can we have another drink please?" Flynn and Elika asked.
"Of course darlings." I said getting up to make them all some juice with Alice's help. On our way back into the Living room, we were struck by a vision making us drop the cups spilling the juice all over the floor.

~~~ Vision ~~~

Irina was walking through a grand castle following a short blonde girl who was dressed in a black cloak and had blood red eyes. Finally they came to a throne room where three vampires sat upon dark wooden thrones. All three were dressed in fine and expensive clothes, two had long black hair and one had blonde hair. Though one of the black haired vampires looked listless as if he couldn't bare to live and was just going through the motions, but the other, the one who sat in the middle looked excited upon Irina's arrival.

"Ahh Jane. What is that you have brought us?" The black haired middle vampire asked as he took the short blonde's hand. "Ahh Irina Denali. And what has brought you all the way to Italy?"
"I've come to report a crime, Aro." Irina said fearfully. "The Cullen's have done something terrible." She said as she held out her hand and let Aro see.
"Oh my." Aro gasped.

The vision quickly sped before mine and Alice's eyes. Aro, Marcus, Caius and all the guard coming for us after Christmas, as soon as the snow stopped falling and froze becoming solid under foot. They were coming for all of us and they were coming for my babies.

~~ End of Vision ~~

When I came out of the vision I realised I had tears built up in my eyes and Jasper had his arms wrapped around me holding me close, Dean doing the same to Alice as they led us back to the Living room. Jasper pulling me onto his lap while Esme and Rosie got the kids new drinks and cleaned up the mess we made. Which I normally would feel bad about if I wasn't so scared and angry right now.
"What is it darling?" Jasper asked once the kids were distracted by the film once more.
"Irina. She's betrayed us. She told Aro we've committed a crime and they're coming for us, and our children." I explained angrily my hair starting to crackle but I calmed down so I didn't burn Jasper.

"No! I won't let them hurt my family." Jasper growled, as he held me close.
"What do we do?" Sam asked. "We need to convince them. Elika and Flynn aren't Immortal Children."
"They're coming to fight not listen." Emmett stated.
"What if we were able to convince enough people that they weren't Immortal Children." Reggie suggested.
"That would work." Jasper said after a moment as he thought over the strategy. "I'll contact Peter and Char." He said kissing my temple as he pulled out his phone.
"We can ask this of our friends Carlisle. With enough witnesses there won't be a need for a fight." Esme said softly.

"Anna, we swore when we first learned you were moving to Forks that we would protect you and we always will. You have given us grandchildren that we thought we would never get and you are like a daughter to us. We will do all we can, I promise you." Carlisle promised.
"Thank you." I said softly, feeling eternally grateful to everyone for what they were willing to risk.
"Hey, your our little sister and no one gets away with messing with our sister." Emmett said seriously.
"She's jealous there's nothing more to it. But no one gets away with betraying this family, betraying my sister." Rosalie said with a blood thirsty smirk on her face.

"I may not be as strong as you and Emmett but I can still protect this family." Dean said with a wicked smirk on his face as he cracked his knuckles. Alice smiled and whispered something to me that only I would hear, causing me to relax slightly and hug her tightly, thanking her softly.
"We've always been with you Anna and that's not about to change." Reggie pipped up once Alice and I pulled apart from our hug.
"Though the others have been thinking about turning this may seal the deal now." Sam said making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"I love you my darling and nothing is ever going to change that. I will protect you and our children with everything in me." Jasper said seriously before he kissed with so much emotion that I thought I would burst from it.
"I love you too Jasper for now and forever. And I will protect you and our children with everything in me." I promised before I kissed him with the same amount emotion before we turned back to watching the film as our children teleported onto my lap. Which meant all of us were now sitting on Jasper, which made Emmett and Dean laugh, loudly. We may have a fight coming up, and gathering witnesses but right now. Right now, we were content to watch films with our three beautiful children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401K 8.6K 34
❝𝗪𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴❞ ✧ ೃ༄ 𝖶𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗍𝗁 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗈𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗐𝖾'𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗈𝗍𝗁 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽...
31K 589 19
Read to find out how Aura handles the supernatural word. Witches, Wolfs, and Vampires. I will try and update this story as much as I can. and as soon...
87.7K 1.4K 24
After Bella was attacked By the nomads Cora and Charlie's Relationship seems to bloom. They even go as far as to move in with eachother . But how wil...
36.6K 894 20
Over the course of Apollyma's three-thousand-year existence, she had become disillusioned with finding the "love of her life" as it had eluded her al...