token punk ~ trixya college/r...

By orpheus8

Katya moves into Trixie's dorm unexpectedly, and it takes no time at all before they're at each others throat... More

one.
two.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.

three.

829 35 14
By orpheus8

They jumped out the uber and onto a gravel patio, heels crunching sharply on the debris. The house in front glowed with light and pulsated noise in an almost hypnotising way, washing all of Trixies academic anxieties away in one solid transverse wave. Max's place was larger than your average suburb abode, with a big garage and strangely long front porch. The four of them practically ran inside, unable to contain their strange excitement.

As they entered, a pretty blue haired girl came round the corner at speed, almost bumping into them. Trixie blinked a few times to triple check before asking,

"Adore?"

The grungey girl looked at Trixie for a second before breaking out into an infectious grin.

"Oh my god hi!" She greeted boystrously, pulling Trixie into a hug. "I can't believe you're here!"

"Girl I didn't know you knew Max?" Trixie grinned, visibly pleased to run into her old roommate.

"Babe I know everyone, especially the partiers" She said as they giggled together. Adore had dropped out within the first week, describing college as 'not fitting her life's vibe'. So running into her again was super cool.

"Okay I need to grab something from upstairs, you go through and my girl Katya will show you where the booze is. I'll be down soon" she quickly informed, turning to run up the stairs just in front.

Trixie opened her mouth to protest, but she was already gone. The girls behind stood silent for a split second before all keeling over laughing. Adore was friends with Katya? It seemed like such an unlikely pairing, with the bubbly and friendly Adore not appearing to have much of anything in common with Trixie's sarcastic, anti social roomate. Kim rested a hand on Trixie's shoulder the way she did before being a playful bitch.

"You heard Adore, let's go find our tour guide" She exclaimed irritatingly, causing Trixie to slap her hand.

They walked through into the living room and were greeted with a swarm of drunk frat boys and sorority chicks as they danced and pissed about. The music blared through a dj deck in the corner of the spacious room, the host Max stood flicking through one of the huge shelves of vinyl that rested just a bove. It was an 80s house tune that Trixie recognised but couldn't quite name, which made a much needed change from the chart toppers usually played at your average party (it was much better to dance too). Her eyes flicked around past some more familiar faces, most notably a Australian transfer called Courtney from Trixie's music class, who was sat straddling some boy on an armchair.

She was gorgeous, to say the least. The kind of gorgeous that takes the air out of you and leaves your jaw ajar. Her voice was awesome too, which made her disturbingly attractive, especially for Trixie. The two of them had bonded over music a ton of times, and spent time brainstorming for their coursework in free period. She was one of those low key crushes, the type you don't take too seriously until it's too late.

"Hey Trixie!" Courtney called, jolting her back to reality. She began to try climb off of the guy, only for him to grab her arm, tieing them into a bickering argument.

"Is everything okay?" Trixie called, concern in her tone.

"Yeah, we're good" Courtney returned brightly in between her rant, turning and flashing a smile "I'll be over in a minute"

Trixie opened her mouth to protest, but decided to allow it. She didn't doubt that Courtney could look after herself.

And then she saw Katya. She had just entered in from the garden, stabbing her cigarette into an ashtray as she did. She was dressed the same as this morning, but had removed her leather overcoat, revealing her snatched collar bones through the strapless dress she wore. She caught Trixies eye as she looked around, flashing her usual cheeky smirk.

"Why hello roomie, who are these lovely lasses you have with you?" she cooed almost flirtatiously as she walked over, obviously slightly stoned.

"These are my friends Kim, Violet and Pearl" Trixie said nonchalantly gesturing to each, unable to hide how unenthusiastic she was to see the girl from Math. The other three all politely greeted Katya despite this.

"How are you finding being this bitches roommate" Violet asked, clearly digging for dirt.

"Other than the mess everywhere, it's been pretty good, hasn't it Tilly?" Katya replied, her gaze meeting Trixies as if to challenge her.

Trixie seethed silently at this, but managed to just about contain herself. "Uh huh" she managed to mutter.

"...anyway" Kim interjected, breaking the weird standoff they were having, "we were told you knew where the booze was?"

Katya nodded dramatically, like she'd been given a top secret mission, making the others giggle. "Follow me"

She lead them through into the kitchen, where an array of spirits and mixers lay scattered across the counter. They all poured a normal drink, but before long dumb and dumber (Vi and Pearl) had begun pouring out a shot race, determined to make everything a competition like usual.

"Oooh, that's fuunn" Katya cooed, snatching a smirnoff litre from them and expertly pouring 4 shots in a matter of seconds.

"Yeah I'm um, I'm good" Trixie muttered, glancing back over her shoulder, her concern for Courtney not forgotten. Kim tapped her arm at this point as Katya was occupied, flashing a look at her that plainly read what's you're problem? She seems fine, girl. Trixie made a seriously? face in return, stubbornly sticking to her guns.

Katya looked up as she was done, shrugging at Trixies words.

"Suit yourself" she said, clearly challenging her once again. She passed the shot to Kim instead, irritating Trixie even more.

Trixie cursed herself out in advance for giving in, grabbing the other shot from Kim's hand, ignoring her complaints as she did. Katya counted down the race, clearly buzzing from her successful goading.

"3...2...1...go" She counted, slamming through her two in the blink of an eye, completely and utterly thrashing Trixie. Kim couldn't help but laugh.

"That was fucking savage" Kim congratulated, high fiving the blonde. Trixie stood grimacing for a moment before speaking.

"Let's play beer pong" Trixie challenged, hiding her wounded pride poorly. She was infamously competitive among everyone she knew, so much so that Kim refused to play any kind of board game with her anymore because it would always end up with them on the verge of a fistfight. Katya obviously didn't know this, however. So she casually accepted, unaware of the trap she'd walked into.

"Okay, I'm not sticking around for this" Kim muttered into her cup, migrating back over to the other two. She knew better than to be sucked into Trixies never ending competitions.

Trixie had spotted a table outside a few minutes before, so it was the first thing that jumped to mind. She hadn't actually ever played before, but it couldn't be that hard? (she was also well known for over estimating her own abilities).

They walked out into the crisp summer night behind the sliding backyard door. The cool air almost stung against Trixie's overheated skin she'd gained from the claustrophobic kitchen. There was a large pack of cups just chilling on the net, waiting to be used. Katya grabbed the cups and threw the appropriate amount over to Trixie's side, nearly catching her out. They set it up in tense silence.

"Ladies first" Katya muttered at last, staring into Trixies eyes and flashing her devilish smirk. Trixie didn't quite know what about Katya grated on her so much, or why she felt so strange around the girl. Whatever it was, it was really distracting.

She grabbed a handful of the plastic white spheres and shot her first shot, missing miserably. Katya's mouth twitched, trying and failing to suppress her smile. She then flicked her wrist, effortlessly landing the ball into Trixie's side. Trixie grumbled under her breath, downing the beer in defeat.

This pattern continued, with Trixie landing a few here and there, but mostly being thrashed again.

"Round two goes to me, Tammy" Katya yawned, appearing bored by the lack of challenge Trixie presented.

Trixie couldn't contain her annoyance anymore.

"Tammy? Seriously? You know that's not my name, I know you thinks it's funny but it's honestly really fucking annoying" Trixie hissed, the booze bringing forward her supressed irritation.

The blonde was taken aback by this anger, her smug expression melting into one of...guilt?

"I'm uh...I'm sorry" she stuttered, her tone remorseful. Trixies anger melted away in the blink of an eye at this unexpected apology. Her chest felt heavy all of a sudden as she stared into Katyas crestfallen expression. What was she doing?

"No, I'm sorry. That was really dramatic and uncalled for" Trixie apologised, furious at herself for being such a dick.

"You're right though, I kept doing it even though it was clearly annoying you" She muttered, staring into her mojito "I was being stubborn and dickish because I act like that with friends. You must think I'm really that much of a cunt"

"No dude I really don't. I was literally determined to not like you even before you arrived because I didn't want a roommate. You really haven't done anything wrong" She blurted, surprising herself with her own words. As soon as the words left her lips she knew it was the truth however. Katya was very obviously being sarcastic and joking around, she was just being a curmudgeon about it because of her stupid preconceptions. Katya looked up from her glass, her almost neon blue irises sucking the air out of Trixies lungs. They were a pretty stunning colour.

"Okay I lied, the door slamming is fucking weird" Trixie admitted, holding her hands up like she'd been busted, the corner of her mouth twitching.

Katya's mouth twitched too before she burst into laughter. It was an infectious laugh, making even Trixies notorious resting bitch face melt into a small smile.

"It's part of my brand, basically. When I used to storm out of class in high school I would always slam the door really loud, and I did that so often that I was kinda well known for it" Katya explained after a moment, still giggling slightly, "it's actually just become a habit now, but I definitely was doing it to annoy you this morning"

"That's...so stupid" Trixie answered, unable to contain her smile now. Trixie also knew that part of her anger toward Katya came from a place of jealousy, but she definitely wasn't going to say that. She wasn't quite that drunk yet.

"Shall we just...start over?" Trixie suggested, "We got off on the wrong foot and if we're gonna live together this year we need to get along"

Katya flashed her sly smile, but to Trixies surprise she wasnt annoyed by it anymore. It was actually quite a nice smile.

"Sounds good to me"

"Okay it needs to be perfect, give a countdown or something" Trixie slurred slightly, the two shots and beer she'd slammed starting to catch up. "I'll come in from the left stage" Trixie moved back round the table, preparing to enter from the side.

"Okay then here we go, from the top" the punk announced, drawing a deep breath and slapping her hands together in a vertical motion like a clapperboard. "Hey, my names Yeketrina Zamolodchikova, but please call me Katya" She said brightly.

"...Yeka-"

"Don't even try and pronounce it." She interrupted, placing her finger on Trixies lip, making Trixie blush slightly at the sudden contact. Was she catching a cold or something?

"I'm Beatrix Mattel, but please call me Trixie" She said, wiping the smile off her face to commit to this new role of strangers. "You're from Russia I'm guessing?"

"Half, yeah. My mum's side" She answered, "I'm guessing you're from Milwaukee?"

"Wow, how'd you know?" Trixie sarcastically replied, chuckling slightly.

"Lucky guess" she shrugged, reaching into her bra and pulling out a pack of straights. She held them out to Trixie and she accepted, leaning into Katyas light once she had lit her own. The smoke slowly curled out of her red lips in an undeniably attractive manner, again making Trixie blush slightly (slightly was code for a lot). She really did find anything hot when she was drunk, huh?

She considered for a second what she was most curious to ask next.
"What was it you called me this morning by the way?" Trixie chirped up, tapping the Ash away, "it deadass sounded like an insult"

"Oh uh, it means roommate" She said quickly and unconvincingly.

"Mhm, sure it does-"

"Well if it isn't my two favourite people!" a voice called from behind.

----

Trixie be like *in denial noises*
Also I've made them so extra for not reason lmao

I hope yall are enjoying it anyway, questions and criticism is welcome.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 235 10
"She's back in town you know. She's playing a show at Dolly's tonight." Violet said, trying to see if there was any hope of getting the bitter woman...
1.9K 99 9
Trixie moves from her small home town to LA in hopes of starting her music career. Much more awaits her...
5K 170 10
Katya is Trixie's little brother's babysitter. She continuously pushes Trixie away, but the younger girl is stubborn.
3.8K 150 8
Katya promises to provide everything Trixie desires. But clothes and jewelry are not enough for her anymore.