My Arranged Marriage

By sweet_princess120

Most impressive rating #1 in friends and family #1in possessive #4 in forcedmarriage #6 in clumsy #10 in... More

1. Shopping
2. Meeting with dad
3. Uncle Logan
4. Night Party
5. Night Party II
6. first meet
7. Birthday
8. The announcement
9. Aftershock
10 . conversation with Dad
11. Phone call
12. DATE
13. DATE II
14. Heels
15. Old friend
16. Ring shopping
17. Practice
18. wedding bells
19. wedding !!
20. Alone
21. settling in
22. Back to office
23. she's Missing!!
24. Honeymoon
25. Next bomb
26. move out
27. Reasons
28. welcome to hell!!
29. Alien
30. Bored
31. Anger
32. Sorry
✨CHARACTERS✨
33. Master piece
34. movie time
35. Horror movie!!
37. scared
38. cooking !!
39. dinasour cockroach !!
40. Trust
41. Liar
42. fight
43. Reality
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
49. start over
50. Unannounced visiter
••51••
••52••
••53••
••54••
••55••
••56••
••57••
••58••
••59••
••60••
••61••
••62••
••63••
••64••
••65••
••66••
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
New story

36. truth or dare

13.8K 610 73
By sweet_princess120

AMELIA's POV

I finished my food as fast as I could without banging Brittany's head on the table and believe it was a really very tempting thought of mine.

I would love to do that so she can shut her non stopping radio station like mouth atleast for a minute .

The moment she came in , I got her motive to be here today, she will never ever stop comparing her self with me . I dont know what her problem is with me ! She is always jealous of me . She always wants what is mine ...her every move is to make me low in everyone's eye.

And today , I watched a freaking horror movie.
I don't know I'll be alive by tomorrow morning or no .

But I didn't want her to be satisfied, so for that even if I have to really face a ghost today ,I would have ....

I am done with giving her what she wants .... I've done it for years , I always wanted to befriend her but she won't ....and am not gonna do anything for her ....

I sit in hall to calm my nerves and soon everyone join me.

Mr dumbhead takes his seat beside me , am really very thankful today that I didn't scream or else he would have thought am a scaredy cat...

Cami sit near on me who was followed by max

She wisphers to me " you were really great today !!....if she make an another move , I'll kick her out myself ! "

I smile at her , she has always been with me , she hates Brittany more than me .

So I wispher back " just let it be ... It's Jenna's day and I don't wanna spoil it besides am not gonna let her affect me .... Am not gonna let her go easily , if she try anything she'll pay "

She grins

And we were again disturbed by the irritating voice of the year that was from none other than Brittany Cullen

" Guys we are together after such long time.so we should play a game ! Come on , let's start ! " She said enthusiastically ...or should I say over enthusiastically. She stares at me for a second as if challanging me which I return with a snort ...did she really think am afraid and that too of her ...than this girl is living in delusions !!

Jenna questions her , " what are we gonna play ?! "

" Offcourse truth and dare ! "She answers while Clapping her hands together

" Too common !! " I scoff

" We have been apart for a long time , so this is best chance to know what happened with all of us ....and spill everyone's secret ( then she turns to me ) Amy ! Are you scared your secrets will be out or you don't have guts to
Play this ??! " She raised her yes at me .

What the hell is her problem !

" I don't have any secrets , my life is an open book !! Actually it's the other way around , you should be scared , may be all your secrets get out ! " I smirk at her .

" So let's start , shall we ??! "

Not sensing the situation at all max shouted excitedly " oh yeah ! " well , can't blame him , he knows nothing !

Everyone settled and stella spins the bottle ....it stopped on Cami

Stella questions " truth or dare ! "

Cami answer smiling " truth "

Jenna beams " I'll questions ....tell me how did you met max ?! "

Even I wanna questions her the same .how did the both end up together !

She smiles at max " remember Jenna ! At your wedding , I had a show , I met him there !! "

Stella again spins that bottle it stops at Ethan this time

" Truth or dare ?! " Brittany ask

" Truth "

" I was just waiting for this ! Ethan am gonna make sure you have a fight with Jen today ....so tell me who do you love more Jenna or Amy ??! "

I laugh and he shouts " hey ! It's not fare !! "

Mr dumbhead looks at be dead-paned

Jenna questions " answer it baby ?! " raising her brow

" I love them both !"

" We know that !but that's not the questions ,The question is who do you love more ??! "

He sighs " sorry Jen ! I love my baby sis most ! "

I hug him " Aww ! I love you too, but am not baby !!" I whin

Bottle was spinned again ,It stop at Brittany this time and I smirk .

Cami questions " truth or dare ! "

She looks between me and Cami thinks for a second

" Dare ! "
" So have have some secret that you don't want us know ??! " Cami said to her

" No ! It's just everyone are choosing truth and it's become boring so I thought someone has to show some guts and make this game existing ! " she smile at Cami

Oh ! So you want this game to be exited ....
I really swear , if this girl continue being this sweet then am gonna puke.

" Okay ! I'll make it damm existing for you ! " I walk to kitchen and take coffee powder .

" Eat two full spoon coffee powder ! " I said with full seriousness. And the look on her face was just amazing .

Cami gives me a hi-fi

Stella speaks for her master
" Amy , It's too much ! "

" It's harsh Amy ! " Britney Speaks

" You were the one who wanted it to be exited so take it now ! A moment ago you were talking about guts and now what ?! " I
Spat

She give me her best I'll see you later look and eat two spoons of coffee that she doesn't even gulp down and ran to washroom to throw that out.

Bottle spins again and this time it stops at Mr dumbhead ....and he chose truth .
If only I was here then I would have ask him , why the hell he married me , I am dying to ask him the same question but I can't.

Before anyone could ask him anything stella beats everyone and question him .... offcourse she will do it , Britney is not back yet so she have to do this .

" How many girls do you have dated till now ?! "

My heart starts beating faster , I also wanna know ! Obviously he would have lots of girlfriends , he is so .... handsome , but only the thought of him with other girl is doing something to me .

" Zero ! " She said
Again one one answer , he is back from sentences to words!

Wait ! What ?!
Zero !

It's impossible !!
But I wanna believe it

" Oh please ! You chose truth ....so answer it honestly , no one would judge you !! " She says again .

But he remained silent.
And max speaks " he is not lying ! He has never dated ....i even doubted if is gay !! "

Everyone laugh at his words and he glares at him .
And he dares to continue " so I ask! And believe me when I say, Don't questions him that ever again !! ...and you guys waisted a question "

I look at Mr dumbhead .
Is he serious ?! Girls would have throw them on him .

Stella questions him again
" atleast you would have a crush ! Tell us about your crush ! When , where and who ??! " She claps her hand

My ears stands up
And he speaks " Rose Williams ! I was 15 "

Who the hell is that girl ! She must have been pretty so he remembered her till now ! Maybe he loves her that's why he didn't have any girlfriend!

" Oh come on!! That's your question , you could have ask me that !! "

Jenna laughs and questions him " so what should have ask him ?! "

" Umm - maybe his locker's password !! He never told me that !! "
And we all laugh at him .

Bottle spins and stops at me , I chose truth

Jenna was about to question me something when someone beat her and I know that someone is whom

She was coming towards us " who do you hate the most and why ??! "

And I lost it!! This is the reason why she is here !

Ethan , cami and jenna immediately stands up
Ethan speaks or should I say shout " what the hell ! She don't need to answer that !! We are not playing anymore!"

" Oh please Ethan ! It's just a game ! "

Jenna speaks " it's too much bri "

I notice all the attention at me , and a strong gaze not leaving me .
" she made me eat coffee !that was too much not this "

Cami was about to speak when I held her hand
" I'll answer ! "

All eyes turn to me

I took a deep breath " I hate Liam Smith the most , he is my ex and he cheated on me by jumping into bed with a slut !! "

And a hand carasse mine , it was then when I noticed I am holding Mr dumbhead 's hand ....his other hand holding my shoulder ....I don't know if am right but it feel possecively

And it helped me calm down .

I looked up and see him staring at me ....I smile at him and we resume the again.

It stops on Jen she chose dare ...
Cami dares her to drink plane milk in one breath within 15 second.

Trust me ! She hates milk let alone plane milk without sugar.

The game continues , it stops on max , I dare him to dance in heels .

And it was too funny . He is good man ....very funny and entertaining.

It spins again and again everyone chose and did what they were ask for.
It was such an amazing night
We agreed to call it a night and head home but Jenna says one last time and

it again stops at me and Mr dumbhead it was not sure at whom it is stopped .
stella beats everyone and shoot
" why did you both married ?!"

My eyes goes wide.
How to answer this.

Brittany enhances this question
" Yeah ! I too wanna know ?! I mean as for Amy ! After her heartbreak she was never into relationship and Samuel , you were never intrusted in any girl so why did you marry her ??! "
She questions

I look at Mr six packs who was already looking at me .
My brain was totally blank ....I was about of ideas

I was shocked When I hear him say " it was love at first sight !! "

_________________

I am really sorry for not updating yesterday but today I am better ....so maybe I will update daily from tommorow .

Don't forget to comment and vote .

I noticed you all are silent readers, so don't blame me afterwards , am warning you all now,

I want atleast 10 comments or else I won't update 😠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 8.1K 41
"Don't be rude Brat", the jerk husband of mine whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but my temper was rising and rising. "You can't wait to kill me...
337K 18.6K 46
Neither She is a Damsel in Distress nor She need a Knight in Shining Armour #highest ranking 4 in India Falling in love is easy, staying in love is t...
109K 1.1K 10
He is Mr Handsome and the one who can conquer anyone in the business world. He has a past which no one knows. And that made him lose hope in love and...
3.9K 248 9
The dominant, ruthless billionaire and a bold yet innocent girl, the opposite poles, are forced into a contract marriage of 1 year. There is only one...