Backstabber (Five Hargreeves...

By characters_need_love

[ON HOLD TEMPORARILY] backstabber : a co-worker or friend assumed trustworthy but who figuratively attacks wh... More

Check In
Introduction
We Only See Each Other at Weddings and Funerals
Run Boy Run Pt.1
Run Boy Run Pt.2
Run Boy Run Pt.3
Run Boy Run Pt.4
Run Boy Run Pt.5
Memes Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.1
Extra Ordinary Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.1
Man on the Moon Pt.2
Man on the Moon Pt.3
Man on the Moon Pt.4
Tagged
Memes Pt.2
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt. 1
The Past of the Mystery Girl Pt.2
Number Five
Memes Pt.3
The Day That Wasn't Pt.1
The Day That Wasn't Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.1
Memes Pt.4
The Day That Was Pt.2
The Day That Was Pt.3
The Day That Was Pt.4
Memes Pt.5
Rescue the Princess Pt.1
Rescue the Princess Pt.2
Rescue the Princess Pt.3
Rescue the Princess Pt.4
Memes Pt.6
Rescue the Princess Pt.5
Fictional Crush Q&A Tag
Rescue the Princess Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.8
Rescue the Princess Pt.9
Rescue the Princess Pt.10
Rescue the Princess Pt.11
Rescue the Princess Pt.12
Memes Pt.7
Rescue the Princess Pt.13
๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ’€Halloween Special๐Ÿ’€๐ŸŽƒ
What Will Happen (Important A/N)
Rescue the Princess Pt.14
I Heard a Rumor Pt.1
I Heard a Rumor Pt.2
One of u needs to come clean
I Heard a Rumor Pt.3
Not a Chapter but Important
I Heard a Rumor Pt.4
I Heard a Rumor Pt.5
I Heard a Rumor Pt.6
Memes Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.7
I Heard a Rumor Pt.8
I Heard a Rumor Pt.9
Changes Pt.1
Changes Pt.2
Changes Pt.3
Changes Pt.4
Memes Pt.9
Changes Pt.5
Changes Pt.6
Q&A Pt.1
Changes Pt.7
Changes Pt.8
Changes Pt.9
Changes Pt.10
Changes Pt.11
Changes Pt.12
Memes Pt.10
Changes Pt.13
Changes Pt.14
The White Violin Pt.1
The White Violin Pt.2
The White Violin Pt.3
The White Violin Pt.4
Public Apology
The White Violin Pt.5 (Final Part)
Memes Pt.11
Memes Pt.12
Five in Wonderland: Down the Rabbit Hole
Five in Wonderland: Advice From a Caterpillar
Five in Wonderland: The Grinning Cat
Five in Wonderland: A Mad Tea Party
Five in Wonderland: The Queens' Croquet Ground
Five in Wonderland: Who Stole the Tarts
Five in Wonderland: Five's Evidence (Final Part)
Introduction 2
Right Back Where We Started
The Frankel Footage
The Swedish Job
The Majestic 12 Pt.1
The Majestic 12 Pt.2
The Creatures of the Night Pt.1

Rescue the Princess Pt.6

1.4K 58 56
By characters_need_love

Song Choice: Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero

"Right! I said right!" (Y/n) squealed as Klaus rounded a corner in the sloppiest way anyone could do.

"I thought you meant my right!" Klaus squealed back as he whipped the wheel around. Five held onto the safety bar with one hand and held a barf bag in the other since Klaus' terrible driving was making him sick. Five was originally gonna drive but (Y/n) surrendered the keys to Klaus who begged (Y/n) with droopy eyes and a quivering lip.

"We have the same right!" (Y/n) yelled in return. Klaus and Five had their plague doctor masks back on so they could freely walk about without being noticed.

When Klaus rounded another corner like a drunk Lightning McQueen he slammed on the break when a girl was in the way who now looked like a deer in headlights. "Melanie!" (Y/n) said as she caught her breath since the ride took it right away. Melanie came back to her senses and tilted her head. "(Y/n)? What are you doing with the creepy doctors? I thought you said you could tell they were pedo creeps."

(Y/n) felt herself freeze in place in a state of panic. How could she explain this? Now (Y/n) was an excellent skilled liar, basically a master at it but when she's in a big hurry it's hard for her to think on the spot. She was always prepared ahead of time usually. "Because..." (Y/n) started, waiting for a believable lie to just come out of her mouth. But it never came.

"one of the lunch ladies..." Five continued for her through his mask but realized he didn't know what else to say, "has been spreading..."

Klaus jumped in to save the day with the first thing that popped in his mind. "a yeast infection on purpose so that... she'll be the only fuckable girl here."

(Y/n) went along with the stupid story, since it was too late to change it without being too suspicious, to make it as believable as possible. "And we're on our way to find her with our alliance because..." "She has a violent puppet army..." Klaus finished with an awkward nod.

Melanie stared at the three which made them think that they were done for- "I'VE HEARD THAT TOO!"

The three pairs of eyes widened. Well that worked out better than they expected. (Y/n) nervously laughed, "Yeah well we better get going then." She said before scooting Klaus over so she could drive.

Melanie squinted in suspicion. "I know I'm hot but I am NOT stupid." She turned around to walk away but only ended up slamming into a wall. She turned back around to (Y/n) like nothing happened and then repeated, "I am NOT stupid." She turned around, this time not hitting the wall, and walked away. Klaus smiled and said to (Y/n), "I like her."

(Y/n) smiled sadly, she did too. Other than Lana, out of everyone in the Facility (Y/n) was closest with Melanie. Melanie may have been friendly and a bimbo but she was just as sick as everyone else in this place.

(Y/n) began driving through the halls, a lot better than Klaus might I add which made Five feel a lot better, to the direction of the closest exit.

Until somebody came out of nowhere, wrapped their arms around her and pulled her out of the cart straight to the ground. "BUSTED YOU SHITHEAD!" (Y/n) looked up at the familiar voice and face to see Tana standing over her with a triumph smile that made her want to cringe at how strange it was for Tana to smile.

Five and Klaus both jumped over their seats to get out until they were both at Tana's sides, ready to defend (Y/n) if things got ugly. "Tana? What the hell are you doing?" (Y/n) asked as she sat up to glare at Tana's excited face. Tana's sadistic smile slowly dropped and her gaze became a glare from hell that pointed at (Y/n).

"You were always the reason for my failures. No matter what, it was always tied back to you. Every time I can remember. You've disrespected me for the last time you spoiled ugly brat and ruined every chance I've gotten to prove to Lana that I'm worthy of being the chosen one-" (Y/n) immediately interrupted. "Don't blame me 'cause Miss Lana doesn't trust you. We've disagreed about everything from the moment we met so don't put everything on me just because you don't like me. And I'm done lying to myself, I'm not that very fond of you either."

The two exchanged glares and the tension was so thick Five could cut it with a knife.

The glare down was getting more intense. It felt like they were setting each other on fire with their stares before (Y/n) finally spoke up when she stood up tall, proud and brave with her puffed out chest like a lion.

"If you really want to make a statement just name a time and place and we can fight out our problems, face to face, fist to fist." Tana's eye twitched with her boiling rage that practically burned her own skin. "I'll do whatever I need to until I'm in perfect shape in Miss Lana's eyes!"

As Tana readied her stance, she barely had time to block as the (S/c) skinned girl landed the first punch with her left arm, forcing Tana to block with her wrist, before she took a defensive stance and ducked under the second punch, and then sidestepped to (Y/n)'s right, away from the third.

(Y/n) then turned around 180 degrees in order to finish her punch, which forced Tana to awkwardly walk back with her arms outstretched to avoid it. She then ducked underneath (Y/n)'s left leg, as she used the latter to spring herself up to perform an airborne high kick with her right leg.

Five and Klaus watched the brawl a few feet away, out of the two girl's way. Klaus bit his thumb in worry but Five watched in delight. He liked seeing (Y/n) in action. She was a brutal, aggressive fighter that never showed any mercy to her opponent. He loved that about her.

You could clearly tell Tana wasn't a very good, or mediocre, physical fighter. She was way better at strategizing in a fight than actual hand to hand combat. Against Melanie, she does a way better job since of their opposite fighting styles. Melanie doesn't think at all in a fight and just throws her muscle power around while all Tana does is think but is very physically weak. But that's what made them the 2nd and 3rd best assassins in the Facility. Tana could never compete with (Y/n) who was a pretty good mix of brains and brawn in a fight, and that's what delivered her to the number 1 spot. She wasn't as smart as Tana or physically strong as Melanie but her balance between the two made her almost unstoppable.

As the two ready their stances once again to continue, (Y/n) wasted no time as she immediately punched again, forcing Tana to block it with her left forearm, and then with her right. Another sidestep was taken to avoid (Y/n)'s third right jab.

Tana then retaliated, stretching her left palm open in order to deliver a right hook from behind, which was then missed as (Y/n) casually moved her head to dodge it. A leg sweep with (Y/n)'s left leg tripped Tana as she fell to the ground, at the mercy of (Y/n)'s right hook.

Tana tried to get up again, her anger and annoyance overfilling her body but (Y/n) was ahead of her. She pulled Tana in by her collar and let go at the speed of light to use a powerful karate kick to force Tana against the wall. Tana collapsed out of exhaustion as her back slid down the wall. She was so out of breath and could barely even move because of how tired she was. She looked up at (Y/n) who looked down at her with a face that said, "I win".

That set Tana's anger over the top. She tightened her hands into her fists, her face became red, her eyebrows and nose scrunched up, she bared her teeth, huffed like a furious bull, then let out a scream like Regina George. (Y/n) was caught off guard by the overwhelming volume and took a step back. Five and Klaus covered their ears. Tana now looked like a child throwing a tantrum as she slammed her legs and hands on the ground repeatedly, still screaming like a banshee.

"YOU ALWAYS WIN! THAT'S NOT FAIR! YOU FUCKING USELESS LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT! I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND SHIT DOWN YOUR NECK! I WANNA FUCKING RIP YOU APART LIMB FROM LIMB! YOU DON'T DESERVE ANYTHING YOU HAVE! I DO! I DESERVE IT! ME! ME! ME! ME! I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE YOU SHITTY SNAKE! YOU'RE THE WORST EXCUSE FOR A PERSON! YOU'RE NOT A PERSON! YOU'RE A SNAKE! YOU'RE A GODDAMN SHIT SUCKING SNAKE!"

Tana continued her pathetic tantrum like a 6 year old. "YOU'RE NOT WORTHY! I AM! NO ONE EVEN LIKES YOU, YOU STUPID RETARD! YOU'RE A RETARD! YOU'RE A FAT BITCH! I HOPE YOU FUCKING KILL YOURSELF! GO CRY IN A CORNER YOU DUMB ASS SHITTY ASSHOLE! KISS MY FUCKING ASS YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH! I FUCKING HATE YOUR GREEDY ASS! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TRAITO-!" Tana cut off her tantrum at that specific word. She looked at (Y/n)'s unfazed face then at Five's annoyed one. She smirked at (Y/n).

"It's funny that you think I'm the disgrace. You're the most disloyal person I've ever seen in my life. Who's side are you really on?" Tana's smirk grew at the sight of (Y/n)'s surprised and nervous face. "Lana's? Or Five's? Or are you switching back and forth like a cheater? You really think either side will forgive you after the truth comes out?"

(Y/n)'s face drained of color and she gulped. What was Tana implying?

( Author: Things are gonna start getting good next chapter 😈😈 Just prepare ur heart )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 183 18
- โœฐ - "๐—”๐—ณ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ?" ๐—”๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ธ๐˜€, ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ธ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐—ฒ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ...
Secrets By empathetic_dreamer

Mystery / Thriller

7.8K 390 52
Four estranged friends harboring secrets. What happens when the friends, who hadn't seen each other for five years, were forced to come together and...
130 0 30
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
1.3K 168 25
....With all the SMILES you brought me I never thought you could cause me so many TEARS... The story about Friendship, love , loyalty, trust, betraya...