Knight of the Storm (KH OC St...

By GrimstoneRX1300

Set after the events of KH3: DW. Our Guardians of Light are back! After some time of searching, our heroes h... More

Basic info
Prologue: BEDTIME STORY
Chapter 1: A YEAR LATER
Chapter 2: THE MARK OF MASTERY
Chapter 3: A THEIF AFTER MY HEART (METAVERSE part 1)
Chapter 4: CHANGING FATE (CLAN OF DUNBROCH)
Chapter 5: A SOUND SOUL (DWMA)
Chapter 6: THINGS GET MORE COMPLICATED
Chapter 7: FATHERLY TALKS
Chapter 9: BLOOD DRAGON
Chapter 10: CLASH OF THE TITANS (AUTOBOT'S ARK part 2)
Chapter 11: KNIGHT BLADE'S PAST (DARK KINGDOMS)
Chapter 12: AVATAR (ELEMENTAL NATIONS)
Chapter 13: WHO IS IN CONTROL?
Chapter 14: NIGHT AND BLOOD
Chapter 15: THE ONE AND ONLY SPIDER (SPIDER-VERSE part 1)
Chapter 16: SHATTERED DIMENSIONS (SPIDER-VERSE part 2)
Chapter 17: HELLO, I'M THE DOCTOR (TIMELORD'S WORLD part 1)
Chapter 18: THE ONCOMING STORM (TIMELORD'S WORLD part 2)
CHAPTER 19: ALICIZATION (UNDERWORLD part 1)
Chapter 20: THE HERO OF SAO (UNDERWORLD part 2)
Favorite Character Moment
Chapter 21: SLAVE KNIGHT GAEL (DARK KINGDOM part 2)
Chapter 22: DARK DRAGON OF CHAOS (REMNANT part 1)
Chapter 23: SILVER DRAGON OF HOPE (REMNANT part 2)
Chapter 24: THE MARK OF THE KNIGHT
Chapter 25: CHANGE THE HEART'S DESIRE (METAVERSE part 2)
Chapter 26: QUADRATUM
Chapter 27: LEVI'S REAL NAME
Chapter 28: MENDING THE BROTHERS' BOND
Chapter 29: PRIME HEART
Chapter 30: THE FINAL RACE (Finale)
EPILOGUE: AN END FOR NOW

Chapter 8: RISE OF THE DARK SPARK (AUTOBOT'S ARK part 1)

416 3 14
By GrimstoneRX1300

The scene shows a normal city, the a beam of light landed down, and when it fades, shows Arc and RWBY. But, it was a special world, and they all were turned into transformers.

A/N: art belongs to CergoLeOne of deviantart

Ruby: whoa! Check us out.

Weiss: we're robots?

Arcturus: not just robots. We're transformers. Although, this usually only happens on Cybertron, and this world looks more regular human structure than alien robot.

Clara: this must be a world connected to Cybertron. Let's see what we can see, but be careful. I think the population won't know what to do with giant robots.

Ruby: so, what do we do?

Arcturus: easy—we transform.

They did the such thing. Arcturus and Blake were cars, Yang was a motorcycle, Weiss was a helicopter, and Ruby a jet. They take off, and then noticed the city being attacked by robots. Arc recognized them as the Decepticons with the symbols on them.

Arcturus: uh oh. Looks like they're still causing mayhem.

Ruby: let's get 'em!

They all transform back, and the cons began firing at them. They used their weapons to deflect them back, and as more showed up, and soon saw Soulless as well. As they battled, a green portal opens up, and they're greeted by a few of the Autobots who got their blasters ready. There was Optimus, Bumblebee, Arcee, Bulkhead, and Ironhide. They also noticed a few changes with some of them.

Arcturus: Optimus!

Optimus Prime: Arcturus? You're alive, we feared the worst. How are here?

Arcturus: let's take care of these guys then I'll explain.

So with that said, they resumed fighting, and then noticed that the cons were ruffly close to a massive crater. At the center of it, was an item that gave off dark energy. They hurried down after the fighting, but another portal opens up, and they see a being that looked different, but recognizable, exit it.

Arcturus: (surprised) Megatron?

Megatron: ah, the Sapphire Speedster. Been well? I see you've not only survived the crash on Cybertron, but even brought new friends of yours. It will only make your death more sweeter after you see them die.

Cronos: (in the same form as Arc, but black and blood red) you know, I always did enjoy when he gave threatening speeches like that.

Optimus Prime: Megatron, stop! You don't know what destruction you will cause with that.

Arcee: not even you can control it!

Bumblebee: it's too dangerous!

Ironhide: so do a favor and hand it over.

Bulkhead: or better yet, how about we break both you and it?

Megatron: silence! Nothing will stand in my way of conquest over the universe. Now, witness the power of the Dark Spark!

He reaches in the crater and pulls up the item. It looked like the Matrix of Leadership, but it was silver, more spiky, and the center was a purple orb with dark energy from it. It releases a field that before the others reacted, caused them to become frozen in place. Megatron's Spark chamber opened up, and the Dark Spark went into him. He then begins to feel the power as he was now stronger than before.

Megatron: yes! The power... I can feel it! This is the true strength of Unicron! The Dark Spark has accepted me as its master. (Turns to leave) enjoy these final moments, Autobots. Your final hour is upon you.

The field breaks, and Arc goes after him, but before he can, Megatron grabs him and gives him a hit of the dark energy from his new power. Arc began to scream in pain, and Cronos noticed he was gaining a dark aura around him.

Cronos: what is this? This power... it feels... interesting.

Arc's then thrown back as Megatron leaves. He lands and the others help him up.

Ruby: are you okay, Arc?

Weiss: say something.

He opens his eyes, and they were briefly purple before they returned to the regular silver and blue (he's a transformer right now).

Arcturus: I'm okay. Just a bit of a blast.

Cronos: more than that. For a moment, it felt like a surge of power. This could play in our favor in the future.

Arcturus: (stands up) what was that thing?

Optimus Prime: I had hoped this day would not come.

Bumblebee: a bad omen from the past.

Arcee: (taps on the coms) Ratchet, open a ground bridge. We're bringing back some old friends.

The ground bridge opens up, and everyone enters through. On the other side, Arc recognizes it as the inside of the Ark that transported them to the world in the first place. There, they saw familiar Autobots; Ratchet, Jazz, Jetfire, Windblade, Elita-One, the Dinobots, and a few others. They also saw ones they never met before like Ultra Magnus, Wheelejack, Smokescreen, and others.

Ratchet: (sees them) by the allspark. Arcturus, you're alive.

Arcturus: good to see you too, Ratchet.

Grimlock: (gives a strong pat on the back) ha! I knew you were too tough to be killed that easily.

Arcturus: (catches his breath having the wind knocked out) thanks, Big G.

Elita-One: we were worried you'd parish at the fall. Who are your friends?

Arcturus: (straightens back up) these are my friends; Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang. Girls, meet the Autobots. You've seen them back on my home, but we didn't get to do that many introductions back then.

Ruby: it's nice to meet you all.

Weiss: Arc's told us a lot about.

Blake: especially that he helped you all escape.

Yang: and alien robots that turn into cars? That's one of the coolest things ever.

Bulkhead: we can change into more than just cars.

Bumblebee: yeah. We come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.

Arcee: but, before we get into that, how about we find Megatron?

Arcturus: right. When'd he get an upgrade? In fact, how have all of you been?

Ratchet: much of that will take too long to explain, but we will give the important details such as when we stop the Decepticons. Now, we need to figure out how to locate the Dark Spark.

Ruby: you guys keep mentioning that. What exactly is the Dark Spark?

Optimus Prime: the Matrix of Leadership, formed from Primus himself, grants the bearer the wisdom of the Primes. But for every force in the universe, there is an equal and an opposite. For every matter, an anti-matter. Legends speak of the Dark Spark: the antithesis to the Matrix of Leadership.

Arcturus: so the Dark Spark is like an evil Matrix?

Optimus Prime: in a way. Where the Matrix grants wisdom, the Dark Spark empowers its master to bend the very fabric of the universe and its inhabitants to his will.

Bumblebee: I remember hearing about it.

Ratchet: before your arrival, we gathered intelligence that Megatron's mad scientist, Shockwave, discovered something in the sea of rust. There, they were locating a powerful item that held much darkness. We thought it was a relic, but it turned out to be far worse.

Ironhide: the Dark Spark worked the same as dark energon; created Terrorcons and brought destruction.

Yang: how did you guys beat it?

Optimus Prime: Megatron and I used both our powers to try and end each other. In the end, the force was too much, and it caused an explosion that set the Dark Spark off of Cybertron, and deep into space. We have not seen any sign of it, until today.

Arcturus: and now that Megatron has it, a lot of people will get hurt.

Blake: what can we do to help?

Yang: yeah! We're here for a reason, so we can kick some metal butt!

Wheeljack: (smirks) I like this one. She's talking like a wreaker.

Arcee: hold your horses, guys. We still need to find it.

Cronos: (to Arc) you know, if you want, I could help build a special location device that can specifically locate trances of the dark energon.

Arcturus: (confused)

Cronos: what? You're not the only one who can make crazy science. How else do you think I've managed to screw over every villain I've met and pretty much troll them to no end?

Arcturus: (considers the idea) you guys said it works like dark energon. If we have a sample of it, I could help construct a scanner that can help us find a signature that's similar to the Dark Spark.

Ultra Magnus: are you certain about it?

Weiss: Arc's an expert on making insane projects work to his benefit on doing impossible stuff.

Blake: yeah. If he can make a relay tower with furniture and a garden gnome, he can find the Spark.

Arcturus: aw, you're making me blush. I think. Can transformers blush?

Optimus Prime: it might be worth a try. The only difficult factor would be getting a sample.

Bumblebee: and the only one who'd have knowledge of where would be Megatron.

Smokescreen: (imaginary lightbulb) wait, wasn't there a huge chuck on the stuff that crashed on Cybertron a few years ago? You guys mentioned about Megatron trying to make an army back then.

Bulkhead: kid's got a point.

Optimus Prime: (thinks a bit) we shall make it happen. A few of us will work to locate the dark energon, while the rest of us will remain here and continue to locate the Decepticons. But we must hurry. This is one weapon we cannot allow Megatron to use.

Nodding in understanding, everyone breaks off and gets to work. They prepared a recon team with Arc, RWBY, Optimus, Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkhead to get to Cybertron, and the others would work to find the cons.

*???*

In a dark room, there wasn't much light, expected for a cylinder cage that held Sora. He was siting on the floor, lost in his thoughts. After fighting Yozora, Sora was back in the Final World where he saw someone. He was knocked unconscious, and wound up here. He hears footsteps, and looks up to see the Master of Masters.

Master of Masters: ah, there's my dear friend. I hope you're having a great time here. Can I get you anything? A glass of water? Maybe some video games?

Sora: how about the key to the cell and letting me out?

Master of Masters: (laughs) let you out? You're adorable. Why would I send you away when you can watch from the comfort here? Plus, you and I have big plans.

Sora: you've been babbling about that since I first came here. What plans are you talking about?

Master of Masters: all in good time. I will say this place is my own making. You see, time doesn't exist in this little pocket dimension. I'm the only one who can access it, and no one except me knows of it. And besides, I've seen this all happen before, and I have every contingency for everything.

Sora: (scoffs) you're giving Arc a run for his money.

Master of Masters: and Sho would give a run for both of us. Not that it doesn't matter anyways. Now, I have to take care of some things. You stay here, be a good boy, finish your homework, and be in bed by nine.

Sora: can you at least tell me who you are?

Master of Masters: like I told you when we met; I am a man who holds no side, who is an observer, and a lost master.

He then leaves, and Sora's alone again. He then pulls out the lucky charm, and looks at it sadly. He made a promise that he would return as well, but with the cell dampening his powers, he was left powerless and unable to summon his Keyblade and call for help. His best hope was that the others would find him.

Author's note: back with the transformers!
I've never played rise of the Dark Spark before, but I've seen videos of it so I know what it's about. It'll be a mix with the Cybertron games and the Prime show. I'm not including Robots in Disguise, cause I've never seen it. And plus, it looks stupid.
The artwork does not belong to me. It belongs to their rightful owners.
The dark energy is a key thing for the journey. I'm not sayin exactly how, but if you've seen Arkham Knight with the Joker, you can guess where this'll lead.
Sora's alive. I figured I'd show what exactly happened to him, and will explain later on. And, with the MoM, I honestly see this guy not having a side. Kinda like Elijah Kamski from Detroit where he probably just wants to see the world burn.
Before we continue with the transformers, we're gonna take a look at one of the other characters in the parallel universe. Along with potentially another Cronos battle.

Next chapter: the KNIGHTS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 262 30
(Book 7) Hikari goes with Sora, Donald and Goofy to embark on a new journey to unlock her true power of the Princess of Kingdom Hearts and help Sora...
88 6 7
Akira didn't ask for much, all she wanted was to live her life on the island with her friends. Adventure was never necessary for her, as opposed to o...
24.6K 411 39
This is a story about a group of junior heroes Sora, Kalani, Donald, and Goofy. Sora and Kalani are both Keyblade wielders. The only difference is th...
2.3K 87 16
(Book 3) After Kirihax was brought into the Organization with Roxas, her life changes and so is Roxas's. However, their lives changed even more when...