DESTINY'S JOKE (BL SERIES)

Av xxizaira

Mew pulled me back, tight against him. It was a little uncomfortable as he was lying kisses along my neck and... Mer

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
DRAFTS
IM SORRY T.T
28
29
LAST CHAPTER
I will rewrite the ending

18

831 57 10
Av xxizaira

GULF

All of this pain, what's the purpose? I've been thinking about it for the last 30 minutes.

Should I give him a chance to explain? Will it clear all the misunderstanding?

I don't want to accept it but he still hold a space in my heart. Even if my mind tells me that I should runaway and hide, my body will not listen. That I'll end up hearing all of his excuses, to justify my feelings.

Slowly and careful, I sit down on the couch opposite him.

'Talk! I'll listen.' I told him with a stern voice.

'I know that all of this will not defend my action, and I won't force you to believe in me.' he started.

'The day of your parents accident, I knew it, Zee called me. I go straight to the hospital ...... I travelled for ..... 13 hours straight, b-but I'm ....  not saying this to make you feel guilty. It's ...... just that  ....... I saw you with Krists, and my mind was filled with jealousy. I was tired, hungry and the lack of sleep take it's toll on me. I can't decide clearly ...... so I stormed off without saying anything. Then I-I ......   heard about Krists ......  being on your side the whole time, until you got here in Bangkok. I feel u-useless. I can't sleep. I can't stop thinking ..... about you. But your not mine, how can I stop you from seeing someone?.' his hands were trembling along with his voice. I've never seen him so fragile like this. But I can't believe him just yet. After all I've been through.

'What about the condo and Saint? I want to hear it. Because I was doing fine. I'm picking up all the pieces of my shattered hearts, and then you waltz back like you didn't cause me pain.  ' I sighed. All of this talks worn me out.

'I wasn't meant to go that far, I swear. We were drinking, and someone told me that you and Krists .... are .... living on the same house. I'm a little bit drunk so I asked Saint to drive me home. I saw your car on the parking lot, and decided that its payback time. I didnt mean to do and say all of that. I regret what I've done. Even Saint hated me for a week, because Zee's ignoring him until now. But I promised him that I'll help them make up. I deserve every  unfortunate things, that comes in my way. But I can't let you go. Even if I say this, I know it's too late. Because Krists has you now. I had a chance but I wasted it, and I know you deserve someone better. Maybe you can come back? Let's start again? Even as friends.'  I can see his eyes, tears threatening to fall. I didn't correct his idea of me and Krists being together. I want to trust him, again, in my own way.

'If that's what you want. Okay! Let's be friends.' I was shocked when he hugged me. 'Fuck! Let me go!' I shouted.

'But we're friends? And friends do hugging ...... and kissing sometimes. ' He grinned. I turned crimson red, recalling what had happened a while ago.

'Fuck you!' I snapped showing him my middle finger.

'Sure! There's no bed in here but I think we can managed.? he said while biting his lip.

Oh God! Jesus! Spare this horny bastard.

'I'm done motherfucker! Let's go! '  I yelled at him. I sit at the passenger not giving him a second glance. Minutes have passed when he jumped to the car holding a pomeranian.

'Where did you get that?'

'It's for you. I bought him, his name is Chopper.'

'I can't. I have housemates.' I told him, the smile on his face vanished.

' But I can go back to my condo, I was planning to, and he's too cute. I'll take him.' he's emotion turned a complete 360, he's now grinning from ear to ear. Even his eyes shows victory.

'Good thing! You can leave Krists house asap.' he whispered but I heard it.

'Bastard!'

'You cursed a lot now huh! Living with bad influence? questioning me.

'What's your problem with Krists?' I retorted

'Him! Everything about him from head to toe screams trouble.'

'How funny you're the one who hurted me.' I muttered, not thinking again.

Silenced filled the car.

'I'm sorry.! I told him.

'No. I'm sorry. I crossed the line.'

No one speaks after that.

I looked at chopper, sleeping on my lap. I smiled after realizing that even if my day went really bad, there's still things around me that I'm forgetting, that life can actually be beautiful.

----

(A/N Hope you like it. ☺️ )

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

42.3K 1.9K 17
Gulf met Mew in an audition for a BL series. The first time he kissed him during an acting workshop, something stirred up in his chest. However, whe...
2.4K 173 28
"You know, I've always wondered what it would be like to kiss a guy." He muttered before he inched himself closer to me, scanning for any sign of dis...
425K 20.8K 22
He was making me stutter as his little pout was making me feel guilty. His hands exploring my lower back, going down to my ass- his bottom lip still...
59.8K 2.9K 46
Synopsis [MewGulf] Fall and pain, it all happen too sudden, as well as the owner's heart. Their hearts were falling for each other at the first sight...