Fate | Lisrene × UNDER REVISI...

By InLLaJenTos

"You forgot? Right?" I asked, more like whispery. I am really trying my best not to ask, but it suddenly came... More

PROLOGUE
CHAPTER I. FIRST MEET
CHAPTER II. MOVING IN
CHAPTER III. EVERLAND
CHAPTER IV. RED VELVET
CHAPTER V. CAFé
CHAPTER VI. DATE
CHAPTER VII. PROPOSAL
CHAPTER VIII. A DAY BEFORE
CHAPTER IX. WEDDING DAY
Dresses
CHAPTER X. A DAY AFTER
CHAPTER XI. END FILM DAY
CHAPTER XII. REVEALED
CHAPTER XIII. DEAD END
CHAPTER XIV. TIRED
CHAPTER XV. MENTOR
CHAPTER XVI. SECRET'S OUT
CHAPTER XVII. REVELATION
CHAPTER XVIII. BACK AGAIN
CHAPTER XIX. STUDENTS
CHAPTER XX. MINE
Black Velvet
Sleep OVER
MONSTER
Aftermath
Over AGAIN
Dawn
Promotion Week
After ALL
Her
Court?
Perplexed
Who?
Tease
Hang Over
Yours
Late?
Next LIFE
Last ❤️
Epilogue
AN

To HERS

2.2K 102 11
By InLLaJenTos

IRENE

It's been weeks since dispatch drop the biggest news that made me the center of interaction in the whole K industry. I haven't tried to show up then. SM Ent. seems to enjoy the attention we have right now, making all the fans focus on us.

Lisa is  busy preparing for their album now and we haven't really talk about it. As our Ceo explaining what will I say in the press con, Suho seems to be very expectant and enjoying this scene.

"Irene are you listening?" I internally rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir. I understand everything." Not wanting to stay longer, I just wanna rest and sleep after all this busy week.

"I'll let you know when will be your schedule, for now be ready and study all of this." He's referring to the scripts they've written.

I left the room with my manager, followed by my bodyguards. Not long after, Suho called me but didn't bother to look back. He doesn't have the power above me.

" Irene. " I stared at him. Making my bodyguard step away a bit. "May I know where did you buy the ring?"

"For what?" I frown when he move closer, making all the bodyguards defensively stand between us.

"You can't never find a ring like this." He laugh sarcastically, throwing me death glares. "Let's go." I was starled when he grab me from behind, making my bodyguard literally pinned him down the floor.

"You don't have the right to touch her, Boy. This is not a warning." Shock and such, I walk away from them. I didn't know my men can be this scary.

"Baby." I smiled as soon as heard her voice.

"Yes baby?" I look at my bodyguards who seem worried, as we continued to walk outside.

"I just want to hear your voice baby." As we step out of the company, phone in ny hand, I am blinded with the flashes of cameras.

"I'll see you soon baby. Go, rest and have some sleep" I said, I continue to walk towards the car. Not minding all of the reporters. They can't get near me anyway.

"I will do that. I miss you baby." I can't help but smile looking like a lost teenager who have seen her crush.

"I miss you more baby." I hang up yet haven't been able to conceal the smile on my lips.

"Irene, are you really married to Suho? Or you just want this kind of attention from us?" One of the reporter asked.

"Aren't you just pretending? To widen your fame?" - Reporter 2.

I literally want to answer them now butt its just a waste of time. Considering their assumptions were just trash.

"My Lady, we need to go. This may cause us problems if we don't. You know -." I look at him, he just bowed before opening the car.

"I don't remember having any responsibility  to answer your stupid questions." I said, glancing all the reporters who suddenly became quiet this time.

As soon as I get home, What happened earlier is already the talk of the town. What's new? I feel like I drained all of my energy as soon as I saw my bed and immediately drifted to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - -

"Do you have really to be this stubborn, Irene?" The Ceo quickly called for me today, looking angry and stressed.

"What the hell are you even thinking?" I look at him, not even said a word since I came in here.

"What about your group huh? Your sub unit? Don't you  even think about that?" I look down, of course, who wouldn't think about those things. I love my members, they're my family afterall.

*Go. Don't even think of doing the same thing later. " I immediately walk out the room, surprise seeing my members waiting for me outside.

"What are you -." I am cutted off by dragging me inside my studio. "What's the matter?"

"Unnie, don't worry about anything." Joy said, sitting next to me. So did the others.

"What are you saying?" I laugh while they remain serious.

"We also wanted to see you happy. You did everything for us unnie. You don't even made us worry, when we -." - Seulgi

"I am happy. You don't have to worry about that." I said, patting their heads one by one.

"Don't you think its time already unnie? Suho oppa might not let go you for real this time." Yeri said, as she hug me from behind.

"No. Just focus on your schedules right now okay? Don't mind -."

"Tell them unnie. We're here to support you." Wendy said, as if she can change my mind.

"No. I can't. You know -." I heard them sighed. "Family matters the most. I can't abandon you."

"Being selfish for once is not bad Unnie. Whatever you decide to tell later, we got you." Seulgi and the others went for a group hug. And Yeri is Yeri, who began annoying her older sisters.

"I can't let Red Velvet drag into this." I uttered, barely saying the word for myself. Being torn with my group and Lisa is never easy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby." I said, when she luckily answered her phone now.

"Where are you?" I frowned when she sound so different.

"I'm - I'm in the dressing room." She makes me nervous. This side of her made her more attractive and scarier at the same time. "We're having the press con today." The line went silent.

"Is this about confirming now your marriage?" She sound so serious. I know she might not say it, she's not okay with it.

"The Ceo made it happen, and -." I sighed.

"It's okay baby. I understand. Don't get too consume with their questions just like the last time." I can she her smiling, making me smile more.

"Aren't you coming baby?" I wanted to see her, and I don't know when.

"I wanted to but I might draw their attention. Just focus baby. Don't think of anything okay? Think of what you need to do." Why does it hurts hearing this from her now?

"You know I love you right, baby?" I asked, I heard her softly laughing. Making me blush and emotional at the same time.

"I love you too baby. I wanted to talk more but I need to go now baby. Have fun okay?" We hang up, staring my self on the mirror.

FLASHBACK

"You like me but not enough for you to make time and choose me."

Hearing this from her is like putting a sharp knife through my heart, but what hurts the most is seeing her with somebody else.

"My Lady, the owner of the restaurant wanted to meet you." I nodded yet confuse what are this Men in Black doing here.

"Take a sit Irene." Surprise but I bowed towards them. I look at Wendy who seem to be a different person today.

"Ms. Bae, I wont take much of your time, the guy that you are with today, Who is he?" Lisa's mom asked, elegantly sipping her wine.

"Excuse me, Tita let her breathe first." Including how she talk became different. I look at her, bracelet and ring like Lisa's. The pins and the - - - My eyes went wide when Lisa's confession last time started to sync in.

"He is not my boyfriend ma'am if that's what you mean." I look down.

"Dạchches̄." Her father said, carefully staring at me, averting to Wendy. "Give her the papers."

"Tito -." He stared at her with an aura that I couldn't even tell, then she look at me, giving me the red envelop with a dragon seal it.

He seriously gazed at me. Telling me to open and read it. I look at Wendy but just like the two in front of me, stayed serious.

A marriage certificate. I look around, they just stared at me. My eyes started to swell up, clenching my hands hard.

" Since when?" I asked. Her mother smiled at me.

"We'll tell you everything, afterall you need to go to Thailand first. For now, We need to leave. We just need to inform you before things get messy." I watch them walk and leave us here.

"That's awkward." She sighed, facing me now.

"You should've inform me beforehand Wendy." I saw the Men in Black look at us, yet Wendy in a snap of her fingers made them leave.

"Unnie, I am Wendy from Red Velvet, I can't just do that. Being Seungean is also different." I like Wendy more But Seungwan is hotter though.

"What are you going to do now?" I look at the papers once again.

"I didn't know she did -."

"She didn't. She will never, you know that." She seriously uttered, creasing her eyebrows.

END OF FLASHBACK

"Unnie." I am startled, didn't even notice that they're already here. "You've been staring yourself for minutes now." I smiled.

"I am thinking. Since when -." I smiled. "You're staying until the presscon is done?"

"Yes unnie. Don't cry." Yeri said, teasing me again.

"Kim Yeri!" I called when she literally hugged me too tight that I can't barely breathe.

"Time to go Irene." My manager said, as he guide me through outside. I look at my members once more, giving me thumb ups and hearts.

I am not surprise seeing  many reporters, journalists and audiences today. Suho didn't make it, and I am really thankful. I don't need him either.

"Are the rumors are true Irene?" I tried smiling, for the hundred times, they were asking me the same question.

"Rumors? About Suho?" I answered. My manager have been panicking since I am not reading the script anymore.

"Why are you not with husband? Is he dissing you and face this alone?"

"Husband? What are you talking about?" I gave out a fake laugh, clenching my fist. Making the reporters look at each other.

"Then, who gave you those peculiar wedding rings? Or you are just giving us the act  that you can be the center of attention?" I almost rolled my eyes, but smiled anyway.

"No. I -."

"Are you pretending to be innocent woman yet you're really not?" I was taken a back to the question.

"We're you just greedy of fame?" I sighed.

"Who cares about fame?" I answered, causing them gasped. And making my manager step closer but my bodyguards defensively stand behind me, pushing the reporters in front. The crowd went silent, all we could hear is the shutter of the cameras.

"If you're not married then, Who would else gave you those rings? We all know that its not just a ring." I laugh.

FLASHBACK

I arrive home at last, after filming for days. I am about to sleep when I notice the red envelop in the side table with a red box on top.

"What the -." I look at the date and it's literally today. As much as I want to rest but I really need to prepare now. I'm trying to call Wendy but she's nit freaking answering.

"Unnie." I was startled, speaking of the devil, she's here. "Let's go." I just nodded.

"I thought we're -." We boarded not literally talking.

"Dạchches̄, I'm sorry but you can't appear with those clothes on." She sighed.

"We have our own. You can take your rest now." They bowed and left us. "Unnie, we need to change. You can't show up with - - this." Gesturing our casual clothes.

"Do we really need to wear this? It's too formal and attention grabber." I whined. It's too formal.

"We need to. Rest unnie, we'll be very went we get there." I sat down, checking my phone if she texted me back but I receive nothing.

She's been in news lately, not just her but with Wheein. Pictures were out. Honestly, I am going to see her today but something came up.

"MyLady, we are arriving in any minute." The attendant wake me up, I didn't know I've slept for that long.

"Unnie, where's your pin? You need to wear it." I frowned.

"What pin? You didn't -."

"The red box. Where is it?"

"Here." She grab it and immediately place it on top of my dress. "Why are you panicking?" She just smiled.

"Let's go down. Their waiting." My eyes went wide when too many people are standing before us. Not to mention the black cars, men in black, men and women who's wearing a dragon symbol.

I can't remember how did I ended up inside the car, while Wendy just smiling more like smirking at me. We don't have time to chat, since they escorted us immediately in a room. A room full of not ordinary people.

I just stayed still beside her parents, and Wendy. I don't know what to feel and what to say, glad that Wendy almost answer the questions.

"Is this her - - - ?" Asked the man who screams authority and power. "No one denies the family Young Lady."

"What's your answer Young lady?" Asked one of the elder.

"Keep it or not?" Asked the lady again. They all turned to me.

"Are you certain about this? Who did regis-." I was cutted of when one of them raise her hand.

"We did. We need to, if not her identify will be shown off to your country and that's not what we wanted." I nodded.

"Don't you love my daugther?" I flinch when her father asked me that directly.

"I do." They all smiled and bowed which made me bow but before I could do so, Wendy shakes her head. They left the room, leaving the four of us to discuss more of it.

"Here's the wedding ring. Once you'll be back home, you can't remove it, unless you've cut ties with her."

"Thank you sir." They all gasped and laugh at the same time.

"You can call us Dad and Mom from now on. Make her choose you Irene, Love never fades. They rest but never fade." Her mother went to hugged me.

"Don't give up on her. She might be confuse now, but soon you'll see." I tried not to cry but I can't help it.

"Thank you Mom, Dad. Wendy." They move closer and hugged me.

"Irene Bae Manoban." I smiled reading the official marriage certificate sealed with their family symbol.

"That's make you one of us now unnie. You've been given gifts, you can check them next time. For now, you need you study everything for 3 days before going back." I nodded, teary-eyed.

In span of 3 days, I've made my self busy studying the culture, and the things I need to do and want I am prohibited with. In exception when I am in Korea since I need to be Irene Bae. Issues were still trends about her, and I don't have time to deal with it now.

"I can't believe, I am married to Pranpiya "Lalisa" Manoban."

END OF FLASHBACK

"If you're not married then, Who would else gave you those rings? We all know that its not just a ring." I laugh. Looking at them.

"Are you married to Suho? " I look around the reporters. But what caught my attention is the lady standing not far from us. When she caught me staring at her, she look down and talk to the person next to her.

"I am married." My heart pouded fast and loud enough to make me flinch when she started walking away from me again.

"But with somebody else."

"I am not married to him but I am married to HER."

- - - -

A/N : Few more 😉

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.3K 2K 10
❝ 𝗷𝗼𝗼 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻, my lovely sis, can't you help me just this once? i'm begging you. hm? please? ❞ 𝗱𝗼 𝗱𝗼-𝗵𝗲𝗲 whine, following somin around l...
1.3K 126 38
"Don't be sorry that make me more pitiful..with your pretty lips please hurry,kill me and go. i'am all right,look at me one last time,smiles like not...
401K 10.1K 38
10:00 PM KST. Lisa grit her teeth. Shit. In about 30 minutes, Jennie Kim's plane would arrive in Incheon Airport from Paris. Yet here I am, sitting b...
579 32 28
This is Fanfiction, please don't take anything seriously from this story. It was summer and it was that time of year when everybody wanted to be som...