]Sanscest Oneshots[

By Leffee

If everything went well - a bunch of oneshots with a bunch of ships. Rules and requests inside. Also please d... More

Requests only here
After the job [Error x Reaper/DestructiveDeath]
Go to sleep or else... [Error x Dream/Insomnia]
A new kind of touch [Errorfresh]
Clinging to the hope [Classic x Red/Kustard]
Saved [Error x Classic]
I will take care of you [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]
Not what it seems [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]
I will help you...somehow [Classic x Horror]
Definitely interesting [Ink x Geno]
Stubbornness and sickness [Error x Ink/Errorink]
Importance [Cross x Nightmare/Crossmare]
The favourite part [Shattered!Dream x Error]
Let's stick together [Classic x Horror]
Finally [Killer x Nightmare/ Killermare]
Delayed love [Reaper x Geno/ Afterdeath]
Aftermath [Bad Sans Poly]
Shared future [Error x Ink/Errorink]
Unexpected [Reaper x Geno/Afterdeath]
Teddy bears' stack [Error x Reaper/DestructiveDeath]
Attention [Nightmare x Blue]
You belong with me [Dream x Killer/Driller]
A bit of exploring [Error x Blue/Errorberry]
Interrupted date [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]
Helping hand [Horror x Cross]
Hopeful [Error x Blue/Errorberry]
It's all just a bad dream [Nightmare and Classic]
Positively surprised [Error x Shattered!Dream]
Lazy day [Bad Sanses + Lust]
Oh boy smooching time [Nightmare x Lust/Lustmare]
One way or another [Error x Horror]
Hideout [Error x Dream/Insomnia]
An argument [Geno x Fresh]
Missing [Error x Nightmare]
Gaslit [Killer x Nightmare/Killermare]
Imperfect [Cross x Nightmare/Crossmare]
Pressing matters [Bad Sans Poly]
I love you, I must beat you up [Ink X Dream X Error/Inksomnia]
Crowdy [Error x Ink/Errorink]
Guardian [Error x Nightmare/Errormare]

Locked together [Dust x Cross]

7K 158 65
By Leffee

A request for Shifty_Shade. Hope it's good.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"So what if I did? Huh?! It's for everybody! Not only you!" Dust shouted, a flare of magic coming from his eye.

"No!" Cross screamed back, equally angry. "You knew it was mine! I claimed it in front of everyone, but of course you didn't listen! Or worse even, you did that on purpose!"

"Ha! Me?! You must be delusional!"

"Delusional?! Maybe you're just an idiot!?"

Nightmare pinched his nose in annoynace, as he observed Dust and Cross arguing from a distance. When he brought the latter into the group, he wasn't expecting such chaos. He didn't understand why Dust acted the way he did towards the other. He was usually peaceful when it came to this sort of things.

Either way it was really starting to piss him off. At first it wasn't so noticable, but as the time passed the two seemed to fight over the stupidest things. Dust seemed to get angry at anything that Cross did at this point, and Cross always argued back. Even now, he was sure that they were fighting over something trivial.

Nightmare looked around himself. Horror was not there, even though he was sure he had been a minute ago. He must have teleported away. Honestly, Nightmare didn't blame him. He noticed Killer, who was climbing up the stairs while covering the sides of his skull in annoyance. The only one who remained was Error, who was messing with the strings in his hands. He looked like he tried not to explode from irritation, but Nightmare could tell that his patience was wearing thin.

He needed to do something. Fast.

"Oh yeah? And I'm supposed to believe that?! As if!" Cross shouted. Truthfully, he was getting tired from all this yelling, but he couldn't lose against Dust. The hooded skeleton has been getting on his nerves for a long time, for no reason at all.

"Yes! Everyone with a br-!" Dust didn't end his sentence, as he felt a tentacle wrapping around himself. One glance and he saw that Cross was in a similar situation. It wasn't hard to guess what happened. "B-boss?! What the hell?"

Nightmare looked up at the two skeletons, which he was holding.

"I have had enough of your bickering. So I thought of a fun, little idea that will help you get along." His voice was calm, however his eyes not so much. Cross gulped, not sure what to expect.

Meanwhile, Nightmare walked closely to some room and threw the two inside, quickly closing the door and locking it.

"Now." He said coldly from the other side. "You two will sit there until you do something, or talk, or whatever and decide to get along."

The two skeletons heard the footsteps, which soon dissapearred. Dust immediately rushed to the door trying desperately to open it, with no success. Damn it, Nightmare was serious.

While Dust was trying furiously to find a way out, Cross sat quietly against the wall. It wasn't hard to judge that they were forced to be here. Together. Ugh, what a cliche.

"Ngh! Great, now we're really stuck. And this is all your fault!" Dust barked.

"My fault???" Cross stood up angered. "Remeber who started all of this? You!"

And with that the arguing started all over again.

But everyone has their limit and after almost half an hour, they both feel to the floor exhausted.

Cross huffed trying to catch his breath. "You know...since...we're actually...trapped in here, maybe we should stop..."

"...Fine." Dust grumbled and sat at the opposite of the short skeleton.

Some more time has passed with both glaring at each other and the door not opening. It wasn't the best situation to say the least and they both still needed to eat and drink, neither being provided in this room.

Cross felt his stomach growl as his anger lessened and was replaced by some nervousness. "Hey, umm, since we're locked in here with nothing to do, maybe you could tell me why you don't like me that much?"

Dust looked down from his place at the other, clearly not amused by the situation they were in. "Me? You're the one who always argues." He glared.

"Well, I mean. You always start, so I just fight back. And you have for as long as I can remeber. I just don't understand why..." Cross' voice trailed off.

"I, um. W-well." Dust looked down, suddenly looking nervous.

"Dust?" Cross rose his brow, not really sure what to think about the unexpected change.

"That's because...I-I..." Dust then proceeded to mumble something incoherently.

"Huh? Um, I didn't quite catch that..."

"I like you, okay?!" Dust stood up growling, but after a while he realized what he had said and sat down embarrassed.

"You-you like me??" Cross asked in disbelief. He has been so rough toward him, so how?

"I do... You're just, so cute a-and adorable and...stuff." Dust admitted hesitantly.

Meanwhile Cross was blushed like crazy. Cute? Adorable?? He tried to say something and failed miserably.

An awkward silence followed, when two skeletons tried to come to terms with what just happened.

Finally Cross decided to speak up, still full of questions. "If that's true...why were you so mean to me and argued with me over everything? I thought you hated me."

"...No I didn't." Dust stood up slowly and sat down next to Cross making him wince. "I just, I guess it was sort of defence mechanism? I just tried not to admit even to myself that I like you like that...I though that maybe if I acted like I hate you, I would stop crushing on you so much. Eventually I started doing it automatically. Well, it's safe to say that this plan didn't work..."

Cross couldn't believe what he was hearing. And most importantly, Dust's confession made him think. Was he also trying to hide his love for the other? He looked at him. He was so handsome and could be really nice, he saw that when he interacted with other...He was quite lovable...But he wasn't sure what he felt yet.

Just when he was rethinking everything, he felt a hand on his cheek turning his face slowly towards the other. He tried to say something but didn't get to do it, when he felt a warm pair of lips on his own.

He was almost paralyzed at this point, but ever so reluctantly kissed back. The sparks flew and he felt himself being pulled into the other's lap.

They both pulled away after a while.

"Cross you-" Dust didn't get to end his sentence, because Cross softly kissed him again and wrapped his arms around his neck, still sitting on his laps.

Dust copied his action and hugged his waist.

Eventually, they backed away looking into each other's eyes.

"Cross, why?"

"I know that it's stupid, but I think that I just realized that I love you too..." Cross looked down, embarassed.

"R-really?" Dust perked up. "You're serious?"

Cross nodded slowly.

"And you're not angry at how I was treating you?" Dust asked unsure.

"No. I mean, I wasn't the nicest either, so..."

There was a moment of silence.

"So, does that mean that you're my boyfriend now?"

Cross visibly blushed at the word. "I-if you want me to be."

"Yes! I mean, yes I do." Dust shouted excitedly, hugging him close.

Cross let out a small giggle, feeling happy and relieved. He snuggled closer to Dust's chest and blushed, when he felt him kiss his cheek.

He tried to return the favour, when suddenly the door of the room opened widely.

They both stared in that direction and saw a grinning Nightmare.

"Well, I wasn't expecting this outcome, but it still pleases me. Now go out, I don't want you to starve." And with that he left.

Dust and Cross smiled at each other, even though they were embarrassed out of their minds.

"Let's get out of here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 3.6K 86
[Requests are Closed ;-;] Well, well, well.... what are you doin here? ( ͡^ ͜ʖ ͡^) Ya read the title right! I am a massive SANSCEST SHIPPER! *...
1.2K 50 7
Hello! This is a Killer Oneshot book as you can see, and yes, I will take requests as long as it's not what's on the list below. And I'm sorry if you...
29.5K 891 37
ships it contains - •Cream •Nightkiller •errorink •afterdeath •Scixfell •Dustberry The setting is in a high school like story so uh if you find that...
29.9K 560 56
I've never done anything like this before so I'm nervous but I've seen other people do them and they kinda seem pretty fun so I might try! The cover...