moonlight | 𝐜. 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲

By cedricdeservedbetter

𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐰𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧�... More

𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟏. 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐮𝐦
𝐮𝐧- 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐱- 𝐯𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬
𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬- 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐛
𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐪- 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐬𝐢𝐱- 𝟑/𝟒
𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭- 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬? 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭
𝐝𝐢𝐱- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟐. 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭
𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞- 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐥𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫
𝐝𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞- 𝐠𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐞𝐠𝐠
𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞 - 𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞- 𝐜𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠
𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐫𝐲
𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐮𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐬𝐞𝐩𝐭- 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐡𝐮𝐢𝐭- 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐨𝐦
𝐝𝐢𝐱-𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐟- 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭- 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝?
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝟑. 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐯𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐥
𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭 𝐞𝐭 𝐮𝐧- 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞- 𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

2.5K 64 57
By cedricdeservedbetter

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒 𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐜, Estelle listened carefully to what he was saying. She found him quite interesting, and his English accent pleased her ears. As Cedric was showing her the library, she chewed on her gum, blowing bubbles every so often. Estelle loved gum and she always had some stashed away somewhere. She insisted that it helped her focus. 

"Well, what did you think?" asked Cedric when the unofficial tour was over, the two had arrived back outside and sat down once more.

"As I said before, it's quite enchanting, much different than Beauxbatons," she answered, blowing another bubble.

"What's Beauxbatons like?" asks Cedric, tilting his head.

"Ah, it's quite large, easy to get lost in. There are gardens out in the front, but they're all very uniform. The corridors are polished and everything is always tidy and neat, as well as all of it being white and gold. It's echoey and there aren't many decorations, not like all of the beautiful portraits you guys have. Hogwarts is just much more... homey."

"I would love to visit Beauxbatons someday," states Cedric.

Estelle hums in acknowledgement as she gazes up at the sky.

"Oi Cedric!" calls a boy that Estelle doesn't know.

Cedric looks at Estelle, "I have to go, I'm sorry." he says regretfully, standing up.

"That's quite alright, I'll just find Hannah," says Estelle, who is pulled to her feet by Cedric.

"Maybe I'll see you at dinner?" he asks.

"Maybe," answers Estelle.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Estelle found Hannah, Celeste, and Fleur in their shared room back on the carriage. Normally back the school it was two girls to a room, but since the carriage is obviously quite a bit smaller, not that Estelle minded of course. Having Hannah and Celeste around was a blast. 

"So?" asks Hannah as Estelle enters their room.

"So what?" answers Estelle, utterly confused.

"How was your date with that boy, Cedric was it?" this came from Fleur.

"It was not a date," groans Estelle, sitting down on the edge of her bed.

"It was totally a date," says Celeste.

"It was not!"

"Another question, why the hell did Tommy get to meet him before we did?" Fleur practically screeches.

"He was there!" Estelle shrugs.

"You're introducing him to us at dinner," says Hannah, quite matter of factly.

"That would be like feeding him to wolves, no way" snorts Estelle.

"Pretty please," begs Celeste.

"Yeah, otherwise I'll just go up to him myself, and I don't think you'd appreciate that," adds Fleur, in her typical older sister fashion.

"Alright, alright, I'll introduce you lot at dinner," cries Estelle, flopping onto her back.

"Yay! We get to meet Estelle's hot boyfriend," shouts Hannah.

"He's not my boyfriend," groans Estelle, tossing a pillow at Hannah, which hit her square in the chest. This makes Hannah put her hands up in surrender.

"Not you boyfriend yet," teases Fleur, wiggling her eyebrows.

This makes Estelle groan and shove her flushed face into her silk pillowcase.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The group of five had now made their way to the Great Hall and were sitting at a long table, eating.

"English food is actually quite good," Tommy says with his mouth full of chicken and potatoes.

"Don't talk with your mouth full of food, that's gross," Hannah groans, covering her eyes with her hands jokingly.

"Hannah, we've been trying to get him to stop for years, it's not worth it," Estelle chuckles, rolling her eyes at her friends.

"I'm never giving up," Hannah exclaims, holding her fork up.

"Good luck with that," Fleur chortles.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here," Tommy exclaims, shoving more food into his mouth.

"Sorry," they all chime.

"Have you guys met Stell's boyfriend?" asks Tommy, a bit begrudgingly. 

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND," Estelle nearly screams, cathing the attention of a few students near her. She blushes after realizing how loud she said it.

"She's introducing us to him after dinner," Celeste says with a shit-eating grin on her face.

"Yeah, well I'm not coming," Tommy glowers, stabbing a potato with his fork.

"Fine by me, that means there are fewer people for me to embarrass myself in front of," Estelle mutters, looking down, still not happy about this whole situation.

"Pretty boy is staring at you Essie," Hannah singsongs and wiggles her brows, catching sight of the boy's honey-coloured waves looking their way. 

"Bloody hell," Estelle moans, shifting in her seat slightly.

"That boy is eye candy," Hannah notes, quite unmistakably checking him out. 

"Oh gross," Celeste gags, "Stop checking out Stell's boyfriend."

The group of five had completed dinner and were walking back into the corridor, when, coincidentally, they ran into Cedric. As soon as Tommy had spotted the boy, he turned the other way.

"Oh hey Estelle," Cedric says, spotting the shorter girl.

"Hey Cedric, how are you?" Estelle says awkwardly, not used to talking to him with others around.

"I'm good," Cedric replies, eyeing all of the girls that stood behind Estelle.

"Erm, these are my friends Hannah and Celeste, and that's my sister Fleur," Estelle says awkwardly.

" 'Ello Cedric," Fleur says, her voice similar to Estelle's but her accent was much thicker.

"Eet iz nice to meet you," Hannah says, shaking Cedrics hand, her accent also quite heavy.

"Stell 'as talked about you," Celeste says, winking at the boy and making Estelle blush.

"She doesn't mean that! Well I mean I've mentioned your name, but she made it sound bad. It's not like I'm obsessed with you or anything!" Estelle rushes out, wringing her hands together.

"Stell, it's fine, I've talked about you to my friends too," Cedric says softly, placing his hands over hers to get them to stop moving.

"Oh, okay, cool," Estelle giggles awkwardly before turning to her friends.

"Guys, can you go now?" Estelle whisper yells in French.

"Oooh wanna talk to him alone?" Fleur replies.

"Something like that."

"Well goodbye Cedric, et was nice to meet you," Fleur says to him.

"Goodbye," Cedric replies, slightly confused.

"Bloody hell that was embarrassing, I'm sorry about them," Estelle groans, turning to look at Cedric.

"It's fine, I'm glad I got to meet your sister," Cedric returns with a shrug.

"Yeah, we're kinda inseparable, so it was bound to happen at some point," Estelle explains, as the girls were in fact practically attached at the hip.

"Stell, can I show you something?" Cedric asks abruptly.

"Yeah, what is it?" asks Estelle, raising an eyebrow.

"It's a place, follow me."

The two had now gone outside to a place Estelle didn't recognize. For a second she thought he might be kidnapping her, but she shook her head, riding her brain if the silly though.

"Where are we going Ced?" she asks.

"Do you trust me?" questions Cedric

"Er, I suppose so, I haven't exactly known you for long," replies Estelle with a chuckle.

"You're right, I shouldn't have worded it like that," Cedric chuckles as well. 

"We're here."

"Wow, it's beautiful," Estelle whispers looking around.

The two had arrived at a lake, more specifically an area of the lake with a small wooden dock that was quite hidden. The shoreline was slightly rocky, and behind it were rolling hills, dotted with trees. The lake itself was quite large and reflected an image of the moon, the bright white dazzling, Estelle had an affinity for the moon ever since a young age, it brought her a sense of serenity. 

"I didn't want to show you when I was giving you the tour, I wanted to save it for night time, it's so much better this way," Cedric shrugs.

"I love it, Cedric," whispers Estelle, completely in awe.

"I come here when I need quiet time, a place to think," Cedric explained a bit awkwardly, rubbing his hand on the back of his neck.

"Then why would you bring me here?" Estelle questions curiously.

"I thought you would like it, although I'm not completely sure what made me think that," Cedric replies sheepishly, realizing how weird he must sound.

"Well you were right, I love it," Estelle says sweetly.

The two sat at the dock a bit, and they didn't exchange many words. They just sat there gazing at both the lake, and one another. The silence was comfortable like it was between two lifelong friends. It wasn't though, as the two had barely known each other for twenty-four hours.

"I think we ought to head in, its quite late," Estelle finally said in her beautiful, honey-like voice, the honey-ness only amplified by her accent.

"I'll walk you to your dorm, er carriage," Cedric stutters, standing up and once again pulling Estelle to her feet.

"You don't have to, Cedric really."

"I want to, what kind of guy would I be if I were to let such a pretty girl walk alone at night," Cedric explains, lacing his arm with hers.

"Well thank you," Estelle blushes.

The two walk back to Estelle's carriage, arms laced with one another. They had finally made their way back and detached their arms from one another. Estelle let out a sigh at the lack of warmth. 

"Goodnight Cedric," Estelle said, kissing him on the cheek, something she often did, but it came as a surprise to Cedric, leaving the poor boy incredibly flustered. She then turned around and entered the carriage, shutting the door softy

"Goodnight Stell," Cedric whispers to the air, a blush covering his face.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 7 22
Amelia Potter,a girl who looks like her mother except she has her fathers hair, goes into her fourth year.Her brother gets picked to be a champion in...
180K 5.6K 20
New year of Hogwarts for Annabelle and it will be an interesting one at that with the Triwizard Tournament coming up. New friendships are made more d...
15.7K 1K 73
It's a story about a girl who by accident enters the fictional world and she knows what going to happen. she just wants to survive normally but that...