The Grimm Slayer (DoomGuy Mal...

By stormbro

(In this story Y/N, you are the Doom Slayer. Even in this world, your objective is still the same: Rip and Te... More

Myterious World
Who Is He?
Welcome to Beacon
Emerald Forest
Transformation
First Day
Temper
In Time
Teammates
Kill Them All...
The Hunter and The Hunted
To The Hunt
Painful Past
Evolved
Buried Feelings
A/N: NEW BOOK! Cold Blooded Killers (Raiden Male Reader X Akame Ga Kill)
A/N: NEW BOOK! The Will of The Heart (Rorschach Male Reader X Persona 5)
On Ice
Outbreak
A/N: Apologies for the long updates!
Group of Unfortunates
Returning Fear
An End to a Nightmare
A/N: NEW BOOK! Parasites (Prototype Male Reader X Parasyte the Maxim)
Investigate
The Doom-Destoyers
Ghosts of The Past
A/N Chapter! Please Read!
Missing in Action

Preparation

6.5K 99 167
By stormbro

(Hope you enjoy!)

Everyone was gathered all together wih their sleeping bags as well as their sleeping clothes. Just talking, napping, reading and writing. Ruby was writing a letter.

Yang: "It's like a big slumber party!"

She says as she falls next to Ruby on her sleeping bag.

Ruby: "I don't think dad would approve of all the boys though."

Yang: "I know I do purrs."

Yang eyes the boys until Jaune passes by in his...oddly childish outfit.

Yang: "Eeeh, what's that?" She asks Ruby about her letter.

Ruby: "A letter to the gang back at Signal. I promised to tell them all about Beacon and how's things are going."

Yang: "Awww that's sooo cuuuuuttte" She says to tease her sister.

Ruby: "Shut up!" She throws a pillow at Yang. "I didn't get to bring my friends with me to school, it's weird not knowing anyone here."

Yang: "What about Jaune? He's...nice. There you go, plus one friend! That's 100% increase! Also, what about big guy from earlier, he saved you way back before Jaune. And seeing those muscles must make it a 200% increase!" Yang says jokingly.

Ruby: "Sighs Pretty sure Weiss counts as a Negative friend. Back to 100."

Yang: "Theres no such thing as a negative friends. You just made 2 friends and 1 enemy."

Ruby throws another pillow at her. The Slayer was watching the two of them from a distance. Leaning up against a wall, still in his armor with his arms crossed.

Samuel: "Do you plan to stay in that armor all night?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Vega: "The Slayer has no other clothing to change into, Dr. Hayden."

Samuel: "I see."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Slayer looked out the window and looks at the moon. Remembering long ago, when the Demons invaded Earth.

He remembered it all. The cries for help, the smell of death, and the feeling of ripping and tearing through Demons. He felt the rage burning deeply inside him. His hands closed into fists.

Velvet: "Oh, hello again!"

The Slayer's eyes widened as he looked beside him was the same girl with the rabbit ears.

Velvet: "How are you doing?" She asked with a smile.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "I'm..."

Velvet: "Oh, I never got to ask you: What's your name?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Slayer." He responded in a low tone.

Velvet: "Slayer? I...see. Nice to meet you!"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Yeah."

Velvet: "Do you have a sleeping bag?" She asked him.

The Slayer shook his head in response.

Velvet: "Oh, well I have an extra one if you need it!"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "Don't need one..."

Velvet: "Huh? You don't?"

The Slayer shook his head in response.

Velvet: "I see...well, good night!"

She waves goodbye before leaving. The Slayer waved gently in response and sighs. The Doom Slayer spent EONS in Hell on an endless rampage killing Demons. He does not sleep, he does not rest, he only has the desire to kill all that is unholy.

Vega: "How kind of her." Vega simply says.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Slayer looked back at Ruby and Yang, who was talking to a girl sitting on the ground with black hair, a black bow, and a book. The girl with the book clearly seemed uninterested in their attempt to talk to her.

Ruby: "What's it about?"

Black-haired girl: "Huh?"

Until she asked that.

Ruby: "You book. Does it have a name?"

Black-haired girl: "Well, it's about a man with two souls. Each fighting for control over his body."

Yang: "Oh yeah that's...real lovely." She says with a discreet tone of sarcasm.

Ruby: "I love books. Yang used to read me every night before bed. Stories of heroes, monsters...they're one of the reasons I wanna be a Huntress."

This caught not only her attention, but the Slayer's.

Black-haired girl: "Why is that? Hoping you'll live happily ever after?"

Ruby: "I'm hoping we all will. As a girl, I wanted to be just like those heroes in the books. Someone who fought for what was right and who protected people who couldn't protect themselves."

Black-haired girl: "That's very ambitious for a child. Unfortunately the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

Ruby: "Well, that's why we're here. To make it better." She said with a smile.

The Slayer's eyes widened a bit after hearing that. It sounded nice, but he knew just how far the darkness went on. And for some reason, he acknowledged her ideal.

Yang: "Oooh, I'm so proud of my baby sister!"

She then gives Ruby a tight hug, lifting her up in the air.

Ruby: "Cut it out!" She says angrily.

Soon they were fighting. There were punches and...a cat noise? Meh.

Black-haired girl: "Well, Ruby, Yang, it's a pleasure to-"

White-haired girl: "What in the world is going on over here?! Don't you realize some of us are trying to sleep?" She soon realized who she was talking to as her eyes widened.

White-haired girl/Yang: "Oh not you again!!" They both said at the same time.

Ruby: "Shh! Guys, she's right. People are trying to sleep." She said with a worried tone.

White-haired girl: "Oh, now you're on my side."

Ruby: "I was always on your side!" She says loudly.

Yang: "Yeah, what's your problem with my sister? She's only trying to be nice!" She says angrily.

White-haired girl: "She's a hazard to my health!"

Samuel: "So noisy." He says with a slightly annoyed tone.

Vega: "Indeed."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

The Doom Slayer began to make his way towards the exit of the room. Doing so caused him to get the attention of Yang, Ruby, and the white-haired girl.

Yang: "Has no one seriously asked that guy what his name was?" She raised an eyebrow.

Ruby: "Oh, I keep forgetting!!" She slaps her face.

White-haired girl: "You dolt! He's the one that saved me from being blown off the cliff!"

Yang: "Why don't you ask him how Ruby?"

Ruby: "Yeah, I'll be be back."

White-haired girl: "Sure, take your time." She says sarcastically at her.

Ruby rolls her eyes and leaves to run after the Slayer. The Slayer was slowly walking in the hallway with his footsteps banging on the floor below him.

Ruby: "Hey wait!"

The Slayer stops and turns his head to meet her.

Doom Slayer:(Y/N): "..."

Ruby: "I've been meaning to ask you, for awhile. What's your name? Do you have a name?" She asked him.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Slayer."

Ruby: "Huh? Slayer? Is that really your name?" She said to him, confused.

The Doom Slayer nodded in response.

Ruby: "Ooook then, where are you going? Aren't you going to get some rest?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Don't need any."

Ruby: "Huh? What's do you mean, everyone needs to rest every now and then." She says with a small smile.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Ruby looked up at the Slayer, and realized he was being serious about him not needing rest. She felt a bit unease and did not know what to do.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "...Your scythe."

Ruby: "Huh?" She says.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "It's...cool." He says with a small thumbs up.

Ruby gasp a little and then smiled brightly.

Ruby: "Heh heh, thanks!"

The Slayer nods in response.

Ruby: "Well, good night then!"

She waves goodbye and the Slayer gently waved back. He would stand there watching her go before leaving the building and standing outside in the courtyard, staring at the stars for the rest of the night. Once it was morning, the Doom Slayer was the first one to make it to the footlockers and obtained all his weapons. Checking to see if each gun was fully loaded and if his chainsaw had enough gasoline. He waited for everyone else to arrive. Nearby, he could hear the conversation of two.

White-haired girl: "So Pyrrha, have you given any thought to whose team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong, well known individual such as yourself."

The Slayer looked by to see the white-haired girl talk to a pure red-haired girl, whose name is Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Hmm, I'm not quite sure. I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): ("Wait, team? With people? Does that mean I'll...?")

The Slayer shook his head. He refused the idea that he would work along side a team, especially with teenagers.

Vega: "It would appear that this initiation will both test each individual's leadership and combat abilities in battle, as well as the teamwork each group will demonstrate."

Samuel: "Knowing your history, I can tell this doesn't sit well by you, doesn't it Slayer?"

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Jaune: "You know what else is great? Me, Jaune Arc. Nice to meet you."

He heard Jaune nearby, as he was talking to the white-haired girl.

White-haired girl: "You again?" She says with a hint of contempt.

Pyrrha: "Nice to meet you Jaune." Pyrrha says with a small wave.

Jaune: "Yeah yeah. Pushes her aside So Weiss, couldn't help but hear your fondness of me the other day."

Weiss scoffs.

Weiss: "You've got to be kidding me."

Jaune: "Don't worry, no need to feel embarrassed. So, been hearing rumors about teams. I was thinking you and me would be a good one. What do ya say?" He says with a slick tone.

Pyrrha: "Actually, the teams are comprised of 4 students each so-"

Jaune: "Ya don't say? Zooms over to Pyrrha Well hot stuff, play your cards right and maybe you can join with the winning team."

Weiss gets in between Pyrrha with her arms out.

Weiss: "Jaune is it? Do you have any idea who you're talk to?"

Jaune: "Not in the slightest snow angel."

Weiss: "This is Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Hello again!" She waves again.

Weiss: "Pyrrha graduated top of her class at Sanctum."

Jaune: "Never heard of it." He says it with a low tone.

Weiss: "Scoffs Shes won the Mistral tournament four years in a row. A new record."

Jaune: "The what?" He says completely confused.

By this point, Weiss was upset.

Weiss: "She's on the front of every Pumpkin Pete's Marshmallow Flakes box!!" She says while flailing her arms.

Jaune then gasps.

Jaune: "That's you?! They only do that for star athletes and cartoon characters!"

Pyrrha: "Yeah. It was pretty cool, sadly the cereal isn't very good for you."

Weiss: "So after hearing all of this, do you really think you're in the position to ask her to be on your team?"

Jaune: "I guess not...sorry." He says with a slumped down attitude.

Samuel: "She seems interesting."

Vega: "Who do you mean Dr. Hayden?"

Samuel: "This Weiss character. She seems like the kind who knows how to get what they want when they want it. Very direct too."

Vega: "She is rather cold....no pun intended."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Vega: "As for her friend, I detect that she is a rather powerful individual." Vega says as he was talking about Pyrrha.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): "..."

Speaker: "Would all first year students please report to Beacon cliff for initiation. Again, all first year students report to Beacon cliff immediately."

The Doom Slayer passed by Jaune, who was stuck against the wall with a spear through his hoodie. Then Pyrrha took her spear back and left.

Soon, everyone made it to the Beacon cliff for initiation. Everyone was standing on square platforms near the cliff. Professor Ozpin and Glynda Goodwitch were there.

Professor Ozpin: "For years you have trained to become warriors. And today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda: "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates...today." She said with a serious tone.

The Slayer heard Ruby complain a bit.

Doom Slayer(Y/N): ("Looks likes she's not thrilled of this idea either. Honestly, I work best alone.")

Professor Ozpin: "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here in Beacon. So it is your best interest to be paired with someone whom you can work well."

Doom Slayer(Y/N): ("Like I plan to work with anyone.") He says sarcastically in his head.

Professor Ozpin: "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years."

The Doom Slayer's visor suddenly turned darker.

Professor Ozpin: "...That includes you, Slayer." He says as he turns to meet the Slayer's eyes, even though it shouldn't be possible.

Soon after, the Slayer's visor went back to normal. Some people were staring at the Slayer, either intimidated or curious.

Professor Ozpin: "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way. Do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path, or you will die."

The Slayer heard Jaune chuckle nervously and gulp.

Professor Ozpin: "You will be monitored and graded for the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene. You will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path, containing several relics. Each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. You will guard that item, as well as you standing and grace you appropriately. Are there any questions?"

Jaune was about to say something, but the Doom Slayer cocked his shotgun, making everyone look at him. He slowly turns to meet everyone's gaze and they all look away. Professor Ozpin smirked.

Professor Ozpin: "Good. Now, take your positions."

The Doom Slayer chose not to wait around and immediately jumped off the cliff, jumping a great distance.

Professor Ozpin: "Well now, someone is eager. Get ready."

The Slayer was head first towards the ground, did a backflip, landed on the ground while skidding. He slowly checks his surroundings with his DoomBlade out. It was clear. He retracted his blade and slowly pulled out his shotgun, before marching on into the forest.

And in the forest from a distance, a red portal opened up. Alex Mercer came out from the portal, as well did several demons and one Supreme Hunter.

Alex Mercer: "Spread out, find him."

The Demons dispersed as well did the Supreme Hunter.

Alex Mercer: "I want to learn more about this world." He says with an evil smile.

(That's the end of Chapter 4! I hope you enjoyed and please feel free to comment your thoughts on this book! Thank you!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 297 38
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
2.2K 20 31
This is my (Male Reader x RWBY x BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle) fanfic. Whether you think this is canon to my previous fanfics or not is up to you. When...
167K 2.7K 43
(ALL ART THAT ARE IN THIS STORY ARE MADE BY ME) You are Y/N, that's the only thing you remember from your past, people call you Y/N, and people call...
3.2K 115 8
Following the War against Salem, Sincline and the rest of Remnant are faced with yet another as they are thrust into a conflict predating Existence h...