◇Are You Okay?◇ [Hwang Hyunji...

By Devi_Maharaj_108

Remake of Are You Okay from my other account @Imfine108 "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at her worriedly. My... More

Chapter: 1◇
Chapter: 2◇
Chapter: 3◇
Chapter: 4◇
Chapter: 5◇
Chapter: 6◇
Chapter: 7◇
Chapter: 8◇
Chapter: 9◇
Chapter: 10◇
Chapter: 11◇
Chapter: 13◇
Chapter: 14◇
Chapter: 15◇
Chapter: 16◇
Chapter: 17◇
Chapter: 18◇
Chapter: 19◇
Chapter: 20◇
Chapter: 21◇
Chapter: 22◇
Chapter: 23◇
Chapter: 24◇
Chapter: 25◇
Chapter: 26◇

Chapter; 12◇

5.2K 178 105
By Devi_Maharaj_108

Hyunjin's POV:

I watched how Y/N cleaned up the Cafè and left the room to get her belongings. Just as I got up to get my things, I heard a small, cute whine come from the toddlers mouth who still didn't leave my arms.

"Big Hyungie?" Jimin called out.

"Mmh?" I hummed, slipping my bag on.

"Minnie don' wan' go home" he whimpered looking at me with big doe eyes.

"You have to Mochi, where else are you going to go?" I sighed, tightening my grip around him.

"Minnie can stay with big Hyungies!" He cheered looking at me with a grin.

"You can't, how about this-" I smiled watching him look at me in confusion and curiosity. "When you go home you must protect Noona, can you do that for me Champ?" I asked.

"Minnie can do that, Minnie big boy!" He giggled cutely.

Y/N's POV:

As I left the backroom, I watched the two whisper to each other with a small smile on my face.

"Minnie, come now" I called out with opened arms for Jimin.

"Nuu, wan' stay with Big Hyungie" he whined looking at me with big doe eyes and a cute pout.

"Minnie..." I sighed
"You've bothered Hwang enough for toda-"

"No, No it's fine. It's okay" Hyunjin said with a small smile making me nod.

As we all left the Cafè and I locked up everything. I looked at the dark sky with a sigh.

"Are you cold Minnie?" I asked the toddler in Hyunjin's arms.

"No, Big Hyungie wawm (warm)" he said snuggling into Hyunjin's chest.

"Okay" I giggled as Hyunjin chuckled at the cute sight. As I turned to Hyunjin-

"Let me walk you home, we basically live on the same street" he offered.

"No, it's fine you don't have to do it" I politely declined.

"No, no, I instist" he fought back.

Nodding my head in defeat as we walked in silence-

"Noona?" Jimin called out making me hum in response with a soft smile on my face.

"Is A-appa home?" He whimpered.

The smile on my face was soon wiped off as I looked at him sadly.

He stuttered when he said Appa...

"I-I don't kn-know Minnie, let's n-not t-t-talk about that" I cursed myself for stuttering.

"Otay, can Minnie listen to Bwaby Shawk pwease?" He cutely asked.

"Sure, since Minnie asked so nicely" I smiled. Taking out my headphones and phone, placing it on his head as I play the song.

Giggling softly as he hums to the tune. Both Hyunjin and I walking in a now comfortable silence with Jimin humming to the song.

"Why did Jimin seem so scared when he asked about your father?" Hyunjin asked.

"Uh, m-my A-appa hasn't been h-home so I-I was worried" I stuttered avoiding eye contact.

Watching Hyunjin nod to my lie with pursed lips made me sigh in relief.

Once we neared my house I stopped dead in my tracks as I looked at the house in horror. The lights are on...
I could hear glass breaking and groans from inside.

Appa's here...

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a whimper from the arms of Hyunjin.

Turning to look at Hyunjin to see Jimin clutching into his (Hyunjin's) neon hoodie and looking at the house in fear.

There's no time to be scared Y/N, be strong for Jimin!

Walking towards the duo as I take off the headphones from Jimin and looking at him with an assuring smile.

"You know the plan Minnie, blast your music because we're going to play hide and seek, okay?" I asked, watching him nod at me as he put the headphones on and clutched onto my phone with his small chubby hands.

Taking him into my arms as I kiss his forehead, smiling when he relaxed and rested his head on my shoulder.

Looking up at Hyunjin whose face was filled with confusion and worry.

"Are you guys going to be okay?" He asked.

"Yeah, we'll be fine. See you on Monday" I waved.

"Bye" he waved back leaving me and Jimin.

With a sigh I entered the house, racing up the stairs as I set Jimin down. Watching him run to his room and hearing him slam his door shut and a click was heard indicating he locked it.

Smiling sadly as I walked back downstairs to look at the room in horror, everything was touched and scattered everywhere.

Not one place was left untouched. Looking up to see my father standing there, panting as he looked at me with a glare and red eyes. He's high.

"You're here" I whispered in fear.

"Surprise" he said sarcastically.
"Now where's the fucking money?!" He shouts taking a step forward causing me to take one backwards.

"I-I don't ha-have-"

I was cut off by a stinging pain on my cheek, looking at my father with glossy eyes after the slap I've taken.

"Don't give me that fucking bullshit! Now WHERE'S THE FUCKING MONEY!!" He shouted looking at me with red eyes.

Falling down on my knees as I look at my father with folded palms.

"Please A-appa, I-I-I need the money for the h-house, f-for Ji-Jimin's Daycare" I said choking on my sobs.

Looking up at him with pleading eyes, only to fall on my chest when he elbows me in the face.

"Give me the FUCKING MONEY!!" He shouted, looking at me with a glare.

"N-no!" I shouted back shaking my head.

Only to gasp in shock when he kicks me in my stomach, getting pushed back into the wall. Groaning, whimpering and crying out as he continuously kicks me in my stomach. Some on my face and some on my legs.

This carries on until I jerk forward, coughing up blood as I look up at him with bloodshot and pleading eyes that says one word.

Stop, please...

"You want me to get Jimin?" He asked looking at me with a sinister smile.

Widening my eyes in fear and shock.

He always pulls that card, fuck!!

Shaking my head when he takes a warning step towards the stairs.

"F-fine, I'll tell you!!" I shouted with a cry.

As I pointed to the direction of the money, I was kicked one final time before I started coughing up again. Feeling the world spin around me as my head starts to pain.

"Goodbye you Bitch!" He shouted before walking out and slamming the door shut.

As I looked at the glass pieces under my face, I couldn't helps my face to fall side ways onto it with a cry.

Feeling blood oozing out of my cheek as I stare at a blurry figure of a child run towards me shouting something. But I couldn't hear...

And like that I blacked out.

Jimin's POV:

As I ran into my room and locked the door, I slid down the door clutching onto my Noona's headphones.

Flinching everytime when I hear shouting downstairs. I rocked back and forth with tears running down my red flushed cheeks.

"N-noona otay Minnie, Noona o-otay- ah!" I flinched when I heard the door shut.

Appa gone?

As I left my room and slowly but cautiously walked down the stairs. I couldn't help the high pitched scream that left my mouth.

Bwood (blood)

Noona!

I screamed for my sister as I watched her close her eyes.

"Noona!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.7K 71
"I don't know what you're talking about" I muttered trying to avoid him. "Eomma!" Jaehyung shouted happily, rubbing my cheek with his small chubby ha...
78K 3.6K 32
" since when are you interested in knowing about people's problem ? " - 𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚓𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 " maybe since i first saw him . i said maybe . " - 𝚑𝚠𝚊...
113K 4K 32
「 Han gets a baby delivered on his door step 」 ❀Minsung ✐lowercase intended ✎this was made for EnTerTaiNmenT 100% fiction ✐ I don't own anything bes...
295K 6.7K 23
where you and a boy start to flirt through instagram comments :) (fetus writing please i can't -) 2021/18/08 #2 hyunjin 2021/14/01 #13 hyunjinxrea...