My Billionaire Baby

By Deniselover13

At 22 years old, I was rushed into new responsibilities following both of my parents' murder. Not only was I... More

Author's Copyright
Authors Note

Prologue

12.4K 310 11
By Deniselover13

At 22 years old, I was rushed into new responsibilities following both of my parents' murder. Not only was I given full custody of my two younger siblings, one a preteen and the other a fourth grader, I was also handed my parents' secret multi-billion dollar company. I have really big shoes to fill and a mass amount of people to prove wrong. You know what? I have a little message for you life: Try me. Give me your best shot. I'm ready for what you give me. A business, legal custody and even snobby rich people. Throw what you want at me. I shall prevail. Even against my parents' drop dead gorgeous business partner that wears Armani and a smirk every time I see him. I'll show everyone that I can pull on my big girl panties. I'm not going anywhere. Try me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 25.7K 62
Ryan and Aaruhi The story of two innocent hearts and their pious love. The story of one sided love. The story of heartbreak. The story of longing a...
3.7M 291K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
4.1M 170K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.4M 35.1K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...