ʙᴇᴀᴜ•ᴛɪ•ғᴜʟ

By luvvprincess

pleasing the senses or mind aesthetically More

Cᴀsᴛ 🤍
Oɴᴇ
Tᴡᴏ
Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀ
Fɪᴠᴇ
Sɪx
Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Eɪɢʜᴛ
Nɪɴᴇ
Tᴇɴ
Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ
Fɪғᴛʜᴛᴇᴇɴ
Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ
SᴇᴠᴇɴTᴇᴇɴ
NɪɴᴇTᴇᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏTʜʀᴇᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏғᴏᴜʀ
TᴡᴇɴᴛʏFɪᴠᴇ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsɪx
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏsᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏɴɪɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ғɪᴠᴇ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sɪx
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-Sᴇᴠᴇɴ
Tʜɪʀᴅᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Tʜɪʀᴛʏ-Nɪɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ
Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ
A/n

EɪɢʜᴛTᴇᴇɴ

3K 57 23
By luvvprincess

(August 21st,2020)
Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ🦋
Today's my birthday and melo said he wants to bring me out to get my nails done and do a little shopping but y'all know Ion really like it when he spends his money on me.

Baby. Melo said.

Yes. I answered. He walked into the bathroom.

You know your doing come on. He said.

I gotta finish my makeup. I said.

Man I told you that your gorgeous ass don't need makeup. He said. I smiled and looked him threw the mirror.

I'm not joking girl. He said.

Baby relax. I said walking over to him. I kissed him after I pulled he slapped my ass. I turned around and finished my makeup.

Hurry up baby. He said.

Okay. I said turning the light off. I grabbed my phone and purse and we left.

So what's the plan for today? I asked as we got in the back of the Uber.

Well first we finna get a rental then yours just gonna have to wait for the rest. He said.

Please tell me. I said.

Why? He asked.

One I'm your girlfriend and 2 it's my birthday. I said.

Okay. He said.

Your so mean bae. I said.

Your swear I'm mean all the time if I tell you know you can't wear my boxers as shorts I'm mean if you ask me to tell you the truth about how you look and I do Im mean cuz I don't lie to you. He said.

I'm sorry. I said and held his face put he wasn't even looking at me.

Papi gimme kiss. I said. He closed his phone and kissed me. We soon got to the car rental place melo rented a hellcat that car zo got.

Bae are sure you know how to drive this. I said.

Baby I'm gotta a whole Lambo and a Urus and I took Zo hellcat before to get ya ass snacks. He said.

But we could have gotten a drop top. I said.

Hey look I know it's your day but I'm the driver I planned this day out for you so just sit back mamas and trust me and enjoy the ride. He said.

Okay only cuz I trust you. I said as he stopped at a red light. He smiled and kissed me.

But let's talk bout tomorrow. I said.

What you mean tomorrow I already know what I want. He said.

What? I asked.

Umm pussy and more pussy. He said.

No we're not finna have sex all damn day. I said.

Who said all day? He asked.

Obviously you. I said.

No I just wanna be woken up to something and I wanna go to bed after some more. He said.

I'll think about it. I said.

Why I woke you up with some birthday head. He said.

I didn't ask for it. I said.

Ion care. He said.

And I was thinking bout give ya ass some dick but I think you can wait for that. He said.

Okay let's not talk bout sex please. I said. We got to a nail salon and we had to wait for my turn.

Baby you should get your feet with me. I said.

No. He said.

Come on their just gonna massage your feet and clean them and cut ya toe nails. I said.

Fine. He said. I smirked and laid my head on his shoulder.

I like your dress. The lady said.

Thank you I got it from fashion nova for 45$. I said.

Imma have a I get me that. She said. I nod and smiled. It was soon our turn we're sitting next to each other.

Baby. I said recording him he sucked his teeth and looked away.

Stop recording me. He said. I laughed and flipped the camera to me. I ended the video and capture it " My Birthday treatment💕 @melo" And I posted it and he looked at me. I laughed and went on Instagram and replied to everyone that said happy birthday.

What color? The nail tech asked.

Umm White. I said she nod and grabbed the white nail polish. After we did that my nails was looking good.

Thank you baby. I said as he payed. He nod taking his card back and we walked out. He grabbed my hand kissed my knuckle.

I don't wanna leave. I said.

Me ether but maybe we could go on a trip again maybe next I'll be in NBA. He said. We have to cut the trip short cuz melo as a to be back in LA for lottery night.

He got the call in the salon so I guess my birthday plans for him are getting canceled by I was think we could out for dinner with the family.

It's okay though cuz imma still be with you tomorrow maybe you can do locks in my hair. He said.

Yaya I can play with you hair. I said.

Come let's go to mall and then go back to hotel and pack. He said.

Okay. I said.

But you know what would make me happy? He asked.

What? I asked.

You last get 4 things from the mall doesn't matter the price. He said.

How bout I get 4 thin but my budget is at least 1500$. I said.

Okay. He said as he opened my door for me. I got in and he closet it then got in on the driver side. I grabbed my phone decided to take a video.

Baby...gimme kiss. I said as he got in and started car. He looked at me then the phone and kissed me quickly making me laugh.

Baby gimme a real kiss. I said. He kissed me again for real and wet just how I like it. I pulled away and ended the video.

Your freaky as hell how did I find you. He said as I smirked and tittle the video "Papi💋" posted it.

Why are you complaining you like it. I said.

You right. He said moving his hand up my thigh. We soon got the mall and walked around cuz I didn't see anything I liked.

Baby I don't see anything. I said.

Alright so let's just wait till me get to LA. He said. I nod and he grabbed my hand and we started walked to exit.

Wait. I said.

What? He asked.

Look at that Frenchie. I said pointing at the puppy at the pet shop.

He's so cute baby I want him. I said.

Okay let's go. He said. I smiled and we walked into the store.

Hey welcome is there anything your looking for? The employe asked .

Yes that frenchie. I said.

Okay he's a little hyper. He said walking over the cage he opened the cage and picked the puppy who was tryna get out his arm.

Awe. I said taking him.

He licked my hand Bart it was so quite but cute.

How much? Melo asked.

650. He said.

Alright. Melo said.

Okay just come with me and we guys can sign papers and get everything. He said and we followed him as he walked to the front.

Alright first what are you gonna name him? He asked.

Umm I was thinking Kingston or maybe June. I said.

June 2nd is actually his birthday. Brandon said. I nod.

Let's name him king. Melo said.

Yess I like king. I said.

Alright so King. He said. After we signed paper and king a caller were gonna get everything less from LA we went back to the hotel.

Papi. I said from the room. Melo was in the bath and we was finna fuck but he went to bathroom.

Baby I'm taking a shit. He said. I groaned and got up and walked to the bathroom.

I'm horny. I whined and picked up king as he nibbled in my finger.

Mamas you act as if we don't got a apartment. He said.

And you act as if as soon as we get a go to LA your gonna leave and go chill with your friends. I said turning around.

Baby. He said as I laid in the bed with king he laid in my arms as I pet him he as falling asleep. Then melo came out and laid down next to us and kissed me.

I know your not mad me. He said.

I'm horny melo you know how get when I'm horny. I whined.

Yes I do mamas so stop whining. He said picking up King and placed him on the couch in the corner of the room. Then came back to the bed and kissed me.
20mins later...

Fuckkk papiii...right there. I whined. I moaned as he hit my g-spot again.

Papiiii. I moaned into his ear causing him groaned.

Fuck mamas I'm finna bust in this shit. He moaned.

Papi I'm gonna cum. I said.

Fuck me to mamas...fuck. He groaned. I soon came and he pulled out came on my stomach. He laid next to catch his breath.

Go get me a towel or something please. I said.

Girl just wiped with the covers we finna leave anyways so there's no need to go to sleep. He said and wiped it with the covers.

I feel bad. I said.

For what? He asked.

King was in the room. I said.

He's a dog. Melo said.

No that's my child. I said.

Baby he's sleeping. He said look at King as he still was asleep on the couch.
Couple hours later...
We're just now getting on the get and I'm so tried melo literally made me stay up. I walked to the back of the jet where there was a room and laid down with king who wanted to play.

No king mommy tried mommy doesn't wanna play bubba. I said petting him. He whimpered and sniffed me then licked my face as melo walked in the room he laid next me and king with over to him.

King stop. Melo groaned as he pulled on shirt.

Bubba when we get home you could play with your big brother. I said as he whimpered and laid down in between us and gave us the puppy eyes.
Back In LA

We just got home and today is the 22nd which means it's melo birthday but it's like 2 in morning.

Dip chill out. Melo said as Dip all over us King was scared he was crying.

What you crying for king? I asked putting him down and dip sniffed and then licked him.

Awe dip you such a good big brother. I said.

Now you be nice to each other and share your toys. I said and walked our room and melo was sitting on the bed taking his stuff out the bags.

What? He asked.

Nothing...but happy birthday. I said walking over to him.

Thanks. He said. I moved his phone and hands apart and sat on his lap.

Mamas later Ion wanna do it right now. He said.

I just want a kiss. I said and kissed him he kissed back and hugged me. I laughed into the kiss then pulled away.

Finish doing what you was doing...I'm going to bed. I said getting up and took my pants off. He slapped my ass as I laid down.

Imma laid down in a little I just gotta go ale dip on a walk. He said. I nod and he kissed me. Then left as the door closed I could hear king crying.

KING. I yelled getting up. I walked out to the living and he was at the door whining.

Daddy gonna be back bubba. I said picking him up. I walked back to the room and laid on the bed and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.2K 1.9K 15
in which a girl and a boy are dating and everyone thinks there picture perfect , but no one knows what happens behind close doors . or "Man what are...
1.8K 61 21
love | an intense feeling of deep affection.
486K 11.8K 75
A lamelo ball fan-fic... jus read it tho .🕺🏽💕🛸
7.9K 111 26
I'm under your spell. Every word you say sticks to me like glue. Sweetheart you've got me wrapped around your finger and I'm okay with that.