The Mafia King's Love. BTS. J...

By Its_kookie1904

Hi guys!!! This is my first fanfic writing. Hope you will like it,let me know in comments. And here you are c... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Bonus
You need to read this-

Part 10

9.4K 307 45
By Its_kookie1904

I went downstairs to see my brothers. We hugged each other, and sat together for the breakfast.

Chanyeol: Jungkook Hyung, I heard that today is your birthday?

Jungkook nodded and smiled.

Chanyeol: Happy birthday hyung!!

Baekhyun: Yeah, Happy birthday Jungkook!!

Jungkook: Khamsamnida!!(Thank you)

Chanyeol: Y/n noona is lucky to have you!!

Jungkook: No, I'm lucky to have her!!*winked at Y/n*

Everyone: Awwww....

Y/n:*blushing* Um-mmm, e-excuse me. Sooooo,, Baek oppa and Chan you both are invited tonight.

Baekhyun: We will surely come.

(Time skip-at night)

Jungkook's POV

I was greeting our guests. Y/n is still getting ready. Why they needs that much of the time to get ready. Whatever, I want my wife to look the best today. I was talking to some guests when everyone started to cheer. I looked at everybody and then noticed what they were cheering for. They were cheering for Y/n. She was standing on the stairs which is exactly at the middle of the hall. She was looking damn pretty, just like a Queen.

Y/n's outfit:

I went towards her and asked for her hand. She smiled and gave me her hand. I hold her hand and approached towards the hall and announced....

Jungkook: This pretty lady over here is my beloved wife. And I want to confess something to my wife that, Y/n, I love you so much.

And we kissed each other.

Chanyeol: That's my sister mister.*yelled*

She smiled and mumbled I love you too. After that we started to enjoy the party. When I'm not around Y/n, every single guy takes the chance to flirt with her. Ohk, now I'm freaking jealous!! I dragged Y/n to the corner and....

Jungkook: Why are you doing this? To make me jealous? Huh?

Y/n: I'm doing what?

Jungkook: Why are you not ignoring them? The flirts, who were flirting with you.

Y/n: Are you jealous?😏

Jungkook: Huh, me, and jealous? No, I'm not..

Y/n: Fine I'm going back.

She was about to leave but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer to me and wrapped my hands around her waist.

Jungkook: Aish, fine. I'm jealous. They all are mafias. I'm afraid to loose you!!

Y/n: Don't worry Mr. Jeon. They all know whom I belong to.

Jungkook:*chuckled* Yes, they surely know!!

Y/n: Mmmmm...Jungkook? Can I ask you a question?

Jungkook: Hmmmm?

Y/n: Isn't being a mafia dangerous? You might also die!!

Jungkook: Mmmm..you know what Y/n, I'm not afraid of death. I think that, those who are afraid of death. They have the greediness to live. But after I met you, I became greedy!!

We stared at each others eyes, deep into the soul and we were about to kiss when.....ugh, not again...

Jimin: Hey love birds, sorry to disturb you but you can't miss this scene. Our Taehyung found his true love!!

We both were confused. We looked for Taehyung, I was still hugging Y/n. We saw Taehyung kneeling down in front of someone.......or, something.

Taehyung: Will you marry me?

???:........

Taehyung: Why aren't you talking? Can't you talk?

???:........

Taehyung: Please talk. I really love you!!

???:.........

We all started to laugh. Taehyung was proposing a chair!! He was too drunk!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

234K 8.2K 18
Everything was mysterious about him yet he is so intriguing... Who is he? Who is V? Who is Kim Taehyung?
106K 3.4K 9
Taehyung is a Mafia's son and is forced to married his dad's friend's daughter who is a mafia as well...but he has fallen in love with someone else...
40.5K 2.1K 28
This story starts when the mafia king kidnapped a wrong person lee yn. After that incident , they encountered eachother again and again. Will they...
836K 32.8K 44
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...