My Rockstar//Jaden hossler

By tiktokstories104876

Jazmine was just doing her normal things until she bumped into this guy who she immediately knew, they starte... More

Uno
tres
cuatro
cinco
Instagram

dos

92 2 0
By tiktokstories104876

Me and Jaden did 'It' and then he's taking me to sway La, me and Jaden don't want anyone to know what happened so we acted like nothing happened, I was still shocked that I did 'it' with Jaden Hossler. We got to the sway La but before I got off the car Jaden stopped me.

Jaden: can I ask you something?

Jazmine: yeah, anything

Jaden looks at the floor then back at me and he takes a deep breath.

Jaden: I know we just met but...can you be my girlfriend?

My eyes widen and a big smile came on my face.

Jazmine: yes! yes!

I kissed him and he kissed back but I pulled away.

Jazmine: but can we make this a secret I don't think i'm ready for the-

I get cut off by Jaden smashing his lips onto mine, we start making out.

?: yo Jaden! what the fuck!

We hear a guy say and we quickly pulled away. There was a buff guy, looks older than Jaden probably like 20 or something.

Jaden: hey what's up man?

Jaden says while I look the other way.

?: who's that chick you were just making out with?

He says while laughing a little, I looked at him.

Jazmine: that chicks name is Jazmine

I say having a straight face and not breaking eye contact.

Bryce: hey Jazmine! i'm Bryce Hall

He said saying his last name hoping I would scream of excitement, but I did know who he was.

Jazmine: hey Bryce

Me and Bryce shake hands and we finally get out the car.

Bryce: are you guys like a thing or you guys just like fuck buddies?

Bryce says while we're walking to the door.

Jaden: we're an actual thing but we're keeping  it a secret cause she isn't ready for the fame

Jaden says while holding my hand, Bryce then looks at us both and his eyes widen.

Bryce: what are you gonna tell Mads?!

Jaden eyes widen too and I was confused, I know every tiktok he created and I know everything about him but I didn't know Mads.

Jaden: holy fuck! what am I gonna tell her?!

He says and I still was confused.

Jazmine: who's Mads?

I say and they both looked at each other than me, Jaden gulped.

Bryce: she's Jaden's girlfriend

My eyes widen, I never knew Jaden had a girlfriend! why didn't he tell me!?

Jazmine: what?! you have a girlfriend?! why didn't you tell me!? why did you tell  me to be your girl-

He cuts me off.

Jaden: i'm sorry I didn't tell you, I want you to be my girlfriend, I don't want Mads, your the most amazing girl I ever met

I smile a little and took a deep breath so I would stop screaming.

Jazmine: so how is this gonna work?

I say while holding both of Jadens hands. He looks around and then back at me making eye contact.

Jaden: like you said, keeping this a secret

He says and I smiled softly and we all head inside. I still felt guilty of the fact that Jaden is cheating on Mads, I don't know who she was but I still felt guilty.

As we go inside I see a lot of guys there and two girls, I was trying to figure out which one was Mads.

Jaden: the blonde one is Mads

Jaden says whispering in my ear and I nod, I couldn't help but to stare at her, she's so pretty, why would Jaden pick me against her?

We enter the room with all the boys, they all start to stare at me and I get nervous.

?: who's this?

A guy with long hair and a long sleeve shirt says and I didn't know what to say.

Bryce: she's with me

Bryce adds, I sigh and smiled at Bryce for helping us out. A boy with long hair but he has a blue shirt, he comes up to me and holds his hand out.

Josh: i'm Josh, what's your name?

I stare at him and I noticed who he is, Josh Richards.

Jazmine: i'm Jazmine

We shake hands and everyone introduces them to me. I eventually had to introduce myself to the girls, they looked really mean. Jaden was holding my hand while we're walking to the girls, the first thing Mads noticed was me and Jadens hands together.

Mads: who's this?!

She says giving me the 'bitchy' look.

Jaden: this is mines and Bryce's friend Jazmine

Jaden said and Mads still gave me the look but then she hugged Jaden making our hands break apart, not gonna lie I got really angry. 

Nessa: hi, i'm Nessa

The girl with black hair said, she looked really nice and the tone in her voice says it all.

Jazmine: hi, my names Jazmine

We shake hands and me and Nessa were about to sit on the couch so we can talk but Jaden pulls me aside.

Jaden: sorry about Mads, she can be a real hand full

He says while looking at Mads then me.

Jazmine: I wish we can have time together but by the looks of it Mads is not gonna let us

I say pouting while grabbing his collar and he whines.

Jaden: I know, I want to always be with you

He says while grabbing my waist closer to him.

Mads: babe!!!!

We hear Mads yell and she runs outside and Jaden runs after her and Nessa comes up to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 26.3K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
1.1M 35.9K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...