creative writing class is a b...

By magicuniclaws

i haven't made any new books on here in a while, so here's me dumping all the shit i write for my creative wr... More

Character Sketch

Show Don't Tell Exercise

9 2 0
By magicuniclaws

"The substitute teacher was strange."

The quiet buzz of students talking ceased the moment she stepped into the room. This was not their strict and formal Mrs. Wesley; no, this woman had plastic dinosaurs dangling from her ears, and wore a bright purple dress covered in pictures of lizards. The students glanced at each other, curiosity bright in their eyes. The women stopped at the blackboard, carefully examining the pieces of white chalk available, before pulling purple sidewalk chalk out from her dress pocket. By the time she had finished writing her name and had turned around- Ms. Johnson, one of the students noted- the entire class was utterly enraptured with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 581 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
37.3K 2.4K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
251K 12.8K 92
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...