π–™π–π–Š π–‡π–†π–™π–™π–‘π–Š 𝖔𝖋 𝖑'οΏ½...

By CasualLattice25

"π–™π–π–Šπ–ž'𝖑𝖑 π–™π–Šπ–‘π–‘ π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–™π–”π–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™." Woohoo here we go bois. This is going to be m... More

A Revolution
Troubles Arise
Vengeance
OMG
Negotiate A Time And Place
I'm Home
UPDATES
Doomsday
There's A Room Where The Light Won't Find You
Holding Hands As The Walls Come Tumbling Down
When They Do, I'll Be Right Behind You
I'll Save You
Dream Come True
The Story of Tonight
The World Was Wide Enough
Are You Ready To Say Goodbye?
If We Only Had Time
The Battle of L'Manburg: Deleted Scenes/Bloopers
Thank You/Playlist
Story of Tonight Cover
We've Fallen So Far ~ Act 2 (The Sequel)
FANART!

SHAMELESS PLUG (I promise this is the last one)

1.3K 39 0
By CasualLattice25

Hey guys! I promise this is the last one of these extra little parts that aren't related to the story. (except if I get more fanart of course.....) 

But, I would like to advertise my new story, Choice! It is a Dreamnotfound fanfic with a healthy dose of Skephalo added in! It also has Dream angst too because I love a bit of dat gud angst. 

But yeh, if you enjoyed this story I recommend you go read it. Uhhhh, I'm shameless, and Lettuce out! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174 7 7
Rating: PG-13 Description: In the wonderful lands of the Dream Team SMP, King Dream has a problem on his hands. Some of his once-loyal citizens have...
486 25 27
"The first thing I saw was green. It was dark. I was cold. And I was scared." Meet Maedr, Dream's daughter only recently spawned in the Dream SMP. Bu...
9.9K 204 21
!!re-writing and editing rn!! Is this it? Is that how I come back? Is it starting again? Did kindapping take over love and teaming? To destroy Lmanbu...
4.9K 187 48
"What do we have here?" He said as he crouched down to my level. "Why are you running from l'manburg? Are you a citizen there?" He asked as I stared...