May I Please Borrow Some Suga...

By Fallensmiles

The first thing I notice when I open the door is his ocean blue eyes swirling in confusion. Well I guess tha... More

Author's Note
Cast
Part one
1.1
1.3
1.4
Part Two
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
Part Three
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
Author's Note

1.2

2.4K 169 29
By Fallensmiles

I smack my head on the table as I curse at myself for not being able to focus on the case.

This girl committed 3 felonies and you can't focus? Seriously?

After an extremely long duration of 4 minutes and 20 seconds, I decide to fuck it and go on a run to clear my head.

I change and grab my phone along with my earphones. I head out and make sure to lock my door.

As I walk towards the end of my driveway, I glance up and notice him watering his plants.

I put my music on shuffle and begin my run.

He looked cute while doing that.

Didn't you want to clear your head?

Should I start watering my plants more often?

Bro seriously, we have a criminal to prosecute.

I guess I should, considering they don't last more than a week.

CLEAR YOUR MIND BITCH.

Okay okay!

I take a deep breath and exhale hoping to shut all my thoughts out.

He's definitely cute though.

"Distracting idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 1.1K 44
🔞🔞🔞 warning sex!! you can cancel if you don't like it.This is only for the guys who have sensitive desire in sex.🔞🔞
29K 3.5K 38
It's gonna be short stories. Most of the stories will be around 10 to 15 chapters. If you are new to my profile, do check out the short stories I.
235K 1.9K 23
Smut. But not all of it. This book is basically just me, a girl, writing out her fantasies with the men in Call of Duty. I do take requests.
90.1M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...