The Flair Graphic Contest (Cl...

Af LuckyBugBooks

Open () Closed (💙) On Hold () Welcome to the Flair Graphic Contest! Please join in to our friendly competit... Mere

Intro, Rules, & Prizes
The Hall of Fame
Contest #1 : Animals (Closed)
Contest #1 : Animals | Entries
Contest #1: Animals | RESULTS!
Contest #2 : Elements (Closed)
Contest #2: Elements | Entries
Contest #2: Elements | RESULTS
Contest #3 : Emotions (Closed)
Contest #3 : Emotions | Entries
Contest #3: Emotions | RESULTS
Contest #4: Greek Mythology (Closed)
Contest #4: Greek Mythology | Entries
Contest #4: Greek Mythology | RESULTS
Contest #5: Fairytales (Closed)
Contest #5: Fairytales | Entries (With Critique)
Contest #5: Fairytales | RESULTS
Contest #6: 1K Makeover (Closed)
Contest #6: 1K Makeover | Entries
Contest #6: 1K Makeover | RESULTS
Contest #7: Zodiacs (Closed)
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries II
Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries III
Contest #7: Zodiacs | RESULTS!
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs (Closed)
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs | Entries
Contest #8: Chinese Zodiacs | RESULTS
Contest #9: Songs (Closed)
Contest #9: Songs | Entries
Contest #9: Songs | Entries II
Contest #9: Songs | RESULTS
Contest #10: Life After Death (Closed)
Contest #10: Life After Death | Entries
Contest #10: Life After Death | Entries II
Contest #10: Life After Death | RESULTS
Contest #11: Costumes (Closed)
Contest #11: Costumes | Entries
Contest #11: Costumes | RESULTS
Contest #12: Showcase (Closed)
Contest #12: Showcase | Entries
Contest #12: Showcase | RESULTS
Contest #13: Campaign (Closed)
Contest #13: Campaign (Entries)
Contest #13: Campaign | RESULTS
Break Extended
Contest #14: Happy Holidays! (closed)
Contest #14: Happy Holidays | Entries
Contest #14: Happy Holidays | RESULTS
Good Bye

Contest #7: Zodiacs | Entries

170 9 17
Af LuckyBugBooks

Created by: IllustriousKeli431

I really love the colours and the wolf! As well as the scales! The text toy use for my username doesn't seem to fit well with the rest of the banner and I would've chosen to place your username on a straight line but over all this is a beautiful graphic!

Created by: treasure-maker

I love what you did here! The fonts are awesome and the symbols move so fluently throughout the graphic! I really love that subtitle as well! Amazing job!

Created by: KristinAnne11

The images sort of seem randomly placed. Maybe I would've placed the Aquarius in the middle and the pictures layered under it? I'm not sure. But I do love the sky background and the images you found!

I like the second one of these covers the best! The images and the colours are nice and smooth though I do find the otter and the square with the waves a little random looking but it's a very strong graphic!

Created by: CeciliaMohandas

I love these graphics so much! They are beautiful and colourful and fun! I love ghe fonts and the pictures you used! Beautiful job!

Created by: Suk-24

I really like the colours used in the cover though the brightness of the font compared to the more calmer background is a little harsh on the eye. Same with the banner but they are very beautiful and I love how they look!

Created by: SUK2004

As a Capricorn myself I have a great appreciation for this zodiac. I really love the simplicity that you used its like a gentle beauty. It's hard to see the symbol of the goat with the tail on the book cover so if the background was a little bit lighter it would be a little easier to see. But I love the glowing title.

Created by: mxrls_blxckinnon

This is a very unique design I like how the brown title thingy goes off the edges into the border. I do wish you included a little more, such as a symbol of your zodiac since it looks a little plain. But it's a nice cover!

Created by: Ranjujha

I love the little purples twinkling lights and the constellation. The images appear a little random since they're on the sides of the graphic but it's a lovely graphic.

Created by: GraphicsGenie

It's a very nice graphic, I love the purple colour! It's very beautiful! It is a little hard to see the images and your title. As well as where you posted the entry gave you a little black line over.

Created by: Beautifully1Derful

I love this cover! The colours and the subtitle is awesome! I love the fonts you sued as well! Amazing job!

I love this one as well, the vibrancy of the colours against the black is really pretty!

The banner has cool fonts and I like the images you used but the speckled star background with everything in is a little harsh on the eye and the colours don't seem to totally fit with each other, they're all competing for the eyes attention.

To those who have a comment 'seen' on their portfolio that means I have your graphic I just need to edit the screenshot so I can put it with the entries.

I ALSO UPDATED THE PARTICIPANTS CERTIFICATE!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
248K 7.9K 176
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
3.8M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
74K 2K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...