Entangled Fate

Door Amyraamyr001

"Many people don't get the one who they wanted to be with,but ended up with who they are supposed to be with... Meer

Authors Note
Chapter 1👑
Chapter 2👑
Chapter 3👑
Chapter 4 👑
Chapter 6👑
Chapter 7👑
Chapter 8👑
Chapter 9👑

Chapter 5👑

71 24 24
Door Amyraamyr001

              "And surely we shall try you with something of fear and hunger,and loss of wealth and lives and crops;but give glad tidings to the steadfast.-”

           ~Quran 2:155.

iameemarh

      &

ikramhafsai       This chapter is for you dearie's❤❤❤, thanks for all the support, love you so much muah😘😘😘 .

Malam Ibrahim park the car in a car Park close to the market,she fix her face mask that cover her mouth & nose in a way that she will be able to breath properly & wont Inhale dust particles which always trigger her breathing,she pick her bag before opening the door & made her way into the busy market,the scorching midday sun  casting a golden glow on the earth, the market was crowded with different bustling activities,hawkers with their things as they shout the name of what they're selling at the top of their lungs,the usual negotiation & pricing between buyer & seller filling the air,a woman mistakenly push her "ouch" she winced in pain as the person apologize,she walk to the direction of where she was going,reaching the shop she greeted the man as he ask about mummy & all that, opening her bag to bring out the list which she wrap around the money but that seem like an impossible task,her eyes bulge out of their socket in anguish as she remove the mask so she can breathe properly, she was going haywire bcos even the money was not there either, swallowing the lump that has form in her throat she let out a shaky laugh ransacking the bag more & more,giving the bag a scrutinize search,only her phone was inside neither the list or the money & she remember taking the money & putting it in her bag,she shake her bag praying the money will come out but nothing came out, it was as if she was jinxed, before coming down from the car she saw the money,letting out an exasperated sigh she know she is in deep trouble today, "Inna lillahi waina ilahi rajiun"she keeps muttering some due as she scrutinize her bag with shaking hands.

    "They don do her one chance oo"she heard a guy from the next shop tells the other guy laughingly,

    The other one move to her"As you dey enter market you drop your bag somewhere or you give somebody, wait abi somebody touch your bag or hit you" he ask in his not so good English.

    "No , Nothing like that happened but a woman mistakenly push me & she apologize" Nawar said with a shrug not knowing where the conversation was going.

  "You sure say you take the money from house,he ask while she nodded her head, "make I no lie for you ,you won't see the money e don't disappear,na jazz de person use"the guy said with pity look

     "Jazz,How is that even possible, you guys are joking right" she ask not believing what they were saying,she does not believe in all that & is not even possible bcos her bag is with her through out so how comes
.
    "Dey there dey use phonetic for us,I hope say the money no plenty " the rude one ask .

     She did not reply any of them as they tell her how the money disappearing things work,her mind thinking about what to tell mummy bcos even the most pitiful story will not work,& this it sound funny to her own ear not to talk about others "mummy is going to kill me today" she thought sweating,she move to the direction of where she was push,she search abortively for Some minutes,her heart was bleeding & her eyes have turn to a darker shade of red, she know she must not return home without the money or what she was sent,mummy will not listen to any filmsy story,she keeps muttering some dua to her self ,After some time she decide to go home for the expected,she walk out of the market to the car park where malam Ibrahim parked,but to her misery the black Lexus Rx 350 was no longer there instead a white Audi A3 was parked there, she look around the park but nothing.

   Bringing out her phone she saw 10 missed call her phone was on silent mode so she did not hear it, 5 missed call from malam musa, an international number which she was sure is  her dad 4 missed call & mummy 1. She tried calling malam Ibrahim but he was not picking,then call her last option Ya Marwan his phone was switched off, there is no money for transport how is she going to reach home now ,even Aunty Maryam her father younger sister that can save her from mummy beating is in kastina ,placing her hand on the Audi ,she placed her head on her hands as the tears she can no longer hold keeps gushing out, as far as she know today is her Death day because mummy will leave no stone in turn to deal with her & the thought of being jinxed scared her even more.

    She sniffle in between her tears, she was still crying when she heard someone closing a door,from the way the car shook, it was the car she was leaning on,soon enough she felt a presence behind her, slightly raising her head she saw a cute, handsome fair guy beside her with an handkerchief stretch to her.

   She move back a bit, memories what happen few minutes back invading her thought,she knew not to talk to a stranger & what happen seems to paranoid her,  'no....please Authubillahi mina shaytani rajim" she said closing her eyes as she move backward,she looks to the side to escape but cars where parked at both side,the only way left is to pass the guy which she can't do thinking she will disappear if he touch her.

    She look up to look at his & he also stare at her with confuse look.
"I don't mean any harm angel, am just worried" he said raising his hand

Hearing the word Angel trigger's a fear in her "Are ...you...human.... or a jinn" she ask stuttering with a cute voice Looking at his fair handsome face,he has a pointed nose & his lip is pink & slightly purplish.
       "Of course am human" he said with an amuse look
  "Okay" she said not believing him fluttery her long velvety lashes,She narrowed her creased brow at him looking at him suspiciously, as she wait for him to leave.
   "Take clean your tears" he said giving her the handkerchief.
       "I don't want it" she said but her blocked nose  disappointed her Making her voice sound coaxed , he gave her a you see look.
     She look at his stretch hand suspiciously & says whatever dua she know before collecting it praying nothing should happen to her,she turn around & wipe her face then blew her blocked nose.
    "Sorry I spoiled your handkerchief"she said with a pleading look her gaze casted down.

  "Its okay,is something bothering you" he ask with creased brow
   "No its nothing"she said giving him a faux smile,while he stared at her enthralled by her beauty.
   "I saw how hard you cried few minutes back, i was inside the car,you can tell me,but you're aware that a problem shared is half solve"

  "I don't even know you so why should I tell you what us bothering" she said with a sigh

"Okay, i will be please to introduce myself, guess today is my lucky day"
     "Angel, my name is Hammad Abdullah,am 20 years old,Fulani by tribe,the 3rd child of my parent, I have 3 sisters & 1 brother, I......."he did not finish talking when she cut him off.

   "I did not ask for your biography"

"Angel I was trying to introduce my self since you said you don't know me"he said a smile playing on his lips as he stare at her beautiful face,Masha Allah he thought looking at her.
      "Pls can you stop calling me Angel"she said rolling her eye totally forgetting her worries
"You look every way like an Angel " he said rambling about angel & all sorts while her mind is on getting home,these is the first time she was talking so comfortably with a guy apart from Ya marwan & Khalil.

"Sorry am getting late" she said trying to go It getting late & he is trying to waste her time
"No wait you still haven't tell me what is making you to cry"
"I can't tell you its personal,even if I do you won't be able to do anything" she said getting teary.
  "You sucks at lying & whatever the problem his I know it can't be mightier than a mountain"
  "Its nothing"she said as fresh tears stream of tears stroll down her face., "why are you crying" she ask Hammad who has  tear on his face.
     "Because you refuse to tell me why you are crying" he said making innocent face
  "Pls don't cry am sorry" she said in a panic
"Hahaha, you thought I was seriously crying, I was just teasing you, may be if you see my precious tears,you will tell me what is disturbing you"

    She roll her eyes contemplating to tell him or not, she saw him brings out his phone & started playing games,she knows that from the sound it making

"OKAYIMISPLACEDMYMOTHERSMONEY"she said in a breadth.

"Is that why you're crying,go home & explain to her am sure she will understand"he said surprise at her reason
    "I shouldn't have tell you anything,you don't know my mum"she said blaming her self for telling him
   "How much is it"
"N50,000 ''she mumbles
"But how comes" he ask surprise at how a grown up girl like her can misplace such amount.

    This is it, what she has been dreading ,who will believe her filmsy excuse,even her herself did not believe it,everybody will just think its some cook up lies,she ignore him as she play with her finger, "but with the encouraging look he was giving,may be he might believe me" she thought,she ended up telling him everything minus her stepmother part bcos thats their little secret.
    "Innalilahi, how can people be so wicked"she heard him say .

"Am so sorry about what happen ,but you don't have to cry bcos of that"
"If you don't mind can you wait a little for my sister to come back"he said

"Actually its getting late,I have to go"she said adjusting her bag,just then she heard a female voice,

"Ya Allah Hammad you're flirting with peoples children again" she heard a beautiful voice said as she move closer to them.

"Adda pls stop embarrassing me"Hammad whined which Nawar find cute
  "Inna wuni "Nawar said not looking at her
  "Good evening dear,how are you, dont let this boy decieve you,Omg you're so cute" the lady said hugging her
  "Adda karki cinye yaran mutane, can I see you for a seconds"she heard him say not looking up feeling shy of his sister.

    They both move a distance away from her ,she watch them with flickered brow as they converse in hush tone,how she wish she has these same bond with her sisters.
   "Can we drop you at your house cutie" his sister ask pinching her cheeks
"I don't want to disturb you, you've done enough already"she said shaking her head
"Come on lets drop you it will be fun, am your Adda right so trust me"

     She willingly get into the back seat as they drove off, they stop infront of shoprite,they made her follow them inside.
  "Can you remember all what your mom send you"Adda ask,  "yes & I snap the list on my phone she said bringing out her phone,Adda collected the phone as she look at the list, to cut story short they ended up buying everything, she was reluctant at first but with both sister & brother blackmailing, she accepted, she was overwhelmed by their kindness & keeps thanking them, when they get to the car she breaks into another tears Adda pacifying her,she couldn't believe there are  kind people like that, giving them her address,they arrive at her house,  the baba gateman  opening the door for them, one of their maids that was outside pack everything in, they wanted to say hi to mummy but she stop them giving them some excuse, she profusely thank them for their help.

   "Pls cutie pity my poor ears & tell him your name,am tired of Angel this ,angel that, sai kace he saw Angel jibril" Adda said rolling her eyes.

    "Its Nawar"she said her Natural pink lips curling into a contagious smile making her dimple to protrude more
"Beautiful name for a beautiful lady" she heard him says
     "Nice name, Nawar can I have your phone number"Adda ask giving her phone, Nawar collected it & press in her digits.
     "These is for you cutie", his sister says giving her a paper bag,
"I can't accept it ,you've done a great favor for me today I will  forever be grateful"Nawar said not taking the gift.
"If you don't collect it, that means you don't consider me as your sister" Adda said feigning anger, she collected it reluctantly & bid them bye as they drove out of their house. (Should I stop here😂😅).

    "Dan Allah kiyi hakuri, hajiya takirani  wai in Kai su Nabila saloon"malam Ibrahim said, she gave him a sad smile then make her way in not knowing what is in store for her

    The sight that welcome her in the living room was enough to make her livid,Mummy sitting down in the living room with a belt, before she can fathom anything mummy has overshadowed her & started beating her the living day out of her,she beats Nawar to her heart content when she was satisfy with what she has she look at Nawar with hatred

   "Ina Kika je shegiya yar iska,kin je karuwanchi kamar uwar ki ko,to wallahi karya ne ba agidana ba, tin karfe 2:30, Kika bar gida sai yanxu karfe 5:00 kike dawowa, babban ki ya kirani yana ta mun maganganu banza, matsiyaciya kawai sai na karya  ki yau" she yell at an exhausted Nawar.

  Nawar cuddle up in a corner crying her eyes out , she spat out the blood in her mouth & use her hand to cover her bleeding nose,with a blurry vision she watch as mummy lunged towards her again,putting her head in between her leg Prepare for another  beating,She said the shaadah thinking may be today is her last day,Knowing mummy will beat her till she ends up on the hospital bed,she let out a whimper of mummy please when she felt a body hugging her, " ya marwan"She muffled amidst sob..

    "Marwan tashi in kashe wanan shegiyar yarinya, shedaniya kawai sai hada  mutum fada kawai ta 'iya"Mummy said retreating back, she can never hit her only son or any of her children but her son is always going against her ,helping the useless girl.

    "Mummy sai dai ki bigeni" Marwan said not standing up, hugging her was the best option being cognizant of his mom attitude,she might say he was trying to beat her & all sort if he tried stopping her .

Looking at them in anger, mummy let's out a Loud hiss before making her way upstairs.
Marwan turn to look at Nawar who was holding her chest tightly in pain, her breathing getting difficult & has started  coughing reapetedly pointing to the direction of her bag, he quickly stood up & pick the bag that was flinged on one of the sofas & bring out her inhaler, he quickly move to her & gave it to her, he remove her Hijab & help her sit upright, with 2 to 3 puff of the inhaler her breathing were getting stable,they stay there for some minute as ya mar wan clean her blessing nose with a tissue.

   He help her to her room & lay her on the bed as he went down to get some water,he help her with her medication.

   "So" he said after sometime not knowing what to say.
  "So" she said & they both burst into laughter not knowing why they were laughing.

"What really happened" Marwan ask his sister, Nawar told him everything that happen today.

"Sorry baby sis, you've gone through alot today" marwan Said disinfecting her bruised lip.
   "Did you say your duas before leaving the house or entering the market"Marwan ask his younger sister

"Ya marwan I totally forgot,I was in a hurry so everything happened so fast"Nawar said feeling down regretting why she did not say her Dua

"Dua heal all negativity,evilness,so  next time say your dua before going anywhere, A market is a very dangerous place, there are all sort of things in it,the person walking close to you might not be a normal human so you've to be very careful"
   " don't worry these is definitely the last time you will set your foot in the market, when Abba comes back am telling him" Ya marwan Concluded, he can't just believe his mom, how can someone be so wicked, if he didn't come back in time only Allah knows what she will do to the innocent girl.

  "I think Allah plans all these, it was meant to happen" she said smiling as Hammad handsome face comes to her mind

     "Yes ,its Allah's will & you see that boys part delete it from your mind & head, okay, I will find him & thank him & if possible pay him back"

"Okay ya marwan"Nawar said pouting

"Get down from the bed & pray" Marwan said leaving the room, getting down from the bed she maneuver to the bathroom & did Ablution then pray,prolonging her sujud praying for the best in these world & here after.

      Later that night, Hammad text her a message using some excuse of his sister & from that day on they became good friend, he makes her smile,happy & she tends to forget her worries whenever she is with him, they stays as friend for 2 years,before he ask her out.

**************

And here they are 6 years later still in love as ever,she is just waiting for him to makes it the halal way & about the job when she graduated he  offer her a job in his fathers company ,which she accepted bcos she is not the type of girl that likes working in her dads company..........

Heyooo Honeybunch😘, how was it😢😢, I hope you like it😂😂,I have a box of tissue beside me while writing this😭😭😭, don't mind me am very very emotional especially when it involves all kinds of violence and abuse🙅 🙅.

Ya Allah,pls protect,guide & remove from distress all the innocent children going through all sorts of abuse,you're the excellent protector,the able,the most beneficent & the most merciful.

     How was there meeting, epic right😂,so Hammad is our knight in shining white Audi😊😊, so cute & mushy.

   What happened at the market was 😭😫,how can money just disappear😢😥,it was not funny😠 at all.

    Remember to,

Vote😍
Comment💙
Share❤💓
Tag😘

Xoxo

Amyraamyr.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

54.9K 3.8K 61
She has been in love with him for as long as she can remember. She was madly head over heels for him. When she was bound to him, things don't go as s...
5.1K 873 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
22K 2.7K 39
Follow the story of Laura who is about to be forced into marriage to a criminal by her father after the death of her mentally ill mother With the hel...
88K 10K 65
"Enough!" He thundered, "Enough is enough Zara, you are the one who broke my heart, why did you do this to us, why?, i've loved you so very much but...