Chris Evans and Sebastian Sta...

By AlyssaRogers790

Just a book filled with your two favorite Marvel superheroes. Yes there will be cussing in some of them. An... More

Gender Reveal-Steve pt 1
Different language's of Love/writing promts
Daydreams Come True pt 1
Gender Reveal pt. 2
Unintentional Spark Sebastian
Sorry to be a burden-Chris Evans pt.1
Together Again Bucky Barnes
Too Much? Chris Evans Pt 2
Lip Sync Battle Pt. 1 Seb
Help Chris Evans Pt. 3
Life Line+Chris Evans+Pt.4
Alpha and Omega Series Pt.1
In Love with You.
AUTHORS NOTE
Chase Collins
Grease Monkey
The Little Guy Pt.1
👑Chadwick Boseman👑
Chris Evans (Fluff)
Fucking Hell~Bucky Barnes

⚠️B.B/S.R Pt.2

845 8 2
By AlyssaRogers790

The beard stays. I swear to you the beard is going NOWHERE! IDFC!

Four and a half years, it's been four and a half fucking years since Thanos vanished into thin air. Since I lost my Bucky, four and a half years since somebody lost someone. During this unprecedented amount of time I had barely ate, barely slept, barely moved from my old bedroom.

I couldn't sleep where Bucky used to be, it caused me so much pain to be there so Steve had offered to move my stuff back into my old bedroom for me. Some nights I would wake up with night terrors screaming for Bucky, Steve would always coming running into my room and sit next to me until I fell asleep again then he would leave.

Steve was so used to running to my aid, one night he had fallen asleep outside my door on the cold tile floor. As I opened up the door to get something to drink from the kitchen I almost tripped over his body. "Steve are you alright?" I asked giving his toned body a nudge with my foot. "What? Yeah I'm alright, I was just waiting to see if you'd needed me tonight." He said in a groggy tone as he rubbed his eyes and eventually stood up.

You would think he'd be clean shaven by this point.

"I was just gonna get me a glass of water." I said shakily while rubbing my arms for some heat. "I'll go get it, you get back in bed you've got goosebumps." He laid his large hands on my forearms trying to warm me up. I did as I was told, laid down and covered up.

How cold does Stark keep it in here anyways?

I thought to myself as I curled into a ball trying to find some sort of heat. That's when Steve walked in to see my whole body under the heavy blanket I kept on my bed. "Is anybody under there?" He pulled the cover back to reveal my smiling face. "Nobody worth finding." My smile weakened when my brain thought of Bucky again. "You'll always be worth finding y/n." Steve rubbed my arm and set the glass on the table letting his hand linger on my forearm.

Steve stayed by my side until he thought I was asleep. Just as he got up to take his leave back to his room I barely squeaked out. "Steve?" The door was opened as he turned to look at me. "Yes?" I shifted to sit up and held my arms out to him. "It's fucking cold in this building." A shiver went down my spine and I hid myself under the covers again. "Can you sleep with me tonight?" I asked. Steve looked into the hallway then back to me. "Sure, anything for you y/n." He shut the door and crawled into the bed with me and covered us both with the duvet. I turned and laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around me and it felt.... right. It felt as though he was meant to here in the bed with me, like he wasn't meant to be anywhere else but here. Then it dawned on me.

Am I falling for him?

Do I love him just as much as I love Bucky?

Maybe its just my lack of human contact finally getting to my brain.

Is it though? Be honest with yourself.

All these questions ran rapid through my head with no definite answers to them. "Steve?" He hummed in response, it took me a minute to find my words before I spoke again. "Is it possible to love two people?" I looked up at him as his eyes fluttered open slowly and looked down at me. He didn't answer for a while which made me very anxious waiting for his answer. "It's a stupid question forget I said any-"

"It's possible, I don't know anyone personally but, it's always a possibility to love more than one person." He let out a sigh and closed his eyes again. Damn it. I slither my hand up to his bearded cheek and scratch at it. "Look at me Steve." His eyes opened up and I was suddenly captivated by his blue eyes in the dim moonlight, the way his lashes complemented them perfectly, the way his cheekbones framed his face astonishingly, the way his pink lips curved into a small smirk as I held his cheek in the palm of my hand. The feelings I have for Bucky are the same feelings I have for Steve.

"You're gonna hate me for this-"

"I could never hate you y/n." He interrupted, I smiled in return.

"Just, react normally when I do this okay?" Steve gave me a small nod before I moved my lips to his.

It was like fireworks going off around us, like in the movies when two lovers finally admit their feelings to one another and share a heart warming kiss.

Like electricity surging through my veins at an alarming rate. The warmth of his lips against mine was radiating off of him.

Steve was eager to return the kiss as his grip tightened around my waist and pulled me closer to him, the kiss slowly turned from that of an experiment to a heat of passion as Steve rolled on top of me keeping the kiss connected. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he rolled his hips into mine and growled in my ear.

"Y/n we can't. What about Bucky?"
I bit my lip in frustration.

"I love the both of you with my whole fucking heart Steve. Just- Can we just have this moment?" Steve stopped completely looking deep into my eyes.

"That's why you- I've loved you for a long time y/n I- if we're able to bring them back-"

"Then that means I get to have both men I love in my life." I kissed Steve again and bit his lip making him let out a deep goan. "You and Bucky uhh-"

"Quit stalling Steve, yes we have multiple times."

⚠️

Steve finally gave up and kissed me roughly as I grabbed the nape of his neck and pulled at his semi long hair. Curse words began to spill from his lips. "Fuck. Fuck. Shit." Steve began to grind his hips harder into mine as he began leaving love bites along my neck. I held him close to me letting moans and whines escape my lips everytime I felt his groin against my womanhood making me wetter than a waterslide.

"Steve." I moaned, he leaned up to remove his sweatshirt and tank top. "God you radiate heat like an oven! Get over here!" I smash his lips onto mine again, Steve licks my bottom lip and I gladly let him in.

We fight for dominance and I somehow won. I roll over so I'm straddling his hips and grinding onto his hard member. "Oh fuck." Steve rolled his head back into the pillow amd bit back a moan. I took this time to take off my shirt, hoping he wouldn't judge me too much. Steve looked up at me and held his hands out to touch me. "God, you are beyond beautiful." He pulled me towards him and kissed me passionately. Drifting my hand between us I begin to palm him through his grey sweatpants getting him to growl and leave more marks on my neck and chest.

Steve attempts to unclasp my bra, after many failed attempts I sit up to take it off myself. He takes this as a chance to flip me on my back and slide his body down mine and take my pants off along with my f/c lace panties. "The color y/f/c suits you kitten." Steve leans back on his knees and takes off his pants and boxers.

The two of us bare to each other physically and emotionally was like cloud nine. Like there was nothing to be afraid of, nothing to worry about. Steve hovers above me staring deeply into my eyes as he lines himself up.

"You're sure about this?" I run my hand down his abdomen and shake my head yes. He enters me slowly making sure I'm alright, once he's all the way in he let's out a predatorial growl that makes me shiver to my very core. Steve leans down and shoves his face into my neck and wraps his arms around my shoulders as I wrap mine around his torso leaving scratches down his back and shoulders. "Dammit, you feel so good babygirl." His thrusts begin to move faster and faster, I dig my nails into his sides and he lets out a hiss of pleasure. "Fuck." The bed begins to rock with his trusts and he quickly grabs ahold of the headboard tightly to steady himself.

"Harder, harder Steve." I huff out barely able to breath as he pounds himself into me relentlessly. The amount of pleasure seems to flow between us as I release without warning. "Talk dirty to me baby." Steve says, his breathing labored.

"You fuck me so good, god. Don't stop!" I scream as my sense are overstimulated.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Come on fuck me harder Cap! Fuck!"

"Almost there babygirl." I cum again and again letting out curse words and other ungodly sounds. Steve's thrusts become sloppy and I can feel his cock throbbing inside of my wet pussy.

"Come on cum in me daddy. You're about to bust, release your seed inside of me." Those words sent Steve over the edge and his hot cum shot inside of me as he let out a groan. "Fucking christ y/n!" He whisper yelled. Best sex I've had for a while.

Steve rolled off of me to the opposite of the bed and pulled me onto his chest trying to catch his breath. "Well.... thats one way to.... warm up." He looked down at me a smiled his goofy grin and kissed me on the forehead. "Yeah, I'm sure the whole compound heard us warming up." I laughed. "Almost as bad as you and Bucky. Why do you think Nat and I had to move three doors down from you two?"

"Oh shut up Rogers!"

1723 Words

Okay okay. Now this will probably a multi-chapter read but bare with me i got some steamy ideas for the three of you. *wink wink*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 206 20
"before we get started, does anyone want to get out?" ~steve rogers or marvel imagines from my tumblr for steve rogers, bucky barnes, tony stark, sam...
67.6K 1K 25
Some Oneshots I've thought of, this is more of for me so there will be slow updates. Make sure to add it to your reading list/Library so you get upda...
137K 2.2K 71
I have a lot more ideas for some stories, so yeah another book. Thank you and you're welcome? Might have: Natasha Romanoff (Mostly just friends tho...
112K 1.7K 51
This a compilation of my own imagines/one-shots of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. All of these can be found on my Tumblr, sassy-pelican. There will b...